7+ WordPress E-learning Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
“Create an online study platform using WordPress e-learning plugins!“
If you are a teacher then we all know that you want to share the ideas & knowledge throughout the world. Not because it’s your duty but you love to spread knowledge. What if we tell you that you can spread it throughout the globe?
Yes! With the help of e-learning WordPress plugins, you can create a site with unlimited courses, quizzes, lectures & do a lot more stuff. In the courses, you can add videos, images, audio files & many more elements to make your LMS (learning management system) more good.
Yet most of the people don’t have the technical knowledge to create an e-learning site. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of 7+ WordPress e-learning plugins which are way too easy to use. It consists of both free as well as paid plugins.
Some of these LMS WordPress plugins have the feature of creating disscussion forums for spreading knowledge. This one also sounds interesting
Apart from it, you can provide certificates to those of your students who have successfully completed the course. Isn’t it easy?
That’s why all we want from you is to surf down through this blog, choose the best plugin according to your needs, build an e-learning WordPress site & become a ‘Global Teacher’.
You may also read our most popular blogs:
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive in!
1. LearnPress: Best in WordPress E-learning Plugins
LearnPress is a comprehensive LMS/e-learning WordPress plugin through which, you can easily create & sell courses online with so much ease. With each lesson in the course, you can add quizzes to test the knowledge of students who have completed that chapter.
- This plugin has a Theme bundle plan which ranges between $49 – $69. You can create unlimited lessons for your course, unlike the free plan.
- Its Pro bundle plan charges $249 for 3 site licenses. Apart from it, you can add unlimited instructors on your courses & site.
- One can create unlimited courses, quizzes, lessons by using various elements using illustrative texts, images, videos, etc.
- For management point of view, this plugin has a feature of drag & drop functionality. Through it, one can arrange quizzes, lessons & courses in any order easily.
- Apart from it, you can choose either the course can be free or a paid one by taking one-time & monthly payments.
2. CoursePress Pro: LMS WordPress Plugin
CoursePress Pro is a powerful e-learning WordPress plugin through which can allow you to design beautiful courses with interactive questions, assessments, forums, etc. For all of this work, it doesn’t require any third party service.
- It provides the service free for first 30 days. After these days, $49/month is the charge.
- Through its user-friendly dashboard, managing the courses is way too easy.
- You’ll get to use 100 more plugins by its team which are provided exclusively in the membership.
- Apart from it, this plugin provides unlimited access to all of its features without any hindrance.
3. WP Courseware: E-learning WordPress Plugin
WP Courseware is another e-learning plugin for WordPress sites. It is easy to use with powerful drag & drop course builder. Because of it, the buyers of this plugin are increasing on daily basis. On a single click, one can put online courses for sale.
- It has a teacher plan which charges $99 for 2 site license with 1 year of updates & support.
- This plugin has another plan which charges $125 for 10 site licenses.
- At last, its Guru plan has a charge of $175 which provides a license for 25 sites.
- You can decide with whom you want to share your courses on your e-learning WordPress site.
- Also, this plugin has a feature of mentioning the prerequisites for any course. So, its user can get to know about all of the aspects of that particular course.
- This WordPress plugin easily works with any kind of page builder & theme as well.
4. LearnDash: WordPress E-learning Plugin
LearnDash is a WordPress e-learning plugin which helps in creating a quality online course. It is popular among all of the LMS plugins in such as way that major universities use it to create & track the audience of their online courses.
- It has a basic plan which charges $159 for a single site.
- $189 is the price of its plus plan which includes the live activity reporting add-on.
- At last, its Pro plan costs $329 with 20+ site access.
- This LMS WordPress plugin comes with the feature of dynamic forums for creating private & public discussion pages.
- Also, you can provide certificates & awards to the users who have effectively completed the courses.
- Apart from it, you can remove the access of any particular user after a specific number of days. This can only be valid either the student has completed the course or he/she has discontinued it.
5. WPLMS: E-learning Plugin for WordPress
WPLMS is an e-learning plugin for a WordPress site. Through it, any teacher can create an online course & sell it across the web in a couple of minutes. You can add a preview video at the beginning of a course to explain a little bit about what it really includes.
- Its regular plan charges $39 which includes both the item fee & the buyer price.
- This plugin has an extended plan which charges $3985 which comes with more advanced features.
- You can also manage the courses created by you from the backend too.
- Also, it has a feature for creating single & multiple choice questions to which, you can assign marks according to the level of difficulty.
- One can create & manage the grades according to each & every course.
6. Good LMS: WordPress LMS Plugin
Good LMS is a learning management system plugin which can be integrated into any WordPress site without any difficulties. The learner who has subscribed to a course can do the payment via Stripe, PayPal, Paymill & other payment gateways associated with this plugin.
- This plugin has a single standard plan of $31.
- You can create coupons for your learners & set discounts for them. So, more students will find your course attractive & it will lead to increase in sales of the course.
- Also, you can add the rating icon below the name of the course. So, its subscribers can rate it according to their experience.
- Apart from it, you can set the badges for users when they complete a course. It will define the score of the student after completing all of the sections of the course including quizzes & tests.
7. Namaste! LMS: Best in Free WordPress E-learning Plugins
Namaste! LMS is a WordPress plugin for creating an e-learning website. It supports an unlimited number of lessons, courses, assignments & many more elements which you can create anytime.
- This e-learning plugin is free of cost.
- After completing the course, the students can get their study certificate with proper grades. It will act as a proof for students & also will help in creating a good impression in front of others.
- For paid courses, this plugin is integrated with WooCommerce for the selling purpose.
- After successfully completing each & every lesson along with attempting quizzes, the grades of students will automatically improve.
8. LearnPress: Free Version
This is the free version of LearnPress for creating an online course & then selling it on a WordPress site. Apart from it, this plugin is way too easy to use even by a non-technical guy. Its simple user interface makes it more popular among this list.
- This WordPress LMS plugin doesn’t charge any amount.
- You can use this WordPress plugin for only one site to create unlimited courses.
- For quizzes, you can create fill in the blanks type questions without any boundations.
- Apart from it, you can use some free add-ons such as Coming Soon course, BuddyPress integration & so on.
So above are 7+ WordPress E-learning Plugins which you can try to create online courses & sell them too. Some of them are free while others are paid. Through them, you can create unlimited courses, lectures, quizzes for your WordPress site.
Also, you can create a discussion forum through one of the above e-learning WordPress plugins. So, you can provide the facilities of sharing knowledge to students through conversations.
All we want from you is to try them out & decide the best one!
For any suggestions & queries, comment below & we’ll reply ASAP!