Do you want to own a profitable website in terms of earning revenue? Who wouldn’t want that, then why not monetize it!
Well then, the finest way I could think of is via advertisements. Trust me these days almost all the webmasters are completely into this. As a webmaster, you simply manage all the advertisement links on your website and get paid by displaying them on certain posts and pages. It’s more like a rented space which the advertisers use and you simply get paid for providing this space.
Now, the impact of this online advertising is so strong that people have actually started using it, as a sole way for their living. Amazing isn’t it?
But this can’t be done single-handedly, for this, they need a very user-friendly solution too. To meet the end goal, monetize WordPress plugins have always been the first choice.
Before heading to the detailed discussion about these plugins, try reading these popular blogs as well
To be a little more specific, the following monetize WordPress plugins will provide you with Google Analytics integration, Code Generator, Ad Manager tool and a lot more. You can also filter and customize the monetized links for your website now. And social media sharing option becomes cherry on the cake!
1. WP Ad-Monetizer
This plugin works on ad-blocks. Every ad that has either image or ad-sense code will be assigned to an ad-block. And from here, Ad can be displayed in various ways. Also, it allows you to display ads by placing shortcode on any widget/theme page.
Then, the plugin is tested on W3 TC and WP Super Cache plugins, making it cache safe.
Finally, the 5-star rating says it all!
The varied pricing plans of this plugin are based on types of license:
- Regular License – $31
- Extended License – $155
- With this plugin, you can show ad-block on all or selected countries, pages or posts.
- WP Ad-Monetizer keeps the count of ad clicks and views by the visitors.
- The ad-block can be displayed in a single slide or multi slides.
- In multi slides, ads will be shown in carousel slider, with various other properties like slide autoplay, slide transition style and so on.
2. WP Link Monetizer
WP Link Monetizer is best known for automatically converting all the links of your website into monetized links. Even Spammer links can be used for making money with this plugin.
The converted link gets redirected to any of your preferred pages – Redirect page, iFrame page or URL shortener service.
Not just on monetized links, this plugin gives you control over categories, pages, sites, integration mode etc.
The pricing plan of this plugin is based on the license types:
- Regular License – $16
- Extended License – $80
- This plugin allows you to customize text, images, and ads of your redirected pages.
- The plugin comes with an integrated URL shortener service adF.ly.
- With the help of Ad manager tool, you can create and manage and track your ads.
- Customization and filtering your monetized links is possible with this plugin.
- It provides predefined template page for your website.
If you want the world’s leader to work on the monetization, stats and social aspect of your website then with more than a 4-star rating and 100,000+ active installations Shareaholic is the best to settle with. This all-in-one plugin gives you services of many famous plugins. CRP, JetPack, YARPP to name a few.
It also supports various URL shorteners like Bitly, TinyURL etc.
This amazing plugin will not cost you anything, as it is absolutely FREE!
- This plugin instinctively adds social media share buttons on the images like Pinterest’s “Pin it” button. You can also have floating share buttons with this plugin.
- Related Content Advertising Tools of this plugin highlights the related content and posts. This helps to promote and advertise the content.
- It lets you analyze various parameters like whether the targeted audience is human users and can buy your product.
- Shareaholic is the official partner with Google Analytics Technology, GoDaddy, Cloudflare, SiteGround etc.
4. Ad Inserter
It is endorsed by Google, WordPress users, Amazon as this plugin has served their different purposes efficiently.
This plugin provides important features like ad labels and ad rotation for your website.
Get all of this plugin features without paying any currency. No charges applied!
- You can create contextual ads even from post titles, tags or categories with this plugin.
- This plugin also allows you to insert widgets, shortcodes, PHP function call manually.
- You can avoid insertion near images or headers with the clearance options.
- It provides code generator for banners and placeholders.
- Ad blocking detection for pop up messages and page redirection is also possible with this plugin.
The above listing contains some of the best monetize WordPress plugins for your website, both paid and free. As each one of them has advanced and important features, you can select anyone that goes with your website.