10 Best Transactional Email Service Providers 2017
Transactional emails triggered automatically when a specific event occur.
So, it’s really important that these emails successfully makes up to the recipient’s inboxes as it consist of confirmation messages, purchase orders, and other useful data of your clients.
But, which platform you are going to use for sending those crucial transactional messages.?
Here, I have sorted down 10 best transactional email service providers of 2016 that will make sure that your emails will safely delivered to customer’s inbox no matter how many emails you need to send.
Let’s start off by looking each of the services one by one –
1. Amazon SES
Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a cost-effective email service for sending the automated & transactional emails. These emails includes the order status updates, password resets, confirmation messages and much more.
The service built on the reliable and scalable infrastructure with good reputed background and you don’t need to configure and maintain the mail servers for sending campaigns. The service also filters out all the emails from spams and reduces bounce with 100% guarantee of email deliverability.
Key features of the Amazon SES –
- Multiple email sending interfaces is provided.
- Allows users to check all the statistics like delivery attempts, rejected messages, bounces, complaints and much more.
- Provide a notification and monitoring system.
- Email processing options.
Note – Amazon SES charges the user 0.1$ for every 1000 emails sent and if you integrate the service with MailGet – an affordable email marketing service, then you can send 10,000 emails at a very cheapest rate i.e $30.
Yes! $1 for Amazon SES and $29 for this cheap email marketing service. This would be really a great deal for you 🙂
Postmark helps you to send transactional emails from a simple App which is highly convenient for the users. It help your clients to find a suitable plan for themselves and send transactional emails only. This gives them a good reputation amongst the ISPs.
Their infrastructure combined with their proper content and delivery practices which results in higher response rates from the customers.
Key features of the Postmark –
- 100% inbox rate as only transactional surveys are sent.
- User can view 45 days of searchable sending history including full content, bounces, and spam complaints.
- Recipient history – it gives you a detailed data about how many clients opened the email and from which location they read the email.
- Campaign statistics – provides how many tags, drip emails, welcome emails and invoices have been used.
Sparkpost makes it easy to send customized messages, with HTML templates that support variables. Track you emails with 42 real-time metrics and see where your emails are doing best and how to improve them.
Key features of the Sparkpost –
- Provide high email deliverability.
- Real time data integration.
- Campaign management.
- Email designer tool.
- Inbox preview for better prediction of how mails will look like.
SendinBlue is designed to be a reliable email service for developers. Not only it delivers your emails, but also includes email validation features to check and make sure you’re sending messages to valid email addresses.
It provides the user an easy way to manage all his email lists separately or manage client emails along with their own. There is a batch sending feature which allows the user to personalize emails, gives a detailed analysis and mentions logs.
Key features of the SendinBlue –
- Track your email status and know what happened to them after you hit send.
- Validate your emails before sending.
- Filter out all the spam emails.
- Powerful APIs that enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly.
SendGrid is one of the largest transactional email delivering service. It delivers over 14 billion emails each month for companies like Spotify and Uber.
You’ll find built-in support for email authentication and reputation scoring for your IP address, to make sure you emails get through, along with a library of online documentation and videos to help guide you along.
Key features of the SendGrid –
- Offers high email delivery to make sure your emails get delivered.
- Let you analyze the results of the sent emails like number of opens, clicks, bounce, etc.
- You are also allowed to edit the transactional email templates either with the drag n drop editor, HTML or CSS.
- Open your Sendgrid account and other reports in the mobile phones.
6. Elastic Email
Elastic Email is a powerful email platform built from the ground up to send your email more efficiently. Thousands of companies use this service for sending out bulk emails on a regular basis. It is widely reputed for its excellent customer care service and a great user interface.
Key features of the Elastic Email –
- Test your emails from spam across most popular clients before sending.
- Track your emails and get beautiful analysis reports.
- Gives you a guarantee of email delivery.
- Great customer support of 24 hours.
- Segment your contact list.
Pepipost is a very well know transactional email service provider and is extremely easy to integrate. They provide an API that you can utilize or you can use the tried-and-true method of sending your email through SMTP.
The interface they provide to manage your account is very easy to use and effective. All the information you need to get started is readily available to you.
Key features of the Pepipost –
- Easy configuration with major website creation tools.
- Highly optimized inbox delivery.
- Best delivery protocols and guidelines to fight spam.
- It is easily scalable.
- It has a powerful trigger ware rule engine.
AuthMailer is a complete service for sending email. It ensures the security of your emails as it gone through the secure and encrypted servers. With a versatile compatibility and high deliver rate, they are quickly emerging as a great service provider. Their customers have been satisfied and have given positive reviews. It is recommended by many professionals.
Key features of the AuthMailer –
- The service filters out 99% of spam from your emails.
- Safely delivers your emails to the inbox.
- Encrypted servers provide high level security
- Data travels through multiple servers, thus ensuring speed and reliability
- All servers that use SMTP to send emails are supported.
Being one of the leading transaction email service provider, Mailjet has a good price and great features to customize emails to clients in mass scale fairly easily. When sending thousands of emails the ability for customization is essential to avoid being flagged as a spam mail.
One of the great feature is that the customization for each email is individual. The ability to do split testing is very helpful as well. The templates included were also very helpful to build professional looking emails.
Key features of the Mailjet –
- With drag-and-drop builder, to customize your email campaigns and transactional emails in minutes
- It offers the contact list management
- Build beautiful newsletter templates
- Helps in segmenting the data.
- Know your email performance by checking the open and click rates.
Dyn is one of the oldest organizations providing transactional email services to the users. It is reputed for being fast, efficient and reliable. With its large server space, triple digit sender scores and excellent customer support, it is the preferred choice of the large companies.
With its experience, it not only enables users to send out emails but also provides them various features which helps them to formulate better plans and strategies and hence ease the process of sending such emails.
Key features of the email service provided by Dyn.com –
- It helps in traffic management of emails.
- It helps in better message management.
- Provides large server space hence speeds up the process
- Extremely high delivery rate.
- Does not get listed as spam.
It’s Your Call Now
Transactional emails can be a powerful tool for marketers. By taking advantage of the high open rates of transactional emails and establishing brand loyalty at the time, customers are most likely thinking about the top online retailers to strengthen relationships with customers and drive more revenue growth.
So, just grab the best service and start sending bulk emails with 100% inbox deliverability.
Don’t forget to tell which service you have taken for your business in the comment section below.
Also read our popular post –