Plugins can add useful functionality to WordPress that’s why in this article, we will share the list of 5+ must have WordPress plugins for your WordPress site.
As we know that having the right set of tools can help you to take your business to the new height.
Now we are calling our compiled plugins must have for every WordPress website because they cover every aspect right from security, backups, optimization and more.
Being specific, these plugins improve user experience, security, and make backing up your content easy, also there are plugins which will speed optimize and give a better visual to your website.
Then, we have also compiled plugins which will bear the burden of email marketing and form building for your website.
Must have WordPress plugins provide various functionalities such as WooCommerce compatibility which converts your site into an e-store. Further, these plugins are highly customizable so that one can make easy changes according to their wish.
All the below listed must have WordPress plugin are responsive and SEO friendly. Moreover, these plugins support social media integration by which you can share your blog content easily.
Read some more blogs !!!
Let us discuss each must have WordPress plugins in detail.
1. UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
Regularly backing up your website is one of the most important parts you can do for protecting all your data. This plugin allows to backup all your website data automatically on the dashboard.
It is the highest rating backup and restore plugin with 4.8 stars out of 5.0, and is compatible with all the latest WordPress versions. With the help of the UpdraftPlus plugin, you can do cloud backup on Google Drive, Dropbox, one drive, Google cloud etc.
You can access the backup part anytime and further delete and keep data according to your requirement. The plugin supports automatic backups before updating site.
- Professional Pack – At $70 with 2 site license.
- Business Pack – At $95 with 10 site license.
- Agency Pack – At $145 with 35 site license.
- Enterprise Pack – At $245 with the unlimited site license.
- It is proven to backup sites of 100GB. Also, you can backup limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- The plugin provides you multiple storage destinations, for arranging your data in a well-organized manner.
- The UpdraftPlus plugin supports both manual and automated scheduled backups in every 4, 8, 12 hours, daily, weekly, or monthly. Also, you can even schedule the backup to a specific time.
- Database backups can be encrypted for security and it supports encrypted transport to cloud storage.
2. Envira Gallery WP Plugin
Envira Gallery is the finest plugin in the list of must have WordPress plugins. This plugin is used to create beautiful and responsive photo and video galleries for your site in a fraction of time.
It is user-friendly WordPress gallery plugin in the market. It has simple drag and drop option so that one can easily create effective galleries with just a few clicks.
The noteworthy feature in this plugin is it is WooCommerce compatible. So that you can convert your image gallery into an E-commerce store with image proofing.
- Basic Pack – At $29 with 1 site license.
- Plus Pack – At $69 with 3 site license.
- Pro Pack – At $99 with 25 site license.
- Agency Pack – At $299 with the unlimited site license.
- All these packages come with 1-year support and regular updates.
- The plugin consists pre-built gallery templates which you can use to customize the appearance of your gallery.
- You can create separate gallery section that is not attached to your posts and pages.
- With the help of videos addon, you can embed YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia and custom videos in your gallery.
- One can organize photos in albums, sort them with tags, choose cover photos and a lot more.
3. WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
WP Rocket plugin helps you to speed up your website and make WordPress load fast in a few clicks. This plugin is the most powerful caching plugin in the must have WordPress plugins list with simple settings and immediate results.
It is a developer friendly plugin so that developers can easily make advanced customizations using this WP Rocket plugin. The plugin supports sitemap preloading and browser caching along with strong database optimization.
- Single Pack – Available at $39 with 1 site license.
- Plus Pack – Available at $99 with 3 site license.
- Infinite Pack – Available at $199 with the unlimited site license.
- All these packages come with 1 year of support and updates.
- For improving the load time of the page the plugin allows loading images only as your visitor scrolls down the page.
- The plugin supports Google optimization which allows to reduce HTTP requests and make your website faster.
- WP Rocket supports page caching which creates an ultra-fast load time. This will further help in improving search engine optimization and increasing conversions.
4. FormGet Contact Form WP Plugin
FormGet Contact Form WordPress plugin is the simplest plugin used for building online contact form in just a few clicks. The plugin comes with easy drag and drop option which helps you to stay away from complex form building settings.
This plugin is highly customizable so that you can add, remove or edit contact form fields according to your choice. Further, users data is stored using entries are regularly backed up and restored on cloud servers with the help of this plugin.
You can share your forms on social sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc. So that you can easily generate leads using this plugin.
Download this FormGet contact form WordPress plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- You can embed contact form on the sidebar so that it can visible on your whole website.
- The plugins permit you to collect payments in the contact form itself using PayPal payment gateway.
- Admin can send a confirmation email to users after receiving contact form entry.
- FormGet contact form WordPress plugin permits you to redirect the user to any page/URL using contact form redirect URL field.
5. Email Marketing by MailGet WP Plugin
Email Marketing by MailGet is the best solution for email marketers and an important plugin in the list of must have WordPress plugins.
The plugin comes with drag and drop functionality which helps you in creating any type of custom emails. It helps in uploading email list and make sure to clean your list.
Whenever you are going to send email to your email list, you can first send a test email to your email account to see if everything works fine.
Email marketing by MailGet plugin is available free of cost. You can download it from wordpress.org.
- The plugin has WYSIWYG email editor by which you can create best templates for newsletters, campaigns, promotions etc.
- It creates a complete list of all analytics track and next time when you send an email then spam and bounce will get blocked automatically.
- You can send email to your customers with personalization tag such as hello, first name, last name, complete name etc.
- It has an option form available for you where you can put the subscription form on your website to get leads directly.
6. Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
If you want to increase your search engine optimization and need an SEO plugin then this Yoast SEO plugin is the best solution for you. It has cornerstone content and internal linking features which help you to optimize your site structure faster.
The plugin consists of advanced XML sitemaps functionality at the push of a button which will be taking care of your WP SEO.
You can get this Yoast SEO WP plugin free of cost from wordpress.org.
- This plugin has title and meta description templating for better branding of your site in the search results.
- You can set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content in your website posts.
- One can easily expand Yoast SEO with the news SEO, video SEO, local SEO and WooCommerce SEO extensions etc.
Here we have covered every feature of the 5+ Must Have WordPress plugins. We hope you like the above article and will choose the plugin that best suits your business.
You can comment your problems or any suggestions in the comment section below.
Stay tuned for more exciting plugins.