When email marketing services are discussed, it’s quite obvious that no one will forget to talk about MailChimp.
Moreover, MailChimp is now slightly been phrased as an analog to email marketing service.
You might be wondering now which are they –
So, for your convenience, we came up with a list 10 MailChimp Alternative which provides 2X Cheaper & Better Services.
|Comparison Between Best MailChimp Alternatives|
|Services||Starter Plan||No. Of Contact||Sign-Up Forms||Auto-Responder||Drip Emails|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||5000||✔||✔||✔|
Let’s Start Exploring Them…
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Email Marketing Service
Pabbly Email Marketing is a striking option currently available in the market that can be used for effective email marketing.
- It’s a fully web-based email marketing application which is easy to implement even for beginners and user-friendly, plus it offers higher email delivery rate.
- Features like email builder, form creator, autoresponder, responsiveness, pre-designed templates and more are preloaded in this service.
- With the features listed above, you can run email marketing campaigns that are more effective and generate more profits for your business.
Now talking about the pricing of Pabbly Email Marketing –
Free trial plan let you explore Pabbly Email Marketing.
The Rookie plan costs around $29/m and allows unlimited email delivery to 5,000 contacts.
The Pro plan costs you $49 and allows you to add 15,000 subscribers
Then there are Advance plans which range from $99/m for 50,000 users to $1599/m for 10,00,000 users.
What Makes Pabbly Email Marketing Special –
- Explore Pabbly Email Marketing free of cost.
- Drip emailing & campaign scheduler
- Drag and Drop email creator
- 500+ free email templates
- Social media integration
- Autoresponder feature
- Landing page creator
- In-built SMTP service
What Makes Pabbly Email Marketing Down –
- No emails can be sent in a free trial plan.
- They are strictly against high bounce & complaints rate
2. MailGet – Unlimited Emails At $5
MailGet is one of the cheapest and modernized alternative to MailChimp email marketing service. Because it provides higher open rates, delivers responsive emails and is extremely easy to use.
This marketing service requires the least convention to start bulk emailing.
- Just sign up for the account, connect SMTP service, create emails, add contact list and start sending.
- Run email marketing campaigns that are productive with tools like drag & drop email builder, email scheduler, autoresponder and much more.
- You can also attach subscription forms, track emails, send auto follow-up emails, etc.
Now talking about MailGet pricing –
Just by paying $5 a month you can start sending limitless emails to 5,000 subscribers.
This mailing service has designed multiple price plans that can satisfy the needs of any size of business.
As far as I know about email marketing services,
I think MailGet is the only email marketing service available worldwide, that permits you to send 7,500 emails for just $5.
What Makes MailGet Special –
- No requirement of hosting and other configurations
- Smart email monitoring system
- Easy contact import alternatives
- Campaign tracking with Google Analytics
- Marketing automation
- Supports multiple SMTP integrations
- List hygiene features
- SMTP Routing
What Makes MailGet Down –
- Initially, SMTP configuration is mandatory to start email delivery.
Also have a look at some amazing blogs here –
3. Pinpointe Email Marketing For Businesses
- Optional sub-accounts allows agencies and companies to manage up to 250 separate partner/customer accounts.
- Widget-based campaign builder makes it easy (and fun) to quickly and easily create great-looking mobile friendly campaigns
- Advanced real-time analytics and heat map so you can optimize campaign send times.
- Sending plans designed for customers who send more frequently
Coming To Pinpointe Pricing –
Click here to know more pricing plans and services of Pinpointe.
What Makes Pinpointe Special –
- Create great campaigns quickly with the builder and 100’s of mobile-ready templates.
- Behavioral segmenting.
- High email delivery and inbox rates.
- Optional sub-accounts – agencies can manage each customer separately.
- Advanced real-time reporting and analytics.
- Excellent customer support via call, chat & email.
- Over 400,000 FREE image library and unlimited image hosting.
What Makes Pinpointe Down –
- Free Trial is 15 days. Others offer longer trials.
- Limited social features.
4. Moosend – Send Automated Emails
Moosend is a matchless tool for creating & sending bulk e-mail campaigns. It helps in projecting transactional as well as marketing emails. Also, it permits you to send emails in automation via creating a drip.
- Drag & drop campaign editor enables you to design beautiful & responsive newsletters.
- Optimize each email & also measures its success in real time. like, CTR, subscriber stats, campaign activities & more.
- Custom sign up forms through this service lets you easily capture the visitor’s data. You can edit the form fields and then copy/paste it to your site, blog or any third party sign up.
- SMTP allows you to send transactional emails extremely fast and also increases the delivery rate by utilizing the world-class infrastructure.
- Through its API, you can easily create & manage email campaigns, and mailing list according to your campaign requirement.
Talking about Moosend pricing –
Offers a free trial of unlimited emails up to 1000 subscribers for every plan.
Moreover, it consists of multiple pricing plans which starts from $10 for up to 2000 subscribers to $3650 for 10,00,000 subscribers.
If your business does not need often email sendings, you can opt its “pay as you go” plan. Here, you will have to pay only when you send emails.
What Makes Moosend Special –
- Easy automation for scheduling campaign on specific date & time.
- Integrated SMTP for sending emails with high inbox deliverability.
- Offers a free trial for up to 1000 subscribers.
- Drag-n-drop editor for creating newsletters for your campaign.
- List segmentation for better communications to specific people.
What Makes Moosend Down –
- Pricing is pretty high.
- Service cancellation is not easy.
5. SendinBlue Email Marketing Platform
Sendinblue provides a single stage for online mail marketing, delivers transactional emails, plus you can also conduct SMS campaigns.
- It’s a simple, reliable and cost-effective email marketing platform for running mass mail campaigns.
- Sendinblue has got template gallery, deliver mobile-friendly emails, allows inbox preview, contact management, variety of integrations, delivery reports, transactional mails, etc.
Coming To The Pricing Of Sendinblue –
Lite plan is perfect for initial marketers as it costs around $8/m. You can send 40,000 emails with this plan.
To know more about their pricing plans and services, visit their website.
What Makes SendinBlue Special –
- Excellent deliverability results
- Deliver responsive emails
- Robust contact management
- Real-time reporting system
- Subscription forms creation tool
What Makes SendinBlue Down –
- Long validation process
- Pricing is pretty high
- Tracking not there in most plans.
6. Constant Contact Mail Marketing Service
With Constant Contact mail marketing service, you can engage more customers easily by sending emails that look great on various devices.
- You will find facilities like customizable email templates, mail editing tools, effortless contact management and much more in this service.
Coming To The Pricing Of Constant Contact –
Price plans for this service vary by the number of contacts you have. $20 is charged for the starting plans. It permits email delivery to 500 users every month.
Visit their website to get more details of pricing plans and services.
What Makes Constant Contact Special –
- Automatic contact list management
- Upload contacts from various sources
- Get free trial on all plans
- Real-time email tracking
- Advanced autoresponder
- Enhanced reporting features
- Multimedia Center
What Makes ConstantContact Down –
- Service cancellation is not easy
- No inbox preview option
- Very limited customization available
7. AWeber Email Marketing Platform
AWeber is another email marketing platform which will assist you in finding the new audience, build relationship and sell more products via mail marketing.
- A reliable and versatile emailing solution whose delivery rates are well adored by clients all over the world.
- A platform for marketers who want to spend less time in managing campaigns and need an automated solution to run campaigns.
- Design & deliver responsive emails using mail editors, HTML templates, also integrate online tools, sign-up forms, email API’s to make them more advanced.
Coming To AWeber Pricing –
All new users are not charges for the first month. Later the base plan is charged $19 a month which allows unlimited emails delivery to 500 subscribers.
Click here to know more about their pricing plans and services.
What Makes AWeber Special –
- Unlimited email delivery on all plans
- List segmentation for targeted emailing
- Excellent customer support via call, chat & email
- Wide variety of responsive templates
- Allows multiple integrations
- Image hosting & sign-up form
What Makes AWeber Down –
- Some templates are outdated
- Plans offered are expensive
8. iContact Online Marketing Application
iContact is the right email marketing product for people who are willing to actively market their business online.
- iContact delivers emails that are highly responsive and messages that don’t fall into spam traps.
- Add social media buttons on facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn to amplify your emails.
- You get multiple, easy to use options for creating emails, managing contacts with great customer support system, social media integration and more.
Coming To iContact Pricing –
Start your mass mailing campaigns at a price of $14/m and send responsive emails 500 contacts monthly.
Visit their website to know more about iContact.
What Makes iContact Special –
- Drag and Drop email editor
- Robust tracking and reporting facility
- Unlimited technical and query support
- Multiple HTML templates to choose from
- Diverse integration option
- Spam check to enhance deliverability
What Makes iContact Down –
- iContact interface is somewhat clunky
- No Google Analytics integration option
- Contact import from third-party apps not allowed
- Service cancellation is complicated
9. Mad Mimi Advanced Emailing Tool
If you are looking for an email marketing tool which can help you design professional, mobile-friendly emails then Mad Mimi will be the right option.
- It provides email building tools and offers various features through which you can create eye-catchy emails.
- This service is loaded with features like email scheduler, drip emailer, multi-list segmentation to effectively run email marketing campaign.
Coming To Mad Mimi Pricing –
Pricing of the plans designed by Mad Mimi may change by the variations in number of contacts.
Still, you have to pay $42 every month to send unlimited emails to 10,000 contacts.
What Makes Mad Mimi Special –
- Integration of social media buttons
- Free trial for testing is available
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Cheapest among the list
- Customizable type email templates
What Makes Mad Mimi Down –
- A/B split testing is not present
- Autoresponder is not that good
- Limited email templates
- Spam checker is absent
10. ActiveCampaign Mail Automation Software
The benefits of having ActiveCampaign marketing software is that you can deliver messages that are most effective and convert more leads into regular customers.
- This software helps you to automate customer engagements but delivering emails like welcome, birthday greets, follow-ups and more automatically according to user replies.
- Proper segmentation of user info is done. It stores behaviors, location, history, nature of contact and much more which can be bifurcated by different logics.
- Also allows social analysis and contact import from multiple third-party platforms.
Coming To ActiveCampaigns Pricing –
Basic plan comes with a price tag of $9 per month. This plan permits you to send unlimited mails to 500 contacts.
Visit ActiveCampaigns to know more about their pricing plans and services.
What Makes ActiveCampaign Special –
- User-friendly interface
- Free image hosting
- Full access to contact history
- Segment contacts with ease
- Include subscription forms
- Split testing & dynamic content
- Intuitive email builder
What Makes ActiveCampaign Down –
- Supports over 300 third-party apps but at an additional cost.
- Customer support is not that good.
11 . Campaign Monitor Emailing Solution
Campaign Monitor is a reputed web-based email marketing solution that guarantees professional grade marketing services.
- Campaign monitor includes simplified mail building tools like drag & drop editor, you can also choose from hundreds of professionally designed responsive templates and give personal touch to your mails.
- Attach eye-catchy sign-up forms to grab the attention of new as well as dormant customers.
- Campaign Monitor permits easy connection hundreds of e-commerce platform, CRM, or website.
Coming To Campaign Monitor Pricing –
This email marketing service has designed 4 different packages, the price which may vary on the number of users you need for sending emails.
The most basic plan has got 2,500 email delivery to 500 users and is priced around $9 a month.
What Makes Campaign Monitor Special –
- Email templates are responsive & robust
- Excellent & simple user interface
- Bounce tracking & CAN-Spam
- Send transactional emails.
- Multiple business integration options
What Makes Campaign Monitor Down –
- Plans are much expensive
- No free trial are available
- Very limited email templates
- No advanced reporting facility
- Yearly plans are not available