To keep your users engaged on your website while your data is being loaded can be a difficult task. As no one likes to wait!
But to decrease the level of this difficulty to zero we introduce you jQuery preloader plugins.
You must be wondering what these preloaders will do in order to keep your viewers busy?
Well, these preloaders are customized indicators that inform the viewers that content is being loaded. Now, the preloaders can work on the content loading in the Flash player or in any HTML based page.
The preloaders provided by the plugins help in creating animated GIFs, image or some other animation transitions to make the waiting time of the viewer a bit interesting.
These preloaders also highlight the progress of loading or the loading time left. This presentation can either be in percentage or in a status bar and such sort of animation.
These preloader plugins hold a lot of features like – multiple customization options, different draw methods, and many pre-built preloaders.
In fact, you can make various preloading effects on every post and page. Also, these jQuery preloader plugins will help you in adding attractive styles, animations, color and other effects. In addition, it also gives loading progress an attractive look.
It took me a lot of time in finding these amassed 5+ jQuery preloader plugins. We hope you find the best according to your choice and websites requirement.
You can look for more blogs here:
Allows you to upload files using HTML5 Gears, Silverlight, Flash, BrowserPlus and provide features such as upload progress, image resizing, and more.
These plugins can be used to check the spellings of text within a form field or within a DOM tree.
These plugins enable text editing capabilities for your all applications. And all these plugins come with the complete documentation, designed framework and tons of examples to make it easy to use.
1. Percentage Preloader – Paid In jQuery Preloader Plugins
This plugin can be easily used with a huge amount of elements (example 5+ pages or 5+ images or videos). Then, it works great at creating the illusion of progress. Moreover, this plugin displays the preloading time in form of a percentage.
It holds many features like – create multiple preloaders, onload callback functions, and own customized percentage-based preloader. In fact, this plugin is rated 4.5 out of 5-stars with more than 200+ active installations.
The quality of this plugin is checked by Envato and provides lifetime free updates at just $9.
- It comes with 8 pre-built preloaders, which can make your viewers engaged for a long time easily.
- This plugin provides you dark and light color schemes, you can choose any of them according to your website’s requirement.
- Preloading of background images from a stylesheet is possible with the help of preloader’s documentation.
- You can even use very large images almost the size of 1mb to elaborate the preloading process.
2. jQuery IMG Preloaders – jQuery Preloader Plugin
This plugin comes with a lot of handy features like – you can set the background images while a content is being loaded. By using CSS you can change the thumb look.
- You can buy this purchase at 45 only with six-months support from the author.
- If you want to extend the support for 12-months then you have to pay $6.13 only.
- This plugin contains seven different styles of the preloader.
- Moreover, you can easily set the title bar of your web page.
- Also, you can set the default size of the thumbs, the inbuilt size is 2KB.
- It also allows you to set the speed of animation on your web page.
3. ChilliLoader – Best Paid In jQuery Preloader Plugins
It is a lightweight plugin with multiple functionalities and great compatibilities. This plugin comes with a spinning loader which you can customize according to your needs. You can change the background & color of this spinning loader which you can choose from the built-in 4 backgrounds or 8 color variations, or you can design your own.
This plugin will block your site until and unless your site loads properly. In fact, your visitors will be able to see a well-designed loading animation on your website.
Anyone can buy this plugin at $5 with a lifetime free updates.
- It supports every web project related to HTML, PHP, WordPress, and CMS.
- You can easily customize this plugin according to your needs.
- This plugin offers many customization options like – background, color variations, and more.
- Also, it has cross-browser compatibility with Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer version 8 & 9.
- Moreover, it supports iPhone & Android smartphones and tablets.
4. Circular HTML5 Preloader – jQuery Preloader Plugin
Circular HTML5 Preloader is a lightweight plugin as it weights only 3kbytes in a compressed form and 8kbytes in the minified form. It has got 4 different kinds of preloader in a circular form. Further, you can either choose to highlight the loading in percentage loader, pie loader or even an arc loader. Even the animations work very smoothly and use a low amount of processing power.
This plugin is responsive and SEO-optimized. It also supports all the latest browsers like – Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Edge.
- The price of this plugin is $8 with a regular license and a 6-month support from Flashedge.
- You can even extend the support for a year by paying $10.25 only.
- You can load any kind of files including images, SVG, js, CSS, JSON and XML files.
- Moreover, it lets you hook with your DOM elements it will work on its own.
- It offers many callbacks which allows you to keep the track of the progress of the loading.
- This plugin comes with default values which can be customized easily.
5. jQuery Fadeloader – Free In jQuery Preloader Plugins
This plugin allows you to easily embed the preloader on your site, any specific section or a page. jQuery Fadeloader uses the cascade effect to display the loading time of the content.
In fact, you can use advanced effects for easing the jQuery plugin. Easing specify the rate of speed at which an animation reaches different points.
Anyone can download this plugin for free from GitHub.com.
- You can easily assign a class name to each of your elements using the alphabet example – <div class=”a”>.
- This plugin allows you to adjust the width and height of the pixels of the images.
- It has a callback function onComplete which execute after all the elements have been loaded.
- You can change the speed of the fade effect.
6. Loadie.js – Best Free In jQuery Preloader Plugins
It is very easy to embed on your web page or website. As, this plugin comes with a proper documentation, for you to understand it easily.
Moreover, the plugin comes under the MIT license.
This plugin will cost you zero amount as it is available free of cost on the official website of GitHub.
- It is a lightweight plugin.
- You can update your CSS files easily.
These are the some best jQuery preloader plugins. We hope you have picked the best one out of all the jQuery preloader plugins.
Use them and give your users an eye-catchy look.
Don’t forget to share your warm words in our comment section!