4 Multiple Authors WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
WordPress panel has a lot of user roles and one such is the author. Your website can have multiple authors to create, edit or publish the posts but managing them can be a hassle for the admin. That’s where multiple authors WordPress plugins come to rescue.
Today we are going to present you the best multiple authors WordPress plugins.
Using these plugins, admin can display the author’s avatar, their bio, their fan based reviews, and ratings.
These plugins will further help admin in giving permission to various authors. These permissions can be granted for scheduling publish dates, managing drafts, editing of post’s title, content, etc. using the WordPress dashboard.
In fact, an admin can also block the access of multiple authors to the admin panel of WordPress. Or you can allow them to manage their blogs and draft, which will save your time as an admin.
Let’s dig deep into the features of these multiple authors WordPress plugins.
You may like to read some other blogs as well:
1. Two Authors – WordPress Plugin
While establishing a multi-author blog, the authors usually don’t have the edit permission on an already published post. Two Authors WordPress Plugin allows you to add two authors profiles on the website for any post or article.
With the help of this plugin, both the authors can share the pros and corns on the given articles. Also, it provides you with the rating system and is compatible with any kind of WordPress theme.
The price tag of WordPress Two Authors plugin is $15 with regular license and future updates.
- You may share the relevant details of both the authors like avatar, enable custom post types like a portfolio, latest news, music albums etc.
- From the admin panel setting option, you can enable the rating system through which visitors can vote for their favorite author.
- This plugin helps you to add the relevant topics for different authors.
- WordPress plugin is also compatible with multi-users and is ideal for those who want to start a large blog network.
2. Modern Multiple Author Widget – WordPress Plugin
Modern Multiple Author Widget is one of the most renowned WordPress plugins. Its responsive and elegant design will let you showcase the author’s profile on the animated sliders.
With this WordPress plugin, you can display author name, profile picture, website URL and social connectivity. You will be enriched with the live preview, documentation file with this plugin.
This plugin will cost you $15 with 6months client support and regular licenses.
- You can create shortcodes to showcase the author’s profile on different pages and post.
- From the panel option, you can limit the number of authors which will show on front end.
- With the profile and pictures, you can also add the role department of the authors like administration, education sports etc.
- Modern Multiple Author Widget plugin can be added to any kind of WordPress theme.
3. Custom Author Box – Multiple Authors WordPress Plugin
With this Custom Author Box plugin, you can provide a special identity for individual or multi-author on the website. You can add your own color tiles with an easy to use color pickers.
Custom Author Box WordPress plugin costs you $15 with the lifetime updates and 6-months client support facility.
- This plugin has the ability to work with all the custom post types on the website.
- You can share the details of multiple authors on the social platform as its compatible with all the social networks.
- It will automatically add the author’s profiles to the top or bottom of the content.
- Custom Author Box plugin is fully responsive that means is adapted to any kind of screen devices.
4. Author Avatars List – Multiple Authors WordPress Plugin
Author Avatars List plugin makes it easy for you to display the lists of user avatars, grouped by user roles, on your or multiuser site. With this plugin, you can show a custom title, or limit the number of users, or change the sort order.
In fact, you can adjust the size and alignment of users avatar, or optionally display the author’s bio. This plugin support users from Co-Author Plus, Ultimate Member, BBpress, and BuddyPress.
This plugin is an open source software and can be downloaded for free from wordpress.org.
- This plugin allows you to insert single avatars for users.
- Using a shortcode you can insert the avatar lists into the sidebar or into posts and pages on your website.
- You can display the group users by their blog with the blog name above each grouping.
- Also, you can limit the number of avatars per page for large sets by adding a shortcode page_size for- e.g. “page_size=20”.
These are the best-compiled multiple authors WordPress plugins for you. We truly believe that you have chosen the best plugin, according to the requirement of your website.
Don’t waste time just click once and then you can easily manage your multiple authors and their blogs.
Do share your kind words in our comment section!