[9K Mails Free]10 Emailing Tools – Track & Analyze| 99% Inbox Delivery
Why do we need an email marketing service?
We all are aware of the fact that email marketing services are the best means to attract more & more customers and promote products/ services online in bulk.
A good mailing service helps you create, customize, edit, and send emails around the globe with just a few clicks.
But have you ever thought about knowing what action were taken by users on those emails?
- How many emails land in the Inbox?
- What was the open rate of the Campaign?
- Total clicks received on the links in email?
- How many people unsubscribed?
These are few questions which are left unanswered by many email service providers.
Therefore, to overcome these backlogs, mistakes which are causing harm to the success of your email campaign.
In this blog, we are going to unveil Best Email Tracking & Analytics Tools which provide advanced email tracking and analyzing facility at low cost.
So, Let’s dive into the details of Best Email Tracking & Analytics Tools.
1. MailGet Bolt: Send & Track Emails For Free
MailGet Bolt is the one-stop solution for best quality, customizable, affordable, user-friendly, bulk emailing solution which will fulfill all your online marketing needs.
In addition to the above facilities, you can also analyze & track user activities performed on your emails and monitor the results of your email campaigns through different reports.
MailGet Bolt also offers a free trial with which you are permitted to send emails to 300 users daily for 14 days.
Email Tracking & Analyzing ->
With MailGet Bolt, you can check –
- Drag & drop email builder.
- Advanced list cleaning facility.
- Notifies the number of emails landing into spam.
- Know the number of unsubscriptions per campaign.
- Track the bounce rate and much more.
MailGet Bolt has designed multiple plans which can help you do effective email marketing at low price:-
- Base Plan:- Send unlimited emails to 10,000 users on monthly basis, just by paying $42.
- Second Plan:- With this plan you can target 15,000 users and send them unlimited emails at a price of $59 a month.
- Other than the above plans there are 5 more packages offered by MailGet Bolt.
[Note:- You will get a 2 month discount on each plan if you opt for a year subscription.]
2. MailGet: Cheapest Emailing Service Start @ $5/M
MailGet is the cheapest in the list of 10 Best ESP and it provides best-in-class sending, tracking, analyzing facilities, plus you can test all it’s service through the free plan.
Another benefit of using MailGet email marketing service provider is that you can choose from a huge list of SMTP services and attach number of SMTP services simultaneously. You can easily track and analyze the effects of emails delivered as it shows open rates, delivery rates, analytics and much more.
Email Analytics Features –
- User-friendly email editor.
- Email tracking and open rate analysis.
- Send emails that are 100% responsive.
- Autoresponder & drip campaigner.
- Customizable email templates.
- Multiple SMTP service choices available.
- Can you image price as low as $5 a month for services like unlimited email delivery to 7,500 users for a whole month.
- The next plans cost around $24 a month and provide service like unlimited email deliver to 30,000 subscribers.
- There are 11 more plans which are offering different services at affordable prices.
3. SendinBlue: Responsive Email Marketing Solution
SendinBlue is another email marketing service provider that suits all size business organization.
It includes features such as behavioral targeting, autoresponder, database management, email campaign reports and many more with which any business organization can enhance their marketing procedure.
SendinBlue is equipped with enormous feature & facilities which are as follow:-
- Delivers most accurate analytical results in the form of email client report, list trend report, unsubscribe report, open/click tracking, etc.
- Email designed are fully responsive and looks attractive on various devices.
- Number of pre-designed email templates to choose from.
- Add customized media and content, also gives access to inbox preview.
- Commence your email marketing campaigns by sending 9,000 emails for free.
- Light Plan is basically for beginners as it allows you to send 40,000 emails every month and charges around $8 for the service.
4. ExpressPigeon: Bulk Emailing Tool
ExpressPigeon is an innovative and robust email marketing platform, which is best fits for small to mid-sized organizations who want to track and monitor their mail campaigns.
Services given by ExpressPigeon are top of the line and it comes loaded with various other features which helps you promote different types of products & services of your business online with ease.
Features Email Reporting-
- Reporting & tracking tool provides detailed reports on each campaign. These reports include results connected with spam, bounce, click rate, open rate, etc.
- Easy list segmentation of contacts to improve user experience and target correct customers.
- Supports multiple integrations and API’s
- Add personalized effects and give custom design to every email.
- Send 1,00 emails to 500 subscribers with the free plan.
- Get access to unlimited emails delivery to 10,000 users at a price of $50 a month.
Click the button below to explore more price plans.
5. ActiveTrail: Mail Service Provider
ActiveTrail is a simple, fast and highly designated email delivery services. It offers an advanced analytics system through which you can track details of various bulk email marketing campaigns.
With this service it becomes extremely simple to know number of newsletters sent, open rates, clicks on links, unsubscribe rates, and more.
Features Email Analytics –
- The real-time analytics feature helps you track and watch activities at various email campaigns. It display live reports on delivery, opened, undelivered, spam and bounce emails.
- Pre-designed email templates which are highly responsive in design.
- Easy to use email builder and image editor for customizations.
- Conduct variety of testing like AB split and see email inbox reviews.
- Sign-up for the free trial and you can test any of the listed plans 30-day for free of charge.
- This is the most popular plan which has got huge amount of features and gives you access to send unlimited emails to 10,000 contacts monthly.
Excluding the above plans, there are numbers of plans which ActiveTrail offers.
[Note:- Get a straight 15% discount on all plans for yearly subscription.]
Communicator is another big name in the field of email services providers. Apart from providing email marketing services, it involves mobile marketing services too. Their marketing services provide various features such as using dynamic content, triggered emails and marketing automation.
Email Analytics –
Their email campaign analysis system provides a comprehensive, easy to understand reports on email marketing. Their email analytics tool provides results through which you can view conversions, open rate & click rate by multiple dimensions.
SendLoop provides up with providing email marketing services as well as marketing automation services. For creating and sending emails, it includes a lot of features such as drag-n-creator editor, ready-to-use-email templates, etc.
Email Reporting –
For checking the success of your email marketing campaign, SendLoop has established an email analytics software that acknowledges you about email open rate, geo-location information, link click rates, bounces, etc.
Emailmanager is a big name in the field of digital marketing services. Along with email marketing services, they also provide other services such as promotional marketing services and yield marketing tools for agencies.
Emailmanager has figured out various email campaign tracking options such as real-time reports, Analytics360 and Google analytics. Through these analytics features, you could know the percentage of audiences who received and opened your mail, how many emails gets bounced and many more results of every email campaign.
MPZmail is one such big competitor in the field of email marketing service provider. It provides an interface where creating and designing professional emails demands only a few minutes.
Email Analytics –
MPZmail has very powerful email analytics tools through which you can know how many people had opened, clicked and unsubscribed your email. For more detailed analyzing, MPZmail provides real-time stats and graphical representation of email campaigns results.
Mailermailer is one such popular and trusted email marketing service provider with which you can create and deploy eye-catching emails. Their marketing services include features like list management, advanced email creation tools, etc.
Email Analytics –
MailerMailer has embedded an excellent email marketing analytics software with which you can keep a view on the email being deploy out. With these analytics systems, you can track the number of audiences who clicked, who opened and who unsubscribed to your emails.
Founded in 2006, Vision6 was started keeping in mind to provide the best email marketing services in the digital world. It includes various features in their services like creating customized web forms, automation in marketing, etc.
Email Analytics –
For analyzing and tracking the behavior of emails being sent out, Vision6 email analytics system monitors all the bounced and unsubscribed contacts, and also unites with Google Analytics for keeping a view on website visitors.
Apart from the above-stated email marketing services, still there are a lot of email marketing services in the world. Do you have suggestions of your own? Share in the comments section below!
Refer using MailGet -cheap and affordable email marketing solution, which comes with an integrated system for email analytics.