4+ WordPress Post Share Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
Writing good content is halfway but serving it to the target audience is the other tricky half. That’s why here we introduce you with some of the best WordPress post share plugins, to complete your way to the large audience.
FYI – In this world, more than 22 billion content, posts, and files are shared every day on the internet, and almost 82% of users buy or try products & services based on their friends’ endorsement.
The same rule applies to websites, that is why we’ve brought for you the WordPress post share plugins. These plugins will give your users authority to share your content, product details, and lot more stuff with their own networks. All your users can thus encourage their communities to visit your website this, in turn, is going to increase traffic.
These WordPress post share plugins will allow you to share your post via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest.
You can apply these post sharing plugins to all your WordPress posts, page, media or any custom post type.
Most of the plugins discussed below come with the documentation, demo, and video tutorial so that you can easily use them on your WordPress website.
You might be interested in taking a glance at these blogs:
1. Revive Old Post – WordPress Post Share Plugin
Revive Old Post is built to pick your old content and share it on your social media accounts, automatically.
Also, it works with the URL shortening services and integrates with Google Analytics Campaign Tracking. This feature allows you to check the popularity of your posts and monitor the exactness of traffic coming on your site.
This plugin is theme independent. It also provides a video tutorial to understand its features better and step by step.
This plugin offers different pricing depending on the number of sites it will be used in. Some common offered features are share on up to 50 accounts, post with featured image, custom share messages, and 1 year of updates and support.
- One site: The cost price is $89.
- Three sites: It cost $176 with custom scheduling and queue management included.
- Unlimited sites: The cost price is $353 with all the features including queue management and custom scheduling.
- It has a queue Management feature, with which you can edit or delete the unwanted post before it gets shared.
- Revive Old Post adds hashtag automatically by fetching them from assigned blog categories, or tags.
- This plugin can fetch pictures from blog posts and then attach them to your social media shares, automatically.
- You can post on both profiles and pages of social media with this plugin.
2. Blog2Social – WordPress Post Share Plugin
Blog2Social will view all scheduled and published social media posts from your website. It has a special feature of the one-step workflow.
It allows you to customize and share your blog posts on all social media. You can edit all the texts, comments and schedule your social media posts in just one single step.
This plugin supports profiles, pages, and groups, of Facebook, Twitter, Google+. And connect your WordPress to LinkedIn and Xing. Also, it shares your images on Instagram, Flickr, and Pinterest.
This plugin is available with numerous pricing plans which differ with different features.
- With the smart plan, you will get 2 active users, 3 accounts per network at a cost of $82.24 yearly and $6.85per month.
- For a PRO plan, the yearly cost will be $118 and $9.83 per month with 5 active users & 5 accounts per network.
- With the business plan, you will be provided with 10 active users, 15 accounts per network at a cost of $237.19 yearly and $19.76 per month.
- It will automatically post your work on all social media.
- With custom sharing option, you can customize your posts by editing or adding a text message, comments, and hashtags.
- You can re-post, re-share and re-schedule your social media posts and images at any time.
- Also, you can select any image from your blog post or from your media gallery to choose the best visual for your audience.
3. SNAP PRO – WordPress Post Share Plugin
With SNAP PRO plugin you can easily post tags and other custom WordPress taxonomies as hashtags. This plugin will also help you in sending a quick post to all the social networks without creating a WordPress blog post.
Then it has an ability to check for new comments, and replies, and import them as WordPress comments. In addition, it allows you to add customize URL on the link shared by this plugin.
You can add emojis in your post, link title, link description, or set as the featured image on Facebook, Twitter, VK.Com, and Google+.
The price of SNAP PRO plugin is different depending on the number of sites.
- SNAP Pro plugin for WordPress will cost you $49.95.
- And, SNAP Pro multiuser plugin for WordPress will cost you $149.95.
- With this plugin, you can add multiple accounts on different social media platforms.
- You can easily select a particular time for your post to be displayed on different networks or you can save your posts for later.
- This plugin will automatically repost any of your older and younger posts randomly.
- It also helps you in adding proxies to some networks.
This plugin is compatible with all the major browsers Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome and all versions of WooCommerce. With the help of WooCommerce integration in this plugin, you can sell anything and earn profit from it.
This plugin gives you the ability to enable and disable auto post, and accounts. AccessPress Social Auto Post will help you in configuring the content you’d like to auto-post like posts, pages, custom post types, post format, message format and category filters.
It comes with detailed documentation which helps you in understanding the functionalities of this plugin easily. In fact, this plugin is translational ready, so that you can easily convert this plugin into your language.
- The pricing of this plugin is $20 for with a regular license and a 6-month support.
- And if you want to extend the support for 12 months then it will cost you $26 only.
- It will auto post your content, blog, or images on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- You can create an unlimited number of account for each social media platform.
- Even you can shorten the length of URL for twitter by using Bitly.
- This plugin works perfectly for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
5. Sassy Social Share – Free In WordPress Post Share Plugins
This plugin allows your website users to share the content on Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit and on bookmarking services.
You can easily count the number of shares you get on all network platforms. In fact, you can specify the shape of sharing icon – square, round and rectangular.
Moreover, you can customize the URL or to shortening them with integration with other software or plugins. This plugin is multilingual and can be translated into 4 different languages – English (US), French (France), Polish, and Swedish.
Along with its all features and functionalities, this plugin will cost you zero amount, as it is available free of cost at wordpress.org.
- You can easily enable or disable social sharing on default, custom post types, individual pages.
- This plugin is compatible with BuddyPress, BBPress, WooCommerce and with multisite of WordPress.
- It provides you options to specify the sharing icons background color and logo.
- Icons in this plugin can be customized in many ways by using the options available within the plugin, for free.
These are the some best compiled WordPress Post Share Plugins. Definitely, the plugin chosen by you will increase your website’s traffic and bring a huge fanbase.
So, what are you waiting for just pick the one and share your hard work throughout the world.
Do share your kind words in our comment section!