If you want to create an eCommerce website like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, then you must need a Multi-Vendor WordPress Plugins to generate more revenues.
By using Multi Vendor WordPress plugin, you can create an eCommerce site where multi vendors can sell their stuff and website owner can make a commission on their sales.
These plugins also provide some more essential features like easy vendor registration form, admin panel, quality search features, products reviews sections, and several more.
So, in this article, I have compiled 6+ best Multi-Vendor WordPress Plugins which gives you a full flexibility to enhance your online eCommerce business.
So, what you need to do is just narrow down the mouse and get to know about these plugins in-depth.
1. VendorPro – Multi-Vendor e-Commerce WordPress Plugin:
Introducing the renowned multi-vendor WordPress plugin which offers its ultimate advanced features like inviting new sellers, analyze your growth with reports, etc. It is the best in class and the only plugin who primarily fosters long-term affiliate business on your e-commerce website.
Apart from this, you can add an unlimited number of vendors on your website with the help of this plugin and share the generated profit by them. Not only this, it comes with various attributes like enable cart restrictions, grant certain privileges to vendors, WooCommerce bookings, WooCommerce appointments, subscriptions, advanced custom fields, etc.
The plugin costs you $97 for its unlimited features and functionalities.
- The plugin is fully compatible with many browsers i.e Opera Mini, Chrome, Firefox, etc and you can use them to add social networks to your websites.
- This multivendor plugin provides shortcodes to generate application form & sales log.
- With a commission setting tab, you can provide a detailed analysis of earn commission and outstanding due.
- Provides email notification to your customers about the latest products, discounts & offers with customizing order status email settings.
- The plugin supports the PayPal payment gateway which is one of the most secure gateways.
- You can show/hide the seller information tab on the single product page.
Dokan is the most popular multi-vendor WordPress plugin through which you can build your own eCommerce platform like Amazon, eBay, Shopify within a minute. The plugins come with all the advanced features that you need to set up an e-commerce marketplace.
Dokan is the fastest way to start an eCommerce business so that you can earn a huge range of commissions by selling a product ranging from digital, physical to a variable. The plugin is automated so that it gives you a hassle free or user-friendly experience.
You can buy this plugin $149 for a single site and pay $999 for multiple sites.
- Its easy to use dashboard allows vendors to manage everything like coupons, discounts on products and complete sales statistics, etc.
- The plugin is based on a bootstrap framework which is fully compatible with 100+ WooCommerce plugin.
- Dokan provides endless opportunity to sell the products like simple, variable, downloadable, virtual or bookable products.
- The plugin provides a clean & clear store insights so that vendors can see the sales report & performance of stores in details.
3. WC Vendors Pro: Multi Vendor WordPress Plugin
This is the another the most popular WordPress plugin in the market which allows you to create your own online marketplace website where you can sell almost every kind of product whether it is downloadable products, tangible or virtual products.
WC Vendors have come in the market in 2011. And since then it remains one of the top multi-vendor plugins. It has everything that you need for a super fast & responsive eCommerce website.
Pay $199/YR for its unlimited features or functionalities and extends its services at $599 for a lifetime.
- Amazing and fully features front-end where you can edit, delete or add your products.
- It provides Shipment Tracking system for vendors to track your products details.
- It allows the vendors to add per product shipping charges accordingly.
- Only vendors can make coupons, discounts on their products.
4. WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin:
With the booming development of eCommerce business, “building multi-vendor website” has become a trend nowadays. Using this plugin you can convert your e-commerce store into a fully functional marketplace.
With this plugin, a vendor can add multiple products from its easy to use seller panel. Later, he can view his product list, edit or delete them according to their requirements.
The plugin costs you $99 for its 6-months support.
- The plugin contains an easy dashboard so that every seller can view each and every record of product.
- With the help of this plugin, you can create a separate profile page of your seller.
- The plugin allows you to manage the product’s shipping from your own account panel.
- Both the admin or vendor are allowed to manage the orders of each product.
5. Multi-Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce:
This WooCommerce multi-vendor market plugin helps you to create your own marketplace website and allow vendors to sell products from your site either it is virtual products, downloadable products etc.
With this plugin, the site admin can monitor each and every detail of vendors from a dashboard. Also, they can add, delete or edit the number of a vendor according to their requirements and can set commission rate for each vendor.
You can buy this plugin at $26 and get its unlimited features and services.
- Each vendor has an individual admin panel to view their product status and sales statistics.
- Anyone can register for vendor store on your site and the request of the vendors goes automatically to the site admin for approval.
- Site admin can view the vendor’s information from the shop page of the website.
6. Socio Multi-Vendor for WooCommerce:
Socio multi-vendor plugin is a WooCommerce extension plugin which converts your eCommerce site into a multi-vendor website. With this plugin, you can add the multiple vendors on your website so that they can sell their products from your site and can earn a huge amount of commission.
You can buy this plugin at $39 for its basic and advanced features and extends up to $390 with its 12 months support.
- The plugin provides an email notification option to the customer about latest discounts, offers, products etc.
- Provides various shortcode for viewing vendors application details.
- A site owner will receive the payments on the product’s sale automatically.
7. BP WC Vendors:
BP WC Vendors comes in the top searches of WordPress multi-vendors plugins that have received immense of pleasure from the users. The plugin is easy to use for building a highly customizable marketplace website where you can add unlimited numbers of vendors to sell their products online.
Download this plugin at free of cost only from wordpress.org.
- You can deactivate or activate your product tab, order tab, setting tab any time.
- There is an option to activate or deactivate your vendors’ dashboards anytime from the admin side.
- Use BuddyForms to create a product forms, registration forms etc.
So, this was our side of the best Multi Vendor WordPress Plugins both Freemium & Premium. We really hope that you must have found a perfect choice for your website.
Comment us below if you have any other suggestion regarding Multi-Vendor Tools.
Thanks for Reading!
Few more stories to read: