5+ jQuery Ajax File Upload Plugins 2019 (Free & Paid)
jQuery Ajax File Upload plugins are a great help when it comes to files uploads by users on a website.
The major benefits of having these jQuery plugins is that the users will get the ability to upload images, PDFs, videos, and other types of files in an easy way. These plugins allow single, multiple and bulk file uploads on any size.
All the listed plugin are easy to use as they provide drag & drop facility, upload progress bar, file rename, size restrictions and more.
In addition, we have described the best jQuery Ajax File Upload plugins which are multi-browser compatible, responsive, simple to implement on live websites, etc.
So, let’s get started with the details of the plugins, but before that have a look at the blogs below:-
1. HTML5 File Upload – jQuery Plugin
HTML5 File Upload is a jQuery plugin using which you can allow users to upload files to your website just by dragging & dropping the content. All the uploaded files can be displayed, removed and even downloaded once they are successfully uploaded.
With this plugin, you can showcase the upload progress on the files, access different types of file formats and more.
- For the regular plan of this jQuery plugin, you have to pay $10.
- The extended plan on the other side will cost you $55 for all the enhanced services of this plugin.
- With this plugin, you are permitted to integrate single as well as multiple file upload options.
- It allows users to edit filename before uploading the files on the website.
- You can control files with extensions or with mime type as well.
- Easy to upload drag & drop facility which comes with options like upload progress bar, edit and remove options on the upload screen.
2. Drop Uploader – jQuery Ajax File Upload Plugins
With this drag & drop Ajax file uploader plugin you get options to upload multiple files, Ajax upload, only image upload, PDF upload and other options as well.
You can also handle file type validation, different types of upload errors and apply various other upload customizations. Plus, this plugin is easy to include on websites as you just have to include plugin files and JS code snippet.
- The regular license of this plugin comes with a price tag of $7.
- For the extended version of this jQuery plugin, you have to pay $35.
- Easy to use upload methods like drag & drop and file browse options are available with this plugin.
- Provide different types of Ajax file upload options which are thumbnails layout, list layout, only images upload, only PDF upload, etc.
- Fully compatible with all latest browsers like IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge, etc.
- This plugin works perfectly well with native input file field on a website.
3. The AwsmUploader – jQuery Ajax File Upload Plugin
This jQuery plugin comes with an inbuilt drag & drop file upload functionality or the users can browse the file location and upload them with ease.
AwsmUploader is an advanced plugin which does not require Flash, ActiveX, Chrome extensions, or any 3rd party libraries, it works well independently. In addition, it let’s website users to upload unlimited files of arbitrary size on your website.
- The first plan of this plugin will charge you $14 which will include various Ajax file upload options.
- The second plan will cost you $70 for the extended features and services of this plugin.
- With the help of this plugin, you can easily set the file size limit for upload files and also disallow certain files uploads as well.
- Simple drag & drop file upload area is available which displays progress, file type, name, and other details as well.
- This plugin also allows the formatting of upload file names and size as well.
- AwsmUploader is a fully independent jQuery plugin which doesn’t require libraries like jQuery, Mootools or Dojo.
4. AJAX File Upload – jQuery Plugin
If you are using Ajax file upload jQuery plugin on your website, then you get the ability to upload files to a website with multiple options.
This plugin is fully compatible with latest browsers, easy to deploy as it provides each and every code details and provides various other custom settings as well.
- This is a totally free jQuery plugin which simplifies the process of Ajax file upload. It comes pre-equipped with various advanced feature, customizations, and facilities.
- This is a responsive plugin which enables cross-browser AJAX-like file uploads options on your website.
- Supports different types of browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari.
- Provides different file upload options and facilities with code and demo details for easy implementation.
5. Simple Ajax Uploader – jQuery Plugin
Simple Ajax Uploader is a jQuery plugin which supports drag and drop, CORS, and multiple file upload facilities. It works well on IE7-9, mobile, and other devices, plus it is the least dependent plugin and doesn’t require third-party support.
- Another free of charge jQuery plugin which offers easy to apply Ajax file upload functionalities.
- This plugin supports single, multiple, as well as concurrent file uploads.
- Offers easy to use drag & drop file upload functionality is of great use for users landing on your website.
- This is a lightweight plugin only 6KB gzipped file which provides fast load time and doesn’t reduce the website speed.
- Allows you to display an attractive progress bar in all types of latest and modern browsers.
6. jQuery Ajax File Upload – Plugin
jQuery Ajax File Upload is an entirely free plugin which allows easy file upload, simple to implement, pre-ajax call to the back-end once image submitted and more.
Most of the recent browsers are supported with multiple other facilities as well.
- This is free to download jQuery plugin which you can get at no charge from the github.com. It comes loaded with multiple advanced features and facilities for Ajax file upload.
- Allows you to pass file upload information and other important details after the occurrence of the uploading process.
- Just by adding this plugin to your website you will get full support for file uploads using jQuery.
- This plugin conducts a pre-ajax call to the back-end which is conducted on form submit.
- Multiple advanced parameters are provided for file upload customizations which are of a great help for website upload.
These were all the details that we have got on the best jQuery Ajax File Upload plugins and I hope that you must have found a good one for your website.
All these plugins are tested and we have tried their feature as well. I am pretty sure that these plugins will fulfill all the needs and requirements of your website.
If you have got any types of doubts or questions related to these plugins in mind, do mention them in your comments below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.