|Quick Comparison Between Autoresponder Email Marketing Services|
|Services||Monthly Pricing||No. Of Contacts||API||Free Trial||In-built SMTP|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||5,000||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Autoresponder is one of the most efficient features of an email marketing service. It saves a lot of time and manual efforts by automating the process of communicating with your customers.
Autoresponder email marketing is used by many customers in their business for purposes like –
- Welcoming new subscribers to your list and appreciating their interest.
- Sending “Thank you” messages to your customers after they purchase your products or services.
- Confirming the registration of users and their details.
- Sending e-courses or e-books modules daily or weekly, to your customers.
- Sending rewards and incentives to encourage users for subscribing to your service.
- Informing them about upcoming products or services.
- Wish them on their birthdays or greet them for an occasion, etc.
Henceforth, we have compiled a list of 12 such email marketing services that are known to facilitate you with the essential feature of the autoresponder.
Check Out Our Other Popular Post –
- Best Email Marketing Services
- Best Email List Cleaning Services
- Cheap Email Marketing Service
- Best Cheap Email Marketing
- Best Email Service Providers
The first in the list of autoresponder email marketing software is Pabbly Email Marketing that lets you connect with your customers instantly. It automatically sends emails to your customers which saves a lot of time and work efforts of a person, which he can utilize in some other profitable organizational’s work.
Autoresponder is the special functionality of Pabbly Email Marketing where you just need to pre-write the replies & responses and all the emails will be self-triggered and reach to client’s inbox as soon as the person get subscribed to your mailing list.
Using autoresponder, you can send welcome emails, personalized emails, triggers based on subscriber activity and much more.
- Starters – Enjoy exploring Pabbly Email Marketing and connecting 3 SMTPs at $0
- Rookie – Get the Rookie plan at just $29/month to send emails to 5000 subscribers along with features like 3 SMTP connections, unlimited monthly campaigns email builder, automatic follow-ups & more.
- Pro – You can avail this plan by spending just $49/month to send emails to 15,000 subscribers. Moreover, it also facilitates you with advanced features like live chat support, unlimited SMTP connections, SMTP routing, etc.
- Advanced –This plan comprises various pricing schemes starting from $99/month for sending 50,000 emails to $1599/month for sending emails to 10,00,000 subscribers along with many enhanced features. Subsequently, it has got 10+ such schemes that differ according to the number of subscribers.
MailGet is one of the most affordable email marketing services that benefits all business firms, especially the small and medium ones.
Whether to design a beautiful professional looking email or to track your email campaign, MailGet profits you in every possible way including guaranteed deliverability of emails to your contacts, autoresponder feature, affordable pricing and much more.
MailGet’s autoresponder allows you to easily send automated emails to a selected list of subscribers. Creating an autoresponder email is super simple in MailGet.
You just have to fill general fields like Name, Email, Subject & Message under Autoresponder setting, to set up an email of your desire and start sending to your contacts.
Pricing plan of MailGet is based on the number of subscribers as well as the volume of emails sent. MailGet connects with Amazon SES for sending emails, and Amazon SES charges $1 per 10,000 emails sent. Following are its 4 amazing pricing plans:-
- Starters – Send emails to 5000 subscribers at the cost of $5 per month only & avail features like email builder, 10 monthly campaigns & option to connect with 1 SMTP server.
- Rookie – You can buy this that comes with the price tag of $29/month & enables you to send emails to 25,000 subscribers. Features included will be automatic follow-ups, email builder, unlimited monthly campaigns, 3 SMTP connections, etc. with this plan.
- Pro – The Pro plan will let you send emails to 50,000 subscribers in just $49/month. The list of features comprises unlimited SMTP connections, SMTP routing, live chat support etc. besides other basic facilities.
- Advanced – Its advanced plan has multiple other schemes starting from $79/month to send 1,00,000 emails. Bundled with most advanced features, its highest plan will cost you only $672/month to send mails to 1,000,000 subscribers.
Moosend is an amazing solution that lets you create outstanding email campaigns with its drag & drop editor. One of the key traits of this email marketing service is that it facilitates you with marketing automation for your campaign.
The service provides you with a variety of features like responsive newsletters, personalization, email analytics, member management, preview option to check the appearance of email on different devices, and much more.
With Moosend, you can easily select which emails to trigger on different actions performed by users.
This automation process consists of various emails for events like sending new subscription, welcome email, follow-ups or a series of emails with specified time intervals.
- Free Plan – You can send unlimited emails up to 1K subscribers without spending a penny using this free plan. Not just this, you can also access basic features like spam test, email marketing automation, real-time analytics etc.
- Paid Plan – The paid plan consists of multiple sub-plans & starts from $10/month for 2000 subscribers. The list of features includes advanced list segmentation, 3rd party integrations, custom opt-in forms, removal of Moosend branding etc. Take a look at some of the other cost schemes with different number of subscribers & unlimited email campaigns:-
- 10,000 subscribers – $55
- 50,000 subscribers – $205
- 1,00,000 subscribers – $390
- 1,000,000 subscribers – $3,650
- Pay As You Go – You can go with this option for sending occasional emails & pay only for sent emails. For instance, you can buy 1000 credits* in $3 ( price/email is $0.003)
*1 credit = 1 email sent to 1 recipient.
SendinBlue is another effective email marketing service for your business. It enables you to create professional looking newsletters in minutes and offers many marketing tools like easy-to-create sign-up forms, RSS to email, email analytics, and QuickStats, manage subscribers list, 700 HTML templates, subscriber segmenting, etc.
SendinBlue helps you to reach more people in less time with unlimited autoresponders. It also allows you to select the days and times you want your followup messages delivered, and then it will be sent to your subscribers in sequential order.
- Free – Send 300 emails/month to unlimited contacts at $0 as it is a free plan & get access to features like A/B testing, email personalization, mobile-friendly email designer etc.
- Lite – New marketers can get this plan for sending 40,000 emails in a month at just $25/month. Furthermore, it provides you with amazing features along with the option of zero daily sending limit.
- Essential – Buy this plan at a reasonable cost you $39/month & send 60,000 emails in a month. You will also get options for advanced statistics & removal of SendinBlue logo in addition to the Lite plan features.
- Premium 1 – This advance plan for marketers is apt for sending 1,20,000 emails in a month at $66/month with advanced features like send time optimization, landing page builder.
- Premium 2 – For sending 3,50,000 emails a month, you can buy this plan in just $173/month & get benefited with the features like unlimited automation workflows, free dedicated IPs.
Note:- Contact sales team to know the pricing details of Enterprise plan which & avail benefits of dedicated account manager & service pack.
SendX is an intuitive, affordable and feature-rich Email Marketing Software built to empower business owners and marketers to become more effective and resourceful. With a heavy focus on Excellent 24×7 Live Customer Support, SendX ensures that you never get stuck with your Email Marketing efforts. Moreover, they optimize your Emails based on 30+ parameters to ensure the “best of breed” Email Deliverability.
SendX comes with powerful autoresponder capabilities, which allow you to create effective Email Marketing Campaigns for your business. You can schedule email sequences according to day, date and time to create elaborate marketing campaigns that sell your products for you over a period of time.
And can then automate the sequences to perform specific actions within your funnel via a simple ‘if this, then that’ automation system. This ensures that the right email reaches the right person depending on their behavior (hence increasing your engagement!).
SendX comes with an extremely affordable pricing structure. This ensures that you can grow your business in a cost efficient way and still get all the features of a power email marketer.
- Business Plan – SendX’s most popular plan starts as low as $7.49/mo (paid annually) and $9.99/mo (paid monthly), and allows you to send emails to upto 1000 contacts. As your business grows with SendX, and you collect more contacts, you are promoted to higher pricing tiers.
- Enterprise Plan – If you have a large email list size, you can get a Custom Pricing based on your needs and business. This plan also comes with a high-quality ROI review and dedicated Email Deliverability Expert.
Note:– You can contact Sales via chat on SendX’s website if you want to ‘pay as you go’ or want to know more details about their Enterprise Plan.
GetResponse is a web-based email marketing solution enriched with many features like to build permission-based mailing lists, powerful drag-n-drop editor, built-in web forms, track email marketing, autoresponder feature, list management, social media integration, A/B testing, etc.
To automate email marketing campaign, GetResponse offers time-based and action-based autoresponders. It automatically sends a series of emails on the scheduled date or time that you set up once.
You can also create and set up an automated message to deliver to each subscriber on specific actions they take after subscribing, like contact sign-up, completed transactions, opens, and clicks, changes in contact preferences, birthdays or other important dates.
- Email – This plan is perfect for email marketing beginners that starts from $12.76/month for the list of 1000 contacts. This plan offers multiple basic features like autoresponders, landing pages (basic), workflows and more for 1 user.
- Pro – Pro plan begins with $40.83/month for 5000 contact list. The plan is mostly used by marketers for availing features like automation segmentation, e-commerce, CRM, and a lot more for 3 users.
- Max – This plan is the ultimate choice for marketing professionals where the range starts from $140.07 for 10,000 contacts and so on. In addition to all the Pro features, it also includes options for custom DKIM, campaign consulting etc. for 5 users.
- Enterprise – The most advanced plan begins with $1526.81 for the list size of 100,000+ contacts. Additionally, you can avail some of the best features like account manager, dedicated IP, transactional emails, deliverability consulting etc.
7. Constant Contact
Constant Contacts is an email marketing service, created to strengthen email marketing practices of small businesses, associations, nonprofits organizations, etc. It offers WYSIWYG editor to create an email campaign, secure contacts list management, social stats reporting tools, images/texts import feature, real-time tracking of your email campaign, etc.
It allows you to create an autoresponder email, assign it to the particular contacts list and start scheduling it on a particular day and time. For editing or changing the status of your autoresponder email, you need to first deactivate it.
You can also get a report of your sent autoresponder emails like their number of bounces, spam, opt-outs, opens, clicks, and forwards.
Constant Contact provides 2 monthly plans whose price depends on the number of contacts with first month free.
- Email – The plan starts with a minimal cost of $20/mo for 1 user & lets you unlimited emails along with features like 1 GB storage, list-building tools, e-commerce, customizable templates, apps & integration, live support & more.
- Email Plus – This plan has initial price of $45/mo for 10 users loaded with features like unlimited email sending, 2 GB storage, email automation, surveys & polls, subject line A/B testing, email scheduling etc.
8. Benchmark Email
Benchmark is another effective email marketing solution with an easy drag-n-drop editor to create and send email newsletters, obtain real-time reports, contacts list management, sign up forms, 400 customizable email templates, A/B testing, integrated with social media options, etc.
Using Benchmark autoresponder system, you can create as many autoresponders as you need, each one targeting a specific email list. It allows you to schedule individual emails at the time of your desire like a day, a week, month or even a year. Also, you can send automatic birthday emails to each of your subscribers on their special days.
It also obtains the autoresponder reports to describe the activity of an autoresponder as a whole. Like, it contains the individual reports for Bounces, Clicks, Opens, etc.
Benchmark comes up with 3-pricing plans based on the number of emails, number of subscribers and high volume.
- Medium – This plan starts from $11.91 for 600 subscribers to $268.86 for 50,000 subscribers.
- Large – The range starts from $288.99 for sending emails to 55,000 subscribers to $507.82 for 1,00,000 subscribers.
- Extra Large – The initial cost of this plan is $609.30 for your 1,25,000 contacts to $3684.99 for 1,000,000 contacts.
- Massive – Buy this plan starting from $4081.84 for 1,070,000 subscribers to $26486.58 for 7,140,000 subscribers.
Note:- This email marketing service also provides you with a free trial for 30 days or up to 250 emails sent.
iContact is an email marketing service that offers hundreds of well-designed templates, easy to use tools that move you seamlessly from building lists and designing emails, sending messages, tracking and reporting of email campaigns, etc.
It also contains features like autoresponders, integration with third-party apps and online surveying.
With iContact, you can quickly create and name an autoresponder email and also set the specific date range like beginning and ending date to perform that autoresponder.
You can also track the performance of your list of autoresponders email by viewing the number of clicks, opens, bounces, unsubscribes, and complaints.
iContact offers 2 pricing plans that will cost differently for your contact list size. You can also get benefited with 15% discount for 12 months pre-pay on annual billing. Here is an example for further illustration:-
For 500 contacts
Essential – This plan will cost you $14/mo with features like drag & drop editor, A/B split testing, sign-up form creation etc.
Professional – You can buy this plan at the cost of $99/mo and avail features like engagement & behavioral tracking, funnel reports, Zapier integrations & more.
For 25,000 contacts
Essential – Spend $149/mo to avail this plan & amazing features like API support, Google analytics, pre-built design template library, unlimited users per account & much more.
Professional – Get this plan at just $369/mo with essential options such as workflows, social monitoring & a lot more.
Note:- Contact sales team to know the details of 4 premier services for your business.
Campaigner is another feature-rich email marketing solution for professional email marketers, agencies, and also to Internet retailers.
Apart from designing effective email campaigns, it offers various advanced features like email segmentation, autoresponders, email workflows, email reporting, contacts lists, email templates, elements API and much more.
It offers two autoresponders named, Recurring autoresponder to send emails on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis based on the date you select.
While in the Triggered autoresponder, you can send an email to customers and prospects based on actions they take, such as clicking a specific link in your email campaign or for special promotions and reactionary messages.
Campaigner comes up with different pricing plans based on the number of contacts you have.
- Starter – This plan is suitable for beginners in the email marketing whose pricing starts from $19.95/mo. for up to 5000 contacts.
- Growth – The second plan begins at $79.95/mo. for contacts up to 25,000+ and is chosen mostly by growing business.
- Corporate – Price range of Corporate plan starts from $299.95/mo. & can be purchased for business who needs to send emails to 50,000+ contacts.
- Enterprise – While for knowing high volume sender pricing option for unlimited contacts, you can contact its professional client service team. This plan also provides multi-tiered support & delivery consulting.
Note:- The above-mentioned pricing schemes have sub-plans with different price & features which you can visit on the website.
11. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool built for designers that make beautiful emails that are easy to create & send, lists management, track the results of your campaigns, A/B testing, etc.
Campaign Monitor offers time-based autoresponders to send welcome messages, birthday greetings and other data-based campaigns to your contacts. When an autoresponder starts being sent, reports will be generated to show opens, clicks and unsubscribes.
Campaign Monitor comes up with two monthly plans that will cost you according to the number of people you are sending emails to. In this article, we have taken an example of 5,001 to 10,000 contacts
- Basic – This basic plan comes with a price tag of $89/month for 50,000 emails sent.
- Unlimited – For this plan, you need to pay $149/month only for unlimited emails sent and features like advanced marketing automation, unlimited inbox previews, time zone sending etc.
- Premier – Get this plan at just $249/month & avail options like unlimited sending, send time optimization, advanced link tracking and more.
Moreover, if you send emails occasionally, then you can pick pay per campaign plan, where it costs $5 per campaign without any monthly subscription.
MailChimp is another popular email marketing service in the industry. It allows you to create and send email newsletters to your customers, manage subscriber lists, track campaign performance and much more. Aso, it offers responsive email templates that look great on mobile devices and different screens. MailChimp automatically takes care of your sign-ups, un-subscribes, and bounce-back cleaning.
MailChimp allows you to send automated emails based on customer behavior and preferences. Although, MailChimp offers a free trial, but their autoresponder feature is only available in paid accounts. It allows you to create an autoresponder email easily, and you can set the event to trigger this autoresponder. Additionally, you can also select the day and accurate time to send it to your subscribers.
It has different pricing plans for entrepreneurs, growing businesses & high volume senders.
- Free – You can send 12,000 emails/month to 2,000 subscribers without paying a dime as it is absolutely free.
- Grow – This plan starts at $10/mo for unlimited subscribers & emails/month that includes features like multi-user accounts, email & chat support, time-zone delivery, A/B testing etc.
- Pro – The advanced plan starts at $199/mo & lets you send unlimited emails & subscribers with amazing features like premium support, advanced segmentation, comparative reports, testing & more.
If you are not a frequent email sender, you can pick “Pay as you go” plan, where you can purchase credits that work like stamps for email. Like, for 300 email credits, you can prepay $9, which means it costs $.030 per email.
13. Mad Mimi
Mad Mimi is an email marketing service that comes up with simplified design tools to create, send, share and track email newsletters online.
Besides, It also contains many features like smart list management, robust social sharing tools, plenty of add-ons like web forms, social links, autoresponders, integrations, etc.
Drip campaigns work same as an autoresponder. Additionally, it allows you to send a series of interval-based emails to people, automatically, when they added to a particular list in your audience.
A Drip Campaign consists of any number of ‘Drip Emails’ that you create, place in a particular order, and specify the intervals between them. You can send welcome emails, follow-ups or a series of emails all about a specific topic easily through this.
Mad Mimi offers 4 different pricing plans based on the number of subscribers for different individual & business purposes.
- Basic – This plan is best for individuals who aim to target maximum of 5,000 contacts. The plan will cost you $10/mo for 500 contacts, $12/mo for 1000 contacts & so on.
- Pro – The plan starts from $42/mo for 10,000 contacts to $139/mo for 35,000 contacts of your list.
- Silver – It comes with the starting price tag of $199/mo for 50,000 and is mostly picked up by business firms.
- Gold – The price range of this advanced plan starts from $1,049 per month for 350,000 contacts with few more higher pricing schemes for large business groups.
Note:- Mad Mimi offers an amazing offer of customizing a plan as per the number of contacts with different features.