A website can stand out in the crowd through various ways. Giving it a unique layout is one of the prominent ways.
If you are done with trying the other monotonous layouts, I would strongly suggest trying the Tile layout for your site to leave your competitors far behind.
Since I was sure your choice would match mine, here is another good news about using those layouts straight away. You’ve got it right via Plugins !!
You can use Tiles WordPress Plugins!
Tiles WordPress Plugins has gained tremendous popularity in a very short time. All this because of its remarkable features such as numerous presets, various grid layouts, flexible to use on various parts of a website, social sharing, availability of light boxes etc.
Go for these amazing blogs too on our plugins!!
Now let’s have a deeper understanding of these plugins.
This WordPress Plugin has become most popular gallery because of its striking attributes which most of the other plugins fail to provide. Like you can add YouTube and Vimeo videos, categorize the images with multiple filters, any image clicked by the user can be shared on popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
This plugin comes with the 7 Lightboxes, you can also add different effects such as hover effect, and loading effect.
All of this can be availed at just $29. Not much at all!
- It provides two fields for the caption of an image – Title and Description. The fields can be further customized in terms of their position, animation style, text alignment, color, and background.
- This plugin lets you combine images and give them an album look. With one cover image followed by numerous images of the same kind, which comes out beautifully once you click on the cover image.
- This plugin includes Infinite Scroll, which lets you scroll down the page limitlessly, with loading icon displaying.
- The responsive feature of this plugin makes it usable for the full-screen page. And that is why it also includes two best options for layout – Final Tiles Gallery and Masonry.
2. Tiles Plugin
If you want to give a flipping tile layout to your website then, this plugin is a must try for you. All the changes made for an effective outcome can be viewed through the live preview. The Tile dimensions can be varied in horizontal, portrait, landscape and box style.
It also gives Action Button in the form of Text or Link, by clicking on it the user can be redirected to a new page. All of the customizations becomes easy with the in-built drag and drop tool of this plugin.
The best product is available at an unbelievable low rate of $29 only.
- The Auto Flip feature of this plugin is a highlight. With a time lag of 1-10 sec, it is also available with 11 animation styles.
- Numerous transition effects such as fade in, zoom in etc are also a part of this plugin.
- The 5 Tile types included in this plugin are – text, map, button, galleries, and blank.
- The button type has 300+ icons for brands, arrows, and direction, web app etc.
- The text can be integrated into a tile with the help of shortcode.
3. Welcome Tiles
This plugin facilitates you to manage your website’s content in a very systematic manner. With its 4.5 star rating, this plugin helps to create new tiles and customize them very easily. This makes it perfect for beginners usage.
Avail this plugin by spending $14 only with 6 months update. The extended support is available for 12 months at $3.75.
- This plugin comes with 80+ customizable presets for designing your website. The tool is important as it saves a lot of time.
- The best part about using this plugin is, the tile layout is not restricted to only media part of your website. It is applicable for testimonials, feature box, author box, notifications, products, recent post etc.
- The grid layout to display images, contents, blog etc for your website, can either be created or can be picked out from the preset as required.
- You can add unlimited grids which can be easily customized with the help of style editor.
- Welcome Tiles is absolutely Mobile optimized since most of the users are operating the websites from mobile.
4. WP Tiles
This plugin gives you a liberty of deciding whether you want to display background images along with the type of content to be displayed on a tile. Not only this, you can also skip a post that is irrelevant for displaying. For example, a post without a featured image.
All you need to do is to generate a gallery and pick up a suitable grid. You can even display a tiled archive of any post type or category.
Enjoy this feature loaded plugin without any spending any money as it is absolutely “Free”!
- This plugin is easy to use as it requires only shortcodes to be placed on the desired pages or posts. Also, it allows you replace the default WordPress gallery shortcode.
- You can display either by lines or entire post on the tile.
- The live editor allows you to see the changes made in grid templates in real time.
- Tiles and bylines can be given hover effects and designs which can be previewed live.
5. Image Photo Gallery
Out of countless Free plugins for photo gallery, this one serves the purpose best. You can relate this to its 5-star rating. And if you are searching a plugin for photo gallery wedding album, designer portfolio, products showcase, and photography portfolio, then this plugin is the right choice.
The plugin provides you with tiles for different sizes of images, like a bigger tile for the cover image. In this way, the actual size of the image can be restored.
This amazing plugin doesn’t cost you a penny to use it.
- The plugin permits you to organize the images by sorting them manually or randomly.
- To add more effect to the grid, this plugin provides you with a lightbox as well as 2 layouts (Tile and masonry).
- You can resize images according to the screen size with the help of this image photo gallery plugin.
- It helps you to use both photo and video gallery of your website for social sharing on many famous platforms.
Since the above compilation of plugins is already the best ones in all respect, you don’t have to search further. Find the best one for your website and you are good to go.
Still, have doubts?
Go ahead by commenting in the below section.
Stay connected for more plugins.