Are you worried because once the most popular blog on your website is now nowhere to be seen? Well, be chill as WordPress sticky post plugins are here for the rescue.
These plugins will allow your posts to stick on the top of your homepage or the page(s). You just have to mark them as sticky to make them appear above the other posts or pages.
In fact, you can set an expiration date as in for how long do you want to keep the post in the sticky. Then, you can arrange sticky posts by category, custom post types or you can even hide them from WordPress loop. You can also style these posts using WordPress sticky post plugins.
You can also unstick your posts when you want them to return to their real location within the loop. To do that, simply uncheck the sticky checkbox while editing that particular post.
Here we have penned down some of the best WordPress sticky post plugins for you. Dig deep and found the perfect match according to your website’s requirement.
You might be interested in these blogs as well:
1. WordPress Sticky Anything – Sticky Post Plugin
- Anyone can purchase this plugin at $18 with a 6-month support from Codextent.
- You can increase the support for 12-months by paying $22.88 only.
- You can control the top space, by specifying the position of your sticky element.
- Decide in which width the sticky element will be enabled or disabled.
- You can use CSS and ID selector this will lock the target sticky post element on a specific point.
2. Ultimate Sticky Posts Widget – Sticky Post Plugin
This is one of the best free plugins in the family of WordPress sticky post plugins. It was designed in such a way that both an average user and the developer can use it. You can show thumbnails. Also, you can decide which post to display according to the order of – date, title, comment count or you can pick a random post to stick using a sticky feature. It has more than 400+ active installations and a 4.5-star rating out of 5 stars.
It is an open source software which you can download from the official website of WordPress.
- You can display the post excerpt and can easily decide the length of an excerpt from the admin area.
- Showcase or hide the sticky posts for all posts, categories, and custom post types.
- Select multiple categories at once to display sticky posts.
3. SM Sticky Clicky Star – Best In WordPress Sticky Post Plugins
The most amazing feature of this plugin is that it has no options panel. You will see this plugin directly in the WordPress admin panel. It will display as an additional column on your posts. It has more than 10K active installations and 5- star rating, which means it is quite a popular plugin. Use this plugin to turn on and off the sticky attribute in your post.
This plugin is available free of cost to all people in the world, as it is free.
- It comes with a star icon, you have to click on it immediately to save your posts sticky status.
- This plugin uses built-in WordPress functions to reduce the possibilities of conflicts with any themes and plugins.
- You can quickly turn posts sticky status on and off with just 1 click.
4. Sticky Related Posts – Free In WordPress Sticky Post Plugins
Sticky Related Posts is an advanced plugin which you can easily color customize based on your website’s layout styles. You can easily display your related posts with thumbnails in a modern sticky style. It is user-friendly and its design is based on custom CSS. This plugin also supports the latest version of PHP and WordPress.
You can download and install this plugin easily from wordpress.org where it is available free of cost.
- Display related posts based on category or tags inside the sticky footer.
- It comes with custom settings for fonts and background colors.
- You can order related posts based on name, date, and author.
- This plugin also provides an option for hiding or displaying the thumbnails.
These are some best-compiled collection of WordPress Sticky Post Plugins. We hope and believe that you have found your best match plugin out of all the mentioned WordPress Sticky Post Plugins.
Guys, do share your kind words in the comment section!