Comparison Of Top Email Marketing Software
|Services||Cost per 10k Subscribers||Free Trial||Unique Features||Ratings of Services|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||✔||Email Customizer||5/5|
|Sendinblue||$25||✔||No daily sending limit||4.6/5|
|Constant Contact||$195||✔||Drag & Drop Editor||3.8/5|
|AWeber||$69||✔||Multiple Follow Up Emails||4.2/5|
|Benchmark Email||$79.88||✔||Drag & Drop Builder||4.4/5|
How email marketing will benefit you?
Well, it’s obvious if you let your users know about what you’ve got in store for them, there are chances people will give your product a thought.
Via email marketing software, you can do this easily by sending the emails to the users and tell them about your product, updates, offers & discounts, and a lot more.
Hence, enhance your customer retention & increase revenue.
FYI- For every dollar you spend on email marketing, you can expect a return of $38!
Isn’t it amazing? It covers the basic rule of business- Less Input, More Output! You can effortlessly commence a campaign and watch a positive incline in your sales by promoting your products & services.
Now that you know the importance of email marketing, I am sure you want to know how to do email marketing yourself?
Lemme tell you, it’s not a big deal for you to get in touch with the audience. All you need is a good email marketing software. Rest is done by the software itself.
We have covered the following Best Email Marketing Services & Software in our review.
- Pabbly Email Marketing
- Constant Contact
- Benchmark Email
- Mad Mimi
- Campaign Monitor
- Zoho Campaigns
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Lead Squared
- Elastic Email
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Cost Effective Email Marketing Tool
Pabbly Email Marketing is an efficient self-hosted email marketing service that helps you in sending emails via a secured server. You don’t have to worry about your emails landing in the spam box as the software assures 100% inbox delivery rate.
It allows you to simply design the emails by dragging the fields and dropping the editor, add personalized tags, redirect links and much more. Further, you can align the emails in a drip and send them in automation at a desired time & date.
No Hosting, No Complex Setup. Send Emails Instantly!
Best Feature: Email Customiser
Pabbly Email Marketing offers you an intriguing email customizer wherein you can create personalized emails for your marketing campaign without any hassle. Additionally, you get a more than 500 template that you can clone and customize accordingly.
Features of Pabbly Email Marketing –
- Track your emails without any hassle and get to know about the open rate, click-through rate, sent, etc. Also, you can add an option to add the ‘Unsubscribe’ option so that the users can unsubscribe by clicking on the link.
- For sending emails, you can either enter the emails manually and import the CSV files of emails contacts. You can even manage the email list and clean the email list by filtering out the duplicate, bounce & suspended emails.
- With subscription forms, you can effortlessly collect leads and related information.
- Use autoresponders and communicate with the users without any manual efforts. So, you can welcome your clients, apologize for the inconvenience, and much more.
Cost Of Email Marketing Service – Pabbly Email Marketing
- Free Plan offers a 7-days trial where you can send emails to 100 subscribers completely FREE and connect 3 SMTPs.
- Rookie for $29 per month & you can send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – You can buy this plan at the cost of $49 per month where you can send emails up to 15,000 subscribers.
- Advance Plans – Send emails to subscribers ranging from 50,000 to 10,00,000 at just $99/m & $1599/m respectively.
Note: You’ll get a 20% OFF on a yearly subscription
2. MailGet – High Inboxing With Cost-Effective Pricing
MailGet is one of the best automated email marketing services for sending bulk emails directly in your client’s inbox and get a minimum bounce & spam rate.
The specialty of this emailing service is that it offers 500+ free HTML email templates on multiple niches like Christmas, Diwali, lawyers, holiday, real estate business, etc.
Best Feature: Advanced Report/Analytic
MailGet comes with the best analytics feature that helps you to monitor email campaigns overall performance in real time. With this report, you can easily track the overall statistics of your campaign.
Special Features Of MailGet –
- MailGet provides list cleaning feature that removes all the email addresses which are not verified or can cause bounce.
- It provides you with the best lead capture tools that will help you to garner more leads.
- Features like an autoresponder, simple list management, subscription forms are the strongest attributes of this software.
Pricing Plans –
- The Rookie plan is for $29 per month for sending emails to 5000 subscribers.
- MailGet provides Pro plan emails to 15,000 subscribers in just $49 a month.
- Advance plans range from just $99 to $1599 per month gives you access to send emails from 50k to One million subscribers.
Now, this is interesting, if a yearly subscription is taken for the above plan you get a straight discount of 2 months.
3. Moosend – Send Automated Emails
Moosend an unrivaled email marketing tool for creating, sending and tracking e-mail campaigns. It allows sending marketing as well as transactional email. It has many features to increase your delivery of – free spam test, free inbox inspector, send-time optimization, automatic A/B testing, personalization, and dynamic content, etc.
Best Feature: Automation
Moosend empowers you to send emails in automation via creating a drip. Here, you can easily schedule the campaign at a specific time & date. Further, the emails are delivered on the given time.
Features Of Moosend –
- Easily import contacts from different formats like CSV .xls, or upload contacts from Google, Basecamp, or other online resources as well. It automatically removes any duplicate data within.
- You get real-time data on bulk email marketing campaigns which lets you know the opened rate, number of clicks and other important factors.
- Moosend spam tester ensures that your email lands in the inbox of users and with this you can testing before actually sending it.
Pricing Plan –
Offers a free trial of unlimited emails up to 5,000 subscribers for every plan.
Further, it consists of multiple pricing plans which starts from $10 for up to 5,000 subscribers to $2880 for 1,000,000 subscribers & in pay as you go, you can go as per your need.
4. SendinBlue – Email Marketing Automation Software
SendinBlue is an all-in-one, simple and powerful platform that enables any beginner to manage promotional campaigns, transactional emails, and promotional emails with ease. This email marketing service will best suit Entrepreneur, Growing business & High volume senders.
Best Feature: List Segmentation
SendinBlue also has list segmentation that allows you to group similar email contact based on similar interests & easily manage all your list to boost your email campaign.
Features Of SendinBlue –
- You can import contacts from multiple sources, search & segment contacts from the list and also customize unsubscribe forms.
- For support you can go through tutorials available online or can get instant support via phone or email.
- Create emails that are responsive in design, hold images, social sharing, and other media content as well.
Pricing Plans –
It has 3-different plans namely, Email plans, SMS plan, and IP plan.
Get a free trial of SendinBlue with 9,000 emails/month & unlimited contacts. Further, you get Micro, Bronze & silver plan on the basis of a number of emails. Micro is a cheaper plan that costs $7.37/month for sending up to 40,000 emails.
5. GetResponse – Track Email Campaign Performance
GetResponse helps to build email marketing strategies that are effective and works in a few simple steps. Choose from 500+ pre-designed templates which are fully customizable and 1,000 free images to design attractive emails.
Best Feature: Form Creation
GetResponse is a widely used email marketing service. In this, you get an amazing form builder that you can use to create forms using amazing features like custom color, font, etc. and send there then.
Special Functionalities Of GetResponse –
- Optimize email delivery to ensure that the email lands in the inbox of the receiver at times when they are most available to get engaged.
- The dynamic content feature of GetResponse you can send emails that are highly-personalized to the audience.
- With this amenity, you can simply create groups of similar contacts and send emails that are more targeted.
Pricing Package –
Four plans are available here – Email, Pro, Max & Enterprise starting from $12 to $679/month with an e-mail list size of 1,000 to 1,00,000+.
SendPulse offers tons of features to create, customize and scale your email marketing campaign. Send simple bulk email blasts, scheduled drip campaigns, elaborate triggered emails and everything in between with this marketing automation platform.
Best Feature: Automation 360
Build a custom messaging flow by adding events and then send emails, web push notifications or SMS triggered by your subscribers’ actions like cart abandonment, purchase, registration, etc.
- Subscription forms – create an eye-catching subscription form to collect your customer’s contact information.
- Drag-and-Drop editor – design beautiful, adaptive emails or choose a pre-designed template from a SendPulse gallery.
- Transactional emails – SendPulse enables you to send emails to your subscribers from your website or CRM.
- FaceBook chatbot – take a step back from email marketing and reach your customers on social media.
- A/B testing, email campaign statistics, segmentation options and a lot more with SendPulse.
Forever free plan with up to 2,500 subscribers or 15000 emails per month.
Paid plans start at $7.88 mark if your marketing needs exceed the free plan limitations.
Mailjet is an all-in-one platform to send, track and deliver both marketing as well as transnational emails. Its perceptive performance tools let you focus on creating tempting, successful emails campaigns that increase customer engagement.
Best Feature: Real-Time Dashboard
Mailjet provides you with real-time reports of the email campaigns and lets you know as and when the user performs some kind of actions on sent emails like clicks, opens, unsubscribes, etc.
See What Features Mailjet Offers –
- Mailjet comes preloaded with free e-mail templates and newsletters that are responsive. You can also build your own emails with intuitive drag and drop editor which is extremely user-friendly.
- Advanced reporting feature allows to track the delivery of your emails and know the user actions as well.
- A/B testing permits you to test 10 different variation and build emails which are flawless and bring success to your business.
Pricing Packages –
Free trial of 30 days, (no credit card, no contract) 6000 emails/month (200 emails/day)sending limit too.
Further, you will get Bronze, Crystal, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond plans for per month.
Constant Contact is a powerful online mailing tool that is easy to use it has advanced features, comes loaded with multiple templates and is perfectly suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
Best Feature: Drag & Drop Editor
Constant Contact offers you a wide range of templates to choose from along with an easy to use drag and drop editor to effortlessly create emails for your campaigns.
See What You Can Do With Constant Contact –
- Manage all your contacts here just upload the contact list from Excel, Gmail, Outlook, and this amenity will automatically remove unsubscribes, bounces, and inactive emails from your contact list.
- Campaigns conducted using Constant Contact are more effective as higher inbox delivery is received.
- This e-mail marketing service also provides professionally designed templates which are easy to customize.
It offers a number of plans depending on subscriber base size.
The cheapest plan of Constant Contact is for 0 to 500 subscribers, where it costs $20/month for unlimited emails sent. Moreover, for 10,000 subscribers, it costs $115/month.
AWeber is another email marketing services for small business that allows creating professional-looking emails within a few clicks.
It offers autoresponder functionality to automate follow-ups, fully customizable email templates that can be used by several businesses, signup forms, RSS-to-email (create emails automatically from your latest blog posts), a full-featured API and much more.
Best Feature: Multiple Follow Up Emails With The Same List
AWeber provides a single dashboard for sending multiple follow up emails with a single list.
Other Functionalities That AWeber Offers Are –
- AWeber’s drag-n-drop mail editor helps you create perfect emails for advertising and promotion.
- Keep a check on how the email marketing campaigns are performing with AWeber’s mobile app.
- Integrate multiple third-party apps which you already have to enhance your workflow.
Pricing Package –
You can try AWeber free trial for 30 days in which you can explore all the features that it offers.
The paid plans start with a price of $19 for a month in which you can send unlimited emails to 500 users.
Other than the above plan there are 5 more plans with the price tag starting at $29 and end at $149 a month. These plans may vary in the number of user count. But they offer similar properties.
One of the exciting things about these plans is that if you choose a quarterly or yearly subscription you get an extra discount of 14% and 14.9%.
10. Wishpond – High Deliverability, Intelligent Automation
Wishpond is an easy to use email marketing platform with that packs a big punch with advanced segmentation, automation, and analytics tracking built into one.
Featuring a drag-and-drop email editor and the ability to trigger emails based on page views, email opens, cart abandonment, and more, there’s a reason Wishpond is one of the highest rated email platforms out there today.
Best Feature: Lead Tracking and Automation
Imagine knowing exactly where in the world all of your contacts were located without having to ask. Then combine that with information on clicks, website views, and more to create highly customized email marketing lists.
- Drag-and-drop email editor – easily create beautiful emails in minutes or choose from a a list of pre-designed templates
- Marketing automation – Trigger emails based on opens, clicks, website engagement and more to create highly personalized experiences for your contacts
- Lead tracking – Track the movement of your contacts over time and set conversion goals for purchases on your website
- A/B testing – Quickly setup email A/B tests for subject lines, body copy, images, email sender, and more
- Full lead generation suite – Use Wishpond to grow your email list using popups, landing pages, opt-in bars, forms, and social contests
Pricing Plans –
Get a free 14-day trial to test Wishpond out today. Prices start as low as $49 / month for up to 1000 contacts and have managed options which include a dedicated project manager and help with onboarding starting at $199 / month.
iContact is one of the most user-friendly emailing tool available in the market. Emails delivered using this marketing platform appear great on a different device as they are responsive, plus they are created with ease as well.
Integration with third-party apps is never a problem with iContact, it’s user-friendly and comes in two different languages English & Spanish.
Best Feature: Performance Reporting
You can start email campaigning side by side with sending messages on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc. With iContact, you can also get tracking reports to review the results of email campaigns.
Other Attention Grabbing Features Of iContact –
- Spamcheck is a top class facility which inspects every message to ensure that it reaches the inbox of customers.
- Provides phone assistance, webinars, video tutorials and other types of supports.
Pricing Plans –
iContact offers two plans essential and professional the price of both these plans may easily be calculated just by defining the number of users you want to send emails to the scale places on the website.
Professional plan is the extension of the essential plan as it has additional features which are not there in the essential package.
I would like to quote that if you want to avail a discount, in that case, you have to pre-pay for 12 months and the annual price will get reduces by 15%.
We all are aware of MailChimp as it is a big name in the email marketing industry. With this platform, you can track email campaigns, schedule mail delivery, manage contacts with ease, perform list cleaning and most importantly deliver emails to customers inbox’s that to at an affordable cost.
Best Feature: Excellent Dashboard
MailChimp provides very simple and easy to use dashboard. It has prebuilt templates, reports, lists, email automation & much more.
Amazing Functionalities Of MailChimp –
- With MailChimp, you can send messages not just to e-mail clients, but can also do the promotion on Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.
- Get flawless reports on the open, clicks, spammed, unsubscription and other tracking essentials.
- Send emails that collect better sales by focusing on welcome, greeting and follow-up emails.
Pricing Structure –
Whatever is the size of your business MailChimp has got a plan for your online mail promotion needs.
You can begin with forever free plan which allows delivering of 12,000 every month to 2,000 subscribers.
There are two paid plans which can be bifurcated on the basis of features. The bill for these plans is generated on the basis of the number of subscribers that you are willing to include.
13. Benchmark Email
Benchmark a premium email marketing service which helps you create and send emails that are responsive, mobile-friendly and look attractive on different devices. It also lets’ you know all about email campaigns with real-time reports.
Best Feature: Drag & Drop Builder
Easy to use mail editor, just drag & drop what is needed in your emails and create eye-catchy emails within a minutes.
Check Out The Functionalities Of Benchmark –
- Get detailed reports on the opened, clicked, unsubscription and other customer essentials.
- Add multiple effects and edit your images right from the mail editor.
Get a free trial for 30 days with 250 contacts.
It offers 3 plans based on the number of emails, number of subscribers and high volume. In a List-Based plan, for 0 to 600 contacts, it cost $11.95/month while for 10,000 contacts, it costs $73.95/month.
If you are using ActiveCampaign email marketing tool then get the privilege to enjoy multiple advanced and futuristic feature that comes preloaded with this emailing system. Free templates, free image hosting, autoresponder and more will help your emails reach inboxes of the receivers.
Best Feature: Campaign Tracking
It gives an insight report of your visitor activity on your website. It automatically creates a personalized experience for different users.
Interesting Properties Of ActiveCampaign –
- User-friendly dash to view the full history of your contacts from a single window.
- Access real-time reports that display tracking essentials like geo-location, opened rates, unsubscription and bounce details.
- Create conditional content for your emails and integrate with hundreds of other platforms as well.
Pricing Structure ->
It has 3 plans namely, Lite, Small Busines & Enterprise.
If 500 subscribers are there in your e-mail list, then it costs $9/month under the Lite plan, $49 for Small Busines Plan & $149 for Enterprise.
15. Mad Mimi
With Mad Mimi, you can easily create, send, share and track newsletters, campaign follow-ups, as well as individual emails. This email marketing platform provides world-class customer support, high-end features which are easy to use and all this at an affordable price.
Best Feature: Social Share Feature
Mad Mimi empowers you to share your emails on various famous social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and many more.
Specialties Of Mad Mimi –
- Mad Mimi helps to re-organize your contact lists appropriately by removing unsubscribes and bounce contacts.
- With this service, you can focus on features like autoresponders, integrations and other additional amenities.
- High deliverability & security is provided in the service. It also has both chat and mail support options.
Pricing Packages –
Mad Mimi offers 4-different plans named Basic, Pro, Silver, and Gold based on the number of subscribers & business sizes.
Under its least plan named, Basic, it costs $10/month for sending unlimited emails up to 500 contacts. Similarly, the cost goes high for other plans like Pro, Silver, and Gold.
16. Campaign Monitor
Another email marketing service which holds it’s position in the top 10 list is Campaign Monitor. This system is user-friendly, guarantees inbox delivery and moreover, it is best for fast-growing businesses.
Best Feature: Email Tracking
Campaign Monitor provides you with the best analytics about the emails and shows the list of subscribers and the date on which they subscribe to, etc.
Special Features Of Campaign Monitor –
- Campaign Monitor has some of the most advanced tools that will assist you to track the success of the email advertising campaigns conducted.
- Simply manage your contact list and upload contacts from multiple sources and file formats.
- You can deliver targeted emails by giving a personal touch to the emails which can influence the readers for sales and result in long-term customers.
Pricing Plans –
It comes with three plans, Basic, Premier, and Unlimited and these plans offer different functionalities.
In the Basic plan, for 0 to 500 contacts, it cost $9/month for 2500 emails sent, the unlimited plan costs $29/month for unlimited emails sent up to 500 people, & so on.
Campaigner a robust email marketing software which helps small, medium and large businesses strengthen customer relationships and drive sales. It offers features like professional email campaign creation, advanced list management & segmentation tools, and also targeted mail autoresponders and workflows.
Best Feature: Powerful Dashboard
Campaigner provides an efficient dashboard where you get all the details about the campaigns like last modified, growth and other related activities.
Functionalities Of Campaigner –
- Track your emails and advertising campaigns with advanced email tracking facility that generates reports on user actions like opened emails, clicks and more.
- In case of any questions and queries, it offers 24/7 assistance via phone as well as email.
- Plus you can integrate this emailing service with multiple SMTP relays, social media platforms and more, along with segmentation & geo-location as well.
The cheapest plan of campaigner is for 0 to 1000 contacts, where it costs $19.95/month for unlimited emails sent and for 10,000 contacts, it costs $79.95/month.
It also offers other plans based on the volume of the subscribers.
VerticalResponse email marketing service renders a huge list of powerful features utilizing which higher-performing emails can be created. It’s an elite amenity with which you can design, create, send, track and schedule email marketing campaigns with ease.
Best Feature: Overall Stats
With VerticalResponse, you get overall statistics about the open rates and click rates at one place. Thereby, you can easily compare the results right from the dashboard.
Let’s Have A Look At Amazing Features Of VerticalResponse –
- Design and deliver emails that look professional with customizable emails templates. Just add, delete, move and modify pre-designed templates to build attractive emails.
- Another important feature of VerticalResponse is mail automation through which you can deliver emails at times when they are most likely to get opened.
- You can also extract contacts from multiple sources, formats and add them to your list for effective list management.
Get 300 contacts and send 4,000 emails per month for free with VerticalResponse.
It has 3 plans namely Basic, Pro, Pro+ where the smallest plan costs $11/month for 5000 contacts with unlimited emails.
So, choose the plan based on your requirement or budget.
RedCappi is simple and innovative, easy to use social and email marketing software. With this online promotional service, you can create emails that are extremely responsive and transfer bulk marketing campaigns within a few minutes.
Best Feature: Direct Social Media Sharing
You can share the created emails directly from the dashboard on platforms like Facebook & Twitter.
Functionality Of RedCappi–
- With RedCappi you can enhance user engagement by adding video, surveys, RSS and more to your emails.
- RedCappi, this Campaign Creator puts you in charge of creating personalized emails that connect with your subscribers. Also get the ability to generate reports about various marketing campaigns and their progress rate, bounce, and unsubscription.
- Autoresponder is truly helpful for create schedules to automatically send a series of emails to your contact list. RedCappi makes it easy to keep customers engaged with minimal real-time effort.
The lowest plan of RedCappi starts from $10, 500 contacts. The largest volume plans offer a low-cost, professional email broadcasting software solution for businesses with lists larger than 10,000 or high-volume sending requirements.
20. Zoho Campaigns
Design, customize, send, track and analyze email campaigns effectively with Zoho Campaigns. Email campaigns directed using this e-mail marketing solution helps to increase customers engagements and reach out to more clients around the globe easily.
Best Feature: Autoresponders
With Zoho Campaigns, you can automate the response that triggers various actions like signup, based-on date fields like a yearly one-off, and much more just within a few clicks.
Attractive Features Of Zoho Campaigns –
- Send the right emails at the right time to the right client using email workflows and autoresponders facility.
- Easily connects with 25 popular business applications through which you can add subscribers, segment them and manage quickly.
- With A/B Testing you can test before sending campaign emails and get maximum results.
Pricing Plans –
Get a Free Plan for up to 2,000 subscribers with an email sending limit of 12,000/month.
It’s monthly prices vary from $5 to $350 for a range of 0 to 10000 subscribers. Also, you can pay on the basis of a number of emails you use.
ConvertKit is one of the best email advertising solutions for professional bloggers and creators. It’s wrapped with amazing features that are easy to use, helpful in lead generating and user-friendly for absolute beginners.
Best Feature: Landing Pages
It allows you to create landing pages that will help you in capturing leads without any hassle. Moreover, you also get a list of templates that you can easily customize accordingly.
Speciality Of ConvertKit –
- Send personalized, timely and targeted emails that increase your conversion rate with automated emails.
- Easy-to-embed, customizable opt-in forms helps you turn the readers into regular customers.
- Other than the listed features you can also use third-party apps as well, which are easily integrated into this service.
Pricing Plan –
ConvertKit offers 4 pricing plans. The plan starts from $29/month up to 1000 subscribers and the biggest plan for up to 8000 subscribers it charged $99/month.
With Customer.io you get access to real-time data on customer behavior data which is a great help in creating automated campaigns that benefit your business. It also offers A/B testing, friendly editor, tracking facility and more.
Best Feature: Workflow Automation
Customer.io has email marketing strategy which says ‘no lists to manage’, instead, it creates profiles of subscribers and automatically sends emails on behavior-basis.
Attention Grabbing Features Of Customer.io –
- Analyze the success rate of your email campaign by knowing the opens, clicks, and most importantly: conversions received on the mails.
- You can send a different type of emails like newsletters, transactional and segment emails that land in the inbox of users.
It has a free plan for up to 200 people and 400 emails. Further, it has four plans, Growth, Small Business, Startup, and Enterprise.
The growth plan costs $100 and includes 30,000 emails for 15,000 profiles. For additional email credits or profiles, it charges you separately.
SendGrid has a good e-mail infrastructure as a service provider. this platform aims to improve marketing as well as transactional email’s delivery and perfectly suitable for a small, medium and large organization. It can easily integrate with any cloud-based email infrastructure to send high content emails for email promotion, marketing, and other advertising purposes.
Best Feature: Responsive
Create emails that are eye-catchy and look attractive in various screen sizes.
Features Of SendGrid –
- Optimize your emails to deliver them in the inbox of the receiver and enhance user engagement.
- It provides phone, chat and email assistance as well as 24/7 critical incident help.
It offers 3 sections namely Essential, Pro, Premier in which you get multiple plans.
Under the essential plan, you get two plans of $9.95 that offer 40,000/month and $19 for 1,00,000 emails per month. Further, you get other two plans starting from $79.95 to $399.95 and so on.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers many features like – campaign management, conversion tracking, reporting, social media publishing and more. It also guarantees 100% inbox delivery and the emails designed are also fully responsive.
Best Feature: Pre-Designed Templates
Design best-in-class emails which are responsive and grab the attention of the readers by using customizable templates.
Have A Glimpse On Highlighted Features Of Salesforce –
- Schedule email campaigns, distribute reports, extract data automatically with this email marketing service.
- Test and send emails to receive more open rate, with A/B testing feature you can test the working of the emails at the user end.
Pricing Structure –
It offers plans under 4 categories namely, basic, pro, corporate, enterprise. The pricing starts from $400/month and so on. You have to send requests to find the other details of the plan that suits best for your business.
Emma is a perfect email marketing platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses & industries. It comes with features like segmenting & triggering emails and claims inbox delivery rate of 99.2%.
Best Feature: Dynamic Content
Deliver emails that influences the readers by sending unique content to every subscriber using the dynamic content feature.
Attractive Features That Emma Possesses –
- Drag & Drop editor is one of the best features which is a helping hand to create eye-catchy emails with only a few clicks.
- Use HTML code templates to build emails and preview design, test, customize and more.
Pricing Of Emma –
Three plans are available Pro, Plus & Premium starting from $89/month for 1000 contacts and increases based on your contact list.
dotdigital is an automated email promotional platform that is empowering global marketers with the tools and services which are easy to use and generate great results. It has got multiple advanced features, numerous templates and also supports various integrations.
Best Feature: Drag And Drop Interface
Create personalized & attractive emails that grab the attention of readers with few clicks by using the drag & drop facility.
Check Out The Functionalities Of dotdigital–
- Create personalized & attractive emails that grab the attention of readers with few clicks by using the drag & drop facility.
- Multi-application integration helps you access data and other important resources for different applications with ease.
- Design and send emails that are fully responsive and looks great on different size screens.
Pricing Plan –
Comes with three packages namely – Essential, Professional & Ultimate where the smallest package charges you $675 per month for 30,000 contacts and so on.
This email marketing platform mainly helps e-commerce marketers to personalize, target, measure and optimize email campaigns to convert leads into regular customers.
Best Feature: Efficient Admin Panel
Klaviyo provides a hassle-free dashboard where you can view all the recent campaigns based on days, total revenue and much more.
Klaviyo Highlighted Features –
- One of the important tools is segmentation using which you can segment your audience and send emails to relevant customers on the basis of behavior and transactional data.
- Start your email campaigns with pre-built email templates which can be fully customized according to your needs.
- Use an autoresponder to send automatic emails to your audience. Plus you also get 24/7 highly responsive email, chat and calls support.
Pricing Structure –
Offers four plans namely Starter, Growth, Professional, High Volume and all the account are free up to 250 contacts with 500 mail limit.
It charges $25 /month up to 500 subscribers, $350 for 15,000 contacts and so on.
This is yet another leading email advertising service which powerful, easy-to-use, and comes loaded with enterprise level technology. Features like analytics, tracking, in-depth reporting, deliverability, and data security make this service a good option.
Best Feature: Tracking & Analyzing
Improve your email performance by analyzing the results of the tracking feature.
Adestra Functionalities –
- Conversion tracking is an advanced tracking tool that delivers every essential detail about your emails campaign. Opens, clicks, bounces and more that allows you to measure the success rate of any campaign.
- Compare and test different emails designed for various campaigns through split and A/B testing to send emails that are responsive, attractive and unique.
- Unlock your contacts and other essential data from multiple integrations.
For pricing and other details, you need to contact them to ask for a customized plan.
Create, send, track and analyze all your email marketing campaigns using professional templates provided by Vision6 email marketing tool. It has got customizable web forms and allows automation of email sending. You can also send SMS, business reminders, and confirmations through it.
Best Feature: API Management
Vision6 lets you add API endpoints and manage them all under one section that makes it a lot easier to maintain for the users.
Attractive Features Of Vision 6 –
- Choose from 70+ free pre-designed email templates that are mobile-friendly and easy to customize according to your campaign needs.
- Drag & Drop builder and inbuilt image editor make it super simple to design emails from scratch.
- Vision6 provides technical support, training and other types of online help which is available 24/7.
The cheapest plan starts from $9 for up to 500 subscribers with 2,500 emails which is a Starter plan. The other two plans are – Business & Pro Marketer suitable for large subscriber list.
30. Lead Squared
Lead Squared is one of the best email marketing services that has helped dozens of small businesses in online marketing. This service offers high e-mail deliverability and easily integrates with several tools to create mail campaigns, landing pages & forms, lead management, lead scoring, lists & segmentation, tasks & reminders, and much more.
Best Feature: Tracking & Analysing
Improve your email performance by analyzing the results of the tracking feature.
Attention Grabbing AttributesOf Lead Squared –
- Drip emailing is a feature that encourages more leads to get converted into regular customers by sending the right text at the right time.
- Conduct personalized emails marketing campaigns and send emails that produce higher open rates, click rates, and more responses.
It offers three plans namely, Basic, Standard, and Enterprise based on a number of contacts and users. Under its Basic plan, it allows 5 users to send emails up to 5000 contacts and cost Rs. 10,000 ($149.89) per month.
Target Hero is now been acquired by ActiveTrail e-mail marketing service and it is offering a 25% discount to all old subscribers of TargetHero. Attributes like reporting & analytics tools help you check the delivery of emails, bounces, spams and more.
Best Feature: Pre-Made Templates
Select from dozens of pre-designed, ready to use templates which are fully customizable as well.
Main Features That TargetHero Possesses–
- Emails delivered using ActiveTrail are 100% mobile-responsive and look great on different screens.
- There are various tools like autoresponders, triggers, and A/B testing to automate many manual processes.
It offers 3 plans named, Minihero, Hero, & Superhero. The lowest plan is Minihero, which costs $9.90/month for sending emails to 1000-3000 recipients.
32. Elastic Email
Elastic Email is a simple and fast email delivery service that specializes in transactional as well as marketing email delivery. It allows you to upload contacts from different sources, manage subscribers and send newsletter campaigns, etc. In addition to this, you can also start with the free sign-up.
Best Feature: Ready Made Templates
Make an impression by sending emails that look attractive by using pre-designed templates that will land in the inbox of users and steal the subscriber’s attention.
Specialty Of Elastic Email –
- With autoresponders and drip campaigns, features send email to your clients at times when they are most available.
- Take decisions that are most beneficial by viewing the real-time reports and statistics about different email campaigns.
Elastic Email’s cost plan is on the basis of per thousand mail sent. First 150000 emails are free per month, after that you have to pay $0.09/thousand emails and so on. The price will be low as the number of emails sent increases.
Vero email marketing service is an event-driven platform. It focuses on drip marketing and particularly on behavioral email sending. It sends a user, triggered emails based on their actions, behavior, and responses. Here you can track clicks and also personalize emails with data from your web server.
Best Feature: Workflow In Automation
Segment your contacts & target the right customer by sending relevant emails customers.
Functionalities Of Vero –
- Send email in different languages as this software supports multiple languages.
- Track the actions of users performed on emails that you deliver like clicks, open rate and more.
Pricing & Plans –
Four pricing plans are available with monthly as well as annually package namely Starter, Growth, Pro Enterprise.
The cheapest monthly plan started from $99 with 12500 customers and 25,000 emails/month whereas the annual plan started from $999 with 12000 customers and 30,000 emails/month.
Listrak is a top-notch email promotion agency, that offers omnichannel marketing across email, mobile and social using personalized campaigns. It has a single and integrated marketing platform that increases customer engagement which results in an increase in sales.
Best Feature: Easy To Use Dashboard
Listrak provides a very easy to use dashboard with excellently management dashboard.
Main-Features Of Listrak –
- Use drag-and-drop editor to quickly create responsive emails that look attractive without writing a single line of HTML code.
- It provides a 24/7 phone and e-mail support. Plus an account manager is assigned that helps you throughout your campaign.
- This service makes you capable of sending customer oriented and targeted emails just by segmenting your customers & audience.
Listrak serves its customers individually and so its prices too are custom-tailored for each user, therefore no plans are available on the homepage.
SendBlaster is a bulk email sending software that will manage all your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in just a few easy steps. It provides a complete set of features like creating graphics templates, list management, sending the newsletter, analyzing campaign statistics, etc.
Best Feature: Templates
SendBlaster an email marketing service that comes with some awesome emails templates that can easily be customized.
Properties Of SendBlaster –
- Import contacts from any source and formats like. CSV and more. You can also extract a contact list from MS Outlook, Excel, Access, Gmail Contacts, Windows Live/Hotmail contacts, Yahoo mail, etc.
- Send personalized emails to each customer with an advanced feature and get more customers.
You need to purchase a PRO license of SendBlaster that costs $129 and is valid for a lifetime. However, if you extend attributes like protection against license key, upgrade the current release, add MailStyler base, MailStyler Pro, professional email templates, etc, then charges will go up to $500.
Bronto is a marketing automation tool which increases your revenue by sending the targeted email to customers. It emphasizes on revenue driven campaigns which are conducted based on past campaign data. Bronto has some of the premium analysis and tracking tools as well.
Best Feature: Customization Options
Personalized campaigns by using customers behavioral data which lets you target the right user at the right time.
Check Out The Special Attributes Of Bronto –
- Drag-and-drop email builder is also available through which you can create attractive emails. workflows.
- Track and refine your email campaigns by features like Analysis and reporting.
Bronto has yearly plans and that too on the basis of email credits. The core edition allows 60000 emails per year at $995. The prices are really high here.
Design, create and send emails that enhance your customer engagement with Emarsys email marketing solution. Run all your advertising strategy and multiple campaigns with ease by the real-time email marketing automation platform.
Best Feature: Analytics Reports
Track the campaign’s performance & analyze how your emails are performing.
Emarsys Properties –
- Automate different type of responses like welcome notification and more with automation tool.
- Deliver emails and messages that reach the inbox of users and look good on any device.
It has personalized plans, different for each user, you need to contact them to know the pricing package.
Now that you have gone through the comparison of all the 30+ best email marketing services 2021, you can now decide which is the best email promotional tool that can increase your business productivity.
For more information, you can go through following blogs:-
- Cheapest Email Marketing Services
- Paid Email Service Providers
- Best Email Deliverability Services
- Email Marketing Service India
- Bulk Email Marketing Services
How do you like this review? Do mention your thoughts in the comment box below…