VerticalResponse is a popular email marketing service provider. Still, people are looking for their alternatives.
Do you know why?
Well, there are numerous reasons that campaign owners have pointed out. But, out of all of those reasons, people have been looking for methods to have a clean & updated contact list & VerticalResponse has failed to provide any such facility.
However, other services give you an option of list cleaning to remove bad and inactive email addresses from your mailing list & suppress bounces, spams, and unsubscription rates.
Not only this, there are some other flaws as well such as lack of customer support and pricing. Since its cost is based on the number of contacts or email addresses in your list, you have to pay a more if you owe the higher number of subscribers.
Thankfully, there are numerous alternatives present in the market which will solve the above problems, but again finding the best one from the stack is a tough task.
That’s why, in this article, we have compiled a list of 10 best VerticalResponse alternatives which are a bliss for the marketers who are looking for an established email marketing software. All these email marketing software comes with an easy-to-use interface, affordable pricing, and an extensive collection of features.
Quick Comparison Between VerticalResponse Alternatives
|Services||Pricing||No. Of Subscribers||Multiple SMTP||List Cleaning||Rating|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/M||5000||✔||✔||4.9/5.0|
Now, without wasting much time, let’s have a look at each VerticalResponse alternative in detail.
Pabbly Email Marketing is advanced software which allows you to create & send different kinds of emails such as promotional, transactional, etc. Using this service, you can send millions of emails to your clients & save your time by automating your marketing campaign.
Further, it comes with a simple drag and drop email builder through which you can easily build professional emails very easily & quickly.
This software allows you to track your subscriber behavior with detailed statistics. Also, it has various effective features such as autoresponder, email management, scheduling, and more.
Key Features Of Pabbly Email Marketing
- Using scheduling feature you can schedule your emails and send them at the most appropriate time.
- With the help of list management feature, you can easily organize your contact list along with customer’s data. Further, you can export the email list in CSV format with ease.
- List cleaning feature allows you to clean out inactive, bad, & duplicate emails from your contact list. As you will contact only valid email addresses, the risk of spam complaints and bounces, account suspension etc. automatically reduces.
- You can grow your mailing list quickly by creating and embedding the sign-up forms on your website & capture more leads. Since users have intentionally opted for your mailing service, the chance of your emails being marked as spam becomes negligible.
This service offers various pricing plans, these are –
- Free Plan – It gives you a free trial where you can explore the dashboard and connect 3 SMTP servers at $0/Month.
- Rookie Plan – If you want to send emails to 5,000 subscribers then, you can buy this plan at $29/Month and get automatic followups.
- Pro Plan – Buy this plan at $49/Month and send emails to 15,000 subscribers along with 10 monthly campaigns, custom tags and more.
- Advance Plan – This will cost you $99/Month where you can send emails to 50,000 subscribers along with advanced features and priority support.
MailGet is one of the most popular VerticalResponse alternatives allows you to create & send various marketing, educational, transactional, & promotional emails. It provides you a flexible way of being creative with your emails by using drag and drop email builder. Also, it provides various prebuilt templates which you can customize according to your need & save a lot of time.
The best part about this software is you can connect with multiple SMTP relay services like MailGet SMTP, SparkPost, etc. and send emails with the high delivery rate.
Key Features Of MailGet
- MailGet allows you to track user behavior on your emails by email tracking feature. This helps you to evaluate the overall campaign performance without relying on any other software.
- With the help of subscriber segmentation feature, you can segment your mailing list and make subgroups on the basis of customer’s activity and interest. In this way, you can target the right audience and send emails at the right time.
- This service supports various integration such as Google Analytics, Zapier, and Wufoo. It helps you to add various additional functionalities to your email marketing campaign.
- Auto followups feature allows you to resend emails to your clients who did not open your email at the first time. This will save your time as well as increase your user’s engagement.
MailGet has various pricing plans varied on the basis of the number of subscribers.
- Buy this plan at $29/Month and send emails to 5,000 subscribers with all the essential features of email marketing.
- The Pro Plan is available at $49/Month where you can send emails to 15,000 subscribers along with unlimited monthly campaigns, and live chat support.
- Its Advance Plan will cost you $99/Month where you can send emails to 50,000 subscribers and get access to all the advanced features.
Read some more blogs too!!!
SendinBlue makes your marketing automation and mass messaging much easy. You can easily build and send professional emails for your result-driven campaigns.
Admin can easily know about open, click and bounce rates with insightful reporting and optimize the email campaigns.
Moreover, it has features like drag-and-drop email editor, contact management tools, integrations and a lot more.
Key Features Of SendinBlue
- With the help of list management feature, you can use the advanced search criteria to sort, filter and segment contacts list and manage them in a better way.
- It gives you an option of inbox preview through which you can have an idea of how the email will look at the recipients end before finally sending them.
- Furthermore, the software uses various domain authentication measures like SPF, DKIM, and DMARC which are very reliable.
- Use SendinBlue and increase your sales as you can track the customers activity & send reminder emails on product purchases, abandoned carts, and a lot more.
- Free Plan – It allows you to send 300 emails/day at $0/mo, with unlimited contacts and basic features.
- Micro Plan – This plan is available at a minimal cost of $25/mo where you can send 40,000 emails along with all the essential features.
- Bronze Plan – Buy this service at $39/mo and send 60,000 emails with advanced email statistics.
- Silver Plan – Get this service at $66/mo and send 120,000 emails with unlimited automation workflows and all advanced features.
Moosend is the best email marketing service in terms of efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. It enables you to build & send messages with maximum inbox delivery.
Further, it provides you with all the enhance email marketing campaign like segmentation, automation, custom fill up form, and responsive templates.
Also provides you with the option to send an unlimited number of emails within a minute. Thus, there is an opportunity to transform your average email marketing campaigns into a successful one.
Key Features Of Moosend
- Moosend helps in tracking the real-time stats that contains various aspects such as conversion tracking, open/click rate, multilevel bounces and many more.
- With its drag and drop functionality, you can easily create your own beautiful transactional email that supports in all the devices.
- Emails sent by you are fully protected by the TLS encryption and its continuously monitored by the SMTP server of the Moosend.
- You can import contacts from a file on your disk or from the external sources like Google and Salesforce to the Moosend account directly that will help you to increase your customer list.
- Per month you can send unlimited emails upto 1000 subscribers.
- Enjoy $40 plan that allow you to send unlimited emails to more than 8,000 subscribers per month.
- Offers 6 months and yearly plans that will save your 15 & 20 percent respectively.
- Occasional senders can enjoy our “pay-as-you-go” plan by paying for each email.
iContact is a powerful email marketing solution for your business, as it helps you to design various emails with the help of its sleek drag-and-drop editor.
There are so many pros in this software which helps you in saving your time as well as budget. some of them are audience segmentation, autoresponder, multi-user accessibility, A/B testing and more.
Key Features Of iContact
- Admin can track various metrics like open & click-through rates and analyze campaign results for more profitable data-driven marketing.
- This marketing automation platform also supports Salesforce integration that syncs your leads and contacts efficiently.
- Furthermore, you can send personalized emails to your contacts on special dates, holidays, and more in a few clicks.
- iContact allows you to easily design and embed custom sign-up forms on your site and collect leads from them.
There are two pricing plans available for this service these are –
- Essential Plan – In this plan, the pricing is varied from $14/M to $299/M on the basis of a number of subscribers. Here, you will get all the essential features and custom field support.
- Professional Plan – The pricing of this plan is varied from $99/M to $369/M on the basis of a number of email contacts. Plus you can get all the advanced features and prioritize support.
6. Constant Contact
Constant Contact offers a feature-rich, & cost-effective email marketing service which you can primarily use for designing professional emails. Further, you can choose from various prebuilt email template which you can customize with your own logo, images, and colors.
Key Features Of Constant Contact
- You can track your emails with real-time reporting and get to know who is opening, reading, sharing & clicking the links of your emails etc.
- Using contact management feature, you can organize and segment your contacts with ease. Further, you can also get an update of unsubscribes, bounces, and inactive emails automatically with the help of this tool.
- One can integrate Constant Contact with various tools such as Facebook, Formstack, Outlook and a lot more.
There are two pricing plan of this software these are-
- Email Plan – This plan will cost you $20/mo where you can send unlimited emails and get more file storage with a live support system.
- Email Plus Plan – It is available at $45/mo where you will get powerful features with unlimited email sending capability.
With the help of this powerful email marketing service, you can create responsive emails and easily send them in bulk. Also, with this software, you can customize and modify the emails templates without any HTML knowledge.
Moreover, you can grab new contacts by embedding custom signup forms in your website which allow your users to subscribe with your service.
Key Features Of Benchmark
- Using list management feature, you can subgroup the contact list on the basis of users demographics, likes, dislikes and more. Further, you can create a contact list by easily importing contacts from .xls, .csv, and .txt files.
- It supports various integration like Salesforce, Zapier and a lot more to enhance the overall productivity of your campaigns.
- This software allows you to schedule emails by making few configurations like sending time, recipients etc. You can also automate the certain emails such as birthday emails, event-based emails to increase customer engagement.
- Tracking feature helps you to know your email success by tracking opens, links clicked, bounces and more in real time.
Benchmark is available at different pricing plans these are –
- Medium Plan – Available at $11.58/month where you can send unlimited emails to 600 subscribers along with complete email reports.
- Large Plan – It is available at $300.71/month using which you can send emails to 60,000 subscribers with all the essential features.
- Extra Large Plan – Buy this plan at $691.43/month and send unlimited emails to 150,000 subscribers with 10 GB of free storage.
- Massive Plan – Get this plan at $4234.60/month and send emails to 1,140,000 subscribers along with advanced features.
ActiveCampaign email marketing tool makes your bulk emailing a few minutes task. It comes with all the essential features which are required for effective email marketing. Some of them are automation, segmentation, contact management, etc.
Furthermore, you can design & send various emails to the subscribers or use the ready-made email templates which you can customize according to your needs.
Key Features Of ActiveCampaign
- You can use its autoresponder to get in touch with your users instantly by sending them automated responses.
- This VerticalResponse alternative saves your time by allowing you to schedule emails at a specific date & time. This functionality helps you to get connected with your clients on special events, holidays, birthdays, and more with relevant & timely messages.
- Segmentation and dynamic content make it easy to send a personalized message to the targeted audience at the right time.
- For sending emails to 2500 contacts you have to pay $49/mo where you can send unlimited emails along with full chat & email support.
- You can send unlimited emails to 5000 contacts, at $89/mo with all the essential features & prioritized support.
- Buy this service at $139/mo and send unlimited emails to 10,000 contacts along with complete marketing automation features.
- Send unlimited emails to 25,000 contacts at $225/mo with prioritized email support and advanced features.
9. Mad Mimi
Mad Mimi is a simple yet effective email marketing software, which makes it a good choice for beginner marketers. Also, you can easily create various transactional emails and send them in bulk easily.
One of Mad Mimi’s strongest points is their deliverability & security, it has a faster email delivery rate. And, it uses SSL to keep your information secure during email transmission.
Key Features Of Mad Mimi
- List management feature helps to manage your contact list by removing bounces, & unsubscribes. Also, you can do segmentation of client’s on the basis of their likes, dislikes etc.
- Using real-time tracking you can get to know who opened, click and forward your emails and various other metrics.
- You can capture more leads by creating web forms & embed it anywhere on your site. It allows users to subscribe to your service and get notified with your product offers.
There are 4 different pricing plan available for this service these are –
- Basic Plan – Available at $10/mo where you can send emails to 500 contacts along with all the basic features.
- Pro Plan – Purchase this plan at $42/mo and send emails to 10,000 contacts along with full support.
- Silver Plan – Buy this plan at $199/mo and send emails to 50,000 contacts along with higher email deliverability.
- Gold Plan – Grab this plan at $1,049/mo and send emails to 350,000 with all the advanced features.
10. Campaign Monitor
If you are looking for an economical yet robust email marketing solution, Campaign Monitor is definitely the right choice for you. It is the most affordable email marketing service by which you can design & send various personalized email campaigns in few clicks.
Using this VerticalResponse alternative, you can seamlessly integrate with various e-commerce platform, CRM, Google Analytics, and more in a matter of minutes.
Key Features Of Campaign Monitor
- This tool provides you full analytics of your email marketing campaigns such as open & click rate, active or inactive email address, and a lot more.
- Admin can use signup forms to capture new leads by embedding these forms on their website or social networks like Facebook.
- Using the contact segmentation feature, you can group the customers based on their interest & behavior. This helps you to send targeted emails at the right time.
- Buy this tool at $29/month and send 12,500 emails across each campaign to 2500 subscribers with full customer support.
- This plan costs you $49/month where you can send 25,000 emails to 5000 subscribers with complete analytics.
- It is available at $89/month where you can send 50,000 emails to 10,000 subscribers with all essential features.
- You can send 75,000 emails to 15,000 subscribers at $129/month with full support & advanced features.
If you want to boost your audience engagement with beautiful & professional email, then this email marketing tool is the best solution for you.
Moreover, you can create and send high converting emails easily with the help of drag and drop editor. Also, it has various prebuilt email templates which you can use and customize according to your needs.
Key Features of GetResponse
- It has an advanced segmentation feature by which you can create groups of contacts based on their activities, interests & requirements. This helps you in sending highly-targeted, & relevant messages.
- With the help of analytics, you can track opens, clicks, social shares, bounces and unsubscribes all at one place.
- Automate your marketing with autoresponders which helps you to instantly respond to all messages that you have received from your customers.
- Email Plan – In this plan, you can send emails to 1,000 contacts at $15/mo along with all the basic features.
- Pro Plan – Available at $49/mo where you can send emails to 5,000 subscribers with complete marketing automation.
- Max Plan – Buy this plan at $165/mo and send emails to 10,000 contacts along with all the essential features.
- Enterprise Plan – This plan costs you $1,199/mo where you can send emails to 100,000+ subscribers and get full customer support.
Now, as we came at the end of our blog, we hope that you understand each and every aspect of the given article.
We have compiled this VerticalResponse Alternatives list after long research and testing. You can choose any of the above email marketing tools that suit your marketing campaign.
Still, if you have any queries, feel free to drop your comment in the below section.