4+ Best jQuery Password Strength Plugins
The jQuery password strength plugins are extremely important to keep your data secure. And, today we are going to discuss these plugins on our blog.
Nowadays, many sites require login credentials and often ask users to complete the password requirements. These requirements ensure that user’s password is strong enough and cannot be hacked easily.
Using these jQuery password strength plugins you can validate the password and meet the requirements. You can also display a password strength indicator bar, and allow to show or hide current password value.
With the help of these plugins, your users can create strong passwords. In fact, some of the plugins will offer you not only a password strength meter but some other features as well which your users would love to use.
These days having a strong password is an important requirement, you can easily choose any of the jQuery password strength plugins and provide the users for the better data security to constitutes a good password.
Here are the best-handpicked jQuery password strength plugins.
You might be interested in reading these blogs as well:
1. PassReview – Best In jQuery Password Strength Plugins
PassReview is one of the best plugins in the world of jQuery password strength plugins. It holds many features which are important in password confidentiality.
This plugin is smart and has multi-parameter password strength valuation like – controlling number of letters, the numeric values and a lot. In fact, this plugin is compatible with all old and new browsers like – IE( all versions), Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Edge.
- You can purchase this plugin at $7 with a regular license and a six-month support from JamDev.
- If you want to extend the support for a year then the cost price will be $8.88.
- Helps in the computation of the cryptographic password strength.
- This plugin also controls the minimum number of letters, numbers, and alternating case letters in a password.
- It guides the users while creating the password.
- Displays an estimate of passwords cracking time on modern hardware.
2. Password Strength – jQuery Password Strength Plugin
This plugin helps you a lot and provide numerous features like – you can add unsafe passwords to an array of strings and amount of different chars.
It is very easy to use and implement. You will have 10 configuration options, error message on submission, and a well-documented demo and live preview to understand it better.
- The cost price of this plugin is $7 and provides 6-months support from x-ops.
- If you want to extend the support for 12-months then you have to pay $8.88.
- It provides custom hint text for – weak, strong, very strong, and success.
- You can decide the amount of special and different characters.
- Display the amount of lower and uppercase characters.
- Also, you can decide the amount of the number of digits.
3. JPassword – Paid In jQuery Password Strength Plugins
This plugin is very easy to use. And it has a password meter plugin which checks the strength of a password. Also, known as a strong password strength checker.
In fact, you can generate the random password generator for your users using this plugin.
- The price of this plugin is $4 whose quality is checked by Envato and provides a free support of 6-months with the help of WebD3m.
- You can extend the support for 12-months by paying $4.75.
- This plugin is can be used with BootStrap easily.
- It provides password strength checker to tell you about the power of your password.
- You can easily modify this plugin.
4. Strength.js – Free In jQuery Password Strength Plugins
This ultimate jQuery password input plugin will help your users in making a strong password with eight characters, with one lower & uppercase letter, and one number.
Your users must give their password input which is a unique ID for example – <input id=”myPassword” type=”password” name=”” value=””>. Further, this plugin is compatible with all the browsers and responsive to all screen sizes.
This plugin is available free of cost and can be downloaded for free from GitHub.com.
- It shows secure strength indicator to your users.
- Your users can hide or see the password.
- The password security indicator is marked on 4 scores like- 8 characters, 1 lowercase & an uppercase letter, and 1 number.
5. jQuery.passwordStrength – jQuery Plugin
This plugin is very useful and easy to use. You can add each character, space, or can use at least one lowercase or uppercase character, one number, and one symbol.
You just need to call a single method on the password field which you want the plugin to monitor.
You can download this plugin for free from the official website of GitHub.
- It displays the strength of a password entered into an input field.
- This plugin shows you titles like – very-weak, weak, mediocre, strong and very strong.
- You can even change or apply the CSS formatting to the classes provided.
These are the some best jQuery password strength plugins. You can choose any of them and enjoy their strong password strength with your users.
We hope you like it and by the end of this blog, you have found the best out of all the plugin of jQuery password strength plugins.
Do share your words in the comment section!