5+ Order Tracking WordPress Plugins 2018 (Free and Paid)
What does a buyer do while shopping online? He places an order and then tracks that order to know how soon it is going to be at the doorstep. So, order tracking has become a new habit of millennials while dealing with products and goods online.
Of course, it’s also a must for every e-commerce site because a website has to equip this function to leave a customer fully satisfied. So, if you want to integrate Tracking order functionality then the order tracking WordPress plugins are going to be the easiest options of all.
More or less, these plugins will handle every nook and cranny of order tracking. These will provides the users or the online shoppers with the order number and related credentials. Then, there is web interface where a user or shopper can input the order no. or the related credentials to track the real-time location of shipments, order status and more.
Following we are going to cover some of the best Order Tracking WordPress Plugins that will aid you to have most prominent features like shipment label creation, Famous Shipping Services Integration (Canada Post, FedEx etc.). Further, it also provides up to 5 tracking numbers on every order, advanced 3d box packaging for the products your website and several more.
Make sure you go through some of our most read blogs
1. Status Tracking Plugin – WodPress Order Tracking Plugin
Status Tracking plugin allows you to create an unlimited order for products, various projects, and shipments of products in a single place.
A customer can add an important note like “ship the different items at different places” in the customer note field. This plugin comes with YouTube tutorials, live demo, and documentation for its easy understanding.
Get this plugin under 3 types of licenses:
- The Single License for the Single site is available at $30 + taxes.
- The Standard License for 5 sites is available at $99.99 + taxes.
- The Extended License for 10 sites is available at $169.99 + taxes
- Provide Precise information to your customers. Fields like expected delivery details, order number, customer notes, email address etc. can be added.
- For easy sales management, a group of customers is assigned to a sales representative, so that customers can see their order history and the sales rep can access their orders.
- This plugin provides numerous tracking graphics that can be customized according to your website.
- WooCommerce orders can also be added to this plugin with easy payment mode via PayPal integration.
2. WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Pro – WordPress Plugin
For global integration, this plugin allows order tracking functionalities to the WooCommerce shops worldwide. This plugin has joined hands with major shipping services that include FedEx, DHL, USPS, Canada Post, UK Mail and a lot more. Support from these services ensures the real-time tracking of orders for the customers around the globe.
With 30-Day money back guarantee and 1 year of support & updates, you can purchase the plugin for different licenses at the following rates:
- Single Site $59.00
- Up to 5 Sites $89.00
- Up to 25 Sites $189.00
- The website admin can provide shipment details like shipping company and tracking id in the order details page. This can be viewed by the customers in ‘My Account’ section.
- The plugin supports WPML so as to have multilingual websites.
- With the use of API, real-time status updates of the orders are possible for selected shipping companies.
- This plugin allows the use of CSV file format for importing tracking data of various orders and FTP to upload them on the website.
3. Shipping Details Plugin for WooCommerce – WordPress Plugin
This plugin specifically focuses on the WooCommerce integrated websites. It deals with providing a function of tracking the shipment, orders and more. Then it keeps on updating you and the customers with the emails and these emails can further be customized.
Get this plugin with its Regular License at just $49 with 6 months support for your website.
- This plugin provides tracking numbers and courier details via email to the customer.
- With the help of dynamic URL from the couriers, the customer can directly land to tracking results page on courier site.
- Every single order can be assigned 5 different tracking numbers.
4. Canada Post WooCommerce Shipping Plugin
This bilingual plugin (in English and French) and WPML compatible plugin allows creating Canada Post PDF Shipment Labels on WooCommerce orders. This integration of Canada Post and WooCommerce website allows creating shipment labels for Non-Contract as well as Contract customers.
You can avail the regular license of this plugin just at $24 and extended support at $7.50
- This plugin has the most exclusive feature of advance 3D box packing for products.
- This plugin allows generating shipment labels in PDF on WooCommerce orders. Whereas tracking number is auto added to that order.
- With its Cross-browser compatibility feature, this plugin works really well with IE10, IE11, Firefox, Chrome etc.
- The live shipping rates in the shopping cart can be added with the help of this plugin. These rates are calculated on the basis of product weight and dimensions. You can also apply mark-up charges.
5. WooCommerce Shipping Tracking – WordPress Plugin
This plugin allows assigning multiple shipping companies and tracking numbers to each order. For every tracking information, fields like Tracking company and code can be assigned along with optional fields like dispatch date and custom note.
Purchase the regular license of this plugin at $19 only with 6 months support.
- This plugin lets you get the estimated delivery date and time of the product from the customer as per their choice.
- Email templates can be customized with HTML snippet. This can be included in WooCommerce emails and Order details page.
- Along with the predefined 40+ shipping companies, the user can still define one or more new shipping companies of preferred choice easily.
- The user can generate email notification for the orders of the selected customers.
6. WooCommerce Order Shipping Tracking – Plugin For WordPress
With 4 star rating, this free WooCommerce plugin works best for multiple shipping carriers, since the tracking number helps to detect the carrier automatically.
You can use this plugin for free without paying any charge.
- This plugin automatically hosts tracking landing pages so the customer does not need to log in to the account every time, as the link to this page is sent to the customer’s email.
- Complete tracking information along with the detailed activity can be shown to the customer on the orders detailed page of his account.
- If you are using a particular shipping carrier, again and again, you can make it default carrier in the plugin admin screen.
- The plugin supports almost all international shipping carriers like FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS and a lot more.
The Order Tracking WordPress Plugins here holds best features tobe use for increasing the overall performance of your website. So pick the one that will increase your website traffic.
Feel free to post your queries and suggestions below