6+ User Management WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
WordPress comes pre-loaded with a basic user management tool. But if you want to manage complex user roles & permissions, in that case, you will have to deploy user management WordPress plugins on your website.
User management WordPress plugins are advanced tools which help any WordPress site owner to create, edit and copy access permissions.
Using these plugins you can add, remove and customize access rights of multiple users in bulk.
If you are up to add more to your WordPress sites in that case we have got some useful blogs on plugins below:-
1. User Role Editor – WordPress Plugin
User role editor is an advanced WordPress plugin which helps you control user functionalities on a website.
You can easily create, edit and assign specific permissions to user accounts. This plugin helps you administer all the changes and access rights for multiple websites from a single website dashboard.
Price Details For User Role Editor – WordPress Plugin
- Block meta boxes for the dashboard, pages, posts, etc as per user roles.
- You can define import and export capabilities for individual users.
- Manage separate user access roles for widgets and sidebars.
- Define content access rights like create, edit & delete.
- Manage multisite users and roles from a single admin panel.
2. WPFront User Role Editor Pro – Plugin
User role editor pro plugin by WPFront comes loaded with an enormous amount of features & facilities. Using this plugin you can handle user permissions straight from a website dashboard.
Price Details For WPFront User Role Editor Pro – Plugin
- You can add or remove permissions for multiple users in bulk.
- User roles migration becomes an easy task with this plugin.
- Allows you to add, edit, delete and restore user roles.
- Separate permissions for widgets and navigation menu access.
- You can also define various restrictions on content.
3. WP User Management Plus – Plugin For WordPress
With this plugin, you get multi-site compatibility and access to unlimited features that help you perform effective user management.
You can suspend or ban users and send emails notifying about the actions taken through WP user management plus plugin.
Price Details For WP User Management Plus – Plugin For WordPress
- Regular license will help you command user permissions on a website at a cost of $20.
- The extended license will charge you $85 and help you manage access rights and privileges on a WordPress site.
- Suspend user access and define reason as well as the duration of the suspension.
- Banning feature allows you to restrict users who are violating rules and notifies then via emails.
- Redirects banned and suspended users to a specific web page.
- Pre-designed email templates for sending notifications and restriction alerts.
- Provides multi-site support and allows you to monitor various user activities.
4. WordPress User Role Manager – Plugin
WordPress user role manager is a WordPress plugin which provides you top class facilities to manage and create user roles with ease.
This plugin can be applied to multiple WordPress sites and all the user roles can be observed from one dashboard.
Price Details For WordPress User Role Manager – Plugin
- Ths regular plan will cost you $15 and it is the cheapest on the list. With this plan, you get multiple advanced features.
- $100 is the price of extended plan through which user access management becomes an easy task.
- Easy to install on any WordPress site and extremely simple to use.
- Simplifies the process of add, edit & remove user roles.
- Helps you control user capabilities form website dashboard.
- You can add special and custom permissions for users other than the default.
5. Capability Manager Enhanced – WordPress Plugin
Capability manager enhanced plugin permits you to add, view, edit and copy user roles. You can specify user operations like read, edit and delete for any particular user.
This plugin holds over 60 thousand installations on live WordPress sites and has a star rating of 4.5.
Price Details For Capability Manager Enhanced – WordPress Plugin
- This is a WordPress plugin which is free of cost and helps you enhance the user access capabilities on WordPress sites with no charge.
- You can create, add and copy user roles on multiple websites.
- Allows you to create backups of user roles to restore changes.
- Return user roles and access powers to the basic or default.
- Provides multilingual support.
- Manage all user roles from a centralized place.
6. User Switching – Plugin For WordPress
User switching plugin has got exclusive features through you can easily switch user roles and control provided. All the user roles can be managed from the dashboard of the website.
This plugin is entirely free and carries 90 thousand plus installations on websites around the world.
Price Details For User Switching – Plugin For WordPress
- User switching WordPress plugin offers all its services for free. It provides a variety of features using which user role management becomes easy.
- Switch user feature lets you switch user accounts
- This plugin is fully compatible with all WordPress sites.
- You can perform actions like switch user, switch back, switch off etc.
- Easy to use and instantly applies user actions & roles.
7. New User Approve – WordPress Plugin
New user approve WordPress plugin is very easy to install and works well on all WordPress sites.
With this plugin, you can send email notifications about login details, user roles, and other changes. You can customize user actions and apply filters using this plugin.
Price Details For New User Approve – WordPress Plugin
- This is a free plugin using which you can define access rights & user controls easily and manage all changes from the dashboard.
- Easily creates user roles, actions, and filters.
- Apply customized actions and user access roles.
- This plugin is translation ready and it helps you translate to different languages.
- Sends email notifications to users and admin controller.
- Auto-generated login details when the approval is confirmed.
We have discussed the top of the line user management WordPress plugins and the blog has got both paid and free versions so that we satisfy the needs of every user. I definite hope that this blog with help yu fecth out the best WordPress plugin for your site.
Now, if there are things which are still not clear you can ask us through the comments section below.