5+ Best Subscription Business Analytics Tools – Calculate MRR, LTV, Churn, etc
In today’s world, subscription business analytics plays a vital role in SaaS business as it gives a more comprehensive view of your business performance than a traditional analytics.
With subscription metrics software, you can track all the important information & stats of your business like MRR, ARR, LTV Churn Rate, Net revenue and much more.
Knowing all such stats will give a better understanding to the health of your business so that you can wisely take the decisions for the improvement of your trade.
In this article, I have covered 5+ best subscription business analytics through you can easily track all your payments which not only save your time but also reduces data error.
Below are some related blogs which can be a great help for your business:-
Let’s have a look at 5+ Best Subscription Business Analytics.
1. Pabbly:- Best Subscription Business Analytics Tools
Pabbly offers best-in-class Subscription Analytics services at an extremely affordable cost. You can monitor sales, refunds, customer details and other important information straight through the dashboard.
You can analyze reports, customers details, track payments of your business using pabbly. Plus you are also allowed to manage recurring bills and payments details, create custom invoices and track customer essentials.
- With Pabbly you can accept payments from multiple Payment Gateway (PayPal & Stripe) and it also supports 23 different currencies for global transactions.
- It also provides advanced level Sales Analytics about your business like deep insides of monthly revenue, net revenue from sales, recent subscriptions and more about them.
- Pabbly has also got complete API framework with the help of which you can easily integrate Pabbly inside other applications and SaaS-based solutions.
- You can create multiple products and sell them using different plans with Pabbly. Customer details can simply be managed from the dash.
Putler is a software which can manage & monitor the payment matrices of any kind of business easily. Basically, it covers e-commerce, subscription, Google analytics & payment. This software is well known for its expert advice for business growth as well as for refund management too.
- By easily monitoring 153+ keys, you can observe all of your business aspects precisely. It also has 4 different payment gateway integrations.
- With sophisticated AI algorithms & analysis of your business data, it creates some real-life implementing suggestions for your business’s growth.
- It generates a detailed report on the product, sales, visitors, subscriptions etc such that you will be aware of the comprehensive growth of your business.
Saasmetrics is a cloud based subscription analytic software which gives a clear overview of your business state, easily and quickly. It provides you all the metrics that you need to run your business smoothly and also offers 30 days free trial.
- Saasmetrics gives valuable insight that helps you to track your customer’s subscription like upgrades, downgrades, cancellations etc.
- This subscription business analytics software helps to increase your business revenue and reduce churn rate.
- It can also be integrated with any data source using a single API.
SaaSOptics is a complete subscription management platform through which you can manage your payment transaction accurately. This subscription business analytic provides you financial metrics and analytics like MRR, ARR, Customer lifetime value, cohorts reports and many more.
- With the help of Saasoptics analytics engine, you will get an accurate, comprehensive analytical report that helps to drive your business to the next level.
- The software can be integrated with stripe, SalesForce, Quickbook, Recurly, and many more.
- SaasOptics also lets you track customer’s entire journey and also helps to better understand your customer’s behavior.
Woopra is an amazing subscription & payment analytics tool by which you can track subscription updates and automatically generate analytics reports according to subscription changes.
- This subscription analytics system can be integrated with Marketo, Salesforce, Bluekai, Eloqua and many more.
- With Woopra, companies can easily synchronize customer information and monitor all their activities from all aspects which help you to understand your customer’s behaviour.
- It enables you to answer all the queries you may have and can manage the entire segment with a click of a button
Braintree is a real time subscription tracking solution which gives the most valuable metrics by which you can analyze your transactions and get to know about your business health.
- Braintree’s sleek API enables you to generate a custom report according to your specific requirements.
- With Braintree, you can keep track of all the transaction disputes and can manage them accordingly.
- This software accepts all the payment methods including credit/debit cards, ACH, PayPal one touch, Venmo, Android Pay and many more.
Above, I have mentioned 5+ best Subscription Business Analytics Software from which you can easily track all your data and payment details at your fingertips and choose the excellent service for your business.