4 Best jQuery Store Locator Plugins (Free and Paid)
Have you ever wondered what these jQuery store locator plugins do?
Let’s first, know what store locator exactly is?
An online store locator (or location finder, store finder) is an additional feature on websites of businesses with multiple locations. It allows visitors to find locations of your business on the web page. This location is highlighted on the web page’s map within proximity of an address or postal code or within a selected region.
Now, you must have guessed what store locator plugins do. These plugins help you to show your stores on Google Maps with different layouts and live searching options.
If you are owning an online business website then having jQuery store locator plugins on your website is the essential need.
That’s why we have compiled a list of 4 Best jQuery Store Locator plugins both free as well as paid. In fact, these jQuery store locator plugins help the website owner to locate their user’s locations.
Further, these plugins have different customization options so that you can make changes in icons style, markers, and positions. Also, you are allowed to do modification in the codes. In addition one can change the appearances of the map by snazzy map options.
These below-listed jQuery store locator plugins have a user-friendly interface. Although, these plugins are given in a well-documented format.
Moreover, the plugins are responsive and work well on the desktop as well as on mobile.
Read some more blogs!!!
Use these plugins to easily integrate Google Maps in your website and let the visitors locate you with ease.
Highlight plugins are used to highlight pieces of text on your website page or post and give them a bold and better look.
These plugins give your website a better presentation by animating your content text.
Let us discuss each jQuery store locator plugins in detail.
1. jQuery Store Locator Plugin
jQuery Store Locator plugin is a simple jQuery plugin which is used to show your stores on Google Maps. This will help your customers easily reach your shop and buy products which further increase your sales.
You can change Google map styles according to your choice with the help of easy customization options. Further, the plugin has customizable filter navigation option. This will make your users browse through large categories of product.
- This premium plugin is available at a reasonable price of $20 with a 6-month support.
- You can even extend the support month up to a year by paying $6.75 with regular updates.
- jQuery Store Locator plugin helps you to load your data with ease from a JSON file.
- The plugin has the ability to detect users location. Also, it has an ability to set custom icon or for categories.
- With the help of this plugin, you will get Google maps panorama view for detail site. And the plugin has an ability to use a route planner.
- It is a well-documented plugin along with complete user guide help you to set this plugin with ease.
2. Shop Locator jQuery Plugin
This Shop Locator is a powerful plugin in the list of jQuery store locator plugins. It is a useful plugin if you own multiple shops as this plugin helps you to do map listing by a searchable list from your map markers.
One can do a live search and creates a list of markers close to you. This plugin display all your locations in one list. So it is perfect for finding shops, branches companies and more, everything sorted by nearest location.
Buy the regular license of this plugin at $10 with all the future updates and full support up to 6 months. You can extend your support up to 12 months by paying $3 only.
- This plugin allows changing most of the components such as change icon, animation, positions etc., according to your needs.
- It comes with a preset of 9 beautiful and responsive styles for maps to give your website an elegant look.
- The map appearance can be customized with new styles using various customization options present in this plugin.
- One can set the item limit per page and the search radius for your results using this plugin.
3. Activ’Map Nearby Places – Best in jQuery Store Locator Plugins
Activ’map plugin is a responsive and effective nearby places plugin. This is a jQuery plugin used to displays a map with markers sorted by categories.
It has Google maps and Bootstrap functionalities which helps to displays a map with markers, sorted by categories.
You are able to add your own filters using this plugin. Further, it has an option to use custom places with your own content from direct input or JSON file.
The noteworthy feature in this plugin is when you select a marker, the popup will show you the details of the place. Moreover, the corresponding entry will be highlighted in the result panel.
- $16 is the charge of its regular plan with 6 months support.
- For advanced features, you have to buy an extended license at $39 with full support and future updates.
- The plugin automatically targets all results. And, it will help to resize the map, adjusts zooming and clusters the markers.
- You are allowed to add your own categories of places using this plugin. Further, it permits you to filter all your locations with just one click.
- It is a highly customizable plugin that’s why you can use one of the provided themes, edit the style or create your own layout with ease.
- Activ’map plugin has a user-friendly interface for a clean design, it has more space and clear content.
4. jQuery Google Maps Store Locator Plugin
Google Maps store locator plugin is the finest plugin in the jQuery store locator plugins list. This plugin uses Google Maps API version 3 to create an easy to implement store locator.
You just need to feed it KML, XML, or JSON data with all the location information. Also, there is no need for back-end programming is required for using this plugin.
The plugin is free of cost. You can easily download this plugin from GitHub website.
- You will need to Geocode your locations beforehand or use a geocoding API service if you want to try this plugin.
- It helps you to a fixed issue with featured locations setting where featured locations at far distances would trigger distance alert.
- This plugin includes ajax data to allow custom data to be sent with the AJAX request.
- Google Maps store locator plugin has a function to automatically select/check filters on load from query string parameter values.
Now as you read all the 4 best jQuery store locator plugins, we hope you have understood each and every aspect of this article.
All the above-mentioned plugins are well documented with a user guide which makes your work more easier. Hope you have found the jQuery store locator plugin according to your requirement.
Stay tuned for more plugins.
You can ask your queries in the comment section.