10 Best Email Marketing Companies For Small Business Of 2019
No doubt that there are several companies available in the market that offer top-class emailing services, but it’s hard to get best out of the herd!!
So, to solve this problem we did a research and got the top list of email marketing companies.
Today I have shortlisted 10 best email marketing companies for small business 2019. These services have been analyzed to suit every need of business very well.
What is the wait. Start exploring and grab the finest deal that your firm requires!!
|Comparison Between Best Email Marketing Companies For Small Business Of 2019|
|Services||Pricing: 5k Emails||Free Trial||Mobile Optimized Emails||Email List Cleaning||Ratings|
For more related information check out following blogs –
MailGet Bolt one of the top email marketing software that any organization can have for promotional purpose for their product or service. The service offers variety of interesting features and amazing amenities to its users.
Email building, contact segmentation, healthy list management, track each & every e-mail after sending, all these services at a very affordable cost.
There is much more to check, just read below –
- Know more about various campaigns like opens, clicks & everything.
- Integrate this service with multiple third-party sites, apps, forms, etc.
- Import contacts, segment them and organize into a well-maintained list.
- Automate e-mail sending process with Autoresponder & Drip campaigns.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By MailGet Bolt
No Charge Plan:- Run free of cost mail campaigns with MailGet Bolt free trial which lasts for 30-Days and comes loaded with 9,000 emails that can be delivered to 300 users.
Paid Plans:- Even with base plan you can start sending unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers at a cost of $42 a month.
There are 6 more plans that MailGet Bolt offers which range from $59 up to $369 for a month and allows sending emails to 15,000 – 100,000 subscribers.
This is not all also enjoy a discount of 2 months by opting for a yearly subscription for any of the above plans.
Pros & Cons Of MailGet Bolt
MailGet has become the most prominent enterprise email marketing platform with time. Its intuitive properties and affordable prices grab the attention of different types of businesses.
It consists of amazing features like mail tracking, user-friendly e-mail builder, easy personalization option, multiple SMTP integrations and there are much more facilities on the list.
Countless attributes for any type of organization –
- Drag & Drop Email Builder – for creating stunning & responsive emails.
- 500+ free email templates – on multiple niches to satisfy needs of various businesses.
- Deliver mails that are fully responsive and looks great on various devices.
- Attach subscription forms to mails and capture leads.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By MailGet
Commence for free and send limitless emails to 100 members of your contact list. MailGet e-mail service provider permits to send unlimited emails to 7,500 users at a price as low as $4 a month.
There are 12 additional plans designed by this mailing service.
- For $24 a month send unlimited emails to 30,000 subscribers.
- At a cost of $41 conduct bulk online campaigns for a contact list of upto 50,000.
- Send unlimited emails to 100,000 users at a cost of $66 a month.
And so on these plans goes till $560 which allows user access of 1 million.
Plus get a straight discount of 2 months on annual subscription of any plans.
Pros & Cons Of MailGet
3. GetResponse Online Marketing Platform
Grow your enterprise with a complete online marketing platform. Conduct mail campaigns that end-up generating high conversions.
With this platform, you can enhance all marketing programs worldwide using the pre-integrated properties that GetResponse offers.
Advanced features that will help in business growth –
- Send timely emails, perform A/B testing and more to increase conversions.
- Email list automation which delivers clean, managed and segmented.
- Use pre-designed mobile-ready template that are responsive.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By GetResponse
GetResponse has 4 different packages which provide multiple user access at various price point according to the usage.
- Email Package:- $15 is the monthly cost with which you get 1,000 user access for mail delivery.
- Pro Package:- At a cost of $49 a month deliver responsive mails to 5,000 users.
- Max Package:- This plan will charge $165 for a month and allow 10,000 user access.
- Enterprise Package:- For larger organizations with a list size of 1,00,000+ users at a price point of $1199 for a month.
GetResponse also gives 30-days free trial using which emails to 250 users can be delivered.
Prepay for 12-months to get 18% off and for 24-month prepay get 30% off on the bill.
Pros & Cons Of GetResponse
4. SendinBlue Email Service Provider
SendinBlue is another most powerful and top email service provider, that you will love to use for promotional purpose.
Best fits for any small or medium size business as the audience can easily be targeted with beautiful designs and optimized campaigns.
Check out its unique properties below –
- Send promotional and transactional emails that are triggered automatically.
- Test the responsiveness of emails and optimize them for variety of devices.
- Use API’s and Integrate plugins and third-party apps for easy functioning.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By SendinBlue
Send 9,000 emails with no contact limit to test all features and facilities for free. Other than that there are 4 paid plans to choose.
- Lite Plan:- Deliver 40,000 emails to unlimited contacts and get billed around $8 monthly.
- Essential Plan:- 60,000 email access which can be delivered to limitless contacts at a rare price of $39.
- Premium Plan:- $66 will be charged monthly for 120,000 e-mail delivery to unlimited contacts.
- Enterprise Plan:- For more details about the pricing and other information contact sales team.
Pros & Cons Of SendinBlue
5. Adestra Mass Mailing Solution
Adestra is another mass mailing solution in this list. This solution offers a number of data security properties like multiple data handling rights, ability to restrict IP address etc.
Marketing automation through this solution will help to maximise campaign results.
Below are the attributes of Adestra –
- Reach clients at times when they are most available by automatic e-mail delivery.
- Social media sharing option is also available.
- Quickly create campaigns with the flexible tool.
- Step-by-step and in-depth reporting for campaign success.
For Details On Price Plans By Adestra
Contact sales team to find out the price details or book a demo by filling up a form to know the billing price of your plan.
Pros & Cons Of Adestra
6. Redcappi Email Marketing Service
Redcappi is powerful email marketing service that simplifies promotional needs. Its interactive platform helps to send targeted emails to customers and also allows a variety of testing on emails.
The service comes loaded with lots of facilities like beautiful newsletter, contacts importing, easy contact management and much more.
Interesting feature of Redcappi –
- Easy to use Drag & Drop e-mail builder.
- Check user actions on emails like opens, clicks, etc in real-time.
- Built-in Sign-Up forms to collect more subscribers.
- Autoresponder to send automated emails.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By Redcappi
Redcappi email marketing solution has a wide range of plans starting at $10 monthly with a contact delivery of up to 500 users.
Excluding the above plan, there are 8 other plans which range from $15 to $288 and give user access ranging from 1,000 to 100,000 users.
It also offers 3 months discount on yearly subscription which is applicable to all plans.
Pros & Cons Of Redcappi
7. Hems Mail Marketing Software
Hems Mail, a popular and affordable email marketing software that offers tons of features for marketing your business. Design stunning emails, send them to a targeted audience and track all the results in real-time with this software.
Performing bulk email campaigns is just a few clicks task with this software, plus you will face no deliverability issues as well.
Check out more features below –
- Mail creation is an extremely easy task which saves time, money and resources.
- Process to manage all your subscribers is simple.
- Collect more subscribers with built-in Sign-Up form.
- Get detailed stats and reports to optimize campaigns.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By Hems Mail
Hems Mail marketing service has got 8 distinctive price plans with quality features and amenities.
- The base plan starting price is $19 + 18% taxes monthly and gives 20,000 e-mail credits(1 credit equal to 1 Email).
- The next plan costs $24 + 18% taxes and provides 30,000 e-mail credits for a month.
- $31 + 18% taxes is the price of this plan that allows 50,000 e-mail delivery in a month.
And so on….
Pros & Cons Of Hems Mail
8. 1PointMail For Marketing Automation
Right now, 1PointMail is a powerful marketing automation platform that helps to improve the sales and ROI of business.
Start sending emails in bulk without bothering about deliverability as it guarantees high inbox placement with advanced email deliverability property.
Have a glimpse of these unique attributes –
- Monitor all sent campaigns with a single click of a button.
- Manage contacts and marketing list with list management tool.
- Create beautiful campaigns with the extensive editor.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By 1 PointMail
This enterprise email marketing platform has designed 6 plans for your marketing needs which are as follows:-
- First plan will cost $45 for 10,000 emails every month.
- Second plan is offered at a price of $99 monthly for 50,000 emails.
- For 100,000 email access, you are charged $149 a month.
And so on….
Pros & Cons Of 1 PointMail
9. JangoMail Advanced Marketing Services
JangoMail is a permission-based marketing service used to engage more customers easily. It offers unique features and flexible prices to firms of different sizes.
You get access to 150 e-mail templates, easy to use WYSIWYG mail editor, spam content checker, and additional facilities.
Below is a list of unique features –
- Send automates, triggered and scheduled emails.
- Check out campaign performance in depth with its advanced reporting.
- Allow unlimited list storage with unlimited e-mail addresses.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By JangoMail
- Free trial:- Get free access for 30-days and deliver 10,000 responsive emails to your customers.
- Spark Plan:- Pay $90 a month to access 18,000 emails using multiple other resources.
- Commerce Plan:- For a price of $144 you can have delivery limit of 100,000 emails in a month.
- Pro Plan:- This plan will cost $500 for a month and allows to send emails upto 220,000.
- Enterprise Plan:- For a higher volume of emails you have opted for this plan, to know the price details contact sales team.
Pros & Cons Of JangoMail
10. Elite Email Marketing Tool
With Elite Email you get various email marketing benefits along with bundled features that assist in active promotion and advertisements of products & services online.
It also integrates with Facebook and Twitter which can maximize your marketing efforts. Additionally, you get hundreds of templates that gives you customization option as well.
Other properties of EliteEmail –
- Grow and manage the list by capturing new contacts with the sign-up form.
- Create mobile friendly and responsive email templates.
- Real-time analysis of reports and results in depth.
Paid & Free Plans Offered By Elite Email
Free Plan:- This plan is free forever and you can send online mails to 500 contacts on your list.
Subscription Plan:- This plan will cost $15 a month for up to 1000 users, $28 for 2,500 users and so on it will go.
Pay As You Go Plan:- In this plan for 1,000 credits, you have to pay $15, for 2,500 credits $30 and so on.(Each Credit = One Email)
By prepaying for 6 months you can save 10% and for 12 months you can save 15%.
Pros & Cons Of Elite Email
Now, that you are familiar with all the top email marketing companies of 2019 please let me know which service you liked in the comments section below.
Well, I would highly recommend MailGet – Email Service Provider for your organization – one of the popular and best email marketing tool that offers stunning features.
To know more check out the popular list based posts below –