JotForm Alternatives: Starting At $5/Month
Ability of powerful form builder resides in its usability. Many of you might have done hours of searching to find the best form making solution. And the ones who landed up with JotForms must have been searching for better alternatives by now.
On the basis of different user experience, I have compiled a list of key attributes which that makes JotForm less popular:-
- High starter plan
- Lacks advanced customization features
- Drag & drop interface
- Custom fields
- Better form management
Fortunately, there are hundreds of form building tool available that are ruling the market & can be termed as best JotForm Alternatives.
For instance, what if you could find a system that does form building task as well as contact management work for your organization? Amazing isn’t?
Well, that’s not all. Today in this article, you will find plenty of such astonishing features that JotForm lacks.
|Comparison Between Best JotForm Alternatives|
|Services||Starter Plan||Canned Replies||SSL Encryption||Form Scheduling|
|FormGet Form Builder||$7/month||Yes||Yes||Yes|
1. FormGet Form Builder
This popular service facilitates you with the drag & drop builder that simplifies your work of form creation. You can quickly create multilingual forms that will reach out to the global audience & manage them from one location.
Furthermore, you can also use the pre-built templates with which you can create responsive forms.
- Secured Payment Collection – FormGet form builder lets you easily collect both one-time as well as recurring payment using most reliable payment gateways – PayPal and Stripe.
- Submission Notification – Admin can get instant notification about a form submission, payment collection etc. Subsequently, the email alerts of the new leads will let you manage the potential customers more effectively.
- Easy Form Embed – You can seamlessly share different kinds of online forms such as sliding form, full form or popup form by embedding it to any website page, post or on the social media networks. Further, you can manage various embedded forms all from one single location.
- Custom Branding – This feature will assist you to add logos, images, custom message, link etc. of your brand to promote the product & get more user attention.
- The Starters plan is available at the cost of $7/month that provides you with features like 1200 submissions/month, third-party integrations, color customizer, form analytics, canned replies, etc.
- Purchase the Standard plan at just $19/month and get access to features like 10K submissions/month, submission reports, reCaptcha/spam prevention, 260+ ready templates, RTL, form scheduling and more.
- Buy the Rookie plan at $35/month & avail features like 25K submissions/month, custom branding, form scheduling, data security, embed to 35 domains, 100k form views/month, 2 GB file upload and a lot more.
- Get the Pro plan at an affordable price of $79/month for unlimited forms and other attributes like 60K submissions/month, autoresponder, Google Analytics integration, submission notifications etc.
- The Advanced plan comes with the price tag of $99/month for unlimited forms, submissions & form views, priority support, third-party integrations, multilingual forms, conditional logic, embed to unlimited domains and tons of other options.
Few More Essential Features – customize forms & themes, custom Thanks You, social sharing, color customizer, data security and much more.
2. Pabbly Forms
Pabbly Forms has been one of the toughest competitors of JotForm as it allows you to create multi-functional forms related to payment, surveys etc. with least manual efforts & faster rate.
Moreover, the software provides you with a robust dashboard to perform different actions & manage every element such as product selling, payment collection, form sharing, lead collection and a lot more.
- Conditional Logic – Pabbly provides you with this amazing functionality to present a precise & easy-to-fill form. This feature will branch out the form fields as per the user (based on logic) thus converting a long form in a shorter one.
- Data Security – With Pabbly forms, you can provide utmost data security in term of SSL encryption & recaptcha to prevent spams & bots.
- Team Collaboration – You can easily group up the team members & provide them form access to a certain level. Hence, you can easily manage forms & collected information by providing user roles & permission to staff members.
- Email Marketing Application – This amazing form builder tool also lets you connect with the advanced email marketing software that helps you to target your potential customers, convert more leads and enhance the overall business.
- The Starter plan will cost you $5/month only and provides you with options like 1200 submissions/month, 1 payment account, 12k form views/month, embed to 10 domains etc.
- Rookie plan comes with the price tag of $35/month & facilitates you with amazing features like 25K submissions/month, 5 payment accounts, 100k form views/month, embed to 35 domains and a lot more.
- You can buy the Pro plan at just $79/month and avail advanced features of 60K submissions/month, 250K form views/month, 15 payment accounts, embed to 75 domains, priority support etc.
- Purchase the most Advanced plan at a very economical cost of $99/month and get benefited with features like unlimited forms & submissions, unlimited payment accounts, unlimited form views/month, clients dashboard and much more.
Few More Essential Features – canned replies, multiple currencies, autoresponders, submission reports, third-party integrations, special customizable footer & much more.
Besides building an online form, Formstack let you perform various actions such as form customization, integrations set up, form importing, conditional logic, subdomains to create custom form URL etc.
- 40+ Add-ons – This form builder assists you in updating CRM, payment collection, managing email subscriber lists etc. with the help of 40+ integrations such as MailChimp, PayPal, Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics etc.
- Payments – Formstack provides best payment form features for products such as calculating fields, discount codes, connection to secured payment processors, and email confirmations to customers after the purchase.
- Data & Analytics – Get the best data gathering option & analytics to have key insights with this tool such as A/B testing, field validation, data routing, field bottlenecks, custom form integration with webhooks and API, e-signature, UTM tracking etc.
- Team Collaboration – Band together with your team members for a better workflow by sharing information with them. Being an admin, you can assign user roles & set permissions to access data and also approve, deny or comment on submitted data.
- The Bronze plan will cost you $19/month and features such as mobile-friendly forms, 700 submissions, 500 MB storage and more.
- You can buy its Silver plan at $59/month with options such as multiple integrations, custom branding, 1000 submissions, 1 GB storage etc.
- The Gold plan is available at $99/month along with essential attributes such as HubSpot integration, advanced PDFs, approvals, 10,000 submissions, 2 GB storage and a lot more.
- Get this Platinum plan at the cost of $249/month and get tons of features like Salesforce integration, 100,000 submissions, 10 GB storage etc. along with all the Gold plan options.
- You can get in touch with the sales team to know the detailed pricing pattern of the Enterprise plan and avail most advanced features.
Few More Essential Features – Mobile apps, social autofill, advanced PDFs, dedicated support and more.
4. Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is considered as a robust WordPress form builder that enables you to create a variety of professional forms. The developer-friendly tool allows you to add custom functionality using functions, action hooks, and filters.
- Front-end Posting – Enable users to publish posts, pages, and custom post types on the website straight from the front-end. Hence, you can easily display user-generated content of non-registered or non-logged-in users without providing access to the dashboard.
- Easy Customization – Set every element of your form in terms of general configurations, individual form fields, submit actions and a lot more with least efforts.
- Field Validation – You can use the unique field validation setting to make sure that the data entered through the fields is unique. For instance, a single submission from a unique email address. Furthermore, you can display an error message when a user enters duplicate data in the field.
- Add-ons – Avail amazing extensions with this form builder service such as marketing automation, CRM, payment gateways, SMS gateways, email marketing & a lot more.
- You just have to pay $99/year for the Personal plan for 1 site & get features like multi-part forms, conditional logic, file uploads and a lot more along with 20 % off on the add-ons.
- Purchase the Professional plan at an affordable price of $199/year for 20 sites and options for layout & styles, faster support, and 40 % off on the add-ons.
- In its Agency plan, the user would get the option of unlimited sites, PDF form submissions, integrations with Zapier, Newsletters (MailChimp, etc.), CRMs (Salesforce, etc.), Payments (PayPal, etc.) and all the add-ons included at the cost of $499/year.
Few More Essential Features – Conditional logic, file uploads, multi-column form layouts, GDPR compliance etc.
This JotForm alternative provides one of the easiest ways to create a variety of online forms such registration, order, contact forms in a matter of few minutes using its drag & drop builder. You can effortlessly customize the forms and embed them on your website.
- Entry Sharing – Allow users to update their entries even after the form submission. With entry link sharing option, users can easily view and edit their entries & share it with others as well. Further, admin gets full control over the entry management in terms of sorting, filtering, & organizing the bulk data of the submitted form.
- HIPAA Compliance – Forms which requires high-end security such as registration, appointment scheduling, online bill payment etc. can be created using Cognito Forms as it provides best security features like SSL, data encryption, automatic system logoff (after a period of inactivity) etc.
- Quantity Limits – You can set a quantity limit while a user makes a selection on your form. For example – limiting the number of user registrations, single user submits a form only once, single-use discount codes, order forms, and many other scenarios.
- Template Sharing – You can share the link of the published template to other users so that they can create a new form based on your template by simply copying the form’s fields and logic.
- Individual is a free pricing plan of this form builder software which allows you to create unlimited forms with 500 entries/mo. option & 100 MB storage.
- The Pro plan is available at $10/month for 2 users along with the facility of 2,000 entries/mo. & 1 GB storage.
- You can buy the Team plan for 5 users by paying a minimal amount of $24/mo. & get option of 10,000 entries/mo. and 10 GB storage.
- Avail all the features of the Enterprise plan for 50 users like unlimited forms & entries, 100 GB storage in just $99/month.
Note:- All the paid plans come with a 14-day free trial for you!
Few More Essential Features – Document merging, multi-page forms, file uploads, card on file (to store card details of users), look up field, save and resume option, repeating sections, form confirmations, and a lot more.
Seeing the above infographic, our viewers must have noticed the important functionality between different JotForm alternatives that we have mentioned. Each one of them will perform form building tasks, receive entries, & other tasks brilliantly. And if you go a little deeper regarding the pricing and advantages of these substitutes, it will help you to churn out profits for your business.
Pick the one that suits your requirement & start using it instantly.
Take a look at these amazing informative blogs on online form builders as well: