5+ Cheap PayPal Payment Analytics & Reporting Software
Payment analytics is one of the widely used analytics software in today’s scenario!
The brand ensures that you get the best analysis of the payment that undertakes on your website in such a way that any transactions and the redemptions can easily be measured, tracked and figured out with the respective software.
Wanna know how??
Let’s understand this in five easy steps:
Collecting :- The primary step in this regard is to collect the payment data and store like the spreadsheets, account billing, transactions received payments and all sorts of relevant data can be collected.
Cleaning :- In the process of collecting the data you must have also elicited some of the useless, irrelevant and other non-relevant data which needs to be removed.
Combining – Combining data which is useful into one manageable platform where all the actions and analysis can be done and worked on.
Calculating :- The estimation of the data thus collected needs to taken out, the amount of money that has been transacted from your site, how much money did you made, all sorts of profit and loss has to be figured out.
Customizing :- At last, customizing the data that you have calculated and organizing it a sequential and productive manner as to use it for the future reference and the data becomes feasible enough.
The above-mentioned process is the one which is carried out in a PayPal analytics that is offered to you as to simplify your financial transaction analysis.
Explore the blogs listed below to know more about Payment & Subscription Analytics:-
Let’s have a look at 5+ cheapest PayPal payment analytics software using which you can easily monitor all your payments done via PayPal and optimize the performance of your business.
1. PaySketch : Cheap PayPal Payment Analytics Software
Paysketch is an amazing analytics software that provided world class analytics and reporting for your online sales and payments, you can monitor, analyze and perform through the particular software.
Pricing of the software is as follows standard:- $4.99/month and $59 a year, business :- $5.99/month and $69 a year, professional :- $6.49/month and $79 a year
- Track and analyze payment so that you are updated on the balance that you have to not run out of cash.
- Monitor sales performance for all the sales done for the products and services done online.
- To see top line and bottom line products and their contribution to the sales revenue.
Pulter is an amazing e-commerce analytics software which consists of 150+ metrics and reports that enable you to track the payments and the transaction more precisely, one can track the transaction date and time and the status of the payments done. The frequency of the new orders and invoices, all can be analyzed on a minute level.
Plus – 29$ per month
Pro – 59$ per month
Max – 109$ per month
- The customer order history can be tracked along with the top paying customers that purchase on your site.
- How much revenue is generated with what product or service velocity all that can be easily seen and monitored.
- Customer segmentation is another great feature of the analytics software which will let the user differentiate between different sorts of elite customers.
GetControl is another magnificent tool which analyzes your transaction data and manages all your historical data and performance, all your SaaS and commercial metrics will be tracked effectively, what is the churn rate of your company and how the revenues are getting generated all these things can be easily determined by the software.
Growth – $79
Scale – $149
Enterprise – Customized service, need get in touch.
- Gauge data through multi source analytics and upgrade yourself, track average order value other such factors.
- You can measure the new/previous revenue and similarly customers from the analytics software and can plan accordingly.
- All your transaction analytics can be seen in one board and hence make your job more optimized and feasible.
With the help of the ChartMogul you can import customer’s record and it provides a full range of API integrations so as to make things easy for you. You can segment customers and perform analysis using the information.
Launch – Free
Mogal – $100
Volume – Need to get in touch.
- In addition to the services the chartmogul, also provides CSV upload tool which will allow your tabular data to be saved properly.
- Track transactions are done from your website and do the analysis of all the financial data that is available on the website of your business.
- Importing data is also one of the prime features of the ChartMogul software which makes the customer’s data analysis easy.
Databox is a great platform which provides the PayPal analytics software which can be used to monitor your balance, sales, fees, refunds and much more. You can also know what are the top products and services that are purchased by your customers.
Free- Free service.
Basic – $49
Business – $249
Custom – Need to get in touch.
- You can see the actual account balance in your PayPal analytics in all the currencies.
- The net or total sales of the last 30 days can be seen and tracked and you can track them as well from the previous records and data.
- The software contains a table which shows you the KPIs such as net sales, fees, refunds, pending transactions and expenses as well.
Braintree provides amazing payment solutions for accepting and processing the payments online there are multiple features like reporting and tracking of the payments. It provides one of the best commercial tools including the analytics software.
Standard – 2.9% + $.30 per transaction.
Enterprise – Get in touch with the service providers to get to know about the respective plan.
- Show transactions that have been done currently as successful or unsuccessful.
- Present transaction in each batch, segregated by payment method.
- One can view and download the card details of the one which going to expire or has already expired.
So we have summed up the best PayPal analytics software in the market among which you can select the best one suited for you and track your website data and transactional details very well.
You can also check out other related blogs :-