“Do you want to make your site look more appealing to the visitors while you provide them useful information simultaneously?”
Well, here’s an attractive way to display information using ostentatious pop-ups which also helps to engage the audience for a little longer!
You must be wondering how can you add these popups? Don’t you?
The answer to your question is – jQuery Popup Plugins!
With the help of these jQuery plugins, you can add popups, modify them as per your convenience, add any style to them using CSS and do other customizations as well.
Moreover, you can define various functions, methods, etc just by inserting a few lines of code.
Apart from all this, they are very responsive and user-friendly. Plus, most of these plugins come along with a documentation file which consists of solutions to your various queries and problems.
For this reason, we have amalgamated a list several jQuery Popup Plugins & also highlighted their features, pricing plans & other details. Some of these plugins are free of cost while others are paid.
Besides this, do peep in some of these blogs from our niches :
Now, without frittering away any more time, let’s delve in.
1. Flying Popup – jQuery Popup Plugin
Flying Popup is one of the finest jQuery Plugin. It is studded with exemplary features which facilitates you to define when and how the popup will appear & disappear on the site.
This plugin is very responsive and comes along with a very well written documentation which makes it easier to understand and implement the codes on the website.
- With the help of this plugin, you can easily decide at which part of the page you want to locate the popup. It can be top, bottom, or any.
- You can also add a floating popup which follows the screen as the user scrolls up & down.
- It enables you to add width & height of these pop-ups in the form of % using CSS.
- This plugin allows you to add cookies to prevent the popup from showing several times on your site.
- In addition to this, you can also replace the text in the popup with any HTML content.
You can acquire this jQuery plugin with all its features at two varied prices as per your requirement :
- To avail the regular license, you have to pay $6.
- While for purchasing the extended license, you need to pay $30.
2 adPopup Pro – jQuery Popup Plugin
This is a perfect jQuery plugin for those who wish to add the pop-ups of their own choice to their website. These pop-ups can project ads or any other useful information you want to display to your visitors coming on the website.
adPopup pro is a fully customizable plugin and is responsive to all screens. With the help of this plugin, you can effortlessly add multiple pop-ups to your site & the plugin will automatically cycle between them.
- This plugin comes with browser detection, screen size detection, OS detection and many more which will help you collect user information.
- You can add any styling to the popup as you want like background color to a popup, color scheme of close button, overly and a lot more.
- It also facilitates you with the choice to display the popups to selective people.
- Apart from this, you can also restrict your popup from displaying again and again by setting a show_type to a specific day, year, session or various other options.
This plugin is available at two different prices:
- To avail the regular license, you have to pay $9.
- And to purchase the extended license which is transferable, you need to pay $45.
3. Smart Animated – jQuery Popup Plugin
It is an astounding jQuery plugin for adding & customizing the popups as per your requirement. You are provided with impeccable features like adding animation effects to pop-ups, styling and much more.
This plugin is compatible & tested with contemporary major versions of android i.e 4, 5, 6, & 7 plus it is also congruous to multiple browsers, iPhone & iPad, Chrome & Safari.
Along with this, you also get a pdf documentation file which you can refer in case of any doubt.
- You can choose from 21 transition plus 4 keyframe animation effects to apply on the popup as & when it opens or closes. Further, you can also define the speed/length of the effects.
- It enables you to customize the overlay used for modal popup along with its color & speed.
- This plugin empowers you to modify the styling & content in the popup box and allows you to add your own style to popup.
- Also, you can control the functions like open or close using certain codes plus you also define their callback methods before and after these functions.
To buy this plugin along with all the features, you have to pay:
- Regular License – $15.
- Extended License – $75.
Note: With this plugin, you also get prior support for 6 months which is extendable.
4. LePopup – jQuery Popup Plugin
It is a lightweight popup plugin for creating popups. With the help of this plugin, you can easily add any given information to the popup like an advertisement, offers, other deals, etc.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily load dynamic content using AJAX which appears without page refresh.
- You can add the popup using a few lines code.
- It empowers you to automatically show & close the popup.
- This plugin enables you to add the content of your own choice to the popup. Like you can apply some adds or use it as a tooltip to describe something, etc.
- Also, you can add an option which allows your users to close the popup.
You can avail this plugin & its features at two varied costs :
- To purchase a regular license, you have to pay $7.
- Whereas, you can buy the extended version which includes some additional facilities at $35.
5. Avgrund – jQuery Popup Plugin
Avgrund is a freemium plugin which allows you to add modal boxes and popups to your site. This is a lightweight plugin which is minimized to the size if 1kb.
It is easy to use as it provides documentation along with it & is also responsive to all screens and different devices.
- You can define the size of the popup in the form of height & width.
- This plugin allows you to add a close button and also display the content of your own choice to this button.
- It enables you to set actions on events like mouseover, etc.
- Also, it allows you to add functions like onLoad or onUnload.
You can get this plugin with full features access without spending a single penny out of your pocket. All you have to do is simply download it from ‘github.com’.
6. Toddish – jQuery Popup Plugin
This plugin proves to be of great help when it comes to adding popups to the website. With just few code lines you can easily style the pop-ups in a way you want.
It is a very responsive and lightweight plugin as the size of this plugin is 1.75kb. Moreover, it effortlessly handles the errors on loading.
- This plugin automatically detects the images, external sites, inline & ajax content.
- It works perfectly with raw HTML, functions, jQuery, etc.
- You can also add any video content to the popup box from the sources like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Also, it is fully styled with CSS which empowers you to customize it in any way you wish to.
To acquire this plugin and all its features, simply go to ‘github.com’ & download the plugin at free of cost.
In today’s blog, we discussed various jQuery popup plugins and also scrutinized their highlighting features, pricing plans, and other important details.
These plugins enable you to add and customize the popups without any trouble just by simply inserting few lines of code.
We hope that after going through the list you must find a jQuery popup plugin which fits in the box of your requirement.
So, on this positive note, we sign off! Don’t forget to share your views with us. Also, you can contact us anytime for your queries & suggestions.
We’ll be happy to help you.