Backlinks are the backbone of the digital marketing industry. It is one of the astonishingly important search engine ranking factor.
Backlinks are the hyperlinks point back to your website or incoming links to a webpage. In laymen’s terms, it is a simple connectivity between one website with another.
These links make the website more reliable. the more backlinks you have, the more popular your website will.
So, to make the generation and management of the backlinks effortless developers use WordPress backlink plugins.
These plugins allow you to monitor your and competitors website’s backlinks in a single dashboard. With these plugins, you can also collect the entire information about your competitor’s website by simply entering the URL.
Some plugins provide an easy HTML code. With which your blog readers can copy the code and feature it on their website.
Here is the list of the great WordPress backlink plugins. Lets dig into it.
1. WP SITESPY – Theme Plugin and Backlink Checker
It is a unique WordPress plugin which provides you the complete information about the website such as which theme it is built on, installed plugins, and backlinks etc. All you have to do is just enter the URL of the desired site and it gives you the data in a matter of few minutes.
If you want to know which plugins, themes, seo tools, and backlinks that your competitors are using to boost their sites. Then this plugin is just perfect you.
This plugin cost you $20 on purchasing it from the codecanyon.net.
- This plugin comes with a shortcode which shows you the complete working on the front end.
- It also shows that what newsletter that the website use.
- When you enter the URL, it shows you the backlinks of the competitor’s website.
- By clicking on the search result, it will directly take you to the plugin’s download link.
2. WPLinkTrade– WordPress Backlinks Plugin
WPLink Trade is an ultimate backlink plugin for WordPress. This plugin allows exchanging text and image links with other related web sites with ease. It provides you easy Administration Panel to edit, accept or delete submissions.
Further all that, this plugin has anti-cheat protection for incoming and outgoing clicks which makes your website more secure.
- Regular license – You will get future updates and support for 6 months at the price of $30.
- Extended license – It costs you $124, in which you’ll get future updates and 6-month support.
- When the link partner removes your backlink, it notifies the admin through email.
- It automatically checks backlink on new submissions.
- This plugin provides real-time stats for incoming and outgoing clicks
- It gives you cron support for backlink checks for every link partner
3. Linkio – Rank Tracking Tool
Linkio gives the right anchor text usage and percentage to help users with their link building activities. Check how your pages perform in SERP features at the keyword level to uncover additional optimization opportunities. You can view trends across different timeframes and easily customize views to your liking.
7-days Free Trial then starting from $19.99 per month
- Get as granular or zoomed out as you like, including average rankings, percentages of distribution across SERPs and more.
- Some other features are getting results from a specific city in Google organic, Google Maps and Google places that can help with local SEO rankings and more.
4. Off-Page SEO plugin – WordPress Backlink Plugin
Off-Page SEO is a plugin that allows you to rank your website in search engines. This plugin provides an easy and flexible way to rank your websites. It will provide reports in your mailbox in the interval of every 3 days.
Apart from this, Off-Page SEO plugin connects to Google Webmaster tool API to generate accurate stats for your keywords and pages.
It provides two licenses in which you will get all future updates and 6 months’ support.
- Regular license cost you $26 only.
- Extended license will charge you $130 only.
- With the feature of the social share counter, you can get the data of the number of shares on various social sites.
- You can easily control SEO activity of your website through the Backlink management feature.
- It allows you to view search engine data in your dashboard.
- This plugin uses three different methods to rank your website on the search engine.
5. Consolety – Backlink Generator
Consolety is a network-based plugin with the help of which you receive authority backlinks on auto-pilot from other users in the network. This plugin enables the users to exchange the backlinks between their websites. In similar words, it will match you with the person who does something similar on the network.
Moreover, it also helps the users to connect with social media websites. The plugin displays the backlinks in a well-structured manner as “Related Content” section.
You can download this plugin for free from the official WordPress website.
- The plugin fetches your content and automatically match you with others having similar things.
- This plugin analyzes your content with the popular and effective tool Copyscape. It detects out your spinned content effectively.
- It checks your backlinks with the most powerful tool Majestic ahrefs and checks spam with Moz.
- With the help of this plugin, you can increase “churn and burn” SEO effects by combining your site with other websites.
As we’ve mentioned both free as well as paid WordPress backlinks plugins in this blog post. The above-mentioned plugins help you to manage and create backlinks in no time.
If you are also looking for backlink checker or backlink generator then, you don’t need to look around. These plugins are tried and tested. So, you can pick the one as per your requirements.
We hope that you’ve found the article helpful. If you have any queries and suggestions then, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Take a look at these blog posts –