PayPal jQuery plugins are used for the professional websites which are using PayPal gateway interface for selling their products online. These plugins provide an excellent interface as well as tremendous functionality for the e-commerce web space.
Let’s take a look at the main features of using PayPal jQuery plugins for your business website:
- Functionality for buying, subscribing and checkout.
- Pre-designed interface with excellent animations, styling, and buttons.
- Documentation and examples: To make full use of the plugin functionality and features.
- API methods: For storing the desired data.
- Valid HTML5 markup: To follow the designing standards.
- JSON file string and data attribute: To storing data and further retrieval.
Without wasting more time, have a look at the listing of 4 best PayPal jQuery plugins both free and paid.
Swipe through these populat jQuery blog listings:
1. PayNow – PayPal jQuery Plugins
With PayNow you can add stylish PayPal payment buttons to your website’s layout. This plugin support “Buy Now”, “Donate” & “Subscribe” payment buttons. It also provides pre-designed button styles to match your site’s color and pattern i.e, the look & feel.
Moreover, it supports the swipe gestures and works well on mobiles as well as tablets. It stores the PayPal variable in a data attribute or as a JSON file string. Also, it provides a callback function to mitigate the PayPal variable before a checkout activity done on your website.
It has a regular plan of $7 which comes with 6-months support and it has another extended plan of $35 which provides unlimited features & functionalities for 12-months support.
- 6 pre-designed button styles available.
- It also provides optional tooltips to display more information about the hover element.
- This jQuery plugin uses pure CSS3 animations on button styling.
- API methods available to make it more developer-friendly.
2. Paypal HTML Shop – PayPal jQuery Plugin
It is a must-have plugin for those websites which are using various means and strategies towards increasing their site profit rate. As of now, you can create an e-shop only with pure HTML. This jQuery plugin has a unique feature that it supports every currency. It consists of six ready-made and unique styles. Also, you can add custom HTML markup on your web application.
The latest version of this addon has two advanced integrations and they are the Coupon Codes & Small Cart/Cart in Top Bar.
The Paypal HTML Shop has two cost estimate plans. They are-
- Regular – $15
- Extended – $75
- This plugin exhibits variable products support quality.
- No PHP coding required.
- Highly compatible with HTML5 & XHTML.
- It provides seamless PayPal integration.
3. PayPal Shopping Cart – PayPal jQuery Plugin
PayPal shopping cart is a ready-to-use PayPal shopping cart plugin made with jQuery. It is super fast and lightweight as there is no need for any database or server script. With the efficient use of this plugin, your customer can purchase multiple products & directly pay for all of them at once.
In addition, there are many configurable options available for animation and styling. Moreover, there are multiple options amongst which you can choose a paricular currencies. Also, there is an availability of local storage for the cart content.
The PayPal Shopping Cart jQuery plugin has a regular license plan of $9 and an extended license plan of $45 only.
- It facilitates a products grid with price & a short description.
- Ability to add an unlimited number of items & categories.
- This plugin also provides 20 configurable option.
- It allows sharing the stored cart content among different pages of the website.
- Unique custom price handler functions are available.
4. Smart Cart 3 – Free in PayPal jQuery Plugins
It is a smart & interactive jQuery plugin with PayPal payment gateway support. The plugin is a lightweight plugin with minimal code. This plugin supports various submit mechanisms for the cart item like Form submit, AJAX submits & PayPal submits.
It also provides lots of customization options & events to fulfill your site requirements. Moreover. it can easily integrate with your already existing shopping list. You can even use your CSS knowledge for styling or can use the default bootstrap style as an alternate.
The latest update has many new functionalities such as theme support, customizable toolbars/options, public methods, event support, Bootstrap support & much more.
Smart Cart 3 is a free product of GitHub and you can easily download it from the official site.
- It provides additional public methods for the external function calls.
- It has an extremely enhanced event support.
- This plugin is compatible with the latest jQuery versions.
- Auto-calculates the subtotal and the product quantity is editable from the cart list.
Consequently, these were the most noteworthy plugins of the domain PayPal jQuery plugins. If you are aware of another much worthy product, please do share the same with us in the comment section below, we’d really love to hear your feedback.
Thanks for reading!