11 Bulk Email Marketing Services & Softwares 2019
Are you planning to conduct email marketing campaigns to target audience in bulk and don’t know where to start from?
Today in this article, we have are going to discuss 11 best bulk email marketing services that are apparently ruling the market these days.
Here we have got a comparison table which will help you find a quick email marketing solution which will help you in the promotion of different products & services online and reach out clients around the globe.
|Comparison Between Bulk Email Marketing Services|
|Services||Monthly Pricing||No. Of Contacts||Free Templates||Autoresponders|
Looking for most affordable and reliable bulk email providers for your business?
We all know that today email marketing is known as one of the leading marketing strategies! And using it you can spread your business by reaching out directly to customer’s inbox.
Want to increase your brand awareness among people to get more conversions?
If your answer is Yes! Then, you have landed at the right place.
Check out some more informative blogs here –
Let’s start to explore them briefly –
1. MailGet Bolt –
One of the best and reliable email marketing tool which I can personally recommend for bulk emailing is MailGet Bolt. This is because it lets you send millions of emails to new as well as existing customers of your business in minutes.
Sending emails in bulk to a larger number of audience will help you get more business and MailGet Bolt specializes in that.
It is equipped email tracking facility through which you can detect user actions taken on your sent emails like open rate, unsubscribes, clicks on links and more. This information is of great use as it can help you improve the quality and methods of your bulk email campaign.
In addition, this is an extremely simple email marketing service which provides a user-friendly dashboard, easy to configure emailing tools and more.
Get 9000 Emails Entirely Free
Features Of MailGet Bolt –
- It allows you to create the stunning email using the drag & drop email builder.
- You can send emails which automatically get triggered on a pre-set schedule time.
- With this service, you can perform tracking as well as user analysis on your email campaigns.
- Email list cleaning facility is also available which helps you remove bad emails from your contact list.
- With this email marketing service, you can create and send personalized emails to your clients.
- It also provides bulk contact import facility using which you can get multiple contacts from .CSV files into your account with ease.
Select any of the following plans of MailGet Bolt with annual billing & save up to 20%.
- Starters – Purchase the beginner plan at the cost of $9/month & send up to 2,500 emails to your subscribers. Additionally, you will be benefited with amazing options like custom tags, email builder & more.
- Rookie – The second plan is available at an affordable price of $19/month that enables you to send emails to 5,000 subscribers & offers many advanced features and live chat support.
- Pro – With the Pro plan, you can send emails to 10,000 subscribers at by spending $34/month & also get an option of automatic follow up.
- Advanced – It has multiple sub-plans suitable for the different number of subscribers. The pricing plan starts from $49/month for sending emails to 15000 subscribers, whereas the highest plan is available at $439/month for sending emails to 2,00,000 subscribers.
2. MailGet –
Sending email in bulk become extremely easy with MailGet as it lets you send millions of emails at an affordable cost.
MailGet allows you to connect with Amazon SES and send bulk emails as it costs $1 per 10,000 emails sent. Other than it also permits you to integrate with multiple SMTP as well through which you get better email deliverability and higher open rates.
Also, it provides 500+ free email templates on a variety of niches which are fully customizable and you can make changes in them according to your need and conduct custom email campaigns for your business.
If you want to send emails with minimal configurations, Give a try to MailGet Bolt – Email Marketing Service.
Features Of MailGet –
- Import contacts -> freshen-up your list -> segment them accordingly.
- Track the performance of every e-mail with tracking feature.
- Integrate it with multiple SMTPs of your own choice.
- Personalize emails, schedule them and reach to the inboxes at the right time with drip emailing and autoresponder.
and many more.
- Starters – The plan enables you to send emails to 5000 subscribers & avail features of 10 monthly campaigns, email builder & option to connect to 1 SMTP server all at the cost of $5/month.
- Rookie – Buy this plan at $29/month & send emails to 25,000 subscribers along with features of email builder, automatic follow-ups, unlimited monthly campaigns, 3 SMTP connections & more.
- Pro – This plan comes with a price tag of $49/month for sending emails to 50,000 subscribers & features like unlimited SMTP connections, SMTP routing, live chat support etc.
- Advanced – This advanced plan has different sub-pricing plans starting from $79/month for sending 1,00,000 emails to $672/month for sending emails to 1,000,000 subscribers containing many enhanced features.
Note:- The yearly billing will let you save up to 20% of the total cost.
3. SendinBlue –
SendinBlue is yet another simple and best bulk email software that any size of business can use for promoting their products by sending emails in bulk.
It allows you to create stunning emails quickly with the intuitive drag & drop email builder, manages all your subscribers, tracks their results in real-time, etc all these features you get under a single platform.
Features Of SendinBlue
- Resend emails to contacts who have not opened the emails of any particular campaigns with Auto Resend feature.
- Design SignUp form for your site which will help you collect customer leads and grow your business.
- With this email marketing service, you can track the number of opens, clicks, etc through the email tracking facility.
- Autoresponder feature to schedule birthday messages, welcome emails and send them on right time.
- Free – Send 300 emails/month to unlimited contacts at $0 with this free plan & get access to features like A/B testing, email personalization, email designer etc.
- Lite – New marketers can buy this plan for sending 40,000 emails/month at just $25/month. This plan offers an enhanced feature of zero daily sending limit in addition to all the features of the free plan.
- Essential – The essential plan comes with the price tag of $39/month for sending 60,000 emails/month. In addition to all the features of Lite plan, you will also get advantage of advanced statistics & no SendinBlue logo.
- Premium 1 – Marketing professionals can go with this plan for sending 1,20,000 emails/month. Get advanced features like page builder, send time optimization, and a lot more in just $66/month cost.
- Premium 2 – If you need to send 3,50,000 emails/month, this plan will cost you $173/month. You will also get benefited with advanced options of free dedicated IPs, landing page builder, unlimited automation workflows, and more.
Note:- Contact sales team to know the price estimation of Enterprise plan which includes more enhanced features like dedicated account manager & service pack.
4. Moosend –
Moosend is one of the top-most email marketing services that lets you build beautiful email campaigns with drag & drop editor. You can either choose from the given variety of responsive newsletters or design your own with personalized content.
In addition to this, it also provides with marketing automation by selecting events that trigger on certain action performed by users.
Features Of Moosend –
- Email analytics to increase your ROI by getting insights into stats like clicks, devices, campaign activity etc. with easy export.
- Easy management of members & elements like custom opt-in forms, custom fields and more.
- The send-test feature will let you check the appearance of the created email on any device without exiting the editor.
- Free Plan – Send unlimited emails up to 1K subscribers at $0 with this plan that also includes features like spam test, real-time analytics, email marketing automation and more.
- Paid Plan – This plan consists of a complete range starting from $10/month for 2000 subscribers. The key attributes that you can avail are cross-device newsletter preview, no Moosend branding, drag & drop editor, 3rd party integrations etc. Here are some more pricing plans for the different number of subscribers:-
- For up to 10,000 subscribers – $55
- For up to 50,000 subscribers – $205
- For up to 1,00,000 subscribers – $390 and so on
- Pay As You Go – You can choose this plan if you don’t send emails that often & thus pay only when you send emails. For example, you can have 1000 credits* in $3 (where the price per email will be $0.003)
*1 credit = 1 email sent to 1 recipient.
Note:- Save up to 15% on 6-month billing & 20% on the yearly billing.
5. SendPulse –
Instantly reach out to hundreds of subscribers with SendPulse bulk email service and analyze the user activities, pls you can also segment your email list.
Along with mass emailing, you also get the feature of detailed reports and stats of the sent emails, a different type of mailings with a single platform and the list goes on.
Features Of SendPulse
- This bulk mailing software offers tons of free pre-designed email templates.
- Reliable SMTP which allows easy integration for sending transactional and marketing emails.
- Drag n Drop builder for creating a custom-made email with a personalized touch.
SendPulse offers numerous pricing scheme for different number of subscribers. Take a look on the following example:-
- For up to 2,500 subscribers – $9.85/month
- For up to 10,000 subscribers – $53/month
- For up to 50,000 subscribers – $191/month
- For up to 1,00,000 subscribers – $1,630/month
- For up to 5,00,000 subscribers – $$7,000/month
Likewise, you can also opt its pay as you go plan & spend only for fixed number of messages. For example:-
- For 10,000 messages – $32 ($0.0032 per email)
- For 50,000 messages – $125 ($0.0025 per email) & so on
Note:- You can save up to 20% on choosing the yearly billing for your plans.
6. Infusionsoft –
Simple yet powerful bulk mailing service that runs successful campaigns and keeps your users engaged with attractive newsletters.
With Infusionsoft, you can send automated, triggered and follow-up emails to make your email sending process more impactful.
Features Of Infusionsoft –
- Improve your e-mail marketing performance through a powerful reporting tool.
- Import contacts, organize into the list and segment them accordingly.
- List Management feature helps to identify undeliverable mail addresses and correct common misspellings, remove any other undesirable addresses to keep your reputation intact.
The pricing scheme of Infusionsoft starts with $99/mo.
Further, if you wish to add more contacts to your client database in the future, Infusionsoft will cost you in the following way:-
- For adding 1,500 contacts – $129/mo
- For adding 2,500 contacts – $179/mo & so on.
Note:- You can get in touch with the sales team to know the details of different pricing plans of Infusionsoft Pro for multiple users.
7. Autopilot –
Autopilot, a very popular mass mailing solution which allows you to send emails up to 5 lakh contacts and even more. With this, you can simply sync essential information with popular CRM like Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.
The software also offers drag & drop email creator using which anyone with no coding skills can design mobile-optimized templates, and personalizing emails.
Features Of Autopilot
- Integrate multiple sites with the service.
- Track everything in real-time.
- Capture leads and grows your marketing list automatically.
- Import contacts, organize them and segment all your list.
Autopilot has got various price range which you can select & pay only for what you use. The plans are according to the number of contacts you want to send email. For example:-
- $1 per month for 0 – 500 contacts
- $148 per month for 9,801 – 10,000 contacts
- $321 per month for 24,501 – 25,000 contacts
You can contact the sales team to know the higher pricing plan. Additionally, it has got 3 packages for support system, namely – silver, gold, & platinum, with amazing services to assist you.
8. Pure360 –
Pure360 is a mass mail software which is trusted by thousands of leading brands for creating custom emails which are responsive, hold media files, links and person without any technical knowledge can use it for building emails.
Such a flexible system, that consists of various interesting features like creating beautiful emails by yourself with easy to use mail editor etc.
Features Of Pure360
- Grow your list of marketing by 20% and increase user engagement.
- Simply integrate the service with Google Analytics, Magneto and much more.
- Dedicated customer support.
- List cleaning feature helps to clean out the bad emails from the mail list.
Contact sales team to know the detailed pricing scheme for this email marketing tool in detail.
9. WhatCounts –
All size of businesses can use WhatCounts mass mailing software for their businesses as it is the greatest tool for bulk emailing.
It also offers responsive & beautiful e-mail templates, social sharing options, opt-in and opt-out forms for collecting leads and much more.
Features of WhatCount emailing software –
- Monitors the email deliverability.
- Automates your e-mail marketing by sending automated birthday emails, anniversary emails, triggered emails, etc.
- Measure the results of your campaign by knowing the opened, clicks and more via tracking feature.
You can get in touch with the sales team to know about the current pricing as per your business requirement.
10. InfoUSA –
InfoUSA is one of the best bulk email marketing service for sending mass emails to prospective clients.
It offers so many templates that make your business shine. The segmented email lists help you to perform targeted marketing campaign and drive more revenue.
Features Of InfoUSA –
- Increase engagement with social media integration.
- Real-time editing & preview option while creating emails.
- List cleaning feature to clean out bad emails.
Contact the sales team to know the cost estimation of this email marketing software in detail.
11. Puresend –
Puresend helps you in running a targeted online marketing campaign for your business. You can easily send out bulk emails to your clients with this software with guaranteed inbox delivery.
Besides creating & sending beautiful email campaigns, it also allows you to track each sent email & provides a detailed report.
Features Of Puresend –
- Advanced list management with options like list import & segmentation, suppression list etc.
- Campaign management with automation.
- Audience behavior reporting.
- The monthly subscription of Puresend starts at $300.
- You can get in touch with the sales team to know the details of its volume based CPM pricing that starts from $0.10 to $1.00
In today’s scenario, every marketer faces the deliverability issues while sending bulk emails and this could also leave a bad impact on their reputation.
So, while choosing an emailing service for your business, make sure it offers bulk emailing with high inbox delivery.
Hope you like the post! Don’t forget to mention which service you are going to buy from the list.
Refer these latest listing post ->