5 Best Visitor Counter WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
If you own a WordPress website then having the right set of tools will help you take your webpage to the next level.
Visitor counter WordPress plugins are useful WordPress tool because they allow you to effectively monitor what number of visitors you have on your online business website.
Here in this article, we have compiled a list of 5 best visitor counter WordPress plugins. These plugins allow you to showcase daily, weekly and monthly visitor count on your website.
These plugins permit you to know who is visiting on your website, their location of browsing, browsers used by them and a lot more. All this is done by keeping all the information of visitors in your database.
It will help you to sort out the top 10 visited posts or pages on your website so that you can easily find out what your viewers choice is. Also, these visitor counter WordPress plugins are easy to set up. There is no need of coding skills required for using this plugin.
Read some more blogs too!!!
Now let us discuss each visitor counter WordPress plugins in detail.
1. WordPress Views Counter Plugin
WordPress views counter plugin is a powerful plugin in the list of visitor counter WordPress plugins. This plugin is used to showcase the number of times a post, pages, and products had been viewed on your online business website.
The plugin provides simple graphs and report of views counts in a well-arranged manner. Also, using this plugin you can get referrer URL of post, page and products views.
You can buy WordPress views counter plugin at $16 with 6 months support and regular updates. The extended license is available at $80.
- The plugin helps you to get information about who had viewed it and then view it with a proper date of views.
- It will provide a well-organized graph with top ten posts, pages, and products views on site.
- WordPress views counter plugin permits sorting and searching based on AJAX so there is no need of page reload.
- You can display each view counter stats on front end side and on dashboard widget too.
2. Google Analytics Counter Tracker WordPress Plugin
Google Analytics Counter Tracker is a widely used plugin which is used to analyze the visitor’s hits on your homepage. It provides the views report graphically in a well-arranged manner.
The plugin includes the viewer’s overview such as sessions, page views, users page views per session, session duration etc.
Download this Google analytics counter tracker plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- You can connect your Google analytics account and get Google analytics stats with ease.
- The plugins allow you to showcase group stats by an hour, day, month and year format.
- Google analytics counter tracker plugin is compatible with almost every version of WordPress.
- It is a multilingual plugin that’s why it supports more than 13 languages.
3. Visitor Counter Plugin
Visitor counter is one of the finest plugins in the list of visitor counter WordPress plugin. This plugin is used to showcase daily, weekly and monthly visitor count on your website.
It helps to track the number of people who go through your webpage. This data is further showcased on the homepage for your visitors. So, it helps to promote your website products and pages. The plugin is fully compatible with all the latest version of WordPress.
Visitor counter plugin is available free of cost. You can download it from wordpress.org.
- Admin is able to track, analyze and even print the results of visitors count for personal documentation purpose.
- This plugin uses no third party software as part of its function, including no API’s or secondary connections which keep your data away from others.
- You are able to track the number of people landing on your page and will show to the entire audience of your site.
- It is easy to set up and there is no need of coding skills required for using this plugin.
4. Simple Visitor Counter WordPress Plugin
Simple visitor counter WP plugin is used to count your website’s up to date traffic safely. It shows the current visitors on your webpage too. It is easy to set up with more than 16,404 installations. This plugin helps to display daily, weekly and monthly visitor count of your website.
You can get this Simple visitor counter WP plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- You can showcase visitors counts in a different section such as today, yesterday, this week etc.
- It permits to display currently online visitors of your website to the admin as well as to users.
- Simple visitor counter plugin with the faster response is compatible with all the latest version of WordPress.
- There is no need to sign up or signing in to any service for the use of this plugin.
5. Who Hit The Page – Hit Counter Plugin
Who Hit Counter plugin is widely used tool in the visitor counter WordPress plugins list. One can add an invisible page hit counter on your website by which you will get to know who visited your pages and posts.
You will able to see the summary of registered users data in your database easily with the help of this plugin.
This Who hit the page hit counter WordPress plugin is free of cost.
- You will get to know the IP addresses of your visitors through which you can relate the IP addresses to the country of the visitors.
- The plugins help you to show how many times a page has been visited in total.
- Admin has an option of denying visitors by which when he can add an IP to the deny list, the plugin will ignore the IP and not count it as a visitor.
- It permits you to know how many times each user identified by IP address has visited each page.
Well, that’s all from our side on visitor counter WordPress plugins. The above list has both free as well as paid plugins you can choose according to your need.
If you have any queries, you can comment it in below comment section.
Stay connected for more useful plugins.