The 10 Best Aweber Alternatives
Going for the right Email marketing software is a vital step for streamlining your whole Email marketing process. Aweber has been doing great in this field and remains the leader of Email marketing software for Internet marketers and bloggers across the globe. Top entrepreneurs extensively make use of Aweber to market their products and services.
It has flourished into a big market now, although there are other competitors as well who have made their mark quite substantially.
For latest information check out the following blogs –
Here are the 10 best Aweber alternatives you can opt for right now.
The Best Aweber Alternatives Compared (in full)
Check all the services in detail as per your needs and choose service wisely – by the end, you’ll know exactly which one is the right option for you.
MailGet is quite simply an email marketing solution which works by sending your emails by integrating Amazon SES as a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol or commonly known as SMTP. What makes it really desirable is the fact that it is fresh and it uses Amazon SES in the first place. It is available for 29$ per month for 10000 subscribers, 49$ per month for 50000 subscribers and 79$ per month for 100,000 subscribers.
- Pricing: MailGet is one of the cheapest alternatives and offers the lowest pricing among all other service providers. The pricing plan depends on the number of subscribers and also the volume of emails sent all in one packet. Though you have to pay separately for Amazon SES and MailGet both still it is way cheaper than Aweber.
- Ease of use: As MailGet is a web-based service, you will only need an internet connection and an Amazon SES account to get your things started. The dashboard is very easy to access and is appealing and relevant to us as well.
- Email editor: A completely HTML free coding experience thanks to an exclusive WYSIWYG email editor.
- Sign up Forms, Autoresponders and Email Drips for smooth and reliable working.
- HTML to Plain Text Alternative: A feature where a plain text version of the template you created will be sent automatically to a person if their HTML template is blocked.
- MailGet has all the required characteristics to be the best choice for any small and medium sized business. It is simple, effective and most importantly fresh.
SendinBlue is a unique web-based solution with the help of which businesses of all sizes can send marketing emails and even SMS. It can be used by beginners and it is also suitable for experts as well. It is an all in one platform for all your email marketing solutions.
- Interface: SendInBlue has one of the most innovative and attractive interfaces among the competition. The interface is extremely intuitive and easy to work with. You can easily manage your newsletters, emails, and even text messages.
- Drag and drop template designer: It has an inbuilt drop and drag designer for choosing your most suitable template from among a huge template gallery. It is easily customizable as well.
- Easy to use signup form creation and exceptional email deliverability
- Content Management: SendinBlue has a superb content management program which offers personalized content creation for personalized emails increasing engagement.
- Real-time analytics reporting: Easy tracking and analysis of results and that too in real-time.
- API integration and single click campaign starter capabilities.
- SendInBlue is not free forever like many other solutions. It is free for upto 60 days. Then there is a micro plan priced at 7.37$ per month for 40000 emails, a bronze plan at 39$ per month for 60,000 emails and a silver plan at 66$ per month for 120,000 emails. Overall a potent email marketing solution which is both powerful and cheaper than Aweber!
iContact is a simple yet effective marketing platform for small and medium businesses. It is a great Aweber competitor in terms of email marketing solutions as it boasts a lot of result-oriented features at a reasonable price all built with purpose. With great support to all its solutions iContact has become quite a well-known platform now.
- Templates: There are close to 250 email newsletter templates in iContact as opposed to 100 templates in Aweber. So you can choose from a vast gallery of templates for that perfect design.
- Autoresponders: Though autoresponders are quite a common feature in email marketing platforms, but in iContact, you can organize a series of welcome emails to new subscribers through Autoresponders.
- List Management: You can easily upload your contacts by simply uploading a file or adding it individually and even by copying and pasting the list. The fields get filled up automatically.
- Simple operation and email creation: With the help of WYSIWYG Editor and a streamlined dashboard, iContact is easily one of the best platforms to work on.
- With a free trial period of 15 days offering the same features and a well laid out pricing structure which is cheaper than Aweber. It is available at 14$ per month for 500 subscribers, 32$ per month for 2500 subscribers, 52$ per month for 5000 subscribers, 79$ per month for 10,000 subscribers. iContact is a great platform to go for if you are looking for an alternative.
CakeMail is a Montreal-based email marketing service provider specially developed for small and medium sized businesses. With its philosophy of simplicity and effectiveness bundled together, this platform offers excellent support and up to date technological features developed for any user at any skill level.
- Ease of use: It is a complete web-based platform meaning there is no software to download and you can access your account and email campaigns anywhere. The interface is very user-friendly and their array of formidable design and analysis tools can help you a lot in terms of efficient workability.
- Email creation: CakeMail’s step by step email campaign builder helps in sending email effortlessly. With various customizable options and a stellar WYSIWYG editor, all you have to do is choose a name for your campaign, choose a destination, create the required content and send it. You can also schedule it for a later time.
- Creating contacts list: Contact lists are really easy to upload. Import and export from a .csv file, or fill in a form directly on your website.
- Analytics: You can integrate Google Analytics into this and that’s what makes CakeMail so much easy to use. You can have detailed statistical information based on each and every campaign. This helps a lot in improving your marketing strategy by leaps and bounds.
- CakeMail’s pricing strategy also makes it all that more desirable. It caters to everybody. The starter plan is free and also there are paid options ranging from 4.95$ to 139.95$. Though it is not compatible with other platforms like iPhone and Android as it is purely web based, still it offers great competition to Aweber.
GetResponse is a potent tool for all your mailing solutions including newsletter templates and sending e-newsletters to your own subscribers. They allow automation and you can communicate to subscribers with the help of autoresponders.
- Price: What makes GetResponse a great alternative for Aweber is the pricing structure. It is much cheaper than Aweber in all its pricing strategies. You can avail a 30-day free trial after which you will be charged 15$ for 1000 subscribers as opposed to 19$ for 500 subscribers in Aweber.
- Functionality: With the addition autoresponders 2.0 in the system, GetResponse has become all the more user-friendly and functions flawlessly. The attractive calendar system for scheduling helps a lot making things intuitive and interactive. It also comes with a built-in landing page creator for better workability.
- Analytics: GetResponse offers a lot of graphs and tables for analysis and in turn helps to track emails. With its Intuitive Email Intelligence, it offers a great of reporting analytics and reporting options.
- Though most of the features like template designs, working formula of GetResponse are on par with Aweber and other email management softwares but GetResponse is ahead of the competition in many areas.
Campaigner is an all-in-one email marketing platform that enables businesses to create and send customizable and personalized emails to subscribers and customers. With a competitive pricing structure and stellar features, it has given superior competition to other email marketing tools.
- Pricing: Campaigner’s basic plan starts from 19.95$ which lets you connect to 1000 subscribers. But what makes it very desirable is the fact that it also comes with a 30 day no cost trial which also lets you connect 1000 subscribers and that is a great feature. There are other also mid-tier and top-tier plans as per your needs and requirements.
- Universal feature list: All the pricing plans give access to all the basic and advanced features.
- Templates: Though the themes are limited, Campaigner offers excellent template designs for email and newsletters. There are a lot of designs to choose from.
- Overall, the feature list is same as other marketing tools like list management, autoresponders, automatic segmentation etc. but a generous trial period and a cheap pricing structure make Campaigner stand out.
7. Active Campaign:
Active Campaign is one of the most advanced email marketing tools out there now. A healthy feature list, a great dashboard and the ability to do email automation makes Active Campaign a great competitor and a potent alternative to Aweber!
- Dashboard: One of the best dashboards you can work with inside an email marketing tool. The fully customizable bird’s eye view dashboard is a great feature. You can have this view to see all your email marketing campaigns. There are widgets as well to make things faster. You can drag and drop widgets by adding or removing them to get your work done.
- Editor: The editor is simple and a very basic one and it also comes with a drag and drops email builder as well.
- Automation: Active Campaign shines in automation. You can create sophisticated email automation workflows thanks to the easy to use interface that is equally intuitive and user-friendly.
- Supports tagging and other segmentation options.
- There are a lot of other features which matches with other high-end products in the market, but it outshines the competition with its simple yet effective feature list and that too at a very competitive price.
8. Mad Mimi:
If you want the easiest way to create, send and track emails and newsletters online, then Mad Mimi is one of the best in the business. It is designed for people who want email marketing to be simple yet effective. It offers powerful service at a reasonable price without compromising on efficiency.
- Drag-and-Drop Email Builder: You can easily add texts, manage content, add images and build your emails and newsletters. Everything is very user-friendly and anyone can build an email from scratch.
- RSS to email broadcasts: You can avail RSS broadcasts easily as well as create automated follow-up emails.
- Add-ons: Mad Mimi has the capability to integrate a lot of add-ons like Google Analytics, Etsy etc
- Comprehensive subscriber control: With Mad Mimi, your own subscribers can manage their own subscription like updating their own personal information. This feature is very unique and effective.
- MadMimi is affordable and cheaper than Aweber. There is a free plan for sending up to 12,500 emails per month. There are Basic, Pro, Silver and Gold plans as well with more additional features and most importantly with unlimited email facilities priced at 10$ for 500 contacts, 42$ for 10000 contacts, 199$ for 50,000 contacts and 1049$ for 350,000 contacts per month respectively.
A powerful email marketing tool equipped with best in class features. It has the simplest User Interface in the market that not only helps in understanding the whole process better but doesn’t break the bank as well. From small to large businesses, Moosend can be used to design and send email campaigns, newsletters, and manage list etc.
- Automation: Moosend offers email marketing solutions improved by automation and a very efficient email campaign editor. With its intuitive automation editor, you can easily make use of automated workflows and send campaigns specifically based on your subscribers’ behavior.
- Editor: The versatile editor that comes with Moosend helps to build emails from scratch, adding your images and files on its own servers to optimize the whole experience. It does not come with pre-made templates but you can design your own email campaigns with ease.
- UI wizard: The UI of Moosend is one of the best in the industry. It is streamlined and is very user-friendly. There is a wizard for guiding first-time users so that they can build their own email campaigns.
- Sub-accounts: You can create sub-accounts for your customers easily. There is also the scope of SMTP integration as well.
- Moosend pricing structure is based on per contacts. The pricing starts from around 25$ per month and goes upto 1720$ per month for heavy users!
If you talk about email marketing services, MailChimp is one of the most reputed and a potent service provider. It is regarded as one of the best in the business. It is extremely easy to use and anyone with a basic skill-set can try their hands on MailChimp.
- E-commerce integration: One of the best things about MailChimp is that it offers hundreds of E-commerce integrations. This can help you to connect your store that in turn can help you to create targeted campaigns, automate follow-ups, and better the overall experience by learning what your customers are going for.
- Design Opportunities: MailChimp’s drag and drop design editor can help you to create email campaigns that suit your requirements. MailChimp’s multi-user accounts feature and add comments feature inside the editor, helps to speed up the design process.
- Automation: MailChimp’s exclusive automation feature makes sure your emails reach the right people at the right time. With customizable segmentation options, you can target customers based on various factors like previous sales etc.
- Mobile App integration: All forms and templates are mobile-ready thus ensuring that you can get access to your campaigns on the go from anywhere, irrespective of the size of the screens.
- It is a great alternative to Aweber. It comes with an advanced features list in terms of email creation, tools, analytics, and tracking. And all this at a very affordable price point! It starts at only 10$ per month and goes upto 199$ per month enabling advanced marketing features.
These Email marketing software alternatives can make Aweber run for its money! It can also help your business grow and boost your marketing strategies like no other does. So choose by assessing your exact requirements.
More related information available here –