WordPress text effects plugins are there to help you add animation and styling effects to the different type of text. With the help of these plugins, you can simply modify the appearance of words, characters, and sentences available on your website as content.
There are plenty of plugins on the web that guarantee top class text styling effects, but they don’t. So, for your ease, we have elaborate some of the best text effects plugins for WordPress on this blog.
All the plugins defined here are compatible with latest versions of WordPress. They offer various basic and advanced features like shortcode generation, multiple pre-designed effects. Plus, they allow you to create custom animation effects which can be applied to different parts of the website.
That is not all, you can also define custom In and Out animation effects for multiple regions.
But before going into plugin details have a look at the blogs listed below:-
1. Type Text Effect For WordPress
Type text effect is a top notch WordPress plugin using which multiple animation and style effects can easily be applied to content available on a website. These effects can be set on words, sentences, list of sentences and dynamic text as well.
Different settings like sequence, delay, and callback are available for In animation and Out animation effects. It also permits you to define minimum display time, auto start and other settings.
- The regular license of this plugin comes with a price tag of $14.
- $75 is charged for the extended license of this plugin which offers various advanced services.
- It provides various animation effects which can be applied to words and characters.
- With this plugin, you can immediately preview all the text changes and animation effects on the website.
- You can simply create, edit and delete custom text effects.
- This plugin helps you use text effects in posts, pages, widgets, etc.
2. CoolText – WordPress Text Effects Plugin
What do expect from a text effect plugin “CoolText” has got it all. It offers 300 ready-made animations which can be previewed in real-time. You can add, edit and delete animation effects directly through the WordPress dashboard.
This plugin also provides a behavior section with the help of which you can apply multiple animation effects all at once.
- The regular plan will charge you $23 for different types of complex text animations effects.
- The extended plan will cost you $90 which will include various advanced and futuristic features.
- You get full access to 300 ready to use animation with this plugin.
- This plugin allows you to apply animation effects to both letters as well as words.
- It is easy to deploy animation text effects as with this plugin they can be deployed via shortcodes or settings on a website.
- Using the user-friendly dashboard you can define the speed, font size, stagger and other advanced effects with just a few clicks.
3. Animate It – WordPress Text Effects Plugin
Animate It WordPress plugin is specially crafted for people who want to add text effects and stylings on their website. Even being a free plugin if offers services like shortcode application of the plugin, different settings for entry & exit, time settings, along with documentation.
You can enable and disable the animation effects on smartphones and tablets, create custom classes which can be applied at multiple places and more.
- With more than 40 thousand active installations and frequent updates “Animate It” is one of the most popular free WordPress plugin for text effects.
- This plugin allows you to apply custom CSS3 animation effects on pages, posts, and widgets with ease.
- You get over 50+ pre-designed animation effects for entry, exit of text and widgets on your website.
- It also permits you to specify animation type, animation delay, duration and timing from a user-friendly console.
- Simply apply different types of animation effects on mouse click and hover.
4. Easy Textillate – WordPress Text Effects Plugin
Using easy textillate WordPress plugin adding animation and text effects to pages, posts and widgetized areas becomes super easy. You can use shortcodes or directly add code to the theme files.
This plugin also gives you the option to automatically add paragraphs and more to the text available on the website.
- Easy Textillate plugin is totally free of cost with which you get multiple text styling and animated effects options.
- With this plugin, you can add animation effects with the help of shortcodes on any part of the website.
- Live preview option with the help of which you can view all the animation effects and changes applied instantly.
- Easy to use as it provides setting dashboard where you can enter text for animation, type of animation effects and more.
- Extremely easy to install on all WordPress themes and support latest versions of WordPress.
5. CSS3 Rotating Words – WordPress Text Effects Plugin
CSS3 rotating words is an entirely free WordPress plugin with which you can simply add CSS3 animation effect on multiple words in a sentence. All these text effects will appear randomly on your website.
You can define sentence color, type of animation effect, the font size of the words, and more. Plus, you can get the shortcode for this custom animation effect generated with a single click.
- This is another free WordPress plugin which includes various animation effects which can be applied to website text.
- It gives you multiple shortcodes using which you can add text effects and animations on a website with ease.
- This plugin is fully AJAX based which helps to load animation and text effects on the webpage without a page refresh.
- You get an advanced options panel through which various settings can be applied.
- Provides you 5 different types of animation styles.
Finally, we have arrived at the closure of this blog on WordPress text effects plugins. I am pretty sure that you must have found the perfect plugin for your website text effects.
In case of doubts and queries, please mention them in the comment section below. We will be happy to hear from your side.