In today’s world, subscription business analytics plays a vital role in SaaS business. The reason is that it gives a more comprehensive view of your business performance than a traditional analytics.
With subscription metrics software, you can track all the important information & stats of your business like MRR, ARR, LTV Churn Rate, Net revenue and much more.
Knowing all such stats will give a better understanding to the health of your business so that you can wisely take the decisions for the improvement of your trade.
In this article, I have covered 5+ best subscription business analytics tools through you can easily track all your payments which not only save your time but also reduces data error.
A Pricing & Features Comparision b/w Various Analytics Tools
|Services||Pricing||Dunning Emails||Recurring Payments||Unlimited Revenue|
|SaaS Metrics||Contact Sales||✖||✔||✖|
To find more features like the above one, all you have to do is to go through this article & finalize the best analytics tool according to your needs!
Below are some related blogs which can be a great help for your business:-
- Payment Gateway Tracking Software
- Best Payment Tracking Services
- Payment Analytics Software
- Payment Processing Analytics Tools
Pabbly Subscriptions offers best-in-class subscription analytics services at an extremely affordable cost. You can monitor sales, refunds, customer details and other important information straight through the dashboard.
It will help in performing many things such as analyze reports, customers details, track payments of your business & many more. Plus you are also allowed to manage recurring bills and payments details, create custom invoices and track customer essentials.
- It has a Starter plan available at $5 per month for 50 customers management along with unlimited product & plans set up.
- The Rookie plan charges $29/m for up to 1000 customer management. It also has a dunning management feature which helps in retrieving the declined payments.
- It’s Pro plan costs $59 per month & you’ll get to manage unlimited customers & analyze your business matrices with respect to them.
- The Advance plan is best for bigger businesses as it charges $99 on the monthly basis. Through it, you can set up unlimited products, plans & customers. Also, you can set a custom domain of your checkout page.
- With this tool, you can accept payments from multiple Payment Gateway (PayPal & Stripe) and it also supports 25+ different currencies for global transactions.
- It also provides advanced level Sales Analytics about your business like deep insides of monthly revenue, net revenue from sales, recent subscriptions and more about them.
- This software has also got a complete API framework with the help of which you can easily integrate Pabbly Subscriptions inside other applications and SaaS-based solutions.
- You can create multiple products and sell them using different plans with Pabbly Subscriptions. Customer details can simply be managed from the dash.
Putler is a software which can manage & monitor the payment matrices of any kind of business easily. Basically, it covers e-commerce, subscription, Google analytics & payment. This software is well known for its expert advice for business growth as well as for refund management too.
- It has a base plan which costs $29/m for up to 300 paid customers & 2 integrations.
- This tool has a plan named ‘Growth’ which costs $79/month. In it, you will be able to manage customers up to 3000. You will also get 7 integrations as well.
- For big scale business, it charges $249 on monthly basis for 10000 customers, 20 integrations & 7-year historical data as well.
- By easily monitoring 153+ keys, you can observe all of your business aspects precisely. It also has 4 different payment gateway integrations.
- With sophisticated AI algorithms & analysis of your business data, it creates some real-life implementing suggestions for your business’s growth.
- It generates a detailed report on the product, sales, visitors, subscriptions etc such that you will be aware of the comprehensive growth of your business.
3. SaaS Metrics:-
SaaS Metrics is a cloud-based subscription analytic software which gives a clear overview of your business state, easily and quickly. It provides you all the metrics that you need to run your business smoothly and also offers 30 days free trial.
- For any inquiries related to its subscription, just contact on their website.
- SaaS Metrics gives valuable insight that helps you to track your customer’s subscription like upgrades, downgrades, cancellations etc.
- This subscription business analytics software helps to increase your business revenue and reduce churn rate.
- It can also be integrated with any data source using a single API.
SaaSOptics is a complete subscription management platform through which you can manage your payment transaction accurately. This subscription business analytic provides you with financial metrics and analytics like MRR, ARR, Customer lifetime value, cohorts reports and many more.
- For any details related to its pricing plans, contact its sales department.
- With the help of SaaSOptics analytics engine, you will get an accurate & comprehensive analytical report. Eventually, it will help you to drive your business to the next level.
- The software can be integrated with stripe, SalesForce, Quickbook, Recurly, and many more.
- SaaSOptics also lets you track customer’s entire journey and also helps to better understand your customer’s behavior.
Woopra is an amazing subscription & payment analytics tool by which you can track subscription updates and automatically generate analytics reports according to subscription changes.
- It has a Core plan which is free of cost. Through it, you can perform up to 500K actions on monthly basis.
- The Pro plan charges $999/m for performing 5 million actions per month.
- To perform any task on an unlimited basis, you can purchase its Enterprise plan for which you have to contact to its sales department.
- This subscription analytics system can be integrated with Marketo, Salesforce, Bluekai, Eloqua and many more.
- With Woopra, you can easily synchronize customer information and monitor all their activities from all aspects. It wil ultimately help you to understand your customer’s behavior.
- It enables you to answer all the queries you may have and can manage the entire segment with a click of a button
Braintree is a real-time subscription tracking solution which gives the most valuable metrics. Through it, you can analyze your transactions and get to know about your business health.
- It has a standard pricing plan which is of 2.9% + $.30 for a single transaction.
- For tailored pricing, you can contact Braintree at any time.
- Braintree’s sleek API enables you to generate a custom report according to your specific requirements.
- With Braintree, you can keep track of all the transaction disputes and can manage them accordingly.
- This software accepts all the payment methods including credit/debit cards, ACH, PayPal one touch, Venmo, Android Pay and many more.
Above, I have mentioned 5+ best subscription business analytics tools. Through them, you can easily track all your data and payment details at your fingertips.
There are some services in this article which doesn’t set any limit on monthly recurring revenue. So that’s a plus point for your business. Just like it, you may find other services with convincing attractive features that can help you to boost up the growth rate of your business.
That’s why you should choose the best analytics tools according to your needs.
Please comment below if you have any suggestions or queries. We’ll surely get back to you!