Email Marketing Comparison – Sendy and MailGet Bolt
Few days back, I got an email from one of our customers who asked how MailGet Bolt is better than Sendy. I am writing this post to explain how MailGet Bolt is different and 10X better than Sendy.
One of the major difference between Sendy and MailGet Bolt lies in the way of setting up both the software.
Sendy is a self-hosted solution which means you have to set it up on your own server. This means you will have to separately handle server expenses and manage and configure the server infrastructure yourself.
Here are few questions that we come across every once in a while. They are asked by different customers while joining MailGet Bolt.
1. How does MailGet Bolt compare to Sendy?
MailGet Bolt is powerful email marketing application that includes amazing features like a great drag-drop email builder, contact management, email drips, autoresponders, embeddable web forms and much more.
We have developed great segmentation options in MailGet Bolt allowing you to send the email again to the subscribers who have not opened email for the first time. MailGet Bolt has bounce tracking, spam tracking and unsubscribes tracking built in it to make you achieve good account reputation.
Sendy doesn’t allow any segmentation options to allow sending to only the non-opens. This means you are not able to leverage the email campaigns success to extreme.
Sendy doesn’t come with a drag and drop email builder which makes the email newsletter creation harder.
With Sendy, to setup autoresponders and email drips you have to setup Cron jobs on your server which in itself is a little complex to setup. On the other hand, MailGet Bolt comes with drag drop email builder and you don’t have worry about any hassles for setting up or managing the server.
2. From your experience, how long does it take to send one email to a 50k list with MailGet Bolt?
Sending speed will vary for different users depending upon their account sending limits.
MailGet Bolt supports multi-threading to make sure you achieve the best possible sending rate. Unlike Sendy, there are no complex server settings required to be done for maximizing the sending rate. MailGet Bolt is built from the ground up to support dynamic multi-threading.
3. Do you have a feature to filter subscribers who have not opened my emails in the last 3 months? I would like to be able to filter out subscribers that are not active because having a clean list at any time helps with deliverability.
Ans: We can do the cleanup for you at our end based on your request, simply email us and ask for removing the non-opens and we will do it for you and filter your contact lists.
4. Can I segment the emails in such a way so that I can send emails just to non-opens again?
5. Would I be able to build my own template from scratch? (and choose custom background, font size, colors and email width).
6. Can I personalize my emails with a name of my contacts?
MailGet Bolt is not just a better alternative to Sendy, it’s infact 10x better. Try MailGet Bolt today and we are 100% sure you will never go back to Sendy ever again.