5+ Hotel WordPress Themes 2019 (Free and Paid)
Your hotel business might be open for customers. You may have luxurious rooms, and other facilities in your hotel, rentals, motels to please the visitors. But the question arises how will you showcase features of your hotel to the world?
Well, you can do that by using hotel WordPress themes on your website. These themes provide features like – uploading photos and videos of your hotel, you can even write blogs, business tagline, logo and a lot more.
These WordPress themes also ensure compatibility with all major browsers. With these themes, you can make your website more presentable and easy to use.
Today here we have penned down 5+ hotel WordPress themes for you with many features like – various sliders, testimonials, availability checker for customers and more.
You might be interested in these blogs as well:
1. Booking Valley Hotel Booking – WordPress Theme
Booking valley is an all-inclusive one page WordPress theme. It allows a person to unveil the features of his hotel, apartment, rental houses with images, blogs and videos. One can add business tagline, logo, availability calendar for customers, offline/online payment etc.
- This theme is responsive, compatible, customizable and SEO optimized.
- Customers can pay either online through PayPal or offline.
- You will find news, blog, event section, hexagonal portfolio section, testimonial section, colorful tariff section, and contact form.
- Both customer and admin will receive email notifications.
- Also, it has an availability checker to check availability instantly.
This one page, easy to use theme cost you $ 97 with all other features present in it.
2. Tree Forts Tree House – WordPress Theme
This theme is compatible with all browsers and screens even though it is a one-page template. It is entirely a responsive theme. Let’s peculiarize some of its features – it has a blog section, testimonials, gallery options and much more.
In this theme, you will find a powerful admin panel with personalized social sharing icons.
- In this theme, you will find an option to add your business logo on the top and bottom of the page.
- It has 4 column section and inbuilt contact page.
- You can also update the address of your place on Google Map and can display it on your website.
- With this theme, you can display seasonal or regular prices for your services.
- This theme will provide your customers’ option to mention all there demands while making a booking.
This responsive and compatible theme is available to you at just $ 79.
3. Silverstone Boutique Hotels – WordPress Theme
Even though it is a one-page theme it provides a lot of options like – sharing blogs, displaying services, images, testimonials, etc.
This is a compatible theme for various purposes. You can also provide availability checker for your customers to see the availability of rooms, previous clients review, detailed info. of room and more.
- This theme will let your customer complete his booking in 1 minute.
- Payment can be done via PayPal or offline.
- It has inbuilt contact section, Google Map integration, video, testimonial, photos section and a lot.
- Many social sharing options are available with cross-browser support.
- Also, this theme is SEO optimized and brace the latest version of WordPress.
$ 79 is the cost of this hotel WordPress theme with features like availability checker, blog sections and more.
4. Capsule Hotels – WordPress Theme
This hotel WordPress theme comes with the Developer License and can be used for multiple purposes. In this theme, you will find many options which will leave you amazed.
Some of the features are – 1-minute booking system, online & offline payment mode, services provided by you, special offers and pricing, etc.
Even you can display your teammates with name and designation, the location of your place via Google Map and much more.
- This theme is highly customized and SEO optimized.
- You and your customer will receive email notifications.
- With this theme, you can display your services, blogs, images, prices, offers and more.
- It has a full-width slider with advanced settings and unlimited colors to choose from.
- In this theme, you can add your business logo and taglines.
The value of this hotel WordPress theme is $ 79. Although it can display your services, blogs, responsiveness and compatibility with all browsers.
5. OnePage – WordPress Theme
According to its name, we already know that it is a one-page layout and very easy to use. This theme is designed in such a way that it scrolls smoothly without any hurdle. It has two columns, featured images, full-width template and more.
And according to its stats, it is the most downloaded one-page theme. 3.5 stars have been given to this app by its users which is a fair review.
- It has many customized option like – background, colors, header, menu, etc.
- In this theme, editor’s style also presents which will help you in enhancing it.
- With this theme, you can manage all the comments in a threaded form.
- Also, this theme is always translation ready.
- You will find sticky post and theme options as well.
Even after having so many fascinating options this one-page theme is available free of cost.
6. Traffica – WordPress Theme
Using this theme you can easily customize your websites with logos, intro text and more. As a bonus it an optional one-page column which will remove the sidebar. Once, you installed this theme your website will be ready in less than minutes.
- It has six widgetized areas.
- There are 4 in the footers, 2 on the sidebars and 2 columns.
- You can upload featured image as a thumbnail for your gallery, page or post.
- This theme supports microformats and is translation ready.
- In this theme, you can manage the comments in a threaded form.
With all these features this WordPress theme won’t cost you any money as it is available free of cost.
These are the 6+ hotel WordPress themes for you with the variety of features, price, compatibility and more.
We hope till now you might have found a best suitable theme for your website.
Make sure to comment!