If you own a WordPress website then having the right set of tools will help you take your webpage to the next level.
Visitor counter WordPress plugins are useful WordPress tool because they allow you to effectively monitor what number of visitors you have on your online business website.
Here in this article, we have compiled a list of 5 best visitor counter WordPress plugins. These plugins allow you to showcase daily, weekly and monthly visitor count on your website.
These plugins permit you to know who is visiting on your website, their location of browsing, browsers used by them and a lot more. All this is done by keeping all the information of visitors in your database.
It will help you to sort out the top 10 visited posts or pages on your website so that you can easily find out what your viewers choice is. Also, these visitor counter WordPress plugins are easy to set up. There is no need of coding skills required for using this plugin.
Now let us discuss each visitor counter WordPress plugins in detail.
WordPress views counter plugin is a powerful plugin in the list of visitor counter WordPress plugins. This plugin is used to showcase the number of times a post, pages, and products had been viewed on your online business website.
The plugin provides simple graphs and report of views counts in a well-arranged manner. Also, using this plugin you can get referrer URL of post, page and products views.
You can buy WordPress views counter plugin at $16 with 6 months support and regular updates. The extended license is available at $80.
- The plugin helps you to get information about who had viewed it and then view it with a proper date of views.
- It will provide a well-organized graph with top ten posts, pages, and products views on site.
- WordPress views counter plugin permits sorting and searching based on AJAX so there is no need of page reload.
- You can display each view counter stats on front end side and on dashboard widget too.
The DotStore Page Visit Counter is one of the finest plugins in the list of visitor counter WordPress plugin. With the help of this plugin, you will get real-time visitor counts on your website.
Additionally, it helps to track the number of people who go through your webpage. This data is further showcased on the homepage for your visitors. So, it helps to promote your website products and pages. The plugin is fully compatible with all the latest versions of WordPress.
Pricing of this page visitor counter plugin starts at $49/ Single Site License.
- Admin is able to track and analyze the visitors count for personal documentation purposes.
- This plugin allows you to set the background color, font color & size, border, icon, position, and a lot more.
- You are able to track the number of people landing on your page and will show to the entire audience of your site.
- This page visitor counter provides you complete details like browsers, Operating systems, countries, referrals & IPs in a single place.
Flip Countdown WP plugin is used to count your website’s up to date traffic safely. It shows the current visitors on your webpage too. Additionally, it is an advanced and impressive flip counter plugin which is very easy to use.
Furthermore, you can set up a custom counter on your site with just a few clicks.
You can get this visitor counter WP plugin at just $19.
- It works well with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer 11+, Android 5+, Safari 9+ and iOS 9+
- The plugin with the faster response is compatible with all the latest version of WordPress.
- It supports, years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds.
- There is no need to sign up or signing in to any service for the use of this plugin.
POWr Hit Counter is a widely used plugin which is used to analyze the visitor’s hits on your homepage. It provides the views report graphically in a well-arranged manner.
Moreover, you can embed the website visitor counter to a header, sidebar, or footer without requiring any coding knowledge.
It’s starting price is $4.99/ month.
- It has an in-built analytics that lets you measure the impact of your visitor counter to identify what’s best for your business.
- This plugin works well on every device and screen size.
- Hit Counter plugin is compatible with almost every version of WordPress.
- This WordPress plugin supports text in any language.
5. Who Hit The Page – Hit Counter Plugin
Who Hit Counter plugin is widely used tool in the visitor counter WordPress plugins list. One can add an invisible page hit counter on your website by which you will get to know who visited your pages and posts.
You will able to see the summary of registered users data in your database easily with the help of this plugin.
This Who hit the page hit counter WordPress plugin is free of cost.
- You will get to know the IP addresses of your visitors through which you can relate the IP addresses to the country of the visitors.
- The plugins help you to show how many times a page has been visited in total.
- Admin has an option of denying visitors by which when he can add an IP to the deny list, the plugin will ignore the IP and not count it as a visitor.
- It permits you to know how many times each user identified by IP address has visited each page.
Well, that’s all from our side on visitor counter WordPress plugins. The above list has both free as well as paid plugins you can choose according to your need.
If you have any queries, you can comment it in below comment section.
Stay connected for more useful plugins.
Read some more blogs too!!!