6+ Best RSVP WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
Do you want to accept responses to your invitation online? Then, you can try out these RSVP WordPress plugins.
Management of guests can be a tedious task and receive their RSVP manually can break one’s back.
So, to ease this work we’ve compiled a list of RSVP WordPress plugins that will not only manage your guests and event list but also sends bulk email invitation at the same time.
More Related Articles
These plugins are integrated with PayPal payment gateway to collect payment online for your events.
Moreover, they offer lots of customization options to create your own custom RSVP form for different types of events.
So, let’s explore them one by one to know more about their functionalities.
1. RSVP and Wedding Invitation WordPress Plugin
This WordPress plugin helps you to send email wedding invitation and allow your guests to RSVP via your website. In this plugin package, an invitation card template is also included with customization facility.
CSS styles of the plugin make it fully compatible and adapt your current theme’s look. You can add the RSVP form to any page of your website using WordPress shortcode.
How much this plugin cost you?
For this RSVP WordPress plugin, you’ll have to spend $15 on downloading it from codecanyon.net.
- It gives you full statistics on each RSVP status (Yes/No/Pending).
- Ability to send an email invitation to multiple guests at the same time.
- You can customize the text in the invitation card according to your guests and requirements.
- It gives you the full flexibility to sort, edit, add, and delete the lists of guests.
- Statistics of each menu type such as standard, kids, vegetarian.
2. WeddingPress – WordPress Wedding Plugin
WeddingPress is a complete wedding plugin for WordPress. You can manage everything here related to your wedding from managing guests list to gifts list. Through this plugin, you can easily manage your guest’s list and allow them to RSVP online.
It has an inbuilt email invitation system, through this each invited guest will receive a rsvp code which will be needed to submit the online rsvp. With this, you can eliminate unwanted guests.
Price of the plugin
You can buy this complete wedding plugin from codecanyon.net at just $30.
- It is multisite compatible that means you can install this plugin multiple times at the same site for other wedding couples.
- When sending an RSVP there is an option of add food menu so that your guests can select what they like.
- You can list out your desired gifts on your website and allow your guests to send gifts via PayPal payment gateway from your website.
- Social sharing is also possible with this plugin so that you can share information about your wedding on the social networking sites.
3. WP Easy Events Pro
It is one of the best event management and ticketing plugin for WordPress. Acts as an all in one place for managing all your events. All the details about events are stored in a single place. RSVP button is available with each event and it will remove automatically after the event expires. Easy Events plugin works well with most of the WordPress themes without any modification.
Price of the plugin
Its annual subscription starting from $149 where you’ll get all the advanced functionalities of the plugin.
- Multiple organizers can create events on the website. The plugin gives you the full flexibility to manage them.
- You can save and manage all your RSVPs and attendee list at one place.
- Get statistics of your results in colorful charts and graphs.
- An event calendar is integrated that helps you to easily display all the events on a calendar.
- You can create beautiful event pages to grow more attendance.
4. RSVP Pro Plugin
This plugin is widely used to manage RSVP of the events. You can setup guests lists and find out who is coming through rsvp form. You can add custom questions to the form. Email reminders and notification of the events can be easily sent to the guests via this plugin.
Pricing plans for the plugin
This plugin has two plans
- Personal License – $89 which includes 1 WordPress installs, all premium features and an unlimited number of events.
- Business License – $399 which includes Unlimited WordPress installs, all premium features, unlimited events and so on.
- Full customization of buttons, links, and texts from admin panel.
- It also sends invites confirmation when your guests fill rsvp form.
- Functionality to manage the recurring events by saving all the data of the previous events.
- It automatically creates pages for the new events.
- You can categorize events as public and private.
5. RSVP and Event Management Plugin
It is a full event management plugin that provides you an easy attendee management. With this plugin, you can also group your guests as families to make organization easier.
In its premium version, you’ll get some advanced functionalities like mass email invites, public lists, and multiple events etc.
This RSVP plugin cost you nothing, you can download this theme from WordPress.org.
- You can import and export attendees from the list.
- Custom questions can be set up in RSVP form.
- Sends email notifications about the events.
- You can easily customize the text of the RSVP.
6. RSVPMaker – Best in Free RSVP WordPress Plugins
It is an event scheduling and RSVP tracking plugin for WordPress. RSVPMaker makes editing an event on WordPress so much easier. It gives you the facility to promote events on social media as well as integration with MailChimp enables you to promote it by email marketing.
This RSVP WordPress plugin is free of cost.
- The plugin is PayPal integrated so that you can collect payments easily.
- Facility to create webinars and other online events.
- RSVP reports are visible on the admin dashboard and can be downloaded as a spreadsheet.
- Integration with MailChimp helps you to generate newsletter for upcoming events.
So, that’s all about the RSVP WordPress plugins. We’ve accumulated both free and paid plugins in the article. So, you can pick the one which satisfies your requirements regarding features. You can use these plugins with your current WordPress theme, you don’t have to switch your theme to access it.
Further, if you want to list any other RSVP WordPress plugins in the list. Then, you can share it in a comment section.