4 Code Generator WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
“Have you ever thought of concealing an important information about your product in a QR code?”
QR & barcodes are widely used for commercial purposes. These are two-dimensional codes & store a lot of important information within themselves which is readable by the machine.
You might be wondering, how can we create these codes? Don’t you?
Well, you don’t need to go around on the hunt for some professionals to create them for you. Yes, you heard that right!
With the help of code generator WordPress plugins, you can effortlessly generate these codes without needing anyone else. These plugins provide you the various feature like shrouding URLs, vCard contacts and a lot more within a simple image known as QR code.
Furthermore, you can define the size and color of these code as per your convenience.
In today’s weblog, we are going to discuss 4 Code Generator WordPress Plugins. Also, we are going to throw some light on their highlighting features. Some of these plugins are free while others are paid.
For this reason, we want to go through this blog and scrutinize the various plugins in the list according to your requirement of features. This will help you in selecting the most appropriate plugin for your website.
Besides this, you may find these blogs enthralling too. Do peep in –
So without loitering around, lets straight away get to the topic.
1. Smart QR Code – Code Generator WordPress Plugin
Smart QR Code Generator is a renowned WordPress plugin for generating QR code. It facilitates you to generate a unique code. Furthermore, you can link URL, texts, contact or even image. There’s a lot in store.
Moreover, it uses jQuery Library which enables you to create codes in the form of an image on canvas or as DIV with a custom overlayed image.
Also, you can customize the color of these QR codes which comes with transparent background support.
Moreover, you can simply add text or image overlay & effect with error correction settings.
This plugin is available at two different rates.
- For availing the standard license, you have to pay $20.
- To get the extended license, you have to pay $100.
Along with this plugin, you also get the benefits of getting all the future updates and support which can be extended for another year by paying the amount of $6 & $30 respectively.
- It comes in integration with TinyMCE which enables you to insert shortcodes. Further, it also provides you some pop-up buttons for configuring shortcodes.
- The plugin also allows you to customize post content like a wrap, align, etc which ensures better styling.
- You are provided with 3 distinct options for adding content to QR code via current URL, vCard contact information or through custom content.
- This provides you miscellaneous layouts with preview pop-ups which makes it easy to select the right option. Also, you can add your own design/layouts & easily edit, duplicate or delete them anytime.
2. URL2QR Code – Code Generator WordPress Plugin
This is one of the astounding WordPress plugins for generating QR Codes. It is studded with exemplary features like generating codes in the different background & foreground color.
You can create these codes in either ‘black & white’ color or in any other color synchronizing with your page theme.
URL2QR is highly compatible with all the browsers and can also be implemented at the theme level. This plugin is built in PHP language which makes it facilely mesh with any WordPress version.
You can procure the regular version of this plugin at $18. For acquiring the extended version, you have to pay $90. Along with this plugin, you also get the benefit of all future updates.
- It automatically generates QR code for every single post & page of your website, thereby providing identity to each of them.
- These codes can be generated in any foreground and background color. It can also be developed in different size as per your requirement.
- This plugin provides certain shortcodes which enables you to place these codes at any part of the page/site. Be it header, footer, widgetized area, in the sidebar or at any other place.
3. Simple QR – Code Generator WordPress Plugins
Simple QR code Generator Widget is a WordPress code generator plugin. This is an amazing plugin which provides its users with a facility to create a QR code for their website.
It ensures secured navigation through the site or page by providing these QR codes. Also, it is completely based on Google Chart Tools.
Simple QR code Generator Widget is available at ‘wordpress.org’ for free of cost. You can simply download it from there and start using without having to pay a single penny out of your pocket.
- With the help of this plugin, you can create a QR code in the form of an image.
- It enables you to add QR code widget to the sidebar of your page.
- Apart from this, it is easy to customize the height & width of the widget. Also, you can give a title of your own choice to the widget.
4. A4 Barcode Generator – Code Generator WordPress Plugin
A4 Barcode Generator enables you to create a barcode for any product. You can add as many codes as you want to the page and save it in PDF format which can further be printed on paper.
This plugin is supported by some of the most popular types of barcodes like SKU, EAN, UPC, Code 39 and many more.
You can simply download and install this plugin from ‘wordpress.org’ without having to spend a single buck.
- You can easily create & delete as many barcodes and can get them paper printed without any upper limit. Also, you can create the duplicates of the same barcode.
- It enables you to customize the size of the barcode as per your wish in the form of height & width.
- Apart from this, you can download a page full of barcodes in the form of a PDF file or also you can download a single barcode in the form of .png image.
You definitely don’t need to depend on any other website which provides you these codes but with certain limits. With the help of code generator WordPress plugins, you can effortlessly create codes and tuck the URL or vCard contact information of any other detail within the QR code.
You don’t have to hassle around and pay an extra amount to other website or specialists for generating these codes for you. All you gotta do is simply download any of these plugins and continue with a hassle-free making of codes.
So, we have mentioned few of the brilliant code generator plugins. We hope you must have found your ideal plugin for developing codes for yourself by now.
Don’t forget to share your views! And feel free to contact us for any queries or suggestions.