40% Off – 55+ Best Email Marketing Services & Software 2017
Email Marketing has become the top most priority for every businessman as it rapidly increases the business revenue every year.
Do you also want to grow 10-30% revenue of your business with an effective email marketing service?
Well, it’s a great idea to add up email marketing in the list of your marketing strategy.
As it offers so much of functionalities like email performance tracking, high deliverability with fewer bounces & spams, autoresponder emails, etc.
Numerous bulk email marketing services exist today that claim to serve everything & all the services has nearly the same features to offer.
So, how would you get the best one for your business?
Here, I’m presenting you 55+ best email marketing services 2017 that provide an excellent formula of email marketing with the bulk of interesting features.
So, start visiting the services one-by-one -> pick up the best platform-> & strengthens your marketing practices.
MailGet is first on the list that offers lots of effective marketing features. You can successfully drop out the emails to your client’s inbox with 99% deliverability guarantee, minimum bounces, and spams.
The specialty of the service is – it offers 100+ free HTML email templates on multiple niches like Christmas, Diwali, lawyers, holiday, real estate business, etc.
Small scale industries, e-commerce businesses, startups and all type of large companies can use MailGet.
Special Features Of MailGet –
- The service comes with an easy to use email editor where you just need to drag-n-drop field elements and can create the beautiful & professional newsletter in minutes.
- Email tracking will give you the information about what happened with your emails once you send them. You can track all the campaign results & reports with this feature.
- The best thing about MailGet is you are free to connect with any SMTP service of your own choice like SendGrid, MailJet, Postmark, Mandrill and much more.
- Other unique features of MailGet are – autoresponder, simple list management, subscription forms, and much more.
Pricing Plans ->
MailGet offers both monthly as well as yearly plan.
Based on the number of subscribers you have on your email list, you can choose your plan that suits your budget.
Let’s say, you want to send unlimited emails up to 10,000 subscribers, then you should go with $29 & that will be valid for a month.
But, If you go with the same plan for a full year validity then you can save $5 in this package. 🙂
Yes! Get the same plan in $24 only where you can send unlimited emails up to 10,000 for a whole year.
Along with MailGet price, you have to pay for the particular SMTP service that you are going to connect with MailGet. Like if you integrate it with Amazon SES, you need to pay a price $1 for it.
2. MailGet Bolt: High Inboxing With Cost Effective Pricing
MailGet Bolt is a self-hosted email marketing service of FormGet that allows you sending emails instantly. Here, you don’t need to integrate the service with any SMTP, just buy the service and start sending emails without any fuss. It offers a wide range of marketing tools that made your marketing simpler and easier.
Features of MailGet Bolt ->
- Along with ease, you get an email builder that built elegant emails quickly.
- A drip emailing feature by which you can send out a series of emails to your customers.
- Clean your email list and get rid of bounces and spam.
- Email scheduling to reach your customers at the most convenient time and much more.
No Hosting, No Complex Setup. Send Emails Instantly!
Pricing Structure Of Mailget Bolt->
Mailget Bolt offers a free trial where you get 300 contacts per day & 9000 for one month.
After that, you get multiple premium packages like Micro, Bronze & Silver, etc that starts from $7.37/month to $1946.
Limited Time Offer 40% Off – Get Good Inboxing
All in one, simple and powerful platform that enables you to manage marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMSs. Perfect for Entrepreneur, Growing business & High volume senders.
Proposed successful delivery of campaigns, tracks clear graphs, reports, and statistics, comes with a template gallery that can be customized, etc.
Features Of Sendinblue –
- Drag-n-drop features enable you to edit text, content, forms, and pictures.
- Import contacts by uploading .txt/.csv/.xls/.xlsx files and also perform the segmentation, behavioural filters etc.
- Send automatically targeted messages to your client’s.
- Tutorials, phone, and email assistance support are provided.
Pricing Plans –
It has 3-different plans namely, Email plans, SMS plan, and IP plan.
Get a free trial of Sendinblue with 9,000 emails/month & unlimited contacts. Further, you get Micro, Bronze & silver plan on the basis of a number of emails. Micro is a cheaper plan that costs $7.37/month for sending up to 40,000 emails.
ActiveCampaign is another top email marketing automation and CRM tool designed for all business types and sizes. It has a great interface with fully customizable email templates to send newsletters & offer lots of attractive features that make the marketing process easier with email & SMS marketing.
The software also allows you to engage your contacts by sending automatic campaigns, email list segmenting, tracking of events, etc.
Interesting Features Of ActiveCampaign –
- Email Editor is provided with customizable drag-n-drop interface to design email templates as per your desire.
- ActiveCampaign works on double opt-in, therefore, before starting sending emails, you need to re-subscribe your contacts.
- Manage your list by import contacts using a CSV or XLS file, external service (Google Contacts, Salesforce, Capsule, etc.) or by pasting/typing your data.
- Live chat & email based support.
Pricing Structure ->
It has 3 plans namely, Lite, Small Busines & Enterprise.
If you have 500 subscribers in your email list, then it costs $9/month under the Lite plan, $49 for Small Busines Plan & $149 for Enterprise.
AWeber is another foremost email marketing company is on the list that allows you to create professional looking emails within a few clicks.
It offers autoresponder follow-up functionality to automate marketing, customizable HTML email templates that can be used by several businesses, signup forms, RSS-to-email (create emails automatically from your latest blog posts), a full-featured API and much more.
Other Functionalities That AWeber Offers Are –
- AWeber’s drag-n-drop email editor interface makes it easy to add images, buttons, text blocks and other elements to make a perfect email template.
- List Management allows you to either upload a file (available in type- XLS, XLSX, TSV, CSV, TXT formats) or copy-paste contacts into the input field manually. But you can import only 2,000 subscribers a day.
- Manage & segment your contacts with subscriber segmentation feature.
- Track all your emails with email tracking.
- Offers both phone and email aid during regular business hours.
Pricing Package –
AWeber offers a free trial of 30 days.
It has monthly, quarterly and annual plans of $19, $49 and $194 respectively. Also, they charge subscriber fees additionally.
If you take up a monthly plan and have 10,000 subscribers, then you pay $19 for a monthly plan plus $50 as monthly subscriber fees i.e. $69 per month, to Aweber.
iContact rates high among email newsletter services since it allows easy creation of email campaigns along with numerous special functionalities. It has effective campaign tracking that shows the reporting of your sent campaigns.
The autoresponder is another effective feature that allows industries to make marketing automation simpler. Integration with third party apps, online surveying, social sharing functionality & other features helps in marketing of your business.
Attention Grabbing Features Of iContact –
- It has a clean, easy to use interface with both drag-n-drop and HTML editor.
- Add contacts by inserting individually, copy paste, by importing Excel or CSV files or by adding sign-up forms to your website.
- Provides phone assistance, webinars, and video tutorials as support.
Pricing Plans –
iContact will cost you $14 for one month if you are having 500 subscribers on your list. Further, the prices will be vary as per the number of subscribers you have on your marketing list.
MailChimp is one of the best email marketing service provider in the industry. It allows you to create and send email newsletters to customers, manage all your contacts and subscriber lists, and track campaign performance. It automatically takes care of signups, unsubscribes, and bounce-back cleaning.
It is best suited for corporate internet marketers, resellers and all type of small & large scale companies. So, start enhancing your business with excellent marketing functionalities of MailChimp
Amazing Functionalities Of MailChimp –
- It has a drag & drop rich text editor to design your email templates with ease.
- Manage your list by importing contacts from CSV or TXT files, copy/paste from Excel, or import list from Salesforce, Highrise, Batchbook Social CRM, Mac Contacts, Zendesk, Zoho, Google Drive, Google Contacts, Eventbrite, etc.
- Monitor your sales & other website activity with advanced reporting feature.
- Offers help through emails, video tutorials, and its knowledge base.
Pricing Structure –
Get a free trial of up to 2,000 subscribers with 12,000/month email sending limit.
The pricing starts from $10/month for 500 subscribers and further increases based on the no. of subscribers.
MadMimi is yet another best email marketing service that provides simplified design tools to create, send, share and track email newsletters online.
It offers smart list management, robust social sharing tools, world-class customer support, plenty of add-on goodies like web forms, social links, and more.
Specialities Of Mad Mimi –
- Mad Mimi comes with an exquisite ultra-clean interface and template-free email design tools to create awesome email campaigns.
- List Management allows importing contacts by uploading CSV files or just pasting contacts from the spreadsheet. It automatically recognizes addresses and removes duplicates, bounced emails or unsubscribes.
- High deliverability & security is also provided in the service.
- Offers both chat and email support.
Pricing Packages –
Mad Mimi offers 4-different plans named Basic, Pro, Silver and Gold based on the number of subscribers & business sizes.
Under its least plan named, Basic, it costs $10/month for sending unlimited emails up to 500 contacts. Similarly, the cost goes high for other plans like Pro, Silver, and Gold.
CakeMail is another leading email marketing service that helps small, individual & big businesses effectively. It allows business owners to manage contacts, creates personalized email campaigns and simply sends them.
Free professional email marketing templates also come with the service that you can use to send your users with successful email deliver.
See What CakeMail Offers –
- A built-in editor that gives you easy-to-use creative tools, auto-save and version history, all without any need to write a single line of HTML.
- Helps you to manage subscribers and build segmented contact lists based on demographics or interests. It allows you to import contacts using a CSV file format only.
- See what happens with your campaigns, who open it, clicked on it, etc.
- CakeMail offers only email based support.
Pricing Packages –
Free trial of 30 days, (no credit card, no contract) for 500 subscribers with 500 sending limit too.
For 0 to 500 contacts, it costs $8/month for unlimited emails sent where as for 10,000 subscribers, it costs $59/month.
10. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is another top email marketing company that offers a wide range of template designs with flexible layouts to create appealing emails that work everywhere. It allows you to send, manage and track emails for yourself and for your clients with an ease.
Collect leads with signup forms & start introducing yourself to the new audience and enhance your marketing efforts with transactional as well as marketing emails.
Special Features Of Campaign Monitor –
- It has a designer-friendly interface with the provision of numerous well-known design elements and a WYSIWYG editor.
- Import subscribers list from various file formats like excel document (eg .xls / .xlsx / .csv), comma separated value text files (.csv), tab delimited text files (.txt) , vCard files and compressed file formats (eg, .zip / .rar / .7z)
- Allow integration to hundred of busines apps.
- Support only email assistance.
Pricing Plans –
It comes with three plans, Basic, Premier, and Unlimited and these plans offer different functionalities.
In the Basic plan, for 0 to 500 contacts, it cost $9/month for 2500 emails sent, the unlimited plan costs $29/month for unlimited emails sent up to 500 people, & so on.
MailUp is a robust email marketing service provider that has a unique feature of ‘pay per speed’ where it charges you according to the sending speed plus a number of subscribers you have.
It combines SMTP relay service, campaign management, and marketing automation tools and gives you features like automated A/B testing, triggered messages, and flexible filters based on recipient data, device, activity, and location.
Functionalities Of MailUp –
- MailUp has a BEE ( the name given to editor) drag-n-drop editor with all required features and needs no designing knowledge.
- It has guided, quick and safe list management allowing external database upload and automatic duplicate addresses removal.
- Although their website is much explanatory, elaborating every aspect in detail, still for more help you have a phone and email assistance.
It has 30 days free trial and then you have to pay according to the number of subscribers and number of emails you need to send every hour.
Three plans – Web, Pro & Enterprise are available that starts from $36/ month and so on.
Perfect email marketing agency designed for small and medium sized businesses & industries. It comes with superlative features like segmenting & triggering emails and claims a delivery rate of 99.2%.
You can add signup form on your website and start collecting leads, several integrations can be also done, customizable templates to create good emails, and much more.
Attractive Features Of MailUp –
- Good interface with an easy drag-n-drop editor, but the only issue is that it has a lesser number of templates.
- Send automatic marketing campaigns to your clients at the right time.
- Allows multiple list and segmentation, and you can also import contacts through sign-up forms.
- Excellent support through chat, emails, and phone. Also, they run advanced training courses.
Pricing Of Emma –
Three plans are available Pro, Plus & Premium starting from $89/month for 1000 contacts and increases based on your contact list.
Campaigner is a robust email newsletter service built by marketers to help small, medium and large businesses strengthen customer relationships and drive sales. It offers features like professional email campaign creation, advanced list management & segmentation tools, and also targeted email autoresponders and workflows.
It offers features like professional email campaign creation, advanced list management & segmentation tools, hundreds of templates, and also targeted email autoresponders and workflows.
Functionalities Of Campaigner –
- It comes with two tools for creating campaigner newsletter: Smart Email Builder, which offers lots of templates and layouts and second one Full Email Editor, which accepts HTML code.
- Import contacts by copying and paste information into the service’s UI, or upload a file of formats like .CSV, .VCF, .XLS, XLSX or can import Gmail or Yahoo contacts.
- Track the email reports via campaign tracking feature.
- Offers a 24/7 phone as well as email assistance.
The cheapest plan of campaigner is for 0 to 1000 contacts, where it costs $19.95/month for unlimited emails sent and for 10,000 contacts, it costs $79.95/month.
It also offers others plans based on the volume of the subscribers.
Moosend, a European email marketing service is a fast-growing email marketing service for companies operating online. It has good prices, easy list management API and SMTP integration and much more in its kitty.
It claims high deliverability along with easy tracking, analysis, and automatic unsubscribe management.
Speciality Of Moosend –
- Create campaigns on Moosend or alternatively can upload content directly through your system. It hosts images and files on its server too.
- Manage your contact list by uploading email list through excel sheets or its plugin. You can add contacts through sign-up forms also.
- Track your campaigns with email analytics.
- Provides help through its knowledge base, message and live chat.
Pricing Plan –
It comes with dual pricing plan, one on the basis of your database size and other on the basis of email credits.
For a subscriber based monthly plan up to 5,000 subscribers, you need to pay $25. Another plan is based on ‘pay as you go’ on the basis of email credits.
Experian Marketing Services acquired CheetahMail back in 2004 and since then it is offering its services under the same ownership. CheetahMail has good segmenting capabilities for targeted & personalized messages and allows detailed analysis for tracking & optimization of emails.
Attention Grabbing Features Of CheetahMail –
- Great in segmenting email lists and therefore can improve subscriber management.
- Provides poor online assistance. Customer reviews over the internet suggest that they at support, respond quickly but take long to resolve. Moreover, sometimes the problem is even left unsolved.
This email marketing service doesn’t display its prices. You have to submit a form mentioning your details & requirements.
It is again a drip marketing service that allows email sending depending on what users do or don’t do on your website or app. Like others, it also has A/B testing, friendly editor, tracking of emails and gives a choice of sending emails at your chosen block of time.
Features Of Customer.io –
- It has a friendly editor with some pre-designed templates.
- Customer.io claims ‘no lists to manage’, instead, they create profiles of the subscribers and send automated behavior-based emails.
- Schedule relevant newsletters & deliver at the right time.
- It provides ticketing help.
It has a free plan for up to 200 people and 400 emails. Further, it has four plans, Growth, Small Business, Startup, and Enterprise.
The growth plan costs $100 and includes 30,000 emails for 15,000 profiles. For additional email credits or profiles, it charges you separately.
17. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is versatile, easy to use email marketing company suitable for small and medium sized businesses. It avails easy to create professional-looking emails fast and with no technical expertise.
Utilize the amazing marketing tools of the service to promote your business features and products.
See What You Can Do With Constant Contact –
- Create emails in minutes with drag-n-drop editor & also used customizable newsletter templates.
- Create a subscriber list by importing contacts from Gmail, or by uploading a file (.XLS, XLSX, .CSV, .TXT) or by pulling from outlook and other CRM tools.
- check what is happening with your newsletters after you hit send.
- It offers live chat, phone as well as email assistance.
It offers a number of plans depending on subscriber base size.
The cheapest plan of constant contact is for 0 to 500 subscribers, where it costs $20/month for unlimited emails sent. Moreover, for 10,000 subscribers, it costs $115/month.
Listrak is a top-notch email marketing agency, that offers you omnichannel marketing across email, mobile and social using personalized campaigns. it has a single and integrated marketing platform that engages customers and therefore increases sales.
It is best suited for established businesses with large subscribers list as its plans for larger list prove a bit economical while for small businesses it may be a bit costly.
Features Of Listrak –
- Its in-house graphic designers that help you create custom email designs for your campaigns. Moreover, Listrak allows copywriting of mails too.
- Listrak has automated list segmentation, list cleaning and bounce management.
- It provides 24×7 phone and email help. Along with it, an account manager is assigned to you, to help you throughout your campaign.
Listrak serves its customers individually and so its prices too are custom-tailored for each user, therefore no plans are available on the homepage.
19. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud, formerly known as Exact Target is an on-demand provider of email marketing software solutions. It offers many features like – campaign management, conversion tracking, tracking & reporting, social media publishing and much more.
Have A Glimpse On Highlighted Features Of Salesforce –
- Create emails that capture customer’s attention with drag-n-drop email editor.
- List management tools to import and manage subscribers data. It also offers tapping into your Facebook audience with SocialPages or SMS engagement with MobileConnect to grow your list.
- You can ask help either through phone, email or by submitting a ticket.
Pricing Structure –
It offers plans under 4 categories namely, basic, pro, corporate, enterprise. The pricing starts from $400/month and so on. You have to send requests to find the other details of the plan that suits best for your business.
FreshMail is an unrivalled email marketing tool for creating, sending and tracking campaigns. It allows marketing as well as transactional email sending to your clients suitable for every business sizes.
It has many useful functions to increase the effectiveness of your deliveries, like – free spam test, free inbox inspector, send time optimization, automatic A/B testing, personalization and dynamic content etc.
Features Of FreshMail –
- It has an intuitive email editor to create beautiful & effective newsletters, without any need to know HTML or any complicated software.
- You can import contacts from .csv or .xls, or upload contacts from Google, Basecamp, or other online services. Any duplicates are automatically detected and removed.
- Send automatic reply to your clients with autoresponder feature.
- Offers assistance via email, calls, and online materials.
Pricing Plan –
Offers a free trial of 2,000 emails up to 500 subscribers.
Further, it consists of 2 pricing plans Unlimited & Pay as you go where unlimited plan starts from $14 for up to 1,000 subscribers & in pay as you go, you need to pay $30 for sending 5,000 emails and so on.
An IBM company, SilverPop is a cloud-based digital marketing platform used by leading brands of the world. It mainly focuses on business to business market and serves for both medium and large scale businesses.
Its key features comprise 100% purely web-based deployment, no IT assistance required for setup, social media marketing & tracking, Salesforce.com, Netsuite and Microsoft CRM integration, real-time reporting, behavior tracking and intuitive drag-and-drop campaign planning.
See The Special Features of Silverpop –
- Its web-based email editor allows you to create and edit emails from its Engage solution.
- By its point-to-click access link tracking, personalization, and dynamic content, you can design more relevant and useful emails.
- Phone and mail assistance support.
It has a clear cut, all-inclusive pricing model based on a number of subscribers or cost per emails. But it is highly customized and can be availed by request only.
22. ZOHO Campaigns
It is an email sending service for small and medium-sized businesses and is integrated with ZOHO CRM. It is fully automated for the entire marketing process – from managing marketing campaigns to maintaining mailing lists.
It has many pre-designed templates and also an HTML editor. Along with it, features like automated A/B tests, integration with google apps and the sync function makes it a good deal.
Attractive Features Of ZOHO Campaigns –
- It has a drag & drop editor but also allows importing of emails.
- You can synchronize contacts through ZOHO CRM and start sending emails here.
- Track your campaign reports in real-time.
- Add subscribers, segment them and manage quickly.
Pricing Plans –
Get a Free Plan for up to 2,000 subscribers with an email sending limit of 12,000/month.
It’s monthly prices vary from $5 to $350 for a range of 0 to 10000 subscribers. Also, you can pay on the basis of a number of emails you use.
GetResponse is a web-based email marketing agency enriched with many features for marketers like to build permission-based mailing lists, deliver HTML enhanced newsletters, track email marketing, list management, social media integration, A/B testing etc.
Special Functionalities Of GetResponse –
- It has a drag-&-drop editor with 500+ email templates, 1000+ free iStock photos to design your desired email.
- Send birthday emails, follow up emails, offers, deals, etc with autoresponder functionality.
- Import contacts from uploading files like CSV, TXT, VCF, XLS, XLSX or ODS, import from services such as SalesForce, Google Docs or copy/paste contacts directly into GetResponse.
- Offers all, phone, live chat, and email assistance.
Pricing Package –
Four plans are available here – Email, Pro, Max & Enterprise starting from $12 to $679/month with an email list size of 1,000 to 1,00,000+.
Interspire is an all-in-one email marketing software that includes powerful tools to completely automate your follow up marketing.
It optimizes email click-through-rate with split testing, automated list management with triggers, keeps your list clean and up-to-date with automated bounce processing, views the complete activity of a lead with event logging and solicits & tracks feed with surveys etc.
Highlighted Features Of Interspire –
- It has a simple, built-in WYSIWYG editor to make changes to your email campaigns.
- You may type in contacts details one by one or even import existing contacts from Microsoft Excel, Outlook or a CSV file.
- Remove bad emails automatically & keep your email list clean.
- You can create as many contact lists as you need, and can group contacts based on type or lead source, such as “newsletter subscribers” and “sales leads”.
Pricing Package –
It provides a desktop-based downloadable software which you can purchase at $495 per user for 12 months free support and upgrades. Also, you have to connect to SMTP server to send emails and pay for it separately.
Emailmanager is yet another email marketing agency that provides a digital platform for marketing. It gives its services under various heads like promotional email marketing solutions, collective purchases email marketing solutions and Email marketing solutions for agencies.
It has very flexible though a bit costly plans, but it gives freedom to upload or import emails and contacts from wherever you want into Emailmanager.
See What Functionalities Emailmanager Offers –
- Its interface allows to create emails through an HTML editor, use email templates and also easy import from your system itself.
- It provides easy management by allowing import of contacts list in .csv format or by sign-up forms.
- It has blogs, tutorials, and message assistance but lacks online chats.
Pricing Structure –
Its plans are based on both number of subscribers and number of email credits. Also, it has monthly, annual and biannual plans under two categories namely Advanced and Partner.
The smallest plan based on the number of subscribers is of $28.56/month & if you choose the plan according to your email sending limit then you have to pay $80.48/month.
dotMailer is a subset of Dot Digital Group and deals in email marketing space for several years. It claims to have a three times quick email template editor although the feature is still in beta.
Along with SalesForce integration, It has a unique feature of Conversion Funnel Diagram which is impressive.
Check Out The Functionalities Of dotMailer –
- It comes with drag-n-drop email editor targeting every user.
- Manage your contacts list by importing subscriber list through .XLS and .CSV files and via signup forms too. Additionally, you can import them through SalesForce also.
- Get real-time results with a tracking feature.
- dotMailer can help you through videos, tutorials, emails and phones.
Pricing Plan –
Comes with three packages namely – Essential, Professional & Ultimate where the smallest package charges you $675 per month for 30,000 contacts and so on.
ExpressPigeon is a simple yet intelligent SaaS email marketing program. It provides a complete cost-effective solution for bulk emailing. It enables you to quickly create email newsletters which look great across all devices, and then sending to subscribers and analyzing the response.
Using ExpressPigeon, you can send transactional & marketing emails to your clients and stay engaged with your offer and deals.
ExpressPigeon Functionalities –
- Email Editor section to design a desired email template.
- One can import contacts by copy/paste from a spreadsheet, or upload a CSV file for larger lists. At the end, it generates a detailed report based on how many were imported, merged, skipped etc, with no duplicates and bad records.
- No phone or live chat rather provides only email aid as a support.
Comes with a free plan of 500 subscribers with 1,000 emails / month validity.
The smallest pricing of ExpressPigeon is of $9 where you are allowed to send unlimited emails up to 500 subscribers and then the pricing will be increase based on your requirement.
28. Predictive Response
Predictive Response is tightly integrated with Salesforce and is designed specifically for it. Its Adaptive Mailer is built to run scheduled, drip and adaptive campaigns for all Salesforce users.
It provides both Amazon SES and dedicated IP servers while its association with CampaignFlow automation, and MultiOrg, help grow your business.
Predictive Response Features –
- It has an HTML editor plus hundreds of pre-designed templates which you can edit and use through its ‘Design Studio’.
- Its integration with Salesforce bounds to have a Salesforce account and then it has three to four ways to add members to campaigns, like creating & run a report in Salesforce,web to lead form,etc.
- Provides assistance by generating tickets.
Pricing Package –
It has 3 versions namely Starter, Pro and Enterprise. The basic plan starts from $150 where you can send 5000 emails/month + $20/thousand emails. When you increase your email sending limit, the prices will also go high so choose the plan that best suits to your lyrirequirement.
Klaviyo is a good email marketing platform focusing mainly on eCommerce. It directly integrates with the website activities and eCommerce platforms like Magneto and Shopify to send emails and measure their response.
Klaviyo Highlighted Features –
- A beautiful email builder with a drag-n-drop editor and some good templates.
- Use an autoresponder to send automatic emails to your audience.
- It has a good interface where you can import contacts through both excel sheet (copy paste) or a .csv file. But your list should have column name as “Email” and all subscribers should have opted-in.
- Provides email, chat and calls support.
Pricing Structure –
Offers four plans namely Starter, Growth, Professional, High Volume and all the account are free up to 250 contacts with 500 email limit.
It charges $25 /month up to 500 subscribers, $350 for 15,000 contacts and so on.
MPZmail is an advanced mail client used for mass email marketing. It obtains detailed statistics for your email campaign clicks, opens and much more.
It helps capture subscribers directly from the website and also assists in designing beautiful emails in the browser itself. It has real-time graphs and statistics to track and analyze campaigns.
What You Can Do With MPZmail –
- MPZmail consists of a drag-&-drop editor, an HTML editor, and templates for designing emails.
- Import contacts straight from Excel or CSV spreadsheet, copy-paste contacts or add them individually.
- It offers emails, phone and ticketing aids.
Pricing Plan –
Send unlimited emails to 1,000 subscribers under the free plan.
Apart from that, it has three different plans based on a number of subscribers, namely, Intermediate, Professional, and Custom.
Intermediate is a cheaper plan for sending unlimited emails up to 3000 subscribers where it costs $7.79/month.
A decade-old email marketing platform, Adestra believes in solving customers’ complex problems through an email-driven technology and great service.
Its MessageFocus provides its clients, awesome cloud-based service which is highly scalable and configurable. Also features like analytics, tracking, in-depth reporting, deliverability, and data security make it a good option.
Adestra Functionalities –
- Its dedicated team of HTML & CSS experts can build for you beautiful emails or can work with your creative team to design splendid campaigns.
- Its contact management is easy and provides easy segmentation & access.
- It provides 24×7 phone, online chat, and email assistance.
For pricing and other details, you need to contact them to ask for a customized plan.
32. Octeth Oempro
Octeth Oempro Email Marketing Software is an on-premise full featured email marketing & mailing management software. It offers many features that make it ideal for every type of businesses and agency.
Recurring email campaigns, Smart segments, Subscription form designer, A/B testing, all these services helps to market your business effectively among audiences.
Features Of Octeth Oempro –
- Send trigger based emails in a form of series with an auto responder.
- Track all the results like opens, clicks, subscription, etc with track reporting feature.
- Offers email and phone assistance during business hours.
It provides a desktop-based downloadable software which you can purchase at $245 per user for 3 months upgrades & support service. Also, you need to connect to SMTP server and pay for it separately to send emails.
It is a 13-years old email marketing service designed to grow one’s business. It has got customizable web forms and allows automation of email sending. You can also send SMS, business reminders, and confirmations through it.
Attractive Features Of Vision 6 –
- It has 70+ email templates with drag-n-drop editor for easy designing.
- Track email activity like how many messages has opened, who clicked on it, etc.
- You can simply upload contacts via excel sheets or .CSV files, or through web forms or survey and polls and also can manage your list i.e. the unsubscribes and bounces.
- It provides free online support and also provides webinars and training programs.
The cheapest plan starts from $9 for up to 500 subscribers with 2,500 emails which is a Starter plan. The other two plans are – Business & Pro Marketer suitable for large subscriber list.
Sendloop is an email marketing and marketing automation service designed for small to medium sized businesses. It allows you to create mobile-friendly emails in minutes and get real-time email marketing reports including email opens, link clicks, forwards, unsubscribes, social reports and more.
Schedule your campaigns and send them at a regular interval of time with Email Scheduling feature. You can also segment all your contact list and manage accordingly.
See What Sendloop Offers You –
- You can create and send awesome emails with Sendloop’s drag-n-drop email builder in no time.
- Import contacts through Single Contact method, or upload a CSV file, or Excel sheet, Highrise Contacts, Google Contacts etc.
- Get attractive pre-defined email templates and start sending emails quickly.
- Only email help as a support.
Pick up the monthly plan of Sendloop starting from $9 & get 500 emails for a month. If you want to send bulk emails, then you can choose your plan accordingly as it offers the variety of plans ranging from $14 to $1645 and much more.
Delivra calls each sale, a conversation with the customer and so says, ‘Have more conversations’. It mainly focuses Business to Business, Business to Consumer and Large Scale Marketing Campaigns.
It serves multiple features like creative design, testing, strategy development and data segmentation to improve your ‘conversations’ with customers.
Interesting Features Of Delivra –
- Create mobile-friendly emails quickly with easy to use drag & drop editor.
- Segment the list, group the subscribers and maintain your list of contacts.
- A good interface where you can build or import emails or can use its pre-designed templates. You can also embed barcode in the body of your message.
- Serves great support which includes dedicated account manager, email, free resources, in-person seminars, live chat, online training, phone and specialized training courses.
Offer three plans namely – Standard, Professional, Commerce that can be chosen either monthly, annually or bi-annually. For 3,000 contacts, you need to pay $88/month if you go with the standard plan on monthly billing and if you want to send more, go with the plan that perfectly suits your business requirement.
36. Lead Squared
Lead Squared is an effective email marketing software that has helped dozens of small businesses in online marketing and lead generation. The service offers high email deliverability and integrated with several tools to create email campaigns, landing pages & forms, lead management, lead scoring, lists & segmentation, tasks & reminders, and much more.
Attention Grabbing Features Of Lead Squared –
- With this software, one can easily create rich HTML email campaign message using its WYSIWYG email editor. Also, it has dozens of ready-made email templates to choose from.
- Improve your email performance by analyzing the results with the tracking feature.
- It offers all email, chat, and phone assistance.
It offers three plans namely, Basic, Standard, and Enterprise based on a number of contacts and users. Under its Basic plan, it allows 5 users to send emails up to 5000 contacts and cost Rs. 10,000 ($149.89) per month.
E-blasting is an all-in-one multichannel e-marketing platform that serves opt-in email lists, email newsletters, email announcements, email list hosting, direct email campaigns and bulk email campaigns.
E-blasting was created for one purpose, to make large agency e-marketing services available to businesses of all sizes.
Functionalities Of E-blasting.com –
- Design professional-looking emails in minutes with customizable templates and drag-n-drop editing.
- Import contacts by copying & pasting contact information, or by uploading through spreadsheets or via apps like Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Intuit Quickbooks, Salesforce etc.
- Provides both phone and email aids to its users.
The beginner basic plan is for maximum 125 contacts that cost $8.95/month for 500 emails sent.
TargetHero is an email marketing platform that allows you to keep in touch with customers by creating great-looking one-click templates and offers terrific deliverability.
Powerful reporting & analytics tools provided with the software that checks the delivery of emails, bounces, spams and much more to track live results of your sent campaigns.
TargetHero Main Features –
- It has a simple WYSIWYG email content editor.
- You can import email contacts from Excel sheet or can just copy & paste them directly. You can group contacts using customized demographic fields.
- You can either email or submit a query through ticket for asking help.
It offers 3 plans named, Minihero, Hero, & Superhero. The lowest plan is Minihero, which costs $9.90/month for sending emails to 1000-3000 recipients.
39. Elastic Email
Elastic email is a simple and fast email delivery service for your transactional or marketing emails. It allows you to upload contacts, manage subscribers and send newsletter campaigns etc easily and quickly.
Speciality Of Elastic Email –
- Comes with a drag-n-drop template editor to create templates for your email campaigns.
- Track all your reports in details with email analytics feature.
- It allows you to manage subscribers lists by calling its REST API. Also, you can import contacts by downloading an XML/CSV file.
- 24/7 email assistance. support.
Elastic Email’s cost plan is on the basis of per thousand email sent. First 150000 emails are free per month, after that you have to pay $0.09/thousand emails and so on. The price will be low as the number of emails sent increases
40. Email It
Email It is an email newsletter service for all business sizes. You can easily create email newsletters, manage your contacts, and automate your marketing using its simple tools.
It has great reporting features that allow you to see opens, clicks, bounces, successful deliveries, unsubscribes, spam reports, social shares, message forwards etc. You can also automate your sales processes by setting up automated campaign sequences and setup advanced subscriber actions.
Features Of Email It –
- It provides you a WYSIWYG editor to design emails, just the way you want.
- Send automatic and trigger based emails with an easy to use autoresponder feature.
- Import subscriber emails, names, and virtually any type of custom fields. You can also import contacts from Highrise, Salesforce, CSV/XML file.
- It provides 24/7 call and email assistance.
Multiple plans are available starting from $4/month that offers 2,000 emails to $86/month that offers 100000 emails.
Vero focuses on drip marketing or particularly on behavioral email sending. It sends a user, triggered emails based on their actions and responses. Here you can track clicks and conversions on your site and also personalize emails with data from your web server.
Functionalities Of Vero –
- You can create an email here or else can import & edit your own HTML templates via WYSIWYG editor.
- Segment your contacts & target the right customer.
- Send email in the different language as the software supports multiple languages.
- For importing users, you will have to rely on .CSV files only.
Pricing & Plans –
Four pricing plans are available with monthly as well as annually package namely Starter, Growth, Pro Enterprise.
The cheapest monthly plan started from $99 with 12500 customers and 25,000 emails/month whereas the annual plan started from $999 with 12000 customers and 30,000 emails/month.
SendGrid has a good email infrastructure as a service provider. SendGrid’s platform aims to improve marketing as well as transactional email’s delivery and is able to easily scale to meet a company’s needs.
It can easily integrate with any cloud-based email infrastructure to send high content emails for email marketing and other purposes too.
Features Of SendGrid –
- Create beautiful emails with easy to use interface.
- Add recipients to your list by uploading CSV files.
- Offers 99% inbox deliverability with good open & click through rate.
- It provides phone, chat and email assistance along with 24/7 critical incident help.
Pricing – Low
It offers 3 sections namely Essential, Pro, Premier in which you get multiple plans.
Under the essential plan, you get two plans of $9.95 that offer 40,000/month and $19 for 1,00,000 emails per month. Further, you get other two plans starting from $79.95 to $399.95 and so on.
A decade-old email newsletter software that focuses on ROI maximization and marketing automation. Along with others, it has additional features like multilingual content, single customer view and email content check.
Attractive Features Of Communicator –
- They have pre-designed templates and also an option of importing external HTML upload.
- They have a multi-tabular view of subscribers with the name ‘segmentation’ to track a single customer across different channels.
- Communicator provides both phone and email assistance.
You will first have to send a request for a demo account, which could be upgraded to a paid account after using. Pricing plans would also be then revealed.
SendBlaster is a bulk email sending software to manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in few easy steps.
It provides a complete set of features that allow you to easily manage every aspect of an email marketing campaign like creating graphic templates, list management, sending the newsletter, analyzing campaign statistics etc.
Features Of SendBlaster –
- It has a powerful visual HTML editor with code access, CHARSET definition and the ability to insert completely customizable field tags.
- You can import contacts from any source capable of exporting data as a .csv format. You can also import from MS Outlook, Excel, Access, Gmail Contacts, Windows Live/Hotmail contacts, Yahoo mail etc.
- It offers chat as well as a phone call to help you.
You need to purchase a PRO license of SendBlaster that costs $129 and is valid for lifetime. However, if you extend features like protection against license key, upgrade the current release, add MailStyler base, MailStyler Pro, professional email templates etc, then charges will go up to $500.
45. Vertical Response
Vertical Response is yet another one in the list of best email marketing services that offers online surveys and direct mailing service. It works on the motto of bringing your customers back by sending them beautifully designed professional emails.
It is loaded with features like autoresponders, third party integration, free email templates, publish to the web, award winning support, etc.
Have A Look On Amazing Features Of Vertical Response –
- It has an inbuilt drag-n-drop editor to design beautiful templates.
- Send ready made emails to your clients with email scheduling feature.
- You can import contacts through a .CSV file or an Excel sheet whichever you find easier.
- It offers phone and email assistance.
Get 300 contacts and send 4,000 emails per month for free with Vertical Response.
It has 3 plans namely Basic, Pro, Pro+ where the smallest plan costs you $11/month for 5000 contacts with unlimited emails.
So, choose the plan based on your requirement or budget.
46. Benchmark Email
Benchmark is one more email marketing tool that helps you make your emails ultra professional and effective. Benchmark Email is convenient for small, medium or corporate businesses.
It makes your email safely reach to the customer’s inbox and offers responsive email templates and other important features.
Check Out The Functionalities Of Benchmark –
- It has a drag-n-drop editor interface that helps you to create professional newsletters in no time.
- You can create lists by importing contacts from .xls, .csv. and .txt files as well as from Salesforce and other tools Benchmark is integrated with or by adding contacts one by one.
- Also, using cleaning tools, you can remove the old, outdated and useless email addresses from all your email lists.
- Benchmark offers both phone and email help.
Get a free trial for 30 days with 250 contacts.
It offers 3 plans based on the number of emails, number of subscribers and high volume. In a List Based plan, for 0 to 600 contacts, it cost $11.95/month while for 10,000 contacts, it costs $73.95/month.
Juvlon is a permission-based email marketing platform that helps you to reach your target group effectively at a minimal cost via emails or SMSs. You can customize your message, promote offers, send reminders and bag new clients more easily through Juvlon email marketing.
Check Out The Attractive Features Of Juvlon –
- It offers easy to use template library or upload of an HTML email. It also allows you to automatically create text email.
- Track the reports of all your sent emails with activity tracking features.
- Create multiple lists, categorize lists hierarchically, import subscribers from MS Excel, subscriber de-duplication, create a custom field for subscribers, search automated management of subscriptions and unsubscriptions etc.
- Submit a ticket via email or chat with the team members or you can also call them directly.
Pricing & Packages –
It offers different cost packages based on the number of emails sent. The initial package called Starter charges $5 for sending 500 emails that will be valid for 3 months.
Bronto is a marketing automation software which helps increase revenue through targeted email campaigns. It combines 5 essential features in its platform namely Automation, Campaigns, Contacts, Analytics, and Integration.
It emphasizes on revenue driven campaigns based on past campaign data. Bronto has got very good analysis and tracking tools along with complaint summaries and third party integration.
Check Out The Special Features Of Bronto –
- There are three formats to create email here – straight text, rich text, and HTML. You can also insert images but the interface is a designer-friendly one.
- Segment all your marketing list of customers and manage them accordingly.
- It focuses on ROI so its support is also in accordance with it.
Bronto has yearly plans and that too on the basis of email credits. The core edition allows 60000 emails per year at $995. The prices are really high here.
Emarsys is an integrated email marketing platform which treats each customer differently through its strategic consulting and a large professional services portfolio.
It allows you create multi-channel messages from a single hub, together with an automated creation and sending assuring maximum deliverability.
Emarsys Features –
- Email interface of Emarsys allows easy creation & sending emails via RSS/XML.
- Track the campaign’s performance & analyze how your emails are performing.
- Send automatic responses like welcome notification with automation tool.
- It provides good assistance through its dedicated team and 24 x 7 x 365 hotline.
It has personalized plans, different for each user, you need to contact them to know the pricing package.
Bluehornet, a digital river company, is a digital marketing service primarily for big enterprises but holds equally well for medium ones if they are happy to pay a bit more.
It has an intuitive and effective lifecycle messaging services that help online retailers to create customer oriented email programs.
Features Of Bluehornet –
- Send promotional, triggered and transactional emails with Bluehornet.
- Make your email sending process easier with campaign automation feature.
- Analyze the results and reports with reporting and analytics functionality.
Request a demo and learn more about Bluehornet’s services, pricing and then make your choice.
Campayn is a simple email marketing service that allows you to create, share and track email newsletters and marketing emails with a simplified approach.
The service is best suited for small, medium and large size businesses. It makes your campaign sending task easier with several breathtaking features like contact management, social sharing, etc.
Interesting Features Of Campayn –
- It provides a feature-rich tabbed interface to create fully responsive and mobile-ready templates.
- See who open your emails, who clicked on it, etc with report tracking service.
- Send automatic reply to your customers with autoresponder functionality.
- Here, you can import contacts from mail clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Highrise or can copy-paste emails or can upload your CSV spreadsheet.
Send 2,000 emails to 500 contacts free with Campayn.
It’s pricing starts from $10/month for sending unlimited emails to 1000 contacts and so on.
MailerMailer provides web-based email list management services that allow you to create, send, and track opt-in newsletters and marketing campaigns in minutes.
Like others, it too has special features like – list management, message creation tools, security, deliverability, etc.
Features of MailerMailer –
- It has an easy to use WYSIWYG Email Editor to design emails.
- Track the results, compare the stats and analyze everything.
- It offers fast, friendly online chat, email, and phone assistance.
It gives you 200 messages free for a month.
It has different plans named, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum on the basis of a number of emails sent per month.
The smallest plan costs $29.95/month for sending 20,000 emails, and you have to pay $5 per 1000 extra emails.
Pure360 is an email and SMS marketing service which has multiple features like great deliverability, behavioral re-targeting, spam testing delivery, RSS to email feature, free email marketing templates, re-send to non-opens,etc.
Like others, Pure360 too focuses on ROI and emphasizes on automation of email sending.
Pure360 Special Functionality & Services –
- Build impactful mobile ready campaigns with easy to use drag and drop editor.
- Send automatic emails like welcome email, birthday wishes, notifications, etc with automation feature.
- Measure the performance of your emails and export or analyze the reports.
- They provide both phone and email help.
They offer a free trial+ initially and then you can switch to their paid plans. To get the pricing, you need to send a request to Pure360, mentioning the volume of emails you send per month.
Drip is an email marketing application providing solutions for increasing website conversion rates by capturing email addresses on every page on a website.
It lets you track, sort & filter out those leads who are interested in becoming your customer.
Functionality Of Drip –
- It does not provide custom, drag-n-drop templates, instead, it provides a simple HTML plain text template.
- Track the performance of your emails and the subscriber’s activity and enhance your results.
- It offers ticketing aids as support.
It offers 4-different plans named, Starter, Basic, Pro, and High Volume. Under its Starter plan, it costs $1 for sending unlimited autoresponder emails.
Smartmessages is an email marketing solution that helps you deliver simple, powerful and elegant emails to your customers. It is a good email sending service with an efficient emailing system that provides real results, data protection, support, and integration.
It has an easy account set-up, simple list management and a straightforward payment system allowing you to easily maintain your email campaigns.
See What SmartMessage Service Offers You –
- You can import contacts by uploading .csv files. For small lists, you can easily paste information straight into simple importer but for bigger lists, you need to follow the full import process.
- See the reports of your sent emails and track open, clicks, spam rate, bounces, etc..
- It provides phone and email help and has user guides too.
It has both monthly account and high volume sender plans. Under the monthly plan, it costs $38.83 (€30) to send unlimited emails for 5,000 subscribers, while in a high volume senders plan, it costs $310.62 (€240) to send 2,50,000 emails to 75,000 contacts.
56. Marketing Piper
Marketing Piper is an all-in-one platform for internet marketing, allowing campaign management across multiple marketing channels. It provides economy and efficiency, responsive customer support, security and reliability to its customers.
Features Of Marketing Piper –
- It has a WYSIWYG drag-n-drop visual design editor for creation of rich, dynamic content with no advanced design skills required.
- It is available for a 24/7 online chat.
A free Start-up broadcaster gives 500 subscribers & 3,000 emails/month Free.
It has various membership plans for Start-up, Basic, Standard, PRO, Pay as you go, Enterprise Broadcaster on the basis of a number of subscribers.
Under its Start-up plan, it costs $12/month for sending unlimited emails up to 500 subscribers while for 10,000 subscribers i.e. Pro Broadcaster plan charges you $59.
Webpower provides a highly renewed email marketing automation platform to boost your digital marketing. It offers effective tools that help you to build responsive newsletters in minutes and also helps to safely deliver your campaigns.
Create a targeted list, segment & score leads, schedule all your campaigns and make your email sending procedure simpler with this tool.
WebPower Speciality –
- Create and manage targeted campaigns easily.
- Measure the online behavior of emails and analyze your marketing impact.
- It offers both email and phone assistance.
Webpower offers contact database-based pricing model while previously it used to charge on the basis of a number of emails sent.
It provides free demo of email marketing automation platform. Further, to avail its marketing service and to know the cost plans, you need to contact them.
WhatCounts is again a smart email newsletter service that can be used by several big industries and entrepreneurs. With the help of sign up forms, you can collect the data of users and grow your mailing list.
Features Of WhatCounts –
- Create segments of customers and manage them with drag and drop segmentation builder.
- Improve your performance by tracking all the stats and reports of your emails in real-time.
- Send welcome series, welcome emails with automation feature.
But their website isn’t much explanatory, rather they ask you to request a demo to know more about their plans and services. They might reveal their plans, pricing, services and support in their demo and it may take some to get one.
Now that you have gone through the comparison of all the 55+ best email marketing services 2017, you can now decide which is the best email marketing tool that can increase your business productivity.
I would like to recommend MailGet for your business- it is one of the best and affordable email marketing solution.
How do you like this review? Do mention your thoughts in the comment box below…