5+ WordPress Terms And Conditions Plugins 2019 (Free & Paid)
“Integrate WordPress terms and conditions plugins with your website & display the terms of services with just a click!”
When you are running an e-commerce business website then you face day to day challenges such as adding payment service providers to your site, cart buttons on the products, checkout pages & many more. But just for displaying terms & conditions of your services, you create a different page & then mention them there.
What if you can display them at the checkout & any other page itself?
Yes! If you use a WordPress website then terms and conditions plugins are the best choices for you. Through them, you will be able to add a link of it on the checkout page in such a way that your customers can only proceed for payment only after agreeing for the terms & conditions of your services.
As it is the matter of privacy policies too, therefore choosing an authentic WordPress plugin for this work is a tough task. That’s why we’ve suggested some of the best WordPress terms and conditions plugins in this article. Some of these plugins are free while others are paid.
Through them, you can display popups for terms of services with attractive animations, styling options & many more features.
Even there are some plugins in this article which just use shortcodes for displaying privacy policies & other authentic contents.
All we want from you is to read this article & choose the best plugin according to your needs!
You may also like reading more blogs which consist of different WordPress plugins of other niches. Maybe, they will help you in your work.
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive in!
1. WooCommerce Terms And Conditions Popup – Plugin
If you are using WooCommerce terms and conditions popup plugin on your site, then your customers won’t leave checkout page without viewing terms and conditions.
With the help of this plugin, a popup window is displayed each time a customer reaches the checkout pages. You can add all the terms & condition details is a customized way in this section.
- Single site license of this plugin will cost you $22.
- $40 will be charged for 3 sites access to this plugin.
- You will have to pay $56 for 5 sites plan.
- 10 sites license will charge you $90 for this plugin.
[Note:- You will get updates, lifetime support, 30-days money back guarantee with all plans.]
- With this plugin, you get popup functionality for WooCommerce terms and conditions.
- You can simply apply popup width and height using this plugin.
- It also helps you add Terms and Conditions through shortcodes and place them anywhere on your website.
- You define timer before popup can be closed and fully customize it as per your website needs.
2. WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup – WordPress Plugin
With this plugin, you receive multiple animation effects, popup stylings, text/background customization and other options. Through which you can showcase terms and condition popups on your website in an attractive way.
Other than that it is responsive, support latest versions of WordPress and multi-browser compatible.
- The regular license will cost you $14 with various popup functionalities.
- $70 is charged for the extended plan of this plugin with which you get additional facilities & features.
- With this plugin, you get the functionality to popup terms & conditions on checkout page with AJAX. Which means without any refresh the popup message will be displayed.
- Over 25 popup animation effects for popup are provided with this plugin.
- Different type of popup styling like flat and radius are also available.
- It is cross-browser compatible, offers multilingual support and is fully responsive.
3. WooCommerce TOS Iframe – WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce TOS Iframe is a WordPress plugin which allows you to project terms & conditions on a website through popups. It basically attacks all the details related to terms and policies on the checkout page and displays them is an attractive manner.
You can define each and every policy details here and apply various types of custom styling to give an attractive look.
- You will be charged $19 for the regular version of this plugin.
- The extended plan will cost you $120 for all features & facilities.
- Allows you to display WooCommerce terms & condition on the checkout page in a stylish way.
- You can define custom settings for the terms and conditions section like color, title, heading, width, fonts and more.
- With this plugin, it is super easy to define terms & conditions on a website.
- You also get the checkbox which verifies “read and accept” the term.
4. Terms and Conditions Popup for WooCommerce – Plugin
This WordPress plugin by BeRocket allows your customers to view the terms & conditions of your site without leaving the checkout page. All it does is just display the terms & conditions in a popup window.
Apart from it, this plugin is compatible with almost all of the WooCommerce plugins in the market. So you don’t have to worry about any difficulties after installing it.
- This WordPress terms and conditions plugin does not charge any amount. You can download its free version from ‘WordPress.org’ site.
- To open the popup window, only one thing you’ve to do is to click on the ‘terms and conditions’ button just above the checkout button.
- You can customize the height as well as the width of the popup window just from the general settings of this plugin.
- From the same section, you can display ‘Agree’ & ‘Decline’ button on the popup window after some specific seconds of the timer.
- Through the CSS settings, one can customize the styling of the front-end pages to make them look better than before.
5. WooCommerce Checkout Terms Conditions Popup – Plugin
WooCommerce Checkout Terms Conditions Popup displays the terms & conditions on the checkout page itself. Along with the popup content, you will be able to display a button of any text just for showing the acceptance of those terms and conditions.
Through the admin panel of this plugin, the admin can customize the popup window appearance according to the needs
- It is free of cost for the entire lifetime which can be downloaded from the WordPress.org website.
- You can configure the height & width of the popup window according to the theme of your website.
- When the popup is open, it can also be set whether the page scrolling option should be ON or OFF.
- Also, you will be able to set the agree button under certain fields such as text color, button width, height, background color, etc.
- As this plugin is free, so you can use it for both commercial & non-commercial purposes.
All you have to do is to enable this plugin, enter your company’s name in the setting page & use any of the shortcodes given below:
- This plugin is also free of cost. One can install it on the WordPress site itself.
- It can be used in many sites like blog networks, subscription sites, and many others.
- You can display the content of your privacy policies in both paragraphs & bullet formats.
Now we have arrived at the end of this article on WordPress terms and conditions plugins. This blog holds the description of some of the best plugin currently available in the market and we hope you will find one for your website as well.
Other than that, if you have any type of questions or queries you can ask us in the comments section below.