5+ WordPress Push Notification Plugins 2019 (Free and Paid)
WordPress push notification plugins is a full-fledged solution for WordPress sites and blogs which helps you display short messages on different mobile and desktop browsers.
These plugins are basically designed to increase user engagement on your website in a faster, simpler and easy way. Push notification plugins are extremely beneficial in boosting sales, enhancing web traffic and raise conversion rates.
But fetching the correct plugin which offers multi-browser support, real-time tracking, notification scheduling and such advanced facilities is not easy.
So, for your convenience, we have listed and explained some of the best push notification plugins for WordPress in the blog.
Before going into the details of plugins have a look at these blogs below:-
1. PushAssist – WordPress Push Notification Plugin
PushAssist is a WordPress plugin which allows you to send push notifications to website visitors. It supports a variety of latest browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc and allows you to send personalized messages to different users.
With this plugin, you can also track user actions like notification views, clicks, subscriptions and more.
This plugin offers three different plans which are defined below:-
- Notifications sent using this plugin are multi-device compatibility and looks great on mobile as well as desktops devices.
- Allows you to send personalized messages and offer details to specific customers or site visitors.
- With this plugin, you can schedule and send time specific push notifications to the site visitors located in different time zones.
- It also provides real-time tracking facility which enables you to monitor user actions on push notifications.
2. Engagespot – WordPress Push Notification Plugin
This is one of the best WordPress notifications plugin using which you can conduct unlimited notification campaigns.
With Engagespot it becomes super easy to send custom push notifications which are traceable and triggered automatically by user actions. Plus, it also works well on both HTTP and HTTPS websites.
This plugin has got more than three different plans which are listed below:-
- Visual campaign designer with the help of which you can create customized and unique push notifications for your website.
- It allows you to segment and filter site visitors on the basis of cart abandonment, search queries or page visits.
- You can also automate push notifications by defining certain rules and regulations on which notifications are automatically triggered on your website.
- With this plugin performance of different campaigns can also be monitored through reports and statistics.
3. Smart Notification WordPress Plugin
Smart notification WordPress plugin is specially crafted for people who wanted to have a push notifications system for their WordPress sites. With this plugin, you can send custom designed notifications to your website visitors.
It also supports various platforms like iOS, Android, Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera, Samsung browser and Firefox.
- The regular license of this plugin will cost you $39 with which you can create and send push notifications with ease.
- The plugin also offers extended license which is priced $500.
- With this plugin, you can target users landing on your website from different platforms like chrome, firefox, safari, etc.
- You can also send mobile push notifications to iOS, Android, Windows and other users.
- It allows you to monitor user clicks and views on all push notifications.
- This plugin also permits you to schedule campaigns and get a live preview of the notifications.
4. Speedy Push – WordPress Notification Plugin
Speedy Push is a WordPress plugin that helps you deliver browser notifications to mobile, tablet and desktops visitors to your website. This plugin is fully compatible with WordPress as well as WooCommerce websites.
This WordPress notifications plugin allows you to send real-time and scheduled messages. You can also select previously create notifications from history.
- $34 is the price of regular plan of this plugin which offers advanced browser notification facilities to WordPress and WooCommerce sites.
- The extended plan of this plugin will cost you $500.
- It is an easy to use push notification system through which unlimited notifications to unlimited subscribers can be sent.
- This plugin permits you to store subscriber IDs in your database for future usage.
- You can create custom notifications and test them before sending.
- It comes pre-integrated with WooCommerce.
5. Push Notifications for WordPress Plugin
Push notifications for WordPress is a plugin which helps you focus on users landing on your site via mobiles, tablets or similar devices. This is an advanced plugin which has an in-built hub for direct sending of push notifications.
Notifications delivered using this plugin can appear in the form of message alerts, badge updates, and even sound alerts on the browser.
- This is free of cost push notification plugin which currently holds over a thousand active installations on popular WordPress sites around the globe.
- Allows you to send push notifications whenever a new content, blog or post is published.
- It supports iOS & Android platforms and allows you to send 1,000 notifications per platform.
- User can also add categories in-order to receive relevant push notifications which will help you keep users more engaged.
- Automatically triggers a push notification as soon as a post is published.
6. OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications
OneSignal is a totally free of charge push notification plugin issues notifications as soon as new blogs or posts are published. Your site visitors receive notifications even after leaving the website.
In addition, this WordPress notifications plugin provides you scheduling facility with which you can send time specific push notifications to users.
- Another totally free of cost WordPress plugin which holds more than 60,000 active installations on the web. You can simply download it from wordpress.org and install it on your website with a few clicks
- Supports various mobile and desktops browsers like chrome, safari, firefox and more.
- Allows you to do real-time tracking and analytics on your push notifications.
- With this plugin, you can automatically deliver notifications to your website visitors.
- Based on segments and filters you can target users arriving on your website via language, number of visits and more.
It’s time to wrap way as we are at the end of this blog on WordPress push notification plugins. I hope that you must have the right plugin of your choice which will assist you in displaying notifications on your website.
If you have any type of doubts or queries in mind, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.