Looking for a way to make Google Forms alignment from right to left?
Generally, while creating surveys or polls, we want the text of our forms to be aligned differently for a global audience. It has come in light that various people react to diverse kinds of forms. The center-aligned grabs more attention in general. In the exceptional case, if your respondent prefers to answer the survey in Hebrew or Arabic then, it is important to make form right aligned. This is just to keep the spark among users alive.
Google Forms is our first preference when comes to creating forms for free. Unfortunately, the free tool doesn’t offer such advance features. Considering its limitation, you can surely give Pabbly Form Builder a try.
Here, in this piece of writing, we will explain how one can align its created form from right to left.
Are There Any Suitable Alternatives Available That Displays Form From Right To Left?
Definite yes! There are several form builders available in the market but as suggested above named Pabbly Form Builder is best of all. The online tool allows users to display their form on the left side. Not just this, it doesn’t restrict users on features by offering unlimited submission, storage, receive payment and much more.
Some of its perks which makes it different from all:
- By default, all the field labels of the form are top-aligned to reduce the time of completion.
- Not only you can change the alignment of the created form but also change the background of the form.
- Further, the generated right-aligned form will require a minimum vertical screen space.
- The software allows you to spread form globally via a link or social media.
- Not just embedding it offers three different kinds of website embedding which are Pop-up, Sliding & Full Form.
- People all across the globe can fill the form without any sign-in trouble.
- Autoresponder feature smoothes the process of communicating with the respondent.
- Again, using the “Form Scheduling” feature, one can put activation and expiration date on forms.
Now, below we are going to show how one can create a right to left aligned forms.
Step-By-Step Guide To Create A Form That Change Text Alignment:
Step 1: Create A Form
The very first thing you need to do is open the dashboard of Pabbly Form Builder. Further, to create a form click on the “+” icon or you can use its pre-designed templates too.
Step 2: Add Form Elements
Subsequently, assign a name to your forms then add elements like name, email, contact, multiple-choice and much more using its drag and drop editor.
Step 3: Customize Form Using Global Section
Further, to bind respondent attention, the form should be eye-catching which can be easily done using the “Global” option. Here, it has a bunch of options like the theme, layout, header, etc to customize your whole form.
Step 4: Enable Text Direction RTL
Next, in the “layout” section, you will see the “Text Direction RTL” toggle to enable the text alignment. By simply enabling it, the user can shift all the field elements.
Step 5: Preview
Lastly, to view the preview of your created form, click on the eye-shaped icon appearing on the left-hand side of the screen.
Voila! Now you all know how to create a form that displays text from right to left. No doubt, Google Forms is preferable but it binds global audience hands especially those who want their form in Hebrew, Arabic, and Persian. As there is no such option to make Google Forms right to left. Considering this, one can definitely give Pabbly Form Builder a try. The software offers a free trial to its users to explore the platform.