“Start using watermark WordPress plugins & give a new look to your product’s images“
Well, you’ve been using many types of images in your business or work to showcase your products. So, you try different ways to make those images more pretty & real. But what if we tell you that you can add your brand logo & text on those images?
Yes! Through WordPress watermark plugins, you can add your company’s copyright or logo on your product’s images in different-different styles. And also, you can add both single as well as multiple watermarks on the same images.
It is not necessary that the watermarks can only be seen. One can also add invisible watermarks on the images according to his needs.
In order to provide these facilities, we’ve mentioned 7+ watermark WordPress plugins in this article. Some of them are paid while others are free. Even the paid plugins are way too affordable. So you don’t have to worry about spending too much money on them.
All you’ve to do is to try them & choose the best one according to your needs!
1. Easy Digital Downloads:
Easy Digital Downloads plugin allows adding watermarks on any of your images. These watermarks can be a company logo, copyright symbol or a branding text as a PNG image which can be transparent.
- $39 is the standard charge of its regular license.
- Its extended license costs $145 for only one user/client.
- You can apply the watermark to an already uploaded image on your site. So you don’t have to worry about the old images.
- Apart from it, you don’t have to worry about adding the same watermark on images of different sizes. Its system itself manages the size of it according to the image.
- It has a user-friendly & easy to manage admin panel with a clean user interface which can be used even a non-techie guy.
2. WooCommerce Watermark: WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Watermark by NS Themes is another WordPress plugin through which you can also add the watermark elements on the products images. It doesn’t matter if the image is old or new. Apart from it, you can enable or disable the watermark at any time.
- $35 is the charge of this WordPress watermark plugin with features such as auto-center position, easy upload, margin adding on watermarks, etc.
- You can add multiple watermarks on a single image with optional opacity.
- Also, this plugin allows adding the background color to the watermark to create a distinctive image.
- On a single click, you’ll be able to add the watermarks with multiple colored layers of background.
3. Global Gallery: WordPress Plugin
Global Gallery is a WordPress plugin through which one can create filterable & responsive galleries on a site. Apart from it, this plugin also has the facility of protecting the images by using global gallery watermarking system. After adding the watermarks, the original pictures will be totally hidden.
This plugin makes a copy of the original image & then adds the watermarks on them. So in this case, the original image is always safely hidden from others.
- Its regular plan charges only $27.
- This plugin also has an extended plan of $89 which is only for a single user.
- You can easily set the opacity of the watermark text according to your needs.
- The gallery can be displayed by using fixed image sizes, columned disposition, masonry engine & photo string layout.
- Its LC lightbox brings a unique feature. Via it, the visitors on your site can comment on the photos & show appreciations.
4. Fast Watermark Plugin for WordPress:
Through this WordPress plugin, you will be able to add an unlimited number of watermarks to any of the image available on your site. The watermark can either be an image or a text. After applying watermarks on the image, you can check its preview before making it live.
- It has a basic plan of $23 which includes both the buyer price & the item fee.
- This WordPress watermark plugin has another plan of $115.
- This WordPress plugin has a caching system & also optimized for fast loading of images on the server with busy traffic.
- Apart from it, you can also add the colors & transparency on shadows of watermarks.
- For different users, you can create separate watermarks of multiple styling options.
5. Pro Bulk Watermark WordPress Plugin:
With the help of this WordPress plugin, you can add the watermark to the images without modifying their source files. All of it is done in a single click. Apart from it, this plugin is can be installed on a WordPress site of any niche.
- Its regular license charges only $16 for a single end product with unlimited watermarking options.
- Apart from it, this plugin has an extended plan of $80.
- One can add customizable watermark images on a single product or any kind of image without any hindrance.
- Also, you can set the alignment of the watermark element on the image with multiple color options for texts.
- While uploading the watermark image, you can set its quality from the settings to make it look more clear.
6. Smart Content Protector
This plugin is one of the best in Watermark WordPress plugins. It allows the people to add watermark images on the products. These images can be a copyright symbol or a company logo.
It provides two licenses with all the future updates and 6 months of support.
- Regular license – It will cost you $29 in which the end-user can not be charged.
- Extended license – For this license, you have to pay $290 in which the end-user can be charged.
- On the images, you can add the watermark element at any position you want to which will make it look different from your competitors.
- It has advanced image protection using responsive lightbox
- For example, if you’ve got a store of t-shirts as well as jeans then you can add different watermark elements for both of their images.
7. Image Watermark: Best in Free Watermark WordPress Plugins
Image Watermark is a WordPress plugin that allows to automatically add the watermark images on WordPress media library. Apart from it, you can add the watermark elements in bulk on previously uploaded images.
- This WordPress plugin is free of cost.
- It has three methods of applying watermarking size: scaled, custom & original.
- Also, you can set the format of the image as a progressive or baseline to create a unique watermarked image.
- Apart from it, you can set the offset unit in either percentage or pixels.
8. Watermark: WordPress Plugin
As you can understand from the name itself, this is a watermark WordPress plugin with lots of customization & tweaks. Through a PHP & htaccess file, the watermark is added to the images which are not actually modified. So you can download them anytime.
- This WordPress watermark plugin doesn’t charge any amount for the lifetime.
- This WordPress plugin does not alter the original image files after adding the watermarking images on them.
- When you deactivate this plugin, you will eventually remove the watermarks from the images too. So you don’t have to worry about re-editing them.
- This plugin is available in 3 languages: English, Español & Français.
So above are 7+ watermark WordPress plugins through which you can add an image or text on any kind of product image. Some of them are free while others are paid.
You can add the watermarking element on the images by either one by one or in bulk. Apart from it, these plugins don’t edit any of the original images. So you don’t have to worry about losing them.
All we want from you is to try them with a free mind & finalize the best one according to your needs!
For any suggestions & queries. comment below & we’ll reply you ASAP!
You may also find our more blogs consisting of WordPress plugins for different work purposes & maybe, they can help you in your work.