10 Best MailChimp Alternatives: 2X Cheaper Services [Avail $5 Offer Below]
When email marketing services are discussed, it’s quite obvious that no one will forget to talk about MailChimp.
Moreover, MailChimp is now slightly been phrased as an analog to email marketing service.
You might be wondering now which are they –
So, for your convenience, we came up with a list 10 MailChimp Alternative which provides 2X Cheaper & Better Services.
Let’s Start Exploring Them…
MailGet Bolt is a striking option currently available in the market that can be used for effective email marketing.
- It’s a fully web-based email marketing application which is easy to implement even for beginners and user-friendly, plus it offers higher email delivery rate.
- Features like email builder, form creator, autoresponder, responsiveness, pre-designed templates and more are preloaded in this service.
- With the features listed above, you can run email marketing campaigns that are more effective and generate more profits for your business.
Now talking about pricing of MailGet Bolt –
The base plan costs around $42/m and allows unlimited email delivery to 10,000 contacts.
What Makes MailGet Bolt Special –
- Send 9000 email to 300 users free of cost.
- Drip emailing & campaign scheduler
- Drag and Drop email creator
- 500+ free email templates
- Social media integration
- Autoresponder feature
- Landing page creator
- In-built SMTP service
What Makes MailGet Bolt Down –
- Initial limit of 2000 emails delivery is there.
- They are strictly against high bounce & complaints rate
2. MailGet – Unlimited Emails At $5
MailGet is one of the cheapest and modernized alternative to MailChimp email marketing service. Because it provides higher open rates, delivers responsive emails and is extremely easy to use.
This marketing service requires the least convention to start bulk emailing.
- Just sign up for the account, connect SMTP service, create emails, add contact list and start sending.
- Run email marketing campaigns that are productive with tools like drag & drop email builder, email scheduler, autoresponder and much more.
- You can also attach subscription forms, track emails, send auto follow-up emails, etc.
Now talking about MailGet pricing –
Just by paying $5 a month you can start sending limitless emails to 5,000 subscribers.
This mailing service has designed multiple price plans that can satisfy the needs of any size of business.
As far as I know about email marketing services,
I think MailGet is the only email marketing service available worldwide, that permits you to send 7,500 emails for just $5.
What Makes MailGet Special –
- No requirement of hosting and other configurations
- Smart email monitoring system
- Easy contact import alternatives
- Campaign tracking with Google Analytics
- Marketing automation
- Supports multiple SMTP integrations
- List hygiene features
- SMTP Routing
What Makes MailGet Down –
- Initially, SMTP configuration is mandatory to start email delivery.
Also have a look at some amazing blogs here –
3. SendInBlue Email Marketing Platform
Sendinblue provides a single stage for online mail marketing, delivers transactional emails, plus you can also conduct SMS campaigns.
- It’s a simple, reliable and cost-effective email marketing platform for running mass mail campaigns.
- Sendinblue has got template gallery, deliver mobile-friendly emails, allows inbox preview, contact management, variety of integrations, delivery reports, transactional mails, etc.
Coming To The Pricing Of Sendinblue –
Lite plan is perfect for initial marketers as it costs around $8/m. You can send 40,000 emails with this plan.
What Makes Sendinblue Special –
- Excellent deliverability results
- Deliver responsive emails
- Robust contact management
- Real-time reporting system
- Subscription forms creation tool
What Makes Sendinblue Down –
- Long validation process
- Pricing is pretty high
- Tracking not there in most plans.
4. ConstantContact Mail Marketing Service
With ConstantContact mail marketing service, you can engage more customers easily by sending emails that look great on various devices.
- You will find facilities like customizable email templates, mail editing tools, effortless contact management and much more in this service.
Coming To The Pricing Of ConstantContact –
Price plans for this service vary by the number of contacts you have. $20 is charged for the starting plans. It permits email delivery to 500 users every month.
What Makes ConstantContact Special –
- Automatic contact list management
- Upload contacts from various sources
- Get free trial on all plans
- Real-time email tracking
- Advanced autoresponder
- Enhanced reporting features
- Multimedia Center
What Makes ConstantContact Down –
- Service cancellation is not easy
- No inbox preview option
- Very limited customization available
5. AWeber Email Marketing Platform
AWeber is another email marketing platform which will assist you in finding new audience, build relationship and sell more products via mail marketing.
- A reliable and versatile emailing solution whose delivery rates are well adored by clients all over the world.
- A platform for marketers who want to spend less time in managing campaigns and need an automated solution to run campaigns.
- Design & deliver responsive emails using mail editors, HTML templates, also integrate online tools, sign-up forms, email API’s to make them more advanced.
Coming To AWeber Pricing –
All new users are not charges for the first month. Later the base plan is charged $19 a month which allows unlimited emails delivery to 500 subscribers.
What Makes AWeber Special –
- Unlimited email delivery on all plans
- List segmentation for targeted emailing
- Excellent customer support via call, chat & email
- Wide variety of responsive templates
- Allows multiple integrations
- Image hosting & sign-up form
What Makes AWeber Down –
- Some templates are outdated
- Plans offered are expensive
6. iContact Online Marketing Application
iContact is the right email marketing product for people who are willing to actively market their business online.
- iContact delivers emails that are highly responsive and messages that don’t fall into spam traps.
- Add social media buttons on facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn to amplify your emails.
- You get multiple, easy to use options for creating emails, managing contacts with great customer support system, social media integration and more.
Coming To iContact Pricing –
Start your mass mailing campaigns at a price of $14/m and send responsive emails 500 contacts monthly.
What Makes iContact Special –
- Drag and Drop email editor
- Robust tracking and reporting facility
- Unlimited technical and query support
- Multiple HTML templates to choose from
- Diverse integration option
- Spam check to enhance deliverability
What Makes iContact Down –
- iContact interface is somewhat clunky
- No Google Analytics integration option
- Contact import from third-party apps not allowed
- Service cancellation is complicated
7. Mad Mimi Advanced Emailing Tool
If you are looking for an email marketing tool which can help you design professional, mobile-friendly emails then Mad Mimi will be the right option.
- It provides email building tools and offers various features through which you can create eye-catchy emails.
- This service is loaded with features like email scheduler, drip emailer, multi-list segmentation to effectively run email marketing campaign.
Coming To Mad Mimi Pricing –
Pricing of the plans designed by Mad Mimi may change by the variations in number of contacts.
Still, you have to pay $42 every month to send unlimited emails to 10,000 contacts.
What Makes Mad Mimi Special –
- Integration of social media buttons
- Free trial for testing is available
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Cheapest among the list
- Customizable type email templates
What Makes Mad Mimi Down –
- A/B split testing is not present
- Autoresponder is not that good
- Limited email templates
- Spam checker is absent
8. ActiveCampaign Mail Automation Software
The benefits of having Active Campaign marketing software is that you can deliver messages that are most effective and convert more leads into regular customers.
- This software helps you to automate customer engagements but delivering emails like welcome, birthday greets, follow-ups and more automatically according to user replies.
- Proper segmentation of user info is done. It stores behaviors, location, history, nature of contact and much more which can be bifurcated by different logics.
- Also allows social analysis and contact import from multiple third-party platforms.
Coming To Active Campaigns Pricing –
Basic plan comes with a price tag of $9 per month. This plan permits you to send unlimited mails to 500 contacts.
What Makes Active Campaign Special –
- User-friendly interface
- Free image hosting
- Full access to contact history
- Segment contacts with ease
- Include subscription forms
- Split testing & dynamic content
- Intuitive email builder
What Makes Active Campaign Down –
- Supports over 300 third-party apps but at an additional cost.
- Customer support is not that good.
9. Campaign Monitor Emailing Solution
Campaign Monitor is a reputed web-based email marketing solution that guarantees professional grade marketing services.
- Campaign monitor includes simplified mail building tools like drag & drop editor, you can also choose from hundreds of professionally designed responsive templates and give personal touch to your mails.
- Attach eye-catchy sign-up forms to grab the attention of new as well as dormant customers.
- Campaign Monitor permits easy connection hundreds of e-commerce platform, CRM, or website.
Coming To Campaign Monitor Pricing –
This email marketing service has designed 4 different packages, the price which may vary on the number of users you need for sending emails.
The most basic plan has got 2,500 email delivery to 500 users and is priced around $9 a month.
What Makes Campaign Monitor Special –
- Email templates are responsive & robust
- Excellent & simple user interface
- Bounce tracking & CAN-Spam
- Send transactional emails.
- Multiple business integration options
What Makes Campaign Monitor Down –
- Plans are much expensive
- No free trial are available
- Very limited email templates
- No advanced reporting facility
- Yearly plans are not available
10. Pinpointe Mail Marketing application
Pinpointe is another cloud-based email marketing application through which you can follow your clients and leads by sending responsive emails in bulk.
- Pinpointe will maximize your marketing efficiency with autoresponder campaigns and send trigger campaigns.
- Enhance your interaction with customer by adding social media icons to email campaigns.
- Features that are necessary for running mail campaigns like autoresponders, Google Analytics integration, campaign statistics, lead capturing forms, etc are available in the service.
Coming To Pinpointe Pricing –
Monthly cost of the starter plans is $49. With which you get 40,000 emails to 5000 contacts.
What Makes Pinpointe Special –
- Offers variety of email templates
- Social sharing and reporting
- Allows bounce processing
- High email deliverability rates
- Robust email design tools
- Advanced Tracking
- Supports different testing methods
What Makes Pinpointe Down –
- Shortest free trial among all
- Limited customization options
- Customer support is not quick