The 10 Best SendInBlue Alternatives
In modern times, when the web and mobile marketing has taken the world by storm, email marketing is still a potent tool to market one’s services. Companies around the world are in constant search of mass mailing solution that would cater to their needs.
Today we will be looking at 10 of the best SendInBlue alternatives that are on offer.
Recommended blogs –
The Best SendInBlue Alternatives Compared (in full)
Check all the services in detail as per your needs and choose service wisely – by the end, you’ll know exactly which one is the right option for you.
MailGet has been the preferred choice of many of the corporate houses across the world. Just three simple steps are all that is required to get started with MailGet .We begin with creating an email address which is followed by syncing of contacts and then connecting the required SMTP. Importing email can be done from CSV as well as from individual contacts. There are many packages that are on offer which is tailored to the need of the subscriber.
Key Features of MailGet Mailing Solution:
- The emails are sent using Amazon SES and various other SMTPs on the versatile cloud platform.
- Like Gmail and Yahoo MailGet that have a very sophisticated email builder feature, you will be able to send and receive emails in any format you want.
- The drag and drop feature makes it very easy to customize your emails.
- MailGet maintains your email account excellently. It will keep a full list of every email in your account and it will keep track of the exact date and time of your sent and received mails.
- MailGet blocks spam mails automatically.
MailChimp has been the preferred choice of 12 million customers around the world. The main feature that subscribers prefer is the seamless integration with various APIs and web services. MailChimp is compatible with major e-commerce platforms like Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Magento, and Shopify. This might very well be the preferred choice for subscribers who owns or manages e-commerce websites.
Key Features of MailChimp Mailing Solution:
- MailChimp helps you to get connected with your store and when you do that through one of MailChimp’s many e-commerce websites you will be able to create targeted campaigns.
- The drag and drop feature of MailChimp will provide you all the help to make designer campaigns, according to your liking.
- MailChimp’s excellent marketing automation will send your email to the right people at the exact time.
- MailChimp also has an excellent mobile app which will help you to add a contact or send a campaign easily.
- There are plans that are free and also plans that would cost upto $199 per month. Subscribers should choose the one that is best suited for their business requirement.
AWeber is a trusted mass email marketing tool that is trusted by more than 100000+ business owners across the globe. There are features like integration with APIs of premium websites right from social media sites like Facebook to premium payment gateway like PayPal. Connecting your mail with RSS feed is no more a problem with AWeber and so will be your blogs.
Key Features of AWeber:
- AWeber has an excellent email delivery system which helps your emails to reach your subscribers in time. It also has top class filter checking tools with anti-spam policy.
- The autoresponder feature of AWeber sends a series of emails to the new subscribers. It interacts with new subscribers as soon as they join.
- It is very easy to develop great looking templates as AWeber contains more than 700 templates.
- You can add your AWeber account to other websites to get more subscribers, like Facebook, WordPress, and Paypal etc.
- Atom App is another value-added feature that helps subscriber to add contacts on the go and is adaptable to both Android and IOS.
iContact offers great value with premier services that are on offer. These services allow subscribers with personal mailing experts to help them optimize the services in the best possible manner. This personalized service ensures that most of the emails reach the designated inbox.
Key Features of iContact:
- With iContact design services and the in-house design team ensures that all the marketing templates are eye-catching and responsive to provide that cutting edge experience to your marketing campaigns.
- The best part of all this is that the iContact pro comes with Social Media Consultants so that the marketing campaigns get all the buzz on the various social media websites.
- iContact deliverability services keep into account blacklists, domain reputation, and subscriber engagement to provide subscribers the right delivery of the emails.
- iContact assures that your emails definitely reach your contact in time, even if it had to overcome spam filters.
- iContact also provides data so that the concept of internet marketing becomes very clear to you. It will help you improve and increase the rate of your success.
- There are pricing options from $14 per month to the customized premier plan to suit your needs. The pricing is dependent on the number of subscribers that one chooses in their respective plans.
ConstantContact is the new SendInBlue competitor that is on offer and has created quite a buzz in this email marketing eco-system. ConstantContact provides responsive templates that are just perfect to open on multiple devices like tablets as well as various mobile platforms enabling businesses to deliver a wholesome marketing experience.
Key Features of ConstantContact:
- It helps you connect with your customers through emails. There are hundreds of beautiful email templates and with the help of drag and drop feature, you can send a gorgeous email to your customers.
- The innovative dashboard is something unique that is on offer with ConstantContact. This provides a detailed tracking system for all your email marketing campaign.
- The core elements of your marketing are your contacts. Their new and improved contact management system will help you to import, organize and store all your contacts.
- If you do not know what is going on, you cannot improve yourself. The amazing delivery system of ConstantContact will make your emails reach your customers timely without fail; with the real-time email tracking system you can check everything.
- There are various pricing options to choose from with a free 60-day trial pack to $45 plan that packs in the all the features to provide that great experience.
6. Mad Mimi
Mad Mimi is a modern yet powerful email marketing tool that has unique User Interface (UI) making navigation through this tool very easy. The unique theme designing approach makes the subscriber pick the exact design and contents that he or she requires for the email marketing campaign. The tracking device helps to track every link clicked, promotional activities that are followed and also unsubscribed details. The tracking dashboard provides innovative pie-charts for better analysis of the marketing campaign.
Key Features of Mad Mimi:
- With Mad Mimi comes excellent looking HTML emails; the Mad Mimi guide will help you to design most beautiful and creative emails.
- The Mad Mimi web-forms are one of its kinds that allow users to simply copy-paste HTML pages anywhere within the website.
- Mad Mimi is equipped with a potent listing service that timely helps to accommodate most of the contacts under a single page thus making provision to maximize your business potential across your entire contact list
- Mad Mimi will guide you in creating emails which look impeccable in any email environment. You can use themes and modules easily and you will be able to send a wonderful email in minutes. It will reflect your commitment and dedication to your customers.
- Integration with various APIs is quite easy, be it CRMs or social networking websites so as to keep the customer updated on all the latest campaigns.
- While designing new themes, if you have created a masterpiece you can save it to use later. Mad Mimi is designed to fulfill your needs.
Emma is an email marketing platform that helps business houses to choose an edition that is apt for their business. Emma integrates with Google Analytics with ease making scope for complex web analytics quite simple. Apart from the standard edition, there is Emma Agency edition, Emma non-profit edition, Emma University edition and Emma franchise edition as well.
Key Features of Emma:
- Emma is designed with advanced automation which means the right email will reach the customer in right time. Emma scans everything from your visit to the website to your fresh purchases; Emma converts this data into automated emails which are relevant and on time.
- Some of the features that make Emma stand out are the seamless integration with various CRM and ERP software like MS Dynamics, Oracle, and Salesforce CRM. Integration with e-commerce software is easy as well with WooCommerce and Magento to name a few.
- Emma has a lightbox form. It will help you choose the time to ask the email address; you are free to decide when and where you want them to display. After that, you can build your audience.
- There are various pricing options to choose from the Pro plan starts at $89, the plus plan at $369 and the premium plan at $779. These are all annual subscription plans.
ConvertKit is email marketing software specially designed for bloggers. ConvertKit offers customized opt-in forms to fit in places of your desired choice making the visibility a lot more. ConvertKit helps to create a landing page in accordance with the choice of the subscriber; there are three options for one to choose from. Scheduling your emails is no longer difficult; this would allow bloggers more time to concentrate on creating quality blog contents.
Key Features of ConvertKit:
- ConvertKit makes scheduling your emails very easy. This will give you free space for your other important endeavors.
- ConvertKit has a brand new editor; it helps you to customize the text and the color of your email, according to the nature of the mail. The visual editor helps to customize text and color according to the nature of the blog. There is also a scope to make changes with the addition of custom CSS coding and also an eager the help desk to assist if any subscriber faces any problem.
- During the editing process, you can use a WordPress plug-in and when you are about to post the blog you can choose the form you would like to use.
MooSend uses innovative subscriber behavior analysis to activate automated workflow and trigger based action. Bifurcation of the contact list is important so as to categorize the right kind of campaign to the right customer. MooSend makes this job a lot easier with the list management system. There are numerous pricing options to choose from one should visit the website for further information.
Key Features of MooSend:
- The dashboard provides detailed Pie charts and Bar graphs to have that great in-depth view of the real-time state of affairs.
- Not every MooSend user is a designer! Keeping that in mind they created a drag-n’-drop editor, with this you can easily design email campaigns, which will look gorgeous on every device.
- Sorting your email list will help you to speak more freely and directly with your customers, you will be able to provide them with information on time.
10. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor has been the choice of many multi-national companies to run their e-mail marketing campaign. The drag and drop editor is also a feature of this application as many others. Testing, tracking, and optimization of email are also made easy with Campaign Monitor. There are packages starting from as less as $9 ranging to $899 per month depending upon the volume of email and the features that one opts for.
Key Features of Campaign Monitor:
- Campaign Monitor will provide you with everything you need so you can run a professional and gorgeously designed email marketing campaign. There are over a hundred different templates to choose from and all of them are responsive and eye-catching.
- Customer data is analyzed precisely to provide that edge over every campaign and enhance personalized experience.
- You can connect Campaign Monitor with many different apps and integrations easily; you can connect it to an e-commerce platform, CRM or a website. It can be connected with WordPress, Facebook, Shopify, and Woocommerce etc.
These are just 10 alternatives to SendinBlue available in the market. There are numerous others to choose from. Before jumping on to any conclusion one must take note of the exact requirement, the nature of the campaign, the volume of business and the budget allocated for the email marketing campaign.
Recommended blogs –