Top 5 Youtube jQuery Plugins (Free and Paid)
Do you want to play Youtube videos directly on your website? Then, Youtube jQuery plugins let you do so with an ease!
Youtube jQuery plugins help you to integrate your website with Youtube. It allows users to watch youtube videos on your website.
Moreover, these plugins let you create an amazing player for your Youtube as well as Vimeo videos.
So here, we’ve compiled a list of the best Youtube jQuery plugins that allows you to create unlimited video gallery with lots of customization options.
The below-listed plugins are fully responsive and compatible with all the web browsers. Some of them provide the flexibility to embed the videos from different sources and organize them into different categories.
You might be searching for
So, if you really eager to flourish your website with Youtube. Then, let’s explore the list and find the best for yourself.
1. Youtube Vimeo Popup Plugin
Youtube Vimeo Popup Plugin allows you to play videos in a pop-up window. You can specify what player you use whether it is Youtube or Vimeo. By clicking on a specified element which can be an image, link or whatever you want, a pop-up video appears.
All you have to do is pass the video id into the plugin to specify the video that you want to play and the plugin will assign the video to that element.
This Youtube jQuery plugin cost you only $4 which includes 6 months support. For extended support, you’ll have to pay extra $0.75 only.
- It provides you the option to auto-play the videos.
- The plugin allows you to make images as a trigger to videos.
- Compatible with all the major browsers such as IE7 to IE11, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox etc.
- It is responsive to all screen sizes and gives an amazing user-experience by playing HD videos.
2. YouTube Gallery – jQuery Plugin for YouTube
YouTube Gallery is a jquery plugin with the help of which you can display the high-quality Youtube videos on your simple HTML website. It allows you to display your youtube channel or you can also make the playlist of your desired videos.
It allows you to combine all the videos from different sources and group them into categories. You can sort the video list as per your choice.
Download this plugin from the codecanyon.net at a cost of $22.
- You can show your Youtube channel information such as logo, description, channel name etc.
- It allows your users to subscribe your channel directly from your website.
- There are 5 animations for video sliding such as slide, fade, overflow etc.
- It offers you multiple layouts. So, you can change the look of the Youtube video preview.
- Make your Youtube gallery looks outstanding by customizing it with numerous color schemes.
3. YouTube And Vimeo Video Player With Playlist
It is yet another jQuery Youtube plugin that lets you add Youtube and Vimeo player on your website. It gives you the full flexibility to embed Youtube and Vimeo videos simultaneously on your website.
The plugin comes with different types of layouts and customization options. Moreover, it also can be used as a multimedia slider.
This plugin cost you $12 only for 6 months. Further, you can extend it to 12 months by paying additional $3.75.
- You can set mixed Youtube and Vimeo player.
- Three color schemes are also available.
- It provides you the option to set the video as full-width, fixed-width, and responsive.
- The plugin allows you to add image and video sliders along with the animated text.
4. YouTube Embed Optimizer
YouTube Embed Optimizer jQuery plugin improves the speed of the website by preventing videos from automatic loading. It displays the preview image and a play button instead of playing the video instantly.
The plugin helps you in removing the extra loading time of your website because these videos will affect your website’s performance.
Download this plugin from the codecanyon.net at a price of $6 only.
- Automatically retrieves and crops high-resolution preview images.
- Supports all the major web and mobile browsers.
- It also works well in all web environments such as WordPress.
- The plugin is completely responsive, it automatically resizes to fit browser.
5. jQuery TubePlayer Plugin
jQuery TubePlayer Plugin allows you to add a Youtube player on your website. The plugin lets the developers focus on the advanced functionalities of the Youtube player. The plugin comes with API that provides full control over the player.
Get this plugin for free from the GitHub.com.
- Fully customizable plugin.
- Developers can also create customized remote for a video player. So that they can control the player easily.
- Responsive to all the screen sizes.
- It is compatible with all the major web browsers.
In this blog post, we’ve reviewed some of the top class Youtube jQuery plugins that help you to create a Youtube video gallery on your website without any hefty steps. For using and customizing these plugins, one should know the basics of HTML, CSS, jQuery. So, that they can easily configure it on their website.
What are your favorite Youtube jQuery plugins?
Comment your favorite plugin and we will include it in our list. Please, Let us know your experience regarding these plugins.