10+ Best Recurring Billing API Software
Having any small or big business such as cloth store, construction, financial management, life coaching business or something else is not a big deal.
But to manage the paperwork, accounts, payment processing information, customer’s growth, MRR rates and similar aspects of any business is quite difficult in this hectic schedule.
So, to get over from this problem. I’ve found some recurring billing and subscription management software that gives an API key through which you can easily get integrate your business with their profitable subscription billing and payments processing handling services.
Here is 10 best recurring billing and management software that provides the API key to the user.
Have a look over these services and let your business grow more with the perfect billing management system.
Chargify has an amazing combination of technologies like subscription management, recurring billing, payment gateways, analytics, revenue retention and much more.
It also gives a mind blowing aspect that is an API key which can be easily integrated with any services, environment and programming languages.
Chargify REST API can easily fuse with many resources such as product, subscription, customers, etc. With this API, you can accept and return data in both JSON and XML format.
Following are some functionalities that will help you to understand the benefits of Chargify API: –
- Subscription: – With this, you can create a subscription by just specifying a product and a customer details.
- Payment Profiles: – This software allows you to record external payments means the payments that occur outside of the normal payment processing flow.
- Invoices: – With this affordable subscription tool you can easily manage your invoices which will help you to know information about every transaction made.
- Billing Portal: – Automatically manage your subscription billing task with the link given at the bottom of statements, invoices, and receipts.
Chargebee is the smartest subscription billing and recurring management software. Here you will find everything that is required to manage subscription, recurring payment, invoices, etc.
An elegant API layer is also here with the help of which you can easily fuse any of your service or site with Chargebee to gain the benefits of this subscription management tool.
Here are some important links of API that Chargebee provides:-
- Subscriptions: – Here you can see the list of recurring items like plans, add-ons, coupons, etc that the customer has subscribed too.
- Customers:- Able to see each and every action of your customers whether it’s related to payment or analytics.
- Payment sources: – From this feature you’re able to know the payment source [credit card, direct debit, PayPal or any other] by which the customer has made the payment.
- Invoices: – These are the statements of billing charges, adjustment or any discount for a subscription.
Recurly is the powerful subscription management and recurring billing software which is trusted by thousands of companies. Along with subscription management, this billing solution also gives many functionalities like analytics, payment gateways, integrations, and a lot of services.
The best feature provided by this billing tool is it’s API integration which helps you to merge your business with Recurly for the perfect subscription management task.
Recurly gives an HTTP based API key in languages like PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, .Net. Also, you are able to see the recent changes at your site with its help.
More important attributes are mentioned below that shows the benefit of Recurly API:-
- Billing Flexibility:- The Recurly API can be used to create subscription plan with a variety of option like future start dates, custom trials, custom prices, pre-defined quantities with flexible subscription scenario.
- Customer Management:- Easily view all details of your invoices and change their subscription plans, update billing information, or cancel their subscriptions as per the user’s need.
- Payment Method:- With Recurly, you can effortlessly manage the payments done by credit card. Other than that it also supports transactions made by Paypal or 3D secure.
- Look & Feel:- This is very important and critical part of billing. Your customer should feel that they are making a secure payment. So by using this service, you can provide a credit card statement followed by your company name to the clients.
Stripe is the most energetic and flexible recurring billing software. Whether you’re creating and subscription service, an on-demand marketplace, an e-commerce service or a crowdfunding platform this tool will help you in every manner.
Stripe has also designed a meticulously API key by using which you can effortlessly integrate your organization with this powerful subscription handling software.
Stripe offers you to explore its API by testing your account in 2 ways: test mode and live mode. It uses cross-origin resource sharing that allows you to interact with API by your client-side web application.
Following are other features of Stripe API:-
- Subscription:- This allows you to charge a customer according to their recurring plans.
- Invoices:- Here you will find the statements of what the customer owes for a particular billing period, subscription, invoice items and any automatic portion if required.
- Disputes:- If any dispute occurs like any of your customers ask about the charge from their bank. Then you can respond to that dispute with proper evidence that the charge deducted was legal.
- Customers:- This customer object allows you to perform recurring charges and track multiple charges that are associated with the same customer.
Perfectly manage customer lifecycle, revenue retentions, and everything from accepting recurring payments to handling customer subscriptions all can be done from a single platform know as Zoho subscription management software.
Zoho subscription billing solution also gives its API key to the customers which helps them to easily get integrated with Zoho.
Zoho subscription API is built using REST principle which ensures predictable URL’s and follows HTTP rules. This mandatorily required 2 types of header :- Authentication and X-com-Zoho-subscriptions-organizationid.
More Zoho API features are also mentioned below:-
- Subscription:- This enables you to charge the customer for their plan at a specified time.
- Invoices:- Here you are able to see that how much customer owes for the subscription. Invoices are created from recurring charge or a one-time charge.
- Payment:- Gather the payment details of particular customers from this feature. There can be multiple payments from single invoices and multiple invoices for a single payment as well.
- Hosted-Pages:- For here you can collect the information of your customer’s credit or debit cards. But this Hosted Page will expire within an hour itself.
SaaSoptics is a complete subscription management platform for growing businesses. Along with handling bills you can also deeply analysis the payment metrics like MRR, revenue retention, customer lifetime value, cohort, churn and much more.
Also, gives numerous features like e-invoicing and payments, subscription metrics, multi-currency management and reporting, revenue recognization and a lot more.
SaasOptics enables you to integrate any of your services with this incredible billing tool by just using the API key. This gives an open API key for analytics with which you can easily connect through multiple data source, leverages your payment metrics, analyze things like MRR, churn, cohort, projection, and more.
Get rid of the hurdle name billing management with FastSpring subscription and recurring billing handling software. Other than this you can also find some marvelous features like optimization, conversion enhancement, payments methods, security, relationship rights management and a lot more.
FastSpring also gives the API key so that the user could easily interface their business with this subscription management solution for proper billing tactics.
Following are the types of API’s that FastSpring billing software provides. Let’s have a look in detail:-
- Subscription:- By using a reference you can create a subscription or update an existing subscription, renew the subscription or cancel it for the next subscription period.
- Order:- The create order API allows you to pass one or more product to the shopping cart or at user information page.
- Coupon:- Via API key you can generate or retrieve the new codes for an existing coupon. You can generate 10,000 coupons max in a single day.
- Localized price:- Display the amount of your product according to countries. This software detects the location of your customer using Geo-location service and sets the price of the product according to that country.
Automate your billing and payments with ChargeOver subscription management software to save your time and money both. Also check the real-time metrics like MRR, churn rate, invoices and much more.
The ChargeOver API is organized around REST and is also designed to have predictable, resource oriented, uses HTTP response code to indicate API error.
Some more services are described below that ChargeOver API gives:-
- Transactions:- This is used to indicate that the invoice has been paid. So, you can keep yourself update about every paid payment.
- Invoices:- Can easily check the invoices of your payments and for the primary key for an invoice is invoice_id.
- Currencies:- 5 Different types of currencies are accepted by this software and for each type, there is a unique code.
- Subscription:- You can create a new subscription using this service and can also update the existing one.
FreshBook is the all-new and marvelous subscription management and recurring billing software that will automate all your billing task, payment process, and will monitor the churn rate, cohort, customer retention etc.
And API key is also lent by this tool to help their customer in the integration process.
FreshBook API allows you to create and send invoices when the customer signs up with your website automatically, pulling lists of users information, copying data to the 3rd party service and much more.
There are some more attributes of that FreshBook API gives are as follows:-
- Account IDs & Businesses:- FreshBook API provides 2 different ids for account and businesses so that they can access both the account at same time.
- Request Limits:- There is no limit on the number of API’s requested per day. Only the request will be rate-limited if too many calls are made within a short time duration.
- Gateways:- Here you can easily integrate any gateway for the payment processing method. And this service will provide you specific information about which payment gateway is active for your business.
- Invoices:- By this you can easily get the details of disputes, successful and failed transaction, the exact amount that the client owe to you and much more.
PaySimple subscription management solution will help you to automate the billing task, payment processing, analytics [cohort, churn, revenue retention] and more of your big or small businesses.
Integrate with PaySimple API to accept credit cards and e-checks in your business.
PaySimple 4.0 API is designed intuitive and easy to integrate with any of mobile or desktop applications. It uses JSON to exchange the data between two sites.
Some more services are also given by PaySimple API which is mentioned below:-
- Customers:- You can easily create, manage and view the customer details via API. If the customer records are made via web-based UPI or web payment pages then by using this API you can manage them also.
- Common API error:- If the error occurs then the top portion of response meta will showcase the explanation of the error in detail.
- Payments:- This provides you an effortless way to collect, refund, void, retrieve, schedule your payments.
- Credit Card Processing:- PaySimple supports credit cards payments via 2 ways:- TSYS and global payment system.
The Culmination Is…..
After going through this amazing 10 best recurring billing API services I am sure now you will definitely find a software that keeps your data safe and secure and also help you to grow your business.
So, don’t think much just select any of this software and integrate it with your businesses without wasting time.
Have a look on following blogs for more related information:-