“Use video importer WordPress plugins & display all of the online videos on your website with just a click!“
You might have come across through sometimes when you were unable to display the videos of your Facebook, Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo etc accounts on your WordPress site. It is quite not possible unless you are using some video importer plugins.
Through those plugins, you can easily post all of the videos on your site which can be done automatically & manually as well. Along with the videos, you can also see their featured images, title, description, playlist, albums etc.
Besides it when I heard about this thing at first then I found it quite helping as I’m also having a WordPress site & a Youtube channel. Then I wanted my videos to be exactly posted on WordPress site. That’s why I’ve used the plugins for video importing.
And according to my personal experience, I’ve listed some of the primest video importer WordPress plugins which helped me too much. It consists of free as well as paid plugins.
Also, some plugins mentioned in this article support only one video posting source while others can allow you to post videos from multiple sources.
All you’ve to do is to try them out & opt for a best one according to your needs!
You may also like to read my more blogs which consist of other WordPress plugins.
1. YouTube WordPress Plugin: Video Importer
It is one of the best video importer WordPress plugins which is widely used by others. With the help of this plugin, you’ll be able to add the Youtube videos to your WordPress site with so much ease.
To make the above sentence more clear, here is the explanation: It automatically creates the posts on your WordPress site from Youtube channels, playlists, searches etc. These post will have some details such as featured image, post content, title & many more. So you’ll exactly showcase you Youtube content with any hindrance.
- This WordPress plugin has a basic plan which costs only $37. For a total support of one year, you can pay an additional price of $12.
- For more features, you can buy it’s another plan of $195. It has a 1-year support plan which separately charges only $63.75.
- There is no restriction on importing large quantities of videos on a WordPress website. So you don’t have to worry about missing any video.
- If a new video is on your Youtube channel, this plugin also imports it automatically.
- Either you can organize the videos into categories or this plugin will directly get the category information from your channel.
2. WP Video Robot: Video Importer WordPress Plugin
WP Video Robot is a video importer WordPress plugin which imports the video from the online video websites to your WordPress site. Apart from Youtube, it also imports the videos from Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo & many more.
Apart from them, it also allows the importing of videos from an unlimited number of sources in just a couple of minutes. So this plugin seems to be quite flexible.
- It has a regular plan which charges $37 only. To get the support for 12 months instead of 6, you’ve to pay $12 additionally.
- $275 is the cost of its the extended plan. If you also want the support for a year in this plan too, just pay $93.75 & you’ll get it.
- Apart from automatic mode, you can also import any video manually if you want to. All you have to do is to enter the unique Youtube ID.
- As it reduces too much human effort, so there is no need for any kind of coding or technical knowledge while using it.
- This plugin is compatible with all of the WordPress themes. So you don’t have to worry about any issue regarding the layout of your site.
3. Meks Video Importer WordPress Plugin:
Meks video importer WordPress plugin easily imports the videos from Vimeo & Youtube accounts in bulks. Then it stores them on your pages, posts or in any category on your WordPress site. Apart from all of this, it is highly configurable which also provides various fetching options for the videos.
To import them, all you have to do is to choose the post status, type or any customizable taxonomy & your work is done.
- This video importer plugin is free of cost. You can download it directly from WordPress.org site.
- You can choose a status for the imported videos such as a draft, published, pending review, private etc.
- Also, you can have YouTube, Vimeo or any other channel’s clips posted on your site with the same date and time on which they were posted on YouTube. There will be no change in data and time of the clip.
- Apart from it, you can set the format of the post according to your current theme that can support the current format of the post.
4. WordPress Vimeo Videos Importer Plugin:
This video importer plugin is for especially used for Vimeo videos importing. From albums, channels, users & other elements of Vimeo, it quickly posts the videos on the WordPress website without any hindrance.
Apart from this, it is way too simple to use that even a person who does not have a technical knowledge can use it after 1-2 tries.
- It is an open source WordPress plugin which you can download from WordPress.org.
- This plugin supports manual importing option. So you can specifically choose that which video you want to import or not.
- It also supports HTML5 video player which provides the videos a responsive look on all screen sizes.
- You can add multiple videos on the same page in order to make your site look a complete package of visual information
5. Import YouTube Videos as WP Posts: WordPress Plugin
It is a simple WordPress plugin which imports the videos from the admin panel of Youtube & then adds them as posts on your website. All you have to do is to type the request (keywords, playlist or channel ID), some parameters & template tags.
At last, just select the videos you want to import to your site. Then, your work is done. Isn’t is easy?
- This plugin does not charge any amount for the lifetime. From ‘WordPress.org’, one can download it easily.
- It is helpful in linking the channels or playlists to your WordPress site in a matter of tie.
- Besides that, this plugin displays the curated content on your website from the Youtube site.
- Apart from English, this WordPress video importer plugin is also available in the French language.
So above are some of the best video importer WordPress plugins which you can integrate into your website. Through them, you will be able to import the videos from online websites such as Facebook, Vimeo, Youtube etc. to your WordPress site along with heading, information, category & so on.
Some of these plugins support both automatic as well as manual posting while others only support manual. It is up to you that which method you want to choose according to your strategies.
Well, some of the plugins are free while others are paid. Yet paid ones are also affordable which you can surely count on. So just try them out & finalize the optimal WordPress video importer plugin according to your needs!
I’m also available for you if you have any query or suggestion regarding this article. Just comment below & I’ll get back to you ASAP!