5 Best Subscription Business Analytics Tools – Calculate MRR, LTV, Churn, etc
In today’s world, subscription business analytics plays a vital role in SaaS business as it gives a more comprehensive view of your business performance than a traditional analytics.
With subscription metrics software, you can track all the important information & stats of your business like MRR, ARR, LTV Churn Rate, Net revenue and much more.
Knowing all such stats will give a better understanding to the health of your business so that you can wisely take the decisions for the improvement of your trade.
In this article, I have covered 5 best subscription business analytics through you can easily track all your payments which not only save your time but also reduces data error.
Let’s have a look at 5 Best Subscription Business Analytics.
HookFeed is subscription analytics platforms that help companies to keep track of all the important metrics of their business. It uses all the customer data, based on which, it displays who are your valuable customers, which clients are bringing more revenue, how much money you are making, what is your current growth rate and much more.
- It shows all the key metrics like MRR, ARR, LTV, Net Revenue, Churn rate and other factors that are required to analyse your business performance.
- This subscription analytic software can be integrated with Help Scout, Zendesk, Groove, Freshdesk and many other apps.
- With the of its help desk software, you can easily view customer purchase history, customer lifetime value and more along with your support conversation.
Saasmetrics is a cloud based subscription analytic software which gives a clear overview of your business state, easily and quickly. It provides you all the metrics that you need to run your business smoothly and also offers 30 days free trial.
- Saasmetrics gives valuable insight that helps you to track your customer’s subscription like upgrades, downgrades, cancellations etc.
- This subscription business analytics software helps to increase your business revenue and reduce churn rate.
- It can also be integrated with any data source using a single API.
SaaSOptics is a complete subscription management platform through which you can manage your payment transaction accurately. This subscription business analytic provides you financial metrics and analytics like MRR, ARR, Customer lifetime value, cohorts reports and many more.
- With the help of Saasoptics analytics engine, you will get an accurate, comprehensive analytical report that helps to drive your business to the next level.
- The software can be integrated with stripe, SalesForce, Quickbook, Recurly, and many more.
- SaasOptics also lets you track customer’s entire journey and also helps to better understand your customer’s behaviour.
Woopra is an amazing subscription & payment analytics tool by which you can track subscription updates and automatically generate analytics reports according to subscription changes.
- This subscription analytics system can be integrated with Marketo, Salesforce, Bluekai, Eloqua and many more.
- With Woopra, companies can easily synchronize customer information and monitor all their activities from all aspects which help you to understand your customer’s behaviour.
- It enables you to answer all the queries you may have and can manage the entire segment with a click of a button
Braintree is a real time subscription tracking solution which gives the most valuable metrics by which you can analyze your transactions and get to know about your business health.
- Braintree’s sleek API enables you to generate a custom report according to your specific requirements.
- With Braintree, you can keep track of all the transaction disputes and can manage them accordingly.
- This software accepts all the payment methods including credit/debit cards, ACH, PayPal one touch, Venmo, Android Pay and many more.
Above, I have mentioned 5 best Subscription Business Analytics Software from which you can easily track all your data and payment details at your fingertips and choose the excellent service for your business.
Here you can also check out other related blogs:-