5 Favicon WordPress Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
Today, we have compiled the best favicon WordPress plugins that will help you to highlight your brand identity all around the world. So, are you ready for it!
Favicon icon lets you create a strong visual identity of your brand and it also improves the user experiences.
If you want to easily get recognized by visitors you should add favicon functionality to your website. Doesn’t matter whether you own an e-commerce site, sports site, educational site or any other kind of website, favicons will work for you all.
Each & every favicon WordPress plugins explained here comes with unique and advanced features like they can hold different favicon images, favicon icon can be easily generated. Then these plugins come with default site icon size and many more.
Moreover, all these plugins are SEO compatible, mobile friendly, and offer cross-browser support.
Now let’s have a look at the main features and pricing section of the plugins described below.
Here we have some more blogs on WordPress plugins which can help you more:
1. Fresh Favicon – WordPress Plugin
Every browser and device comes with different compatibility level for favicons or site icons. Fresh Favicon is the best WordPress plugin to overcome this problem.
This will help you to create 15 different kinds of favicon images that you need for your branding purposes.
No coding skills to design a favicon icon for the website are required. You just have to upload one or two images of your brand and this plugin will generate all the related favicon icons that are necessary.
Fresh Favicon plugin comes with a price tag of $20 with its lifetime updates facilities.
- You can easily upload the favicon just by following the short path (“WP-admin -> Appearance -> Favicon”)
- It automatically generates 20 favicon image files just by uploading the one single image for different screen sizes.
- It supports all the latest browsers versions and easily gets adapted to various devices like mobile, tablets and more.
- Intelligent caching, every time you upload the new icon automatically the last favicon is deleted from the site.
2. TWI – WordPress Plugin
TWI is a 3 in 1 WordPress plugin which allows you to add scrollbar, scrollup & favicon on pages, posts, taxonomy scrollbar. Also, it has an additional facility to add multiple favicons for different devices.
You can create scrollbar and scrollups for every post and pages that include author, search, 404 pages etc.
This plugin comes with WooCommerce compatibility which helps you highlight favicons on e-commerce websites as well. Also, you can add favicon icons for specific product pages individually.
This WordPress plugin cost you $9 with 6months client support facility and lifetime updates.
- Three different favicon options which will help you add different favicons according to your need.
- You can easily upload the favicon icon for chrome and android.
- This plugin will let you create a site icon which is compatible with windows 8 tile.
- There is an option with which you can switch on & off favicons at a specific section on the website.
3. RealFaviconGenerator – WordPress Plugin
Do you face problems while generating a favicon icon for different browsers? Now its easy with RealFaviconGenerator WordPress plugin.
This plugin is basically designed to generate favicon icons according to the browsers requirements. It’s brilliant, clean, complete and efficient design will let you create the favicon icons according to their latest size i.e 152×152px
RealFavicon Generator WordPress plugin is free of cost which can be easily be downloaded from wordpress.org
- This plugin support multi-languages with the help of WPML plugin.
- You can easily setup a favicon icon with the latest new dimensional guidelines.
- It simply gets compatible with all kind of devices like mobile, tablet, tab etc.
4. Heroic Favicon Generator – WordPress Plugin
Heroic Favicon Generator WordPress plugin is a popular plugin which has 6000+active installations.
It automatically generates the favicon icon from the image that is uploaded or it extracts the image from the gallery.
This plugin provides support for all modern favicon icons and its cross-browser compatible. Moreover, it comes with two screenshots through which you can get the required skills to generate the icons.
With multiple features and functions, this WordPress plugin is available free of cost to you.
- Using the drag & drop functionality you can easily add new favicon icon in no time.
- This plugin supports multiple sizes of favicon icons that you are looking to generate.
- It supports different home screen icons and favicon for all kind of screen sizes.
5. Very Simple Favicon Manager – WordPress Plugin
This plugin eases you with its functions like you can set up the site icon or a home screen icon for your website. It contains all the necessary customize options that you required to create a favicon icon.
After installing this simple favicon manager plugin a number of steps you have to follow:
1. Upload the favicon or home screen icon in the media section of a device
2. Copy the file link where you have kept the icon
3. Go to Setting, then move to Favicon Manager
4. Now paste the file link
5. Finally, press the save button
And, now your favicon icon is being uploaded to the backend section of your website.
The very Simple Favicon Manager WordPress plugin is free of cost as well as its SEO friendly.
- This plugin only handles the most common devices like iOS, Android and Windows home screen icon.
- If there is no link added to the image in the gallery section then there will be a default favicon icon shown on the front end.
- It comes with 3 different sizes of favicon that is 16px * 16px, 32px * 32px and 48px * 48px.
- This plugin only supports the WordPress language pack.
Above we have shared all the features, pricing of the best WordPress favicon plugins. Now we hope that you will pick the best one for your website and enable the latest favicon icon for your website.
If you like the blog then please comment below.