5+ WordPress eShop Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
“WordPress eShop plugins transforms your simple website into a multi-functional E-Commerce store”
The trend of online shopping is blooming day by day.
If you are shop retailer or dealer and want to go global by expanding your business.
Then, it is the high time to create your eShop now! And for this, you need WordPress eShop plugins for creating the eCommerce website without any coding skills.
Hence, to help you out, we’ve accumulated the best in market WordPress eShop plugins that will help you to build your online store like a flash!
eShop WordPress plugins come with all the functionalities like a cart system, payment methods, product management etc. So, you don’t have to learn any coding to create an eCommerce website. These plugins will do it for you perfectly.
All the plugins that I’ve mentioned in the post are WooCommerce integrated. So, you can sell out all sorts of products such as digital, physical goods easily and globally.
Check out these blog post regarding other WordPress plugins
1. WooCommerce One Page Shopping
WooCommerce One Page Shopping is a premium plugin for WordPress. This plugin lets the users complete the checkout process by displaying the checkout fields on the same page. It eliminates the loading time in moving to the separate checkout page.
The plugin’s settings page is divided into three sections viz. Product setting, shop page setting, and category setting. It provides you the full facility to place the cart option and checkout page to the desired pages.
To download this plugin you’ll have to pay around $19, on buying it from the codecanyon.net.
- It is PayPal and Stripe payment gateways integrated. So, your customers can perform transaction securely without any complications.
- The plugin gives you the flexibility to decide and edit each product and its category. You can set up the checkout and cart option on the desired product pages.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce 3.0x to WooCommerce 3.3x versions.
- Works well on almost every browser such as Firefox, Chrome, IE11, and Opera etc.
2. WooCommerce Frontend Shop Manager
It is all in one tool for managing eShops right away at the front-end. It gives you the functionality to edit the products in real-time. This tool provides you the hassle-free and time savvy way to manage the products of your WooCommerce shop.
You can change the pricing of the products, manage the availability of the stocks, add the taxonomy terms, categorize them in different sections and so much more in real-time.
It cost you only $25 on purchasing it from the Codecanyon.net.
- Numerous predefined styles and templates are included in the kit. So that you can easily hook up it with your current WordPress theme.
- It also supports downloadable products. So that you can sell audio, video, or any SaaS-based product easily.
- Vendor plugin is supported that allow each of your vendor to edit their products by themselves.
- Through this plugin, you can create the product gallery on your website.
3. Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads is one of the finest WordPress eShop plugins. This plugin enables you to sell digital products easily. You can sell any kind of digital products from ebooks to software and more.
It has over 2000,000 downloads till date and the number is blooming continuously. PayPal and test payment gateways are supported by the plugin.
- Starter Package: It $108.50 with broad extension selection.
- All Access Pass: $899.00, with unlimited license key usage and 52 extensions included.
- You can allow your customers to download their purchased products endlessly.
- It has an inbuilt reporting platform, allows you to view complete insights and make custom reports etc.
- Supports multiple payment gateway integrations such as PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net and so on.
- It also has the functionality to receive recurring payments, so you can sell subscription-based products via this plugin.
4. E-COMMERCE WD – WordPress eShop Plugin
Ecommerce WD is yet another premium WordPress plugin. It offers the complete eCommerce solution from managing the products to insert the shopping cart. Moreover, it is integrated with popular payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe for smooth transactions.
It gives you the interface where you can display your products in different manners such as thumbnails, masonry, list or blog style. Additionally, all these layouts are customizable.
It has a three pricing plans –
- Personal – $30 for 1 domain, in which you’ll get 6 months access updates.
- Business – $45 for 3 domains.
- Developer – $60 for unlimited domains.
- E-commerce BestSellers add-on will increase your leads by displaying the most demanding products in a custom order.
- It allows you to add product parameters such as colors, sizes so that your customers can select the item according to their requirement.
- The theme has 5 inbuilt customizable themes. You can change the header, footer, pagination, navigation bar, product panel and so on.
- It provides complete insights so, you can monitor your business performance easily.
5. WooCommerce – Best in Free WordPress eShop Plugins
WooCommerce is one of the best eCommerce plugins for WordPress. It is the most widely used plugin which has 3+ million downloads till date. It can be easily added to your website and allow you to sell anything over the web.
If you don’t want to spend a penny on creating an eShop then, this is the perfect plugin for you. It gives the store owner as well as to the website owner a full control over it.
You can grab this plugin for free from the official WordPress website.
- Facility to sell physical as well as digital goods over the web.
- You can add different types of shipping models like flat rate shipping, free shipping and so on.
- It is integrated with extensive payment options like PayPal, Stripe, and BACS etc.
- It lots of advanced functionalities like Google Analytics, PDF invoices, new product badges and so much more.
6. Welcart e-Commerce
Welcart is a free e-Commerce WordPress plugin. It has all the required functionalities that are needed to build an online shop. With the help of this plugin, you can sell any type of products whether they are physical, digital or downloadable products.
It offers you the faultless managing system. Hence, your orders will be updated in the database automatically.
It is free of cost plugin available in WordPress repository (wordpress.org).
- You can customize the default template and transfigure its designs and layouts.
- With this plugin, you can create unlimited products, categories, and upload limitless photos of the products.
- It gives you the flexibility to search the member data by customer’s information such their previous orders, history etc.
- You can apply the 16 payment services such as Sony Payments, Softbank Payment, Paypal and so on.
Hope, that you’ve found this blog post helpful in finding the best WordPress eShop plugins.
All the above-mentioned plugins are compatible with almost every WordPress theme. So, you don’t have to switch to other themes.
Thanks For Reading!