4 Best A/B Testing WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
“Compare the performance of two variations of your website through A/B testing plugins!”
If you are running any website then it’s important to have information about how your site visitors’ react to various elements of it. Because user experience is the real reflection of your website’s conversion rates.
With the help of A/B testing WordPress plugins, you can compare your original website i.e. variant A to a version to which you made changes i.e. variant B. Further you can showcase both the variants to the similar visitors to track which one is performing better.
For example, if you want to test the headline of your website then you can design two identical web pages that feature separate headlines. And then, you can direct traffic to each web page to track which headline results in more page views and higher conversion rates.
Yet most of the people pre assume that testing a website would be a daunting task and need a lot of technical knowledge.
However, let us inform you that there are many A/B testing WordPress plugins available that can do all the hard work for you quickly.
Here is the list of 4 A/B Testing WordPress Plugins that are being used by many users globally, let’s have a look!
Swift through more WordPress plugins:
1. Omniconvert – A/B Testing WordPress Plugins
Omniconvert is a powerful segmentation engine that can improve user experience and their engagement on your website.
It allows to track who your visitors are, where they come from, what pages on your website they’ve visited before, what products they viewed and from what campaign they landed on your website.
It also provides the facility of Split URL testing which allows to segment your A/B test results on different browser versions. This test helps you to track which web browser are converting your website much better.
- The plugin can do Stacked tests for continuous improvement. After implementing the best variation achieved from A/B testing, you can’t sit freely. You need to continue testing for further improvements. Stacked tests allows you to use any winning variation of an A/B test as the control for your future test, without actually implementing them.
- It provides advance report that helps to check which test need to be stopped, which one is to continue and what is the winning variation after A/B testing.
- You can create multiple accounts with various rights such as: to create, edit or to just view & comment only.
- Omniconvert also allows to schedule when to run testing experiments on your website. You will be able to exclude/include specific days or hours.
It has different pricing plans depending upon the number of tested views:
- For 30,000 views – $70/month
- 50,000 views – $116/month
- 100,000 tested views – $185/month
- 200,000 views after testing – $285/month
- 500,000 – $599/month
- 1000,000 – $909/month
2. Marketing Optimizer – A/B Testing System with Call Tracking
It is specifically designed for those businesses that rely on inbound phone leads. You can also track your test performance through the number of phone calls received by ‘call to action’ button of your website.
This plugin helps you to analyse the A/B testing results on the basis of the number of leads that you receive after implementation of the changes.
Marketing Optimizer A/B testing plugin also allows to create variations of your landing pages that can enhance your cost-per-lead.
- The plugin also tracks the number of visitors landing on your website through various lead sources. It provides the conversion rate achieved from these sources.
- Marketing Optimizer A/B testing plugin can be used to drive more sales ready leads to your website. It helps to keep eye on what element works, and which needs improvement. You can also launch landing pages and publish phone numbers and forms on them in seconds. It helps to capture all the data you need to turn a visitor into a sales-ready lead.
It comes with three pricing strategies:
- Small Business: $249
- Growth: $499
- Established: $799
3. A/B Theme Testing
It uses Google analytics for testing two or more WordPress themes against each other.
This plugin can compare two themes with completely different designs or minor differences. You can track the performance of the implemented changes by distributing your visitors evenly.
At the same time you can compare as many variants as you want.
- The plugin provides the detailed report of number of visits per webpage, average time on the website, new visits percentage and the bounce rate.
- You can also set the goal for the conversion rate and the number of visits that you want to achieve. Then you can compare your results with the obtained outcome.
You can buy this plugin at $49.
4. Nelio AB Testing – A/B Testing WordPress Plugins
It is the versatile conversion optimization A/B Testing plugin. Nelio is combined with Heatmaps which provides the real time analytics to track the best performing website contents.
It is WooCommerce compatible which allows to test featured images, alternative names, and descriptions for your products, and use your orders as conversion actions.
- You can do A/B experiments on your landing pages, buttons, background images and pricing pages. It makes the task of A/B testing on post and pages super easy.
- The plugin also allows to do headline experiments on your website through A/B testing.
You can download this plugin for free from the official WordPress website.
I hope this list of 4 A/B wordPress plugins can help you get the most insights of your website from the visitors and let you create web design that they love.
Are there more testing plugins that make you understand your website visitors a bit better?
Share your recommendations and reviews in the below comment section.