10 Best Email Marketing Companies For Small Business Of 2016
Want to get a perfect email marketing company that is the best fit for your small business?
There is no doubt that there are several email marketing companies available on the market and it’s hard to get the best out of the herd!!
So, how to pick up the top list of email marketing companies?
Well, today I have shortlisted top 10 best email marketing companies for small business 2016. The services have been analyzed to suit every need of small business very well.
Start exploring and grab the best that fits your requirement!!
Have a look on this post as well best for one who is looking for cheap marketing solution –
1. MailGet Bolt –
MailGet Bolt is one of the top email marketing company that you can have for your business. The service offers you a variety of interesting features that you will be amazed to use.
Email building, segmenting contacts, maintaining a healthy list, tracking out each email after sending, all these services and features you get in this company.
There is much more to check, just read below –
- Integrate the service with multiple sites, apps, forms, etc.
- Test opens, clicks & everything with the email tracking feature.
- Import contacts, segment them and organize into a well-maintained list.
- Automate email sending process with Autoresponder & Drip Campaigns.
MailGet Bolt offers you an exciting pricing plan based on the subscriber’s list which ranges from Micro, Bronze, Silver, Gold, & many others.
For example – You can send unlimited emails to 10,000 subscribers worth $42. Thus, here in MailGet Bolt, you can also try the free trial plan where you can send 9000 emails initially and then, you can upgrade the plan based on your user’s contact list.
2. MailGet –
MailGet has become the most prominent email marketing company with time. Its intuitive features and affordable prices grab the user’s attention and force them to opt for their business.
All-in-one marketing platform that consists amazing features like email tracking, creating emails with a builder, email personalization, multiple SMTP integrations and there are much more on the list.
Countless features for small business –
- Drag & Drop Email Builder – for creating stunning emails.
- 100+ free email templates – on multiple niches.
- Clean, manage and segment your email list quickly.
- Send automated and triggered emails with Autoresponder and Drip feature.
MailGet application charges a flat fee of $29 upto 10,000 subscribers, $49 for upto 50,000 subscribers and $79 for upto 100,000 subscribers. You can send unlimited bulk emails with MailGet every month. Amazon SES costs $1 per 10,000 emails sent.
3. SendinBlue –
SendinBlue is another most powerful and top email marketing companies, that you will love to use for your business. Best fits for any small, medium or large businesses can use it for promoting their company.
Check out its unique features below-
- Send promotional, triggered and transactional emails automatically.
- Test your emails and optimize the for all type of devices.
- Track and manage all the deliverability issues.
4. Adestra –
Adestra is another best in this list among other best email marketing companies.
The company offers you a number of data security features like different data handling rights, ability to restrict IP address that can access the platform, etc. Email creation, automation, tracking, everything you get under a single platform.
Check out below the features of Adestra –
- Reach to your clients at right time by sending automatic emails.
- Social sharing option.
- Simply and quickly create campaigns with the flexible tool.
- Flexible and in-depth reporting.
5. Redcappi –
Redcappi is powerful email marketing solution that provides various options for promoting your business. Its interactive platform helps to send targeted emails to your customers and also allows you to test each of the campaign reports.
The service loaded with tons of features like creating mobile responsive and beautiful newsletter in few minutes without having any technical skills, importing the contacts, grow your email list and manage quickly and much more.
Interesting feature of Redcappi –
- Easy to use Drag n Drop email builder.
- Check all the stats like opens, clicks, etc., in real-time.
- Built-in Sign-Up forms to collect more subscribers on your list.
- Send automates emails with an autoresponder.
6. Hems Mail –
Hems Mail, a very popular and affordable email marketing service that offers tons of features for marketing your business. Design stunning emails, send them to targetted customers and track all the results in real-time with the service.
It also allows you sending bulk emails to your clients without bothering about any deliverability issues.
Check out more features below –
- Create stunning emails in few clicks and save lots of time.
- Easily manage all your subscribers.
- Collect more subscribers with built-in Sign-Up form.
- Get detailed stats and reports to optimize your campaign.
7. 1PointMail –
1PointMail have the powerful platform that fulfills all your business needs of email marketing. It helps to improve the sales and ROI and lets you grow your business. Start sending emails in bulk without bothering about deliverability as it guarantees high inbox placement with advanced email deliverability feature.
Have a glimpse to these unique features –
- Monitor all your sent campaigns with a single click of a button.
- Manage all your contacts and marketing list with list managmemnet tool.
- Create beautiful campaigns with extensive editor.
8. JangoMail –
JangoMail is a permission-based email marketing company. It offers unique features and flexible prices so that all business sizes and industries can use it. Offers 150 email templates, an easy to use WYSIWYG email editor, a spam content checker and much more.
Check out below its unique features –
- Send automates, triggered and scheduled emails.
- Check out campaign performance in depth with its reporting feature.
- Allow unlimited list storage with unlimited email addresses.
Elite is one of the best email marketing company comes with bundled features that helps in marketing and promoting your business.
The company also integrates with Facebook and Twitter in order to maximize your marketing efforts. Additionally, you get hundreds of templates built under an intuitive template builder, that gives you customization option as well.
Other features of EliteEmail –
- Real-time analysis of reports and results in depth.
- Grow and manage the list by capturing new contacts with sign-up form, import existing ones, etc.
- Lets you create mobile friendly and responsive email templates.
Now, that you are familiar with all the best email marketing companies of 2016 let me which you found to be best in the comments section below.
Well, I would highly recommend MailGet for your business – one of the popular and best email marketing tool that offers tons of stunning features.
Check out our other popular list based posts –