5+ Event Manager WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
Are you in search of a plugin which will help you in showcasing all your event dates, timings, venue, and decor on your website?
If yes, then we are here for you, with some of the best event manager WordPress plugins.
These plugins will integrate well with your site. And will work at the back-end to give you a complete system for creating, organizing and managing events on your website. In fact, these plugins will help your users in creating registrations as well as advance bookings.
Out of all the plugins which we are going to discuss today, some plugins are feature-rich, some are easy to use while others are priced more economically than the rest.
Now, let’s take a glance at the 5+ event manager WordPress plugins.
You might like to read some other blogs also:
1. Eventer – Best In Event Manager WordPress Plugins
It is a plugin with lots of features and is designed for creating and managing events for any website. In fact, it is integrated with WooCommerce which means you can take payments either offline or online via PayPal.
Furthermore, it provides tickets with unique QR code, and also send confirm registration emails to clients. Even your users can share any event on Facebook, Twitter etc. easily, as it has an inbuilt social sharing module.
- With a regular license and a 6-month support from imithemes, Eventer will cost you $24 only.
- If you want to extend the support for 12-months then the cost price of this plugin is $31.50.
- Multiple tickets can be made for the different events which can be free or paid.
- You can use filters for your events like – date, year, month, event category, venue, tag, and organizer
- Eventer uses shortcode generator to show your events in multiple styles like events grid, calendar, and list.
- It is multilingual and can be translated into any language, as it is WPML compatible.
The main feature of this plugin is the use of shortcodes. By using them you can easily display your events on any page of your website.
It is compatible with WPML plugin, which means it can be easily translated into other languages and it is compatible with all the latest browsers as well.
- The cost price of this plugin is $16 with 6-month support from themeofwp.
- And if you want support for 12-months the price will be $20.50 only.
- You can import demo events or create new sessions, days, locations for your events.
- To display your sessions on any page you have to create a new page and then you can copy & paste the shortcode [cpmanager] into your page or post.
- In fact, you can display all your sessions as events in a page or post on your website.
3. Events Manager Pro – Event Manager WordPress Plugin
Events Manager Pro is an event manager WordPress plugin with tons of functionalities. Some of them are – visible transaction history, coupons & discount manager, multiple ticket generation, and a lot more.
In fact, this plugin allows users to book for an event without even having an account on your website. Also, it comes with custom post types, flexible calendars, custom event fields, and supports WP multisite and standard WP/BP themes.
The cost price of Events Manager Pro is differ depending on the number of sites. It also provides a Pro support forum with under both the pricings.
- One site: The cost price is $75.
- Five sites: You can purchase it at $150.
- You can create or edit your event’s venue location, or mark it on Google Map to display it on your website.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce that means you can charge for your event tickets, and users can pay you via PayPal.
- This plugin will help you in protecting from spams with reCaptcha.
- With this plugin, you can add widgets, shortcodes, customizable template files, booking messages, and Payment Gateway API.
4. WP Event Manager – Best In Event Manager WordPress Plugins
It is a lightweight and full-featured event registration plugin. This plugin can easily work with any theme.
In fact, it allows you to manage event listings, and users to post event listings directly to your site. It supports shortcodes by which you can list all the events anywhere on your website.
The cost of this plugin is zero, that means it is an open source software which can be downloaded from wordpress.org.
- It provides an event submission form, from where you can easily collect all the required information you need.
- Allows the organizers to preview their listing which will be the exact copy of the submitting event.
- Your users can decide on their own whether they want to see event listing in a grid form or list form.
- You can add search filters like location, event type, date, ticket price, category and more, to ease your customer’s work.
5. WP Events Manager – Event Manager WordPress Plugin
It is one of the powerful events manager WordPress plugins with all of the most important features required by an event website.
Moreover, this plugin is compatible with WooCommerce which means you can sell your tickets and get the payment through Paypal. And you can also set up cancel payment status and also you can limit the number of times people register on your website. In fact, you can choose the currency of your own.
The cost price of this plugin is zero, along with its features.
- Whenever a user registers for events, this plugin will send a notification to their email accounts.
- You can easily categorize your events and add a featured image of your event.
- This plugin will help you in setting up your event with the number of tickets, their price, start and end date of an event, and Google Map Integration for venue’s location.
- Moreover, you can place shortcode into different posts, and other places on your site.
6. Quick Event Manager – Event Manager WordPress Plugin
It is a simple plugin for all the people who run an event management websites with many features. The settings pages of this plugin let you select how you want the event list to be displayed. You can use shortcodes on your post or pages on your website.
This plugin allows you to accept the payments instantly and provides you with the status of the number of attendees on your website and send a report to your email.
Quick Event Manager is an open source software with lots of functionalities, and available free of cost to all.
- You can showcase your events in form of calendars or list.
- It comes with an inbuilt registration form so that your users can easily register themselves.
- This plugin will provide you loads of styling and layout options, to modify the look of your website.
- Quick Event Manager is trilingual and can be translated into 3 languages – French, Czech, Russian.
This is all about some of the best event manager WordPress plugins. We truly admire your choice and hope that you have already picked the best plugin out of all event manager WordPress plugins.
Don’t wait to install or to share your experience in the comment section!
Just do it!