6+ Cheap PayPal Payment Analytics & Reporting Software
“Use cheap PayPal payment analytics software & increase the revenue of your business! “
Payment analytics is one of the widely used analytics software in today’s scenario!
The brand ensures that you get the best analysis of the payment that undertakes on your website. It is done in such a way that any transactions and the redemptions can easily be measured, tracked and figured out with the respective software.
And you can do all of these things by using the services mentioned in this article. It contains multiple & cheap payment analytics software through which you can keep track on your payment matrices.
But before moving further, just have a look in the table below:
Have a glimpse of various PayPal Payment Analytics Software
|Services||Pricing||Dunning Emails||Recurring Payments||Unlimited Revenue||Free Trial|
Wanna know how these services work??
Let’s understand this in five easy steps:
Collecting:- The primary step in this regard is to collect the payment data and store like the spreadsheets, account billing, transactions received payments and all sorts of relevant data can be collected.
Cleaning:- In the process of collecting the data you must have also elicited some of the useless, irrelevant and other non-relevant data which needs to be removed.
Combining:– Combining data which is useful into one manageable platform where all the actions and analysis can be done and worked on.
Calculating:- The estimation of the data thus collected needs to taken out, the amount of money that has been transacted from your site, how much money did you made, all sorts of profit and loss has to be figured out.
Customizing:- At last, customizing the data that you have calculated and organizing it a sequential and productive manner as to use it for the future reference and the data becomes feasible enough.
That’s a lot of stuff. I think you might have understood that you’ll get a good choice in the article. All you have to do is to read it finalize the best one according to your needs!
Explore the blogs listed below to know more about payment & subscription analytics:-
- Payment Processing Analytics: Top 6 Tools To Decrease Churn
- Subscription Business Analytics: 5 Best Analytics Softwares
1. Pabbly Subscriptions: Cheap PayPal Payment Analytics Software
Pabbly Subscriptions is one of the most affordable payment analytics software using which you can easily manage PayPal as well as Stripe transitions. It provides best in class services along with various advanced features. It will help you in managing profit affecting factors of business like sales, refunds, newly added customer directly from the dashboard.
It’s pricing majorly varies according to the number of customers.
Starters: You have to pay only $9/m for features 50 customers, one-time & recurring payments & so on.
Rookie: This plan charges $29 on monthly basis for only 600 customers & products purchased by them.
Pro: It is best for mid-level companies as it costs $59 per month through you can add unlimited customers to your services.
Advance: At last, the advance plan bills $99/m in which you’ll get to add unlimited customers to your account. Also, you will be able to set a customizable domain for all of your checkout pages.
- Sales analytics will give you all the complex details on PayPal payments like refunds, subscriptions canceled, net sales, customers and more.
- You can create unlimited products, plans and custom invoices using Pabbly and manage them easily through the dashboard.
- Advanced API framework will help to simplify the process of integration of Pabbly inside other applications and software.
- Get detailed reports on Net Revenue, Monthly Recurring Revenue, new as well as active customers & subscribers.
Paysketch is an amazing analytics software that provided world-class analytics and reporting for your online sales and payments, you can monitor, analyze and perform through the particular software.
Pricing of the software is as follows-
- Standard: $4.99/month and $59 on yearly basis.
- Business: $5.99/month and $69 per year.
- Professional: $6.49/month and $79 a year.
- Track and analyze payment so that you have all of the updates on the balance that you have to not run out of cash.
- Monitor sales performance for all the sales done for the products and services done online.
- To see top line and bottom line products and their contribution to the sales revenue.
Pulter is an amazing e-commerce analytics software which consists of 150+ metrics and reports that enable you to track the payments and the transaction more precisely, one can track the transaction date and time and the status of the payments done. It allows analyzing the frequency of the new orders and invoices on a minute level.
Starter: You have to pay $29/m along with 300 paid orders on monthly basis.
Growth: It charges $79 per month for which you will get to create 3000 paid orders per month.
Scale: The Scale package charges $249 per month for 10,000 paid orders along with 20 integrations.
- It allows you to track the customer order history along with the top paying customers that purchased on your site.
- How much revenue is generated with what product or service velocity all that can be easily seen and monitored.
- Customer segmentation is another great feature of the analytics software. It will let the user differentiate between different sorts of elite customers.
GetControl is another magnificent tool which analyzes your transaction data and manages all your historical data and performance. You can track all your SaaS, commercial metrics, churn rate and revenues generated by your company effectively.
Starter: It is a free plan for revenue limit up to $10,000. Along with it, you will also get to use the email support too.
Growth: The Growth plan of this tool charges $89/month for businesses having monthly recurring revenue of $10K to $100K.
Scale: This plan bills $159/m for the businesses with monthly recurring revenue range $100K to $1M along with 5-year data history.
Enterprise: The Enterprise plan is customized service. For it, you need to get in touch GetControl as it is for those businesses which are having the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) over $1M.
- Gauge data through multi-source analytics and upgrade yourself, track average order value other such factors.
- You can measure the new/previous revenue and similarly customers from the analytics software and can plan accordingly.
- At last, you will be able to all your transaction analytics on one board and hence make your job more optimized and feasible.
With the help of the ChartMogul, you can import customer’s record and it provides a full range of API integrations. Eventually, it will make things easy for you. You can segment customers and perform analysis using the information.
Launch: This is a free plan for MRR limited to $10K.
Mogal: For 1,000 customers, the Mogul plan is best as it charges $125 on the monthly basis along with scheduled email reports feature.
Volume: For businesses having high recurring volume, this is the best plan. For it, you need to get in touch with ChartMogul.
- In addition to the services the ChartMogul, it also provides CSV upload tool. Through it, you will be able to save your tabular data properly.
- You can also track transactions of your website and do the analysis of all the financial data that is available on the website of your business.
- Importing data is also one of the prime features of the ChartMogul software which makes the customer’s data analysis easy.
Databox is a great platform which provides the PayPal analytics software which you can use to monitor your balance, sales, fees, refunds etc. You can also know what are the top products and services that are purchased by your customers.
Free: It is a forever free plan with only 3 dashboards & users facility.
Basic: This plan charges $49/m with 10 users facility & data refresh interval on the hourly basis.
Plus: The Plus plan costs $99 on monthly basis. With it, you will also get SQL & database integrations.
Business: For bigger businesses, it is the best plan as it charges $248 on monthly basis with additional security features.
- You can see the actual account balance in your PayPal analytics in all the currencies.
- Also, you can see as well as track the net or total sales of the last 30 days and track the previous records and data as well.
- The software contains a table which shows you the KPIs such as net sales, fees, refunds, pending transactions and expenses as well.
Braintree provides amazing payment solutions for accepting and processing the payments online there are multiple features like reporting and tracking of the payments. It provides one of the best commercial tools including the analytics software.
Standard: 2.9% + $.30 per transaction.
Enterprise: Get in touch with the service providers to get to know about the respective plan.
- You will be able to see both successful as well as unsuccessful transaction.
- Present transaction in each batch, segregated by payment method.
- One can view and download the card details of the one which going to expire or has already expired.
So we have summed up the best cheap PayPal payment analytics software in the market among which you can select the best one suited for you and track your website data and transactional details very well.
There are some tools mentioned in this article which don’t have any limit on payment collection. So that’s a plus point for your business.
That’s why you should choose the best tool according to your needs.
For any queries & suggestions, just drop a comment below.
You can also check out other related blogs:-