In email marketing industry, maintaining a clean list is a crucial task to do. To have a clean list of your contacts directly ensures you to have maximum deliverability rate, and also helps you reducing bounce back and save both times as well as your hard-earned money.
To have a clean list means a lot to your email campaign. Cleaning an email list is a process to check out whether the list of email addresses is valid/deliverable or not.
|Comparison Of The Best Email List Cleaning Services|
|Services||Pricing For 100,000 Emails||Duplicate Remover||Greylisting Verification||Ratings|
|MailGet List Cleaning||$159||✓||✓||4.9/5.0|
|Pabbly Email List Cleaning||$165||✓||✓||5.0/5.0|
|InkThemes Email Verification||$159||✓||✓||4.7/5.0|
Email Marketing Services are now using the third party for maintaining list hygiene. These third parties are list cleaning services which offer many options for the maintenance of a good contact list.
After doing a lot of work, I have come up with 10 best Email list cleaning services which are suitable for maintaining list hygiene. So, go through this and choose the best one among all choices available.
1. MailGet – Email List Cleaning Service
MailGet email list cleaning service provider suits up all types of business firms and marketers. They have provided an easy to use list validating functionality in which you simply upload a bulk email list, click on clean list button and get your list cleaned.
List Cleaning Service
MailGet has multiple added features that are used for list cleansing purpose, which are offered by only a few email marketing software provides. Also, there are three types of clean segments on which software works and those are spam list, suspended list, and bounce list.
It provides a very efficient, secure and robust inbuilt cleanup mechanism which helps to maintain email list hygiene and cleans your contact list from bad and syntax error emails.
Moreover, it automatically verifies and validates your contact list by checking through MX validator, domain validator, DEA checker, etc.
In order to fulfill the needs of various customers, MailGet email list cleaning system has designed 12 different plans which are as follows:-
|Number Of Emails||1000||5000||10,000||15,000||50,000||100,000|
- Greylisting email verification is in-built with this MailGet list cleaning service, it protects any spam emails from the list and delivers you 100% genuine emails. Firstly, it automatically filters the spammers and removes to the list.
- MailGet email list cleaning tool offers you suppression list cleaning service which collects a list of emails those who are unsubscribing to your emails. So, this will helps you to send emails to the interested customers only.
- Mail exchanger records verify the mail server which is accepting the email messages and this will provide you a valid email list.
- Also, it removes all the duplicate email addresses from the list and saves cost.
For more price plans kindly visit MailGet Email List Cleaning Website
2. XVerify – Email Verification Service
XVerify offers the most accurate email verification solution in the marketplace. The company has built a strong reputation in the email verification industry for over 7 years, has 2 office locations in the United States.
Unlike other verification companies in the space, you can call to speak with an email consultant anytime in the United States. Don’t risk sending your data to other providers where you not sure where they are located or can’t speak with them directly.
XVerify is certified with two privacy framework i.e EU-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK and SWISS-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD FRAMEWORK. The DPA’s (Data Processing Addendum) is also available to all clients who require them as part of their GDPR Compliance.
This system can validate all email addresses globally and can do both B2C and B2B email verification. Their email verification checks each unique email address to make sure the username is registered at the domain.
In addition, their latest Send Shield Technology is a one-stop solution for digital marketers looking to improve data quality and reduce fraud. XVerify is built-in auto-correction can easily notify the end-users when they spell a domain incorrectly.
Xverify’s built-in fraud protection ensures that an email address is not a temporary account or involved with any online fraudster and chargebacks. It has 98% accuracy across all major email domains including AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail.
- Accuracy is the key to the quality of the information in any email cleaning service. All major email domains such as AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail have proved that this email scrubbing service is 98% accurate.
- You can confirm e-mail addresses in milliseconds with the e-mail verification API. Once implemented, you can quickly identify whether the data your user provides is correct or not.
- Data reports are easy to read and give you a high standard view on the quality of your data. You can see an abstraction and why the system blocked certain email addresses of the valid/invalid data.
- The typos alone represent 10 percent of invalid data. It integrated with automatic correction allows users to easily notify the end-users of a wrong domain like Gmail when the domain is probably meant for Gmail.
Starts at ½ a cent per verification for 50,000 verifications and goes down to under 1/10 of a penny per verification based on volume.
3. QuickEmailVerification – Email List Cleaning Software
QuickEmailVerification is a tool which provides you for validating and verifying your email addresses before you send to them. It is a real-time email verification service which let you maintain list hygiene and improves email marketing. It gives you fast, accurate and reliable services.
This list hygiene email service investigates all the email addresses and distinguishes them as valid, invalid and unknown email addresses. It checks all the email addresses for bad domains, disposable email addresses, role accounts, and spam traps, and then differentiate them accordingly.
- The clean-up of the email list is as easy as the drag-and-drop process. You can either upload your computer’s e-mail list or import the Email Provider (ESP) subscriber list for confirmation.
- Likewise, you can download a list check report or unsubscribe invalid and risky emails from your ESP account once email address check is done.
- In this email list scrubber, detailed check results statistics are displayed. Fast insights of quality email warnings and important contacts are provided in graphical analysis.
- A simple copy of some lines of code gives you the ability to verify email addresses in real-time using the REST API.
QuickEmailVerification offers to pay as per your demand rates i.e. pay-as-you-go service. Like for verifying 500 emails, it will cost you around $4 and then pay according to email verification volume.
4. Email Checker – Email List Cleaning Tool
Email Checker is a market leader, with one of the longest-running email verification services in the industry.
They offer a bulk list cleaning service with pinpoint accuracy and an impressive deliverability rate of 97%. The intuitive drag-and-drop dashboard is backed up by a support team with years of experience and robust infrastructure that guarantees data protection.
List cleaning service
Email Checker offers both bulk list cleaning and real-time verification with domain, mailbox, syntax and format checks. There’s integration for Python, Java, PHP and C#, fast processing of B2B lists of up to one million emails per day and incredible API response time.
- It ensures a correct and effective email address in real-time without the need to send a message. Our E-Mail Verification API is easy to install on all websites and applications, including online inquiry forms, POS and e-commerce checkout pages.
- Syntax and format ensure that an e-mail satisfies certain fundamental criteria, such as whether a “@” symbol is contained inside the e-mail address.
- The domain access ensures a valid Internet domain name is contained by the email address and validates if the email address is set up for accepting mail.
- Email checker has a custom B2B cloud platform designed to speed up, and the customized Cleaning B2B List platform is designed to meet the many requirements of B2B email list cleaning software.
Email Checker offers services to suit every budget, with a free trial of up to 100 verifications.
There are two payment options:
Pay-as-you-go plans with prices starting from $14 for 1000 verification credits – suitable for one-time users.
Monthly plans from as little as $10 a month, scaling up from 1000 to 2.5 million checks per month, with larger packages available.
Use our coupon code FORMG20 and get 20% discount on your order.
5. ZeroBounce – Email Scrubbing Service
ZeroBounce is an e-mail validation service acknowledged by the commitment to e-mail bounce detection, email abuse, spam trap detection, e-mail data append and advanced securities. It increases deliverability rates for Fortune 500 brands that utilize newsletter campaigns.
List Cleaning Service
It easily determines if an email address is good or bad. Some domains mask validity, meaning email addresses will always report as good, even when they’re bad. ZeroBounce’s proprietary technology uses algorithms to detect catch-all domains and identify which emails are unable to be validated (compared to other providers that unknowingly report bad emails as good)
ZeroBounce is using one of the best content delivery network systems in the world that are backed by Cloudflare. This provides clients with an Advanced DDOS and Advanced Firewall protection that gives another layer of defense to prevent cyber attacks/data breaches. Besides using this leading-edge system, all files uploaded and downloaded are encrypted with military-grade encryption ciphers. Customer data is never stored once data is validated and removed from the system; all aspects of the data are erased.
ZeroBounce provides the following services to ensure a deliverability rate of 98 percent or higher:
- Abuse Accounts – Not everyone is on board with the email marketing trend, even when they knowingly subscribe to your list. These users are notorious for marking messages as spam, which poses a high risk to brands building a healthy reputation. Unlike its competitors, ZeroBounce has compiled a list of known abusers (or complainers) to help companies reach the right audience while eliminating those who don’t want to be included.
- Spam Traps – Based on internal research via a series of algorithms, it can detect email accounts that are connected with industry-wide blacklists, a huge inconvenience that can derail an entire campaign.
- Do Not Mail Accounts – This email list cleaning service also detects role-based emails ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], etc.) as well as domains belonging to companies that shouldn’t be sent marketing messages.
- Disposable Emails – ZeroBounce recognizes temporary email accounts used to mask real email addresses.
- Toxic Domains – The service detects Toxic domains, these domains are known for abuse, spam, and bot created emails.
- Unknowns – It also detects emails that can’t be validated with accurate determination of whether they are good or bad. On average, over 80% of all unknowns detected end up being bad emails, but it’s not always a permanent issue. ZeroBounce allows clients to re-validate these emails at a different time and doesn’t charge customers for unknown results.
ZeroBounce is also able to provide customers with data and IP appending features, resulting in higher quality data and more effective segmentation capabilities.
- Data Appends – Appends basic information (First name, Last name, Gender, Location, Account Creation Date) to data when available
- IP Appends – ZeroBounce also appends information about the IP address (country, state/region, city, and zip code of IP registration) used when the email was registered or opted-in for advertising.
ZeroBounce offers both a freemium and a premium version. Both versions come with the same features, but of course, if you’re going to purchase credits, you’ll get a lot more out of the email list cleaning service.
The Freemium account comes with 100 free email verification credits every month. Then, subscriptions start at $15. If you choose the pay-as-you-go option, that starts at $16. The price for 2,000 credits is $16.
6. MailboxValidator – Email List Verification Tool
MailboxValidator is a popular email validation service. They improve email delivery success rate via reducing bad email reputation due to undelivered or bounced emails. The system is fully automated that generate a comprehensive report of domains, good-bad emails, etc.
It checks each email address to make sure the username is registered in the domain given. The platform comes with built-in fraud protection to ensure none of the addresses are from temporary accounts or linked to known fraudsters. They claim to clean and verify email up to 96%.
Service they provide.
- Email Syntax Checker
- MX Record Checker
- MX Server Connection Checker
- Email Greylisting Checker
- Free Email Provider Checker
- Disposable Email Provider Checker
- Suppressed Email Checker
- Role Email Checker
- Duplicate Email Remover
- Bulk Validation Supported
- Single Validation Supported
MailboxValidator charges you $19.95 for cleaning 1,000 contacts, and the prices go on decreasing as per increasing demand.
7. Pabbly – Email List Cleaning Services
Pabbly is one of the best-known email list validation in an industry of email marketing. It provides a platform to carry easily out bulk email verification and validation on any opt-in list. Pabbly list cleaning ensures you only send the email to real users and helps you separate the low-quality addresses from high-value contacts.
Pabbly list cleaning finds out email addresses as a deliverable, undeliverable, risky or unknown. It verifies all the email addresses by going through the SMTP verification, email address syntax checker, MX record checker, and DEA detection process.
Check whether it has Valid MX records for the Email Transfer Agent. Executes scans of keywords and TLDs with a high-risk email address. Invalid syntax e-mail addresses are deleted from your e-mail list immediately.
If your hard bounce rate is higher than 4% we give your money back!. They are much powerful in terms of list cleaning and price.
8. InkThemes – Email List Verification Service Provider
InkThemes Email List Verification provides you with the range of features for sorting out the list of all the bad emails & ensures authenticity & security. For cleaning your list, it checks out all your contact email address through the various process such as syntax verification, MX record validation, duplicate removal, etc. After doing so, it provides you with a clean verified contact list.
The pricing of Inkthemes List Verification Service ranges from email verification of 1,000 emails at $4 to 20 Million emails for $4999. However, you can effortlessly choose the pricing between this range that meets your requirements.
9. SharpSpring – Email Scrubbing Tool
SharpSpring is one among the email marketing solution which offers email list hygiene service along with other features.
For cleaning an email list, SharpSpring authenticates email addresses, removes out non-existent and non-responsive email addresses. Their cleanup services figure out the mailing list so that it reduce bounces and increase the deliverability rates of email sent.
SharpSpring charges accordingly to the number of contacts to be verified. It cost around $125 for verifying contacts up 50,000 contacts. For verifying more than 1,00,000 contacts you need to communicate with them.
10. Clearout– Bulk Email Verification Service
Clearout is a great tool to verify emails, user can check single emails and bulk files. The price policy is very adaptable. The design is very modern and intuitive, rarely users will need to seek help, but if they do there is 24/7 support of the experts and extensive documentation that can answer all questions. Advanced users will be happy to see that there is API that can be easily integrated with any programming language.
Clean email lists, high deliverability rates, and a high sender reputation are the benefits that you, as a mailing list sender, can derive from validating subscriber lists.
List cleaning helps in reducing the bounce rate and reaching the target inbox with maintaining your reputation.
- Duplicate removing: This software can remove all the duplicate email addresses automatically.
- Auto suggestion: It eliminates spelling errors and typing mistakes in the email addresses.
- Deliverability score: You can get deliverability score for every email address for better deliverability.
- Spam trap detection: This software uses a multilayered algorithm to detect the chance of spam trap.
- Verification time taken: With a simple open relay check, it measures the response time for every email address.
Its pricing plans are based on the number of credits and each credit is equal to one billable email.
- For 1000 credits, you have to pay $5 and for 5000 credits you have to pay $25 only. Similarly, the list goes on.
11. Email List Verify – List cleaning service
Email List Verify is another email validation service that lets you clean up your mailing list. They provide you self- service platform which helps you to get multiple integrations and free blacklist checker. This software have the features of hard bounce checker and spam trap checker that improves overall deliverability rate.
Email List Verify services ensure to have a clean list by verifying every email address through various verification processes. It also detects and removes all the duplicate emails.
Email List Verify charges you accordingly with your demand for a cleanup process i.e. costs around $15 for 5000 emails. However, there are different plans according to the number of emails.
It is an online email list cleaning software which offers you to verify email addresses in bulk. It also offers you free custom templates and drag and drop builder for the creation of attractive emails.
Here the list cleanup process is simple. Apart from this, this software checks for invalid syntax, expired domains and spam traps. Its features improve deliverability.
- Free accounts – It offers you a free account where you can have up to 15,000 emails validated per month for free.
- Integration of other platforms – It is integrated social media sharing, autoresponders, APIs, etc.
- Success percentage – The reporting feature enables you to know the success rate of your email marketing campaigns from time to time.
For the first 5000 records, you have to pay $49 only and after that, you have to pay $8/thousand.
ListWise built by Optimizer, is an email validation tool that offers you services to maintain list hygiene and increases your marketing efforts. It intelligently cleans your mailing list, removes out all the duplicates and any bounces.
ListWise cleans out duplicate email addresses from the mailing list, removes out bounce email addresses, removes invalid email addresses and fixes out common typos in the email addresses. After the cleaning process is done, you just need to download the cleaned list.
ListWise offers a free trial to clean the first 100 emails. They have got both prepaid and monthly plan.
In the prepaid plan, they charge $109 for 50,000 email addresses and in the monthly plan, they cost $86 per month for verifying 50,000 email addresses.
After going through these email list hygiene services, you can choose the best cleaning service, provider. As far as I am concerned, go with MailGetsince they provide cleaning services free.
Feel free to acknowledge me about your thoughts in the space provided below.
Also see our latest listing post ->