5+ jQuery Timepicker Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
What are jQuery Timepicker Plugins?
These are plugins which help to enhance the functionality of basic input fields available on forms and allows the user to input date and time values.
Such plugins are extremely useful for people who have booking sites, travel agencies, tour guides and travel planners. As these plugins help them accept time specific values and data which is of greater use to them.
In this blog, we have discussed various jQuery plugins that allow you to collect time in 24 hours or AM/PM, provide various time modes, multiple form fields, and more.
Plus, all these plugins are fully responsive, cross-browser compatible and we have elaborated both free & paid plugins on this blog.
So, let get started with the plugin details.
But before that, you must have a look at the blogs listed below:-
1. Time Picker – Multipurpose Responsive jQuery Plugin
Time Picker is a multipurpose jQuery plugin which can easily be integrated on websites as it offers documentation which has all the explanation and details. It supports different types of devices, browsers and provides multiple timepicking modes.
All these modes come with custom time options which helps you access time and date as per your websites and business needs.
- This jQuery Timepicker plugin will cost you $6. It is easy to integrate on websites and comes loaded with an enormous amount of features.
- For the extended features and services of this plugin, you have to pay $60.
- This is a responsive & mobile-friendly jQuery plugin which easily gets integrated with live websites.
- It provides 18 types of time picker options with different time mode and counters.
- 100% browser compatibility with latest browsers like IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge.
- You get various color customizations, dedicated support and step by step documentation with implementation instructions.
2. SmartCalendar – jQuery Timepicker Plugin
SmartCalendar is one of the best jQuery timepicker plugin as it is clean coded, website integration is simple, provides a well-documented demo with codes & examples.
Other than that, it offers multipurpose style, booking style, 24-hour format style, calendar style and more to pick a time from a website. It also provides options to pick date & time, plus datepicker separately.
- The regular plan will cost you $6 which will include multiple features for time picker.
- The extended plan of this plugin will cost you $50 and it will include enhanced features.
- Provides multilingual support as it includes 82 language files for calendar and 46 language files for time.
- This plugin works well on both bootstrap and non-bootstrap website.
- It is a multipurpose date and time picker which offers inline and dropdown options as well.
- With this jQuery plugin, you get custom color options, easy integration facility, and responsive layout which looks attractive on different devices.
3. Calentim – Date Time Range Picker Plugin
With Calentim jQuery plugin, you get options to pick specific date/time or range of date/time. This is a responsive plugin which is built using jQuery and moment.js libraries.
It gives you multiple configuration options like start date, end date, date and time format, separator and more. In addition, you also get methods to enhance the date time picking functionality available on your website.
- The first plan offered by this plugin will charge $12 for the time picker features and facilities.
- The second plan comes with extended features and services of this jQuery plugin at a cost of $50.
- With this plugin, you get access to multiple time picker styles like dropdown, inline 3-calendars style, mobile portrait view, mobile landscape view, etc.
- It also permits you to hide or cover specific parts like the header, footer, etc.
- This plugin comes with a well-documented page which holds details related to the plugin usage, implementation, previews, codes along with examples.
- Supports a wide range of browsers and languages. Plus also includes Sass templates and grunt file in it.
4. jQuery Time Picker – Plugin
By using jQuery Time picker plugin, you can improve the appearance as well as the functioning of your web forms. It is easy to deploy and comes pre-equipped with various facilities like date/time format, background image option, color, and multiple other stylings.
You also get a proper documentation which has all the details along with the sample form and code details.
- Regular license of this jQuery plugin is priced around $6.
- For the extended license of this plugin, you have to pay $30.
- This plugin is super light and offers fast loading speed as its size is only 267 kb.
- Provides various effects like fade in/out, blind, clip, drop, explode, fold, etc.
- Both 12 and 24 hours time format is permitted with an hour and minute separator.
- It also provides options to add button label text and background image.
5. jQuery Simple Datetimepicker Plugin
jQuery Simple Datetimepicker is a totally free plugin which offers you multiple date and time picking functions and methods that can be applied on a live website with ease.
This plugin has the feature to automatically show and hide picker when it is needed. Plus, it also provides functions like onHide, onSHow and more.
- This is entirely free of cost jQuery plugin which can easily be downloaded from github.com. Even being a free plugin it offers multiple dates and time picker facilities.
- You get multilingual support for more than 18 global languages with this plugin.
- It provides multiple dates and time options like inline, appends to input-field, current date, date format, etc.
- This is an easy to use & fully responsive jQuery plugin which supports various latest browsers.
- You can easily integrate this plugin on a website and allow users to select date and time in different formats.
6. jQuery DateTimePicker Plugin
DateTimePicker is a responsive jQuery plugin which provides multilingual and browser support as well. You can simply add datetimepicker, datepicker or timepicker dropdown on your website using this plugin.
It helps your users specify date and time on your website through touch, draggable, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Another free jQuery plugin which comes pre-equipped with multiple timepicker features and facilities.
- This jQuery plugin provides options to add Datetimepicker, Datepicker, Timepicker, allows you to highlight individual dates and more.
- It is super easy to use as you just have to include it in the page CSS and js files.
- Supports various latest browsers and offers a responsive design which looks great on mobile and tablets as well.
- It also provides a detailed documentation where you can find all the features well explained with all the essential information.
Now we are at the closure of this blog on jQuery timepicker plugins and I hope that must have got the best suitable plugin for your website. It is an important necessity to have a date or time picker on a website to collect bookings and other operations.
In case of any kind of doubts or queries, you can freely mention them in the comment section below. We will be happy to reply.