5+ Best jQuery Chart Plugins 2018 (Free & Paid)
It’s not easy to find good jQuery Chart Plugins as there are a large number of plugins available online which guarantee attractive features by they lack in providing good services.
So, today in this blog we have elaborated some of the best jQuery chart plugins which help you design charts, graphs, pie charts, etc for your website which are responsive and offer compatibility with various services.
All the jQuery plugins are equipped with multiple styling options, customization options, browser compatible and more. In addition, also get the functionality to add custom CSS and apply code changes on your website with these plugins.
Let’s get started with the details, but before that have a look at the blogs on popular jQuery plugins:-
1. Chartli – Interactive Chart jQuery Plugin
Chartli is an interactive jQuery charts and maps plugin with the help of which you can display different types of charts filled with data on your website. This plugin is fully compatible with all the latest browsers like IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
It also allows you to add animated effects and custom styling to the charts designed. You can easily change data values on the charts with this plugin as well.
- Regular plan can be availed at the cost of $20 which various chart and map features.
- The extended plan can be availed at the cost of $250 with extended features and services for chart creation.
- With this jQuery plugin, you can have interactive chart elements as well as animating charts displayed on your website.
- Allows you to create a customizable line, bar, pie, radar, map, cone, chord and other types of charts to project filtered data.
- You can also save charts in the form of PNG images with the help of this plugin.
- It also includes documentation file which holds various chart examples which this jQuery plugin supports
2. Grafikon – jQuery Chart Plugin
With Grafikon jQuery chart plugin you get six different modes to create charts for a website like valuation, pyramid, line, pie, doughnut, and progress. It also offers chart customization options as well.
Plus, this plugin is 100% compatible with multiple browsers IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, etc.
- $20 is the price which is being charged for full features access to this plugin.
- For the extended features and services of this plugin, you have to pay $35.
- Various option like animation effects, click events and export charts as an image are available in this plugin.
- With the help of this plugin, you can add pie, pyramid, progress charts, etc on a single webpage.
- This plugin includes various chart stylings like colors, sections, levels, fonts settings for chart customization.
- You also get extra features like auto data updates at page refresh, and more with this jQuery plugin.
3. Google Chart Scroller – jQuery Plugin
Google chart scroller is a responsive jQuery plugin through which you can create Google charts that can easily be zoomed and scrolled by the users. It allows you to define any date format in the axis labels, and to apply custom changes CSS styling can also be used.
- The first plan of this jQuery plugin will cost you $7 and will come loaded with various advanced features.
- The second plan of this plugin will cost you $35 for extended features and services.
- Provides various style options for chart customization like colors, fonts, CSS styling, etc.
- It allows you to create Google charts which can easily be zoom and scrolled by your website users.
- This plugin includes separate functions for zoomed-in range and for user drags/resizes which are called user performs these actions.
- Charts and graphs created are compatible with various browsers and looks great on different devices as well.
4. GraphUp – jQuery Chart Plugin
GraphUp is a lightweight jQuery plugin with which you can create flexible charts to display data on your website in a processed format. With this plugin, you can change the default values, define custom cleaners for new methods and more.
- Regular license of this jQuery plugin comes with a price tag of $17.
- The extended license of this plugin with enhanced features and services comes at a cost of $85.
- This jQuery plugin is super light as it takes only 4kb memory to load and gives your website a fast loading speed.
- Different graphs and chart details along with an example and codes to implement are provided in a well-documented page.
- Multiple customization options are also available with this plugin like alignment, bubbles, CSS class, color map and more.
- This plugin is easy to implement on a website, you just have to apply to code and connect the GraphUp plugin with the relevant data.
5. OrgChart – jQuery Chart Plugin
OrgChart is one of the best free jQuery plugin for chart creation. With this, you can build charts with nested tables and clubbed information. You can also apply FontAwesome icons to project administration icon, second level menu icon, and loading spinner.
It supports pan as well as zoom, allows you to combine multiple solutions, and it is touch-enabled which makes it mobile friendly.
- OrgChart is an absolutely free jQuery plugin using which you can apply various forms of charts on your website with ease.
- This plugin supports all types of local data and remote data available on JSON files.
- With the help of drag & drop function, you can change and design your own chart structure.
- Charts can simply be exported in the form of pictures as well as in pdf documents.
- Provides an organized documentation with the help of which you can view different types of charts which can be created using this jQuery plugin.
6. FlowChart – jQuery Chart Plugin
With FlowChart jQuery plugin you get a complete interface through which you can manage flowcharts and custom properties with ease. It is a fully responsive plugin which supports various browsers and helps you create attractive flowcharts to explain data in detail.
- This is another free of charge jQuery plugin which can simply be downloaded for free from github.com. Even being a free plugin it offers various advanced features and services.
- With the help of this plugin, you can create different types of charts like the read-only chart, chart with links, and more.
- Operations like add, move, remove operators, etc can be performed by the end-users with ease.
- You can use CSS to customize operators and links with the help of this plugin.
- Developers are permitted to save and load flowcharts for their work ease.
We are at the end of this blog on jQuery Chart Plugins and I hope that you must have found the best chart plugin for your website which you can implement with ease. All these plugins are loaded with various features and offer a great number of services.
In case, you have got any doubts or queries related to this blog, you can mention them in your comments below. We will be happy to hear from your side.